PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Elites Guild Formation

Maverick50727
11-16-2012, 11:54 AM
As mentioned previously I have been asked by many people if I would be joining or forming a Guild. By demand I decided to form the "Ranger Elites" (name subject to change by the group). If you are interested post here and drop me a private message. All final approvals will be subject to a cursory agreement with current members and should be preferable a upstanding forum member. I have inquiries from/out to 20-30 people already. Anyone is free to choose to come and go as they like from the Guild and our ranks may grow over time given the proper resources.

As many people have not decided yet due to lack of details, I will refrain from posting names here yet until some confirm 100% and will update confirmations in a future edit.

Good luck to you all, no matter where you ride.

***EDIT:

Many people are still deciding groups and I'm waiting on official responses. Due to overwhelming support people will be added in waves as the group expands. We should be able to support 20 out of the gate and increase rapidly with options and discussions in the works to possibly merge with other forum groups. For more information or confirmation PM if you don't see you name on the list or error in your status listed below. Due to PM full issues some messages may not have gone through, but I didn't ignore anyone and responded to all to who sent me a PM (just may have not gone through as it filled up 3 times in one day)

Requirements:
None are specified but feel free to post your stats, IPH, Time Zone, level and ally count. We don't want to discourage anyone but we know the majority have stats between 60-200K A/D with IPH of 500K-1mil+. Don't feel you can't have something to offer, but remember slots are limited due to guild start size. We will add people as we can unil we reach max. If we can't find room for you, we can try to find space in another forum based group we have options to merge with later.

Confirmed:
Miner
Tate
EnjoyLife
Maverick50727
Khimsoo
Romaro
Copenhagen
Spectra
JP lfs
Corsair
Dr. Dengus
Azy
Hb bombers
Blackstone
Zoltarov
Jay_usher
Imscrewed? (AKA Sir)
Tanner
Mad
Overkill 280
Fl@sh
Ranger4Life
Ryans67
Agent Orange
Thunder Child
Manbeast
-->FISH<--
Vballmadam
Albeezy
Blackstone
Arizona
FisK
Tuck
Bronson

Pending Confirmation: (Iif you see your name posted as pending, you have been sent an invite or have expressed interest in joining. Due to max capacity of guild size, those above are already approved and we should be able to handle out of the gate. Those listed below here are basically on a waiting list for review, approval and capacity within the group. Any questions PM me.)
What?
Q Raider
Wdigeorge
Negotiator
Tctiger
BigD@wg
Lt. Falcon
Poopenshire
Dockman
Dominator
Jhoemel
Procsyzarc
owhatafinish
Vertex
Mackdady
Lucky4U
thevald
Matt Thorton
Commander Vador
Angel2
Sabo
scabbyfeet
Gilgamesh
Selfproclaimed
Desas
Removed Pending Review:
(Members must reapply to the guild for approval by the group after review is done)

bigflan
11-16-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm only level 10 but I have the stats of a average level 50 player

Maverick50727
11-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Camper. Maybe one day you will play. LOL I'm camping up high now, so I can't say much. I was L40-60 before I knew what I was doing and turned my game around instead of restarting. Like I said I'll run anyone by current members and we may considier things like level, A/D stats, IPH, time zones, and other factors too. Details of the factions is still lacking excpet to some of the betas who can't talk about it.

Fl@sh
11-16-2012, 12:31 PM
I haven't been formally invited to any guild as of yet since my playing status is up in the air. But, it would be an honor to join any of the guilds formed on here if you guys accept former heavy gold players.

bigflan
11-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Camper. Maybe one day you will play. LOL I'm camping up high now, so I can't say much. I was L40-60 before I knew what I was doing and turned my game around instead of restarting. Like I said I'll run anyone by current members and we may considier things like level, A/D stats, IPH, time zones, and other factors too. Details of the factions is still lacking excpet to some of the betas who can't talk about it.

I'm camping for now I estimate in 2 weeks at least is when I will start leveling to beat the boss when the grand prize is a air unit when I get my Stealth Frigates

Lt. Falcon
11-16-2012, 12:37 PM
I haven't been formally invited to any guild as of yet since my playing status is up in the air. But, it would be an honor to join any of the guilds formed on here if you guys accept former heavy gold players.

I would definately be interested in joining any guild/faction formed by the senior members that were key contributors to the forum when I was lurking to find answers, tips and strategies that you all were kind enough to share. I appreciated all the info that you "seniors" have shared.

helli0n
11-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Id be interested in joining, my stats are in sig and dont mind leveling up

Tctiger
11-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Waiting for full details before I say for 100% that I am joining any faction but if I do I would join you .

Xander75
11-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Hi, not sure yet how the factions will work but I'm interested and looking to join a great team.

I'm at level 147.

ID: 300 577 801
A: 109040
D: 119370
IPH: $739148, income due to increase with my Nano going to level 4 tomorrow.

I'm a free player and my stats are a result of hard work!

