PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else feel like their strategy got turned upside down?

manbeast
11-16-2012, 09:00 PM
My strategy ever since march-

CAMP CAMP CAMP!
with the exception of events. I always tried my best on collect 10's, bosses, and leaderboards. I felt like the indestructible units from these and bonuses are invaluable to my game and worth leveling up.

This is a great strategy. It allows you to become one of the strongest players in your bracket without spending any gold. There are enough events going on that you still have fun. Don't get too bored camping. Helps you get stats for boss events and build your economy with over vault upgrades.

What I didn't realize (until now) is that I was missing out on 7 months of valor farming, bp farming, and loot farming!

I could have made colonel and purchased 1,000 elite water cruisers. I could have a 200 TR's. I could have 500 BL's. I could have a lot more skill points. My stats could easily be double what they are right now! Jeez it's like I'm having my MW mid life crisis.

None of that stuff was ever really important until this world domination event came out. CCM said everyone is in ONE bracket. So all out total stats are all that matters. Yea economy will definitely help, but not as much as 80k extra defense! Not to meantion the fact that if my stats were twice as high, getting into a powerful faction would be a breeze.

Anyone else share these feelings?

Khimsoo
11-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Saw that coming a while ago, that's why I questioned about camping strategy in someone's post. Never too late to work on it now. Better now than never :)

Mad
11-16-2012, 09:25 PM
Saw that coming a while ago, that's why I questioned about camping strategy in someone's post. Never too late to work on it now. Better now than never :)

But it was also mentioned that factions will be fighting groups at similar strengths. Remember most players don't come on this forum so most teams will be level based as players will be forming factions with people on their rivals list.

Xander75
11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
I camped early on in this game when it was first out, until I was attacked by a gold player. I luckily beat off his attack but for some reason he kept on attacking so I decided the game was on! Since then I've done my best to get valor units and farm some decent units.

Farmed Units:
166 Brigand Lightnings 99A/80D
154 Venal Fighters 39A/24D

Valor Units:
477 Water Cruisers
349 Hardened Marines
454 Expert Attack Drones
491 Elite Ops Helicopters
299 Super Hornets

I've maxed out on the Valor missions and now only have the Valor mission at level up :(

Plus I have many other decent units from Boss events. I'm no gold player though so my best unit to date is the Elite Base Defense unit from the farcical IPH event many months ago.

Vballmadam
11-16-2012, 10:13 PM
I camped early on in this game when it was first out, until I was attacked by a gold player. I luckily beat off his attack but for some reason he kept on attacking so I decided the game was on! Since then I've done my best to get valor units and farm some decent units.

Farmed Units:

Valor Units:
477 Water Cruisers
349 Hardened Marines
454 Expert Attack Drones
299 Super Hornets

I've maxed out on the Valor missions and now only have the Valor mission at level up :(

Plus I have many other decent units from Boss events. I'm no gold player though so my best unit to date is the Elite Base Defense unit from the farcical IPH event many months ago.

Your stats must be awesome!

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Haha, not to mention that you miss out the fun in the whale zone. It is fun so far for me, on a good day, it feels like taking a walk into the froggy cloud; on a bad day, it is twilight. :d

Xander75
11-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Your stats must be awesome!

Level 147
109k Attack
119k Defense

Nothing too awesome, but respectable for a free player.

Copenhagen
11-16-2012, 10:46 PM
@MB - the strategy may be changing, but you wouldn't be in the position to make an adjustment without a camping period. Long term strategy of building up IPH and units affords the ability to survive chasing BP at this stage. Look at some of the longer term high lvl players who still do not have the opportunity to roll over vault.

manbeast
11-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Good points cope. I'm definitely glad im still not in the whale zone. But it's like at what point do you stop camping?! I could work on my economy until this game is a piece of ancient history. Overall I sti feel good about my game but at the same time I'm envious of those like TC

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 10:52 PM
@MB - the strategy may be changing, but you wouldn't be in the position to make an adjustment without a camping period. Long term strategy of building up IPH and units affords the ability to survive chasing BP at this stage. Look at some of the longer term high lvl players who still do not have the opportunity to roll over vault.

He's absolutely right. That's me in a nutshell. Collect on time... Or else. NEVER go over vault... Or else. And I still get hit every single day by mega powerful players. Not that I lose that often, but I also take only very calculated risks now.

Copenhagen
11-16-2012, 10:58 PM
My strategy over the last couple months had been to camp other than the boss events. This was with the anticipation of level 100 taking the breaks off and making a BP charge at special ops. Sounds like the boss difficulty has been reduced which has me thinking that continuing to camp with the exception of events may remain the strategy to hit some personal benchmarks, if nothing else.

Copenhagen
11-16-2012, 11:00 PM
@JP - have you played with ally counts to find a sweet spot?

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Good points cope. I'm definitely glad im still not in the whale zone. But it's like at what point do you stop camping?! I could work on my economy until this game is a piece of ancient history. Overall I sti feel good about my game but at the same time I'm envious of those like TC

You make a good point as well. Personally, I was always a lousy camper, so I started an LLP for that reason. He's pretty buff for his bracket, but my main player, I just went for it. Sure, I have turtled from time to time, and my IPH is put to shame by tons of you guys, but eventually, you have to get out there and fight. Find your own comfortable pace and play the game so YOU enjoy it. Don't worry about how other players are doing.

In the end, we all have our own goals. I had a player with 1/6 my stats call me out because he had 15k more victories than I do. So I went out and fought another 5000 battles. And what did that prove? That I am still immature enough to rise to a silly insult, that's all. Yes, he has a better win/loss record than I do. That and $5 will buy him a cup of coffee.

Play your own game. You'll be happier for it.

albeezy
11-16-2012, 11:03 PM
I think everyone is panicking about this 3.0 thing and making a lot of assumptions about how it will work. For sure gold will buy you an advantage, but from what I can see there will be plenty of bonus and prize units to go around. Don't forget that non forum players will have to do this on the fly and with splash screens not making to every player it will definitely be interesting. Rey to reserve judgment and criticism until more is known. Only thing we can all agree on is that the more info Gree provides the better

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 11:05 PM
@JP - have you played with ally counts to find a sweet spot?

I have gone up and down. Up until the whale zone, I was 100 below max for most of my game. Up here I stay near full allies for strength. I have considered dropping way down to camp for a while and boost my IPH, but with the new event rolling out, it seems now is not the time for that strategy. Plus I am on some dangerous newsfeeds right now; so dropping half my stats would be suicide.

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 11:08 PM
My strategy over the last couple months had been to camp other than the boss events. This was with the anticipation of level 100 taking the breaks off and making a BP charge at special ops. Sounds like the boss difficulty has been reduced which has me thinking that continuing to camp with the exception of events may remain the strategy to hit some personal benchmarks, if nothing else.

The major change in boss difficulty I noticed was at Level 150. Up until then, I could get 17-18 with no gold. Now I can get about 8. 8 useless units usually.

Copenhagen
11-16-2012, 11:10 PM
My guess is that non-forum factions will have about as much chance against the forum factions, as the forum factions will have against the PUN.

Whazup beezy - I always say your name out loud like Vince Vaugh talking to the Rock, "eweazzzy"

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 11:10 PM
My LLP has 98 allies. My HLP has 490-ish. And they both got to almost 20 bosses with no gold. Something changes in a big way at 150.

Copenhagen
11-16-2012, 11:12 PM
The major change in boss difficulty I noticed was at Level 150. Up until then, I could get 17-18 with no gold. Now I can get about 8. 8 useless units usually.

Good beta. Might as well take the breaks off then.

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Good beta. Might as well take the breaks off then.

I would. You're a beast anyways, and you can farm way better loot in just a few levels. There is a ton of fresh meat hiding between levels 100-130 with lotsa juicy money buildings and no regard for staying under vault. I shot from 100-110 really quickly, raking in valor by the 100k's. You will definitely see more hackers and gold armies than you have before, though. So expect an occassional random loss. Then report them, lol.

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Finally a thread populated by all the people I started with! How you doing fellas? Just about everything here rings bells with me, both for my HLP and my LLP.... the big fella will roll over into the L150 zone later this month, so goodbye to easy Boss units, the little guy is still struggling to get more than about 15 (without gold); not a pure valor hunter or loot farmer on either, but see the benefit from doing a sensible amount of each at both ends of the game. At L38, get attacked all the time and win everything, and now have one or two suckers to drain for cash daily. The big guy NEVER gets attacked - can't explain it, but nobody has visited my base in over four months now (watch that suddenly change!). But I expect everything to change with MW3, because I am read to finally battle, lose units and see my stats fall for a bit of fun again.....

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 11:30 PM
TC, that's another big change I noticed after 150. I went from a few attacks a week or even a week with no attacks to 10-20 a day. Some semi-famous names on my newsfeed right now.

Oh, and GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MY OLD FRIEND!!

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 11:35 PM
TC, that's another big change I noticed after 150. I went from a few attacks a week or even a week with no attacks to 10-20 a day. Some semi-famous names on my newsfeed right now.Oh, and GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MY OLD FRIEND!!You too! Been following your posts today elsewhere- always good advice! Yup, not expecting a picnic at 150, but then again I expected the worst when I crossed 130 and nothing happened. In some ways, it seems that I've always been just behind the danger point ever since I started nearly a year ago... Close enough to hear the screams but far away enough to dodge the bullets!

albeezy
11-16-2012, 11:39 PM
What's up copenhizzle? Hey jp send me a pm and ill help u out in the whale One. If we are allies u could just visit my base too find out what it is...

Copenhagen
11-16-2012, 11:40 PM
I get hit more frequently than that at Lvl 98...usually with a $30k donation left behind. Maybe most figure out how to check a profile before attacking by 150.

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Honestly, you would be shocked at how many blind attacks I get. Personally, I check flags, boost buildings, comment walls, win/loss record, etc. before attacking. Some still just run down the list test-tapping for loose change. My favorites are the 90k+ donations. Like they couldn't believe they lost, so they kept trying.

Those are Level 9-10 Boost buildings, y'all. I didn't spend all that time and money for no reason. I did it because they work!

Bronson
11-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Y'all are making me wanna just say screw it and go on a farming crusade

albeezy
11-16-2012, 11:48 PM
I get hit more frequently than that at Lvl 98...usually with a $30k donation left behind. Maybe most figure out how to check a profile before attacking by 150.
Nope I get donations from people all the time. I then attack them if they left $30k behind and they still attack back

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Wow. Bronson's here now, too. Makes me wanna pull an all-nighter with the old crew again!

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Y'all are making me wanna just say screw it and go on a farming crusadeFarming's all well and good, but lets wait and see how quickly all my $hit dies away once this battle fest starts!

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 11:54 PM
Wow. Bronson's here now, too. Makes me wanna pull an all-nighter with the old crew again!Well, pull something at least!

Bronson
11-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Been to long JP you all good?

Getting bored of sitting around collecting and doing bosses and been thinking about flying thru the levels for some fun

Copenhagen
11-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Been to long JP you all good?

Getting bored of sitting around collecting and doing bosses and been thinking about flying thru the levels for some fun

Sounds good. Go out in a blaze of glory! or until I run into PJ again. That would have been some nice screen shots for FFN.

Jp lfs
11-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Lotsa fun to be had in the early 100's. That is guaranteed. And you can farm great units and rack up valor like it's Christmas. Stay just below max allies to get the best of both worlds. Easy valor mission scores and cash cows galore. And the XP isn't quite as big of a factor as you think.

Vballmadam
11-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Hey my favorite guys...good to see familiar names and allies all on the forum at the same time!

Bronson
11-17-2012, 12:05 AM
As soon as the boycott finishes I'll go for it, I wanna get to lvl 95 for the start of the good farming spots anyway

Bronson
11-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey my favorite guys...good to see familiar names and allies all on the forum at the same time!

Yep lots of old school members and not a troll in sight

Copenhagen
11-17-2012, 12:09 AM
@Bronger King...knock on wood.

How you been Vball? Got Poke fusion figured out yet?

Ryans67
11-17-2012, 12:13 AM
TC, that's another big change I noticed after 150. I went from a few attacks a week or even a week with no attacks to 10-20 a day. Some semi-famous names on my newsfeed right now.

Oh, and GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MY OLD FRIEND!!

I have not been attacked a single time since entering the whale zone. Kinda shocking, since its been a month. As for strategy, I'll wait to see 3.0 and then decide how to proceed. I currently camp, do the boss event, and farm TR's when bored.

Thunder Child
11-17-2012, 12:17 AM
I have not been attacked a single time since entering the whale zone. Kinda shocking, since its been a month. As for strategy, I'll wait to see 3.0 and then decide how to proceed. I currently camp, do the boss event, and farm TR's when bored.Are you placing the whale zone at L130 or L150? Not sure if it hasn't in fact moved to 150, or even whether it's valid to talk in terms of the 'whale zone' at al these days?

Jp lfs
11-17-2012, 12:18 AM
I think there is a bug that makes you less visible for some reason for many levels. I said this a month or two ago, that when I was moving from 130-145, I could see all the way up to 200, but could see no one under 140. Those holes to hide in change frequently, though, so enjoy it while you can.

