View Full Version : mafia question

indestruble
11-17-2012, 06:51 AM
i am currently camp in low mafia bracket with 20 mafia and i can
only see ppl less than 100 mafia

i want to know if i add all the ppl in my bracket,
what might happen then?

will i see ppl with 200+ mafia?
or find ppl two levels higher/lower than me?
or i can see them but they cant see me?

Dipstik
11-17-2012, 07:04 AM
If you add more people, you'll start seeing people with more mafia and they'll see you.

Try buying henchmen.

Coldjoey
11-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Don't buy hencemen, wait for the next "invation" event and win a load. much cheaper with all the same benefits.

Nicky the Nose
11-17-2012, 07:18 AM
If you add more people, you'll start seeing people with more mafia and they'll see you.

Try buying henchmen.

Here we go with the henchmen...lol

Sunsets
11-17-2012, 08:44 AM
i am currently camp in low mafia bracket with 20 mafia and i can
only see ppl less than 100 mafia

i want to know if i add all the ppl in my bracket,
what might happen then?

will i see ppl with 200+ mafia?
or find ppl two levels higher/lower than me?
or i can see them but they cant see me?

I'll try and explain:

1. First and foremost - Don't ever buy Henchmen. You never want to feed a troll it's favorite kind of food :p.

Now, back to the question at hand. For starters, it depends heavily on your current level. You are only allowed a maximum of 5 mafia members per level, up to the current mafia cap of 500. Since you claim to already be able to see players with up to 100 mafia, I'm assuming that you are at least level 20 or higher already.

If, say for example, you were to then add everyone within your current bracket, your bracket would effectively change (Unless perhaps you remove the 20 players or henchmen you currently have added now, and then add 20 of the toughest rivals you're meeting within your bracket - That would work).

These are NOT exact numbers by ANY means, it's just so you can get an idea of how it works:

You have 20 mafia currently. You can SEE anyone with up to 100 mafia in your Rival's List, but they CANNOT all see you.

Players who have 30 mafia or less may have you visible on their Rivals radar, and can attack or rob you.

You then add an additional 30 players to your mafia, leaving you at 50 mafia.

Your bracket has now changed.

Now, you can see any player that has up to 130 mafia, but let's say that only players with 60 mafia or less can actually see you as visible on their Radar.

Players who are 2+ levels higher than you will NOT find you, unless you are already in the Shark Tank (I'd need confirmation as to the exact level of the Shark Tank by someone else).

Players who are 1 level higher than you, CAN possibly spot you on their radar if you're rolling the maximum mafia amount, and they've dropped mafia.

Hope this helps

TL : DR - If you're looking to remain in the SAME bracket, whilst avoiding competition from hard-hitters targeting you; Then you need to make note of that opponent's name, send them a friend request (Be nice about it), and then remove some random mob member or Henchmen you have added. This allows your bracket to remain the same.

indestruble
11-17-2012, 11:59 AM
thanks mate, it helps a lot.

nopenopenope
11-17-2012, 07:36 PM
First and foremost - Don't ever buy Henchmen. You never want to feed a troll it's favorite kind of food :p.

You just suck the fun out of everything. Do you dangle food in front of hungry homeless kids too?

Nicky the Nose
11-18-2012, 05:43 AM
You just suck the fun out of everything. Do you dangle food in front of hungry homeless kids too?

I thought you two where be besties