PDA

View Full Version : =-=-= Time to Wake Up Gree! =-=-=

Sunsets
11-17-2012, 05:10 AM
Dear Gree,

If this message ever does get read by your staff - It isn't attempting to insult or deride you; or any of your staff members, in any way. Putting your company or its employees down is the absolute furthest thing from my mind. Rather, it is constructive criticism, intended to encourage you to really start interacting with your player community a lot more. So please don't take this the wrong way:

Let me begin by saying this current whole "Add Me Monday" event has been rather poorly executed. No updates. No communication. Anticipated deadlines have failed to been met. The list goes on.

Surprisingly, The Indian Spy Event has thus far been much more exciting than yours ... :confused: ... As a whole, your company will have to learn to start better managing your own events to be honest.

Now I'm normally not one to complain, but really, how hard is it to post a simple little update as to why an event didn't end when expected? Takes all of about ... 1-2 minutes, perhaps 5 tops if you type a little slower?

It speaks volumes when a company fails to communicate effectively with their player-base. Taking those few extra minutes to actually show some care and keep your customers informed goes a really long ways.

And, for the sheer sake of comparison, let's look at the popularity & much higher rating of the new Indian Spy Event, and a few reasons why:

1. They take the time to actually read what we post.
2. They then take the time to actually respond - Thoughtfully & Timely, I might add.
3. They actually keep us updated and informed.
4. They actually interact with the community.
5. They're funny as heck!
6. And finally, they're all active on the forums. I hardly ever see Moderators of any kind on here regularly communicating with players.
* We should at the very least have player mods who are informed or something.

And now let's look at how this official Gree event has been handled. Where are our official responses? Where are our official updates?

It goes beyond just the events though. Where are all of the in-game changes that need to be made based off of repeated player suggestions and feedback?

There's more to maintaining a great game than simply throwing as many "Buy Gold to Win Cool Stuff" Events at us as you possibly can. You need to start responding to feedback. You need to start responding to suggestions, and actually implementing some of those suggested changes in game.

* Why hasn't the level cap been raised past 200? (You do want to keep your Higher levels paying and playing, don't you?)
* Hood Expansion problems still have not been addressed.
* Multiple Android issues still have not been addressed.
* I won't even go into the issue of cheating - I'm certain you're aware of it.
* Repeated lag and force closing issues still have not been addressed.
* Android still displays inaccurate and inflated player stats
* I could probably write another three pages on this, but I think you get my point.

As a company, you're going to need to start considering looking into something other than just your players' wallets. Because I love this game, I really do. But it's time to wake up and start stepping it up Gree - Or both this game, and this business, will continue to plummet down off the charts.

Sunsets

PawnXIIX
11-17-2012, 05:52 AM
If we're going to complain, CCM promised to give the people who visited him at NYCC a free item.

Still waiting on that.

Still waiting for my PMs to be answered.

Still waiting for community managers.

Still waiting for my Monster Rampage...

Feng1234
11-17-2012, 05:56 AM
If we're going to complain, CCM promised to give the people who visited him at NYCC a free item.

Still waiting on that.

Still waiting for my PMs to be answered.

Still waiting for community managers.

Still waiting for my Monster Rampage...

Actually, we have a community manager. Don't you see him around posting all the time? It's quite clear he is extremely active, looking out for the needs of the community.

Coldjoey
11-17-2012, 07:28 AM
I think the mods scan read all post,
Something like, GREE blah blah GOLD blah complaint, blah help blah so on and so on, blah complaint gay.
GAY he said GAY get the banning hammer out .

So I guess I'll be away for a few days for using a word that when taken in a wrong context can be considered homerphobic. And that's why they never answer us, to buzy trying to ban everyone.

sister morphine
11-17-2012, 07:50 AM
If everybody's banned, nobody can complain. The logic is impeccable.

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 07:54 AM
I have to say I have put in a few tickets for android issues. The most annoying for me is that triggering bosses on Android is like rolling a loaded set of dice. I have dumped entire energy bar and stamina bars just tryin to trigger just one.

Nicky the Nose
11-17-2012, 08:08 AM
I think the mods scan read all post,
Something like, GREE blah blah GOLD blah complaint, blah help blah so on and so on, blah complaint gay.
GAY he said GAY get the banning hammer out .

So I guess I'll be away for a few days for using a word that when taken in a wrong context can be considered homerphobic. And that's why they never answer us, to buzy trying to ban everyone.

You hit the nail on the head, but still give them (the Mods) to much credit. They only skim the forum because they can't read the big words and have a list of ban-able phrases and words

If everybody's banned, nobody can complain. The logic is impeccable.

Agreed +1

Sunsets
11-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Actually, we have a community manager. Don't you see him around posting all the time? It's quite clear he is extremely active, looking out for the needs of the community.

+1

Made me lol :D

k0de
11-17-2012, 10:11 AM
So I guess I'll be away for a few days for using a word that when taken in a wrong context can be considered homerphobic.
Yeah but don't worry. It won't happen until one of them actually reads what you wrote, and by my calculations there are still a few days to go before a mod does the weekly check-in. And if the thread is on page 2 by then you should be sweet.

Sunsets
11-17-2012, 10:48 AM
I have to say I have put in a few tickets for android issues.

They don't really seem to care much about Android issues. At all.

Deluxe
11-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Yay!! I love a chance to tell all the employees at Gree how much they are un-good at life!! Yay!!

sister morphine
11-17-2012, 11:28 AM
So I guess I'll be away for a few days for using a word that when taken in a wrong context can be considered homerphobic.
What you have against Homer Joey? Use something uniquely Brit; they'll never sus it geezer, innit?

kykboxr
11-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Well written sunsets. Proper English and punctuation. Kudos to a good post (thoughts and all).

Sunsets
11-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Well written sunsets. Proper English and punctuation. Kudos to a good post (thoughts and all).

Thank you. :)

Joeycool
11-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Indians!

Saving the Crime City forum since November 2012! :cool:

We gotz skillz

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/lets_go.gif

Dipstik
11-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Indians!

Saving the Crime City forum since November 2012!

Was that when you came back after your second ragequit?

Joeycool
11-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Was that when you came back after your second ragequit?

Haha! Rage quit?? Not sure about a rage quit, However...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/friends_regret_nothing.gif

I was missing you Dippy! Thats why I came back. My life was pretty empty with out you!

Dipstik
11-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Haha! Rage quit??

I was missing you Dippy! Thats why I came back. My life was pretty empty with out you!

I'll be sure to tell your wife that

Stock Slayer
11-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Maybe Gree is well aware of the whiners of their customer base and just put y'all on mute while they quietly support the rest of us. I never have problems with reaching support or getting an issue/reporting a cheat resolved quickly.
Would you prefer they post on here everytime they resolve an issue?

Deluxe
11-18-2012, 12:35 PM
Maybe Gree is well aware of the whiners of their customer base and just put y'all on mute while they quietly support the rest of us. I never have problems with reaching support or getting an issue/reporting a cheat resolved quickly.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. Or youve been taking lessons from dippy on knowingly saying inane things...

Sunsets
11-18-2012, 01:39 PM

I find your sense of sarcasm to be somewhat amusing. But I'd prefer that they actually communicate with their Players. It's really not that hard to keep us informed - And there is honestly no excuse as to why a good business cannot do so.

I'm the first to enjoy a good game - But I'm also the first to call bad customer service for what it is when I see it.