Thunder Child
11-17-2012, 12:22 AM
I think there is a bug that makes you less visible for some reason for many levels. I said this a month or two ago, that when I was moving from 130-145, I could see all the way up to 200, but could see no one under 140. Those holes to hide in change frequently, though, so enjoy it while you can.That's an understatement in my case - I have literally been the invisible man for the last 20 levels, maybe more. Would love for someone to be able to confirm whether they see me on their rivals list....

Vballmadam
11-17-2012, 12:24 AM
@Bronger King...knock on wood.

How you been Vball? Got Poke fusion figured out yet?

Working on it with the help of my friends!
How's work going? Miss you on the forum. Too many trolls and a lot of negativity.

Jp lfs
11-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Btw- @Bronson- I saw Skyfall tonight. Not the best of the Bond movies, but still an excellent film. Comedy, tragedy, and a couple obscure references that were subtle and brilliant if you are a true fan.

Copenhagen
11-17-2012, 12:34 AM
@vball - been very busy with life. Forum lurk a couple times a week for short periods, usually with nothing grabbing my attention.

Boss and MW3 brought me in and glad to catch up with the old crew.

Bronson
11-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Btw- @Bronson- I saw Skyfall tonight. Not the best of the Bond movies, but still an excellent film. Comedy, tragedy, and a couple obscure references that were subtle and brilliant if you are a true fan.

I was suppose to go last week but my mam (who was babysitting) got ill so still trying to rearrange another date. Good news is the viewing for Skyfall should be less packed now all the Twish!tes are out in force

Thunder Child
11-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Btw- @Bronson- I saw Skyfall tonight. Not the best of the Bond movies, but still an excellent film. Comedy, tragedy, and a couple obscure references that were subtle and brilliant if you are a true fan.Disagree. Saw it when it came out and going to see it again tonight. An instant classic - gritty and totally British; the only thing that has made me feel homesick in more than ten years in Korea!

Jhenry02
11-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Whale territory starts at 130, but 150 it starts to go downhill. Bosses are too hard, cash cows are as rare as a nerd without his virginity. Valor units are nice and boost stats, but if you have to battle they die off like my deodorant in the summer. I won't alter my strategery. Im playing the game for pve, occasionall pvp and bosses and what not. Im building my economy my upgrading all boost buildings, during those times I make 30-50 million I then dump into a nano or oilrig.

I have a friend IRL, who has camped at level 27 since i started, and has like 7k stats, fantastic for him, but boring as hell for me. My stats aren't great, they are actually mediocre. Play your game and have fun, that is what it is about.

As for this faction thing, most of you are my allies. I don't know where I will end up. The only "friends" I have in the game are 2 IRL's and Stryker and TG, if they will have me fine, if not i am open to suggestions.

-Jason

Vballmadam
11-17-2012, 12:52 AM
I loved skyfall! Not your typical James Bond movie. I'd go see it again.

Hivesy
11-17-2012, 03:41 AM
Totally agree with your sentiment Manbeast, I was where you are now about a month a go. I had been camping trying to stay under 130 for about 2 months. Boring as hell but it has stood me in good stead to have options now. Now I unload 20 clips in to rivals whenever I find one who won't give me any casualties and farm TRs constantly.

You do get to the point where you realise all this is just a collection of pixels on a screen and it's meant to be fun, if it's not fun then why both. This 3.0 sounds like fun, about time!

@jp lfs agree with all your points to my friend, I may slow down a bit as I get to late 140s as 150 + sounds like I need to be over 1 mil IPH. The biggest disappointment for me would be killing less bosses as I get 3 or 4 rares per event currently and that's just plain good fun

Tail gunner
11-17-2012, 04:15 AM
Definitely stay below lvl 150 if you want to carry on defeating the boss. Like JP ifs I cannot beat him more then 8 or 9 times without using gold and my raw attack is circa 160k!.

Tctiger
11-17-2012, 05:25 AM
I'm not sure why you think you have made a mistake camping as in the end you can only go so high with no gold stat wise all you are doing is delaying getting bp and loot , in the end you will have all that and the stats , loot goes quick and valor will too in whale zone so you need a good iph backing it up if your a free player, having 50k stats or 150k stats will make no difference in the new part of the game because if you have a player in your team with 200k stats they can't attack you until they beat the 200k stat player. No one knows exactly how it will work out so it's all speculation and they did say you will need players with big iph as well as gold players so looks like the gold players could have to buy gold for the team and iph players will be using up all cash for the team so for it to be worth doing you would need to win monster units at low end of battless, looking at the prize shown it looks like you will have to loose a hell of a lot for boss type loot , I think it could only be worth playing for players already in whale zone and that would make sense as they want to encourage people to level up.

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 06:07 AM
As of right now I am not changing a thing. I am camping and playing bosses only. Going for my second level 8 Desal plant. Depending on when the update comes out i might get to 1 mil IPH, at 915k right now. Boss events are a great way to get my stats up without too high of leveling. Plus they are indestructable.

Vballmadam
11-17-2012, 06:10 AM
I agree with you totally Poop!

BigD@wg
11-17-2012, 07:18 AM
I think you made the right decision to camp. Unless, you were to achieve an all gold army, the IPH will serve you well in the future.

Dreno33
11-17-2012, 07:31 AM
It feels like March again reading this thread. All the HLP talk as I read and laugh at them and their lvl.100+ problems. Then I laugh at myself b/c I'll have the same problems in 2026 ;)

Vballmadam
11-17-2012, 07:37 AM
Is that when the gloves come off and you start playing? Hahaha

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Dreno, your upgrading cash but have you started upgrading and buying units yet?

manbeast
11-17-2012, 07:41 AM
dang looks like I missed out on the party last night!

This made me literally laugh out loud!!

Dreno33
11-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Dreno, your upgrading cash but have you started upgrading and buying units yet?

no, not wasting my money on units since I'm not active. Never bought a single unit yet. All are indestructibles (and like 5 tree snipers) in my army.

When I unlock the advanced airbase and dry docks, I'll upgrade those to buy the 1) best attack (air) unit and 2) best defnese (sea) unit in order to get max cash strength. I'll just drop allies to nothing and then stock up. I have enough indestructibles that are stronger then both units to protect all purchased until maxed out.

Does that make sense? I'm kinda tired haha

don't make fun of my pearly-white MJ gloves. That's how I dance so well!

Jp lfs
11-17-2012, 08:58 AM
For the record, TC, I wasn't bashing Skyfall. In fact I thought I paid it a few compliments. I only said it wasn't the best Bond movie yet. That's a whole lot of competition to go up against. Honestly I thought Daniel Craig was brilliant and the Asian scenes were a visual effects buffet. I did not like Javier Bardiem, as usual, and there was a distinct lack of "Bond girls." Excellent movie, but in a very long line of instant classics, that's all.

As a side note, my local cineplex sold out Twilight, so just as the movie was starting, the theater filled up with teenagers. It was at first, amusing to hear them chatter about the movie, then annoying, and in the final scene infuriating, as they were all laughing at a very gripping scene because they simply didn't understand it. I will see it again. Hope this clarifies my position, good sir.

overkill 280
11-17-2012, 09:03 AM
As of right now I am not changing a thing. I am camping and playing bosses only. Going for my second level 8 Desal plant. Depending on when the update comes out i might get to 1 mil IPH, at 915k right now. Boss events are a great way to get my stats up without too high of leveling. Plus they are indestructable.That's what I've been doing as well poop. I find it's the best way to gain some stats, without leveling up much at all.

C0720
11-17-2012, 09:15 AM
I totally agree. I have been doing the same thing. Guess we will have to wait to see when the update comes out.

Thief
11-17-2012, 11:47 AM
I hear you manbeast....I have questioned it myself. However the thing to remember no one can take away your IPH (except Gree) but Valor is Finite and you didn't miss out on getting any valor because the option to Farm Units and Valor are certainly still there.

Besides you don't know what 3.0 changes are going to bring yet? Maybe your IPH is better than having 100k/100k Stats? Like everyone says just enjoy the game!

LeBarticus
11-17-2012, 12:16 PM
The beauty of camping is that you haven't already done all that stuff. And when you do, you'll be that much more powerful.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Xander

Those are NOT good stats

licker_low
11-17-2012, 07:25 PM
I totally agree!! New to the forum guys, but WTF is up with doing the boss event (I got to lvl 20 boss no gold only cash) and only got 2 uncommons no rares?! Secondly, the casualty rate is incredibly stupid!! I have "meatsheilds" but when I attack a guy 40 lvls below me with 1/10th my stats, I lose valor unitslike crazy oh and my brigands as well!! Gree needs to make valor units and "high end" earned units like brigands a super low loss rate. It is ridiculous that I attack a much weaker player, 80 times for 2k valor and lose way more valor units to replace the "gain" of 2k valor points!

Guess I'll just camp and never attack a player 40 levels lower with 3k defense - why lose all my brigands and valor units Gree!!!!?? WTF??

Free player my stats are:

60kA/67kD
$600k IPH
Lvl 146

Jhenry02
11-17-2012, 08:30 PM
It's a joke, it really is.

jeffrey
11-17-2012, 08:49 PM
I totally agree!! New to the forum guys, but WTF is up with doing the boss event (I got to lvl 20 boss no gold only cash) and only got 2 uncommons no rares?! Secondly, the casualty rate is incredibly stupid!! I have "meatsheilds" but when I attack a guy 40 lvls below me with 1/10th my stats, I lose valor unitslike crazy oh and my brigands as well!! Gree needs to make valor units and "high end" earned units like brigands a super low loss rate. It is ridiculous that I attack a much weaker player, 80 times for 2k valor and lose way more valor units to replace the "gain" of 2k valor points!

Guess I'll just camp and never attack a player 40 levels lower with 3k defense - why lose all my brigands and valor units Gree!!!!?? WTF??

Free player my stats are:

60kA/67kD
$600k IPH
Lvl 146

I feel your pain, bro Floridan, that wasn't the case until this week for me. My 350 elite water cruisers drop like flies from attacks from Classified this week, lose almost 50 already and other high valued valor units. I used to hold my group no matter who attacked me.

I am very suspicious that Greedy tampered my account and gave me the high casualty glitch. :mad:

Thenoob
11-17-2012, 09:35 PM
I never loose any valor units but I have devastated other people way weeker then me but I'm sure ill get hit sooner then later. But that's ok I have 150000 valor saved up for a rainy day lol

joshdavidson12345
11-18-2012, 08:48 AM
no, not wasting my money on units since I'm not active. Never bought a single unit yet. All are indestructibles (and like 5 tree snipers) in my army.When I unlock the advanced airbase and dry docks, I'll upgrade those to buy the 1) best attack (air) unit and 2) best defnese (sea) unit in order to get max cash strength. I'll just drop allies to nothing and then stock up. I have enough indestructibles that are stronger then both units to protect all purchased until maxed out.Does that make sense? I'm kinda tired hahadon't make fun of my pearly-white MJ gloves. That's how I dance so well!Yeah you got the right idea there. Low level and low ally count . Keeps me smiling and waving to every sap who thinks he can get a buck from me or my buildings! Level 10 with 20 allies. 1000 attack1200 defense (+-)Good luck

jay_usher
11-18-2012, 08:58 AM

Farmed Units:

Valor Units:
477 Water Cruisers
349 Hardened Marines
454 Expert Attack Drones
299 Super Hornets

so how u managed to keep all of them? cas glitch!!!! just let urself in the **** there... since u tend to loose valour like flys and when you get the valour pay out u have to re buy the ones u have lost!

manbeast
11-18-2012, 09:02 AM
so how u managed to keep all of them? cas glitch!!!! just let urself in the **** there... since u tend to loose valour like flys and when you get the valour pay out u have to re buy the ones u have lost!

Depends on his pvp strategy. If he only attacks REALLY weak players it is possible to have those numbers. No way he could maintain those hardened marines or expert attack drones against challenging rivals though.

Also he could have saved up his valor and made all those purchases at once like I do.

Or maybe he is a glitcher.

Xander75
11-18-2012, 09:36 AM

I have lost many Valor units, Venal Fighters & Brigand Lightnings. I have won over 30,000 attacks, which has helped replace my Valor units. But I tend to attack those lower ranked than me as I don't lose out as much. When I hit higher I bleed units quicker than I can replace.

It's a strategy game after all, I can't stand how noobs call others glitchers because someone else has better units or stats! There are many others out there with way better stats than me, I don't call them glitchers or hackers!

Plus as MB suggests that's pretty much what I did. I bought 450 Water Cruisers in one go with my saved up Valor. Then spread my other Valor amongst other units.

PS. The most amount of hardened marines I bought is 400, as you can see I have lost many of them along the way. I decided to farm venal fighters to replace these losses.

Jhenry02
11-18-2012, 11:15 AM
I had 400 hardened marines, down to about 118. Same with EAD's those things die too fast. And the explanation on why (I got this from Chris at gree) is because of your 2000 units if 1500 of them are valor, then that is predominantly what you will lose. To which I replied, so that means casualty ratings are a joke? If I take 2000 very low casualty units into battle, why am i losing 3-4 per battle against an opponent 1/5 my size? To which I received an email asking me to rate customer service.

-j