Bob_55
11-16-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm in if you wanted.
Level: 123
Boost stat: Att ?????? Def ??????
IPH: 818,144
Time zone: East

Blackstone
11-16-2012, 02:19 PM
I'd like to join your guild Mav. We're allies if you want to check my stats, etc.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-16-2012, 02:22 PM
WOW Ya RIght

thevlad
11-16-2012, 02:25 PM
75k atk
You think u could use me?

Miner
11-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Mav - I replied to your email to accept your invite. My economy and army is at your disposal...

Front Runner NL
11-16-2012, 03:19 PM
I need a faction, and this one seems a good one.
My stats: L90, 54a, 47d, 654IPH and a lot of upward potential.
NL based, but well, you need someone to defend your backs when you're sleeping :D

BigD@wg
11-16-2012, 03:28 PM
I need a faction, and this one seems a good one.
My stats: L90, 54a, 47d, 654IPH and a lot of upward potential.
NL based, but well, you need someone to defend your backs when you're sleeping :D

Interesting you just stated this FR. I just posted this in McDocs thread a little while ago:

This may have been thought of or discussed but i havent seen it. I know time zones have been discussed but it seems to have gotten one singular common focus.... All faction members needing to be of same time zone for attacking. I think the reverse needs to be considered. If these are only 3 day events, and all members are in same time zone then you are limiting your number of wars to possibly declare.

Assuming you and your members sleep 6-8 hours, then there are 3 to 4 more wars per day that you cannot fight. If your faction was split with strong attackers in opposite time zones you increase your total number of possible wars by 9-12 wars per event.

Obviously, a lot of factors that we aren't of aware of yet would play into this like can 5 faction members actually win a war? or do all 10 need to be attacking to bring down the other faction?

I dont have the answer ...Just an observation.

overkill 280
11-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Hey Mav, I'll have to get more details on it all, but after seeing your response to my question re picking of members, If I can, and if I do decide to take part in it, I'd be happy to be part of the team :cool:

General Soviet
11-16-2012, 07:01 PM
I'd like to join, Maverick. If you have any room and need an extra member, I'll be there.
Timezone: East

Angel 2
11-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Hi Mav - I would be happy to join, though not sure if the team would want to carry a LLP like me!

manbeast
11-16-2012, 07:45 PM
leave it to mav to put every forum member into a spreadsheet and divide us all into groups! haha this guy is the spreadsheet king.

seems like the most important part of the faction is the defense leader. defense leader (DL)-
-log on AT LEAST hourly. everyone can donate resources to build fortifications, but only the DL can build them. if the DL doesnt log in often enough to keep fortifications up, then the whole team will suffer.
-must have strong defensive stats. the DL has to be defeated before other faction members are even vulnerable. obviously you want the member with the strongest defense stats in that position because the majority of incoming attacks will be determined solely upon if the DL wins or loses.

so i'm just asking that my group have a decent DL :P

Tanner
11-16-2012, 08:16 PM
I would like to add to what manbeast said, that it is probably also important that those who come to any faction bring hordes and piles of cash.

Jp lfs
11-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Mav, you know I'll follow you anywhere. Especially since McDoc wouldn't put me on the A-list. Lol. And I've had his back since back in the good ol' days, too! So I am definitely with you. Whatever you want or need.

overkill 280
11-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Mav, you know I'll follow you anywhere. Especially since McDoc wouldn't put me on the A-list. Lol. And I've had his back since back in the good ol' days, too! So I am definitely with you. Whatever you want or need.Yeah I was b listed as well Jp :p

Copenhagen
11-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Issue the orders, Mav. Consider my hat in the ring as a forum mercenary.

Hotlips
11-16-2012, 11:52 PM
what is the minimum criteria to join ?
pls mention this so it helps one see if can join or fit in where slots available.
:o

Thunder Child
11-17-2012, 12:06 AM
what is the minimum criteria to join ?
pls mention this so it helps one see if can join or fit in where slots available.
:o
Hello, Hotlips! (always wanted to say that!)

No criteria, as yet, just lots of discussion and people volunteering themselves. People have been talking about their IPH (income per hour), their attack and defense stats, their level, and their willingness to battle. A lot of the people here know each other pretty well already, so many of them are exploring various groupings to see what might work. Since there are so many of us, it's likely a number of groups will start and then perhaps join together at a later stage. Best thing you can do is introduce yourself a bit, especially your numbers and where you are based, and see what happens....

Copenhagen
11-17-2012, 12:36 AM
Hahaha. Hot lips - Depending on how cash comes into play, winning that billion dollar scratcher could land you in a nice faction.

Lucky4u
11-17-2012, 01:33 AM
As a forum member,I'd be happy to receive orders from leaders..if needed....lvl.90...Midwest of US..

joshdavidson12345
11-17-2012, 02:32 AM
Would love to join. Bigflan I'm the same level as you also camping with a very decent IPH for my level. And never lost a fight( the only two were accidental when I was very low) let me know if you want to ally with me. Will delete a nobody for forum friends:)

boardgames rule
11-17-2012, 06:45 AM
I would mind joining as i at my level with my allies i am one of the top people . And great IPH for level

overkill 280
11-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Issue the orders, Mav. Consider my hat in the ring as a forum mercenary.

I would mind joining as i at my level with my allies i am one of the top people . And great IPH for levelI think you guys are picking a pretty deese team ;) not saying the others aren't...K I'll be quiet now :p

That goes for you as well Tanner! lol

boardgames rule
11-17-2012, 08:57 AM
I think you guys are picking a pretty deese team ;) not saying the others aren't...K I'll be quiet now :p

So are u saying that i am not good or that i am ?

overkill 280
11-17-2012, 09:04 AM
So are u saying that i am not good or that i am ?lol that'd you be a good team mate.

boardgames rule
11-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Okay thanks. Are we allies? I think we are.

overkill 280
11-17-2012, 09:32 AM
Okay thanks. Are we allies? I think we are.Why yes we are :)

Thief
11-17-2012, 09:41 AM
leave it to mav to put every forum member into a spreadsheet and divide us all into groups! haha this guy is the spreadsheet king.

seems like the most important part of the faction is the defense leader. defense leader (DL)-
-log on AT LEAST hourly. everyone can donate resources to build fortifications, but only the DL can build them. if the DL doesnt log in often enough to keep fortifications up, then the whole team will suffer.
-must have strong defensive stats. the DL has to be defeated before other faction members are even vulnerable. obviously you want the member with the strongest defense stats in that position because the majority of incoming attacks will be determined solely upon if the DL wins or loses.

so i'm just asking that my group have a decent DL :P

Interesting Point ManBeast! Obviously if this is a factor we should have the top "Defensive" players in the forums all on Seperate Teams. With that being said i would be happy to be on any forum Team! I am really looking forward to kicking some non forum Member Alliances :P

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 09:44 AM
1 defensive leader is not enough. I believe each team needs 2 of them. The highest one is the prime who builds the other is just there purely for stats.

Corsair
11-17-2012, 09:47 AM
Keeping my powder dry.

overkill 280
11-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Keeping my powder dry.Are you not taking part Corsair? I'm waiting to find out on the XP first before I decide 100%

JF5522
11-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi Mav, I'd sure like to join. PM is also on the way. Thanks.

thevlad
11-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Hey I'm in need of a faction and I'm looking to join,
My stats are
Level 122
430 alliance members
75062 attack
65716 defense
250 132 iph

Once I get 500 members I should have around 78-80 k attack and 67-69 k defense

You guys got room for me?

thevlad
11-17-2012, 10:00 AM
I also live in Canada for time zone purposes

Copenhagen
11-17-2012, 10:02 AM
I also live in Canada for time zone purposes

What time is it in Canada right now?

overkill 280
11-17-2012, 10:04 AM
What time is it in Canada right now?11:00am where I'm at Cope.

Copenhagen
11-17-2012, 10:08 AM
11:00am where I'm at Cope.

So MST. I was joking as Canada has 4 time zones. Isn't Canadian time the same as beer time? 🍻🍻😜

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 10:10 AM
shame that the whole guild thing is going to wind up being more or a class thing. when i look at my rivals list i see numbers all over the place. a whole lot of 20-50k stats in the 100-145 levels. are you all going to leave these people out. my stats are 56k,54k. i have quit playing too many times and been beat down too much while i was gone to be a real threat, i dont think i am a viable teammate for any one here. so at that...PEACE!

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 10:31 AM
what time zone is this thread in? can any one tell me?

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 10:38 AM
even though my hlp player is prob not good enough to participate in a guild, plus i am winding him down to retirement anyway, i would love to try my hand at it with my llp. level19 only 20 allies 2200D,2000A but fully allied projected out to about 7600D,6000A. which is now gonna be my full time game.

Copenhagen
11-17-2012, 10:41 AM
what time zone is this thread in? can any one tell me?

Which ever one you want it to be.

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 10:50 AM
well i am in the atl and when i post it says 3:40something but my clock on wall says 1:50

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 10:51 AM
2 hour time puts this clock somewhere in the atlantic

Fl@sh
11-17-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm confuzzled. Anybody in need of a Fl@shing?

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 11:11 AM
2 hour time puts this clock somewhere in the atlantic

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 11:13 AM
what is a flashing? post b4 this was accident

Fl@sh
11-17-2012, 11:26 AM
It's just a little joke we have here in the forums to lighten things up.

negotiator
11-17-2012, 11:55 AM
I am interested and PM sent.

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 11:58 AM
no prob. it just confoolzed me a little. i get confoolzed easily. a little slow. thats why i restarted my game

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Hey Fl@SH, just wondering, is that a picture of you under your name? Looks pretty senior to me.

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 12:02 PM
VFF Group for a Guild is up and ready.

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 12:03 PM
oh yea, by the way, where you at in atlanta. i live in jonesboro. sorry for the multiple posts. told you all i am a little slow

Fl@sh
11-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Well I am a "senior member". I live around the Marietta area.

Fl@sh
11-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Mav, can you clear your inbox?

overkill 280
11-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Mav, can you clear your inbox?Where did our fearless leader disappear to anyways?

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 02:31 PM
fl@sh, since u make a kazillion dollars an hour can u give me a few tips on how to get my iph on my llp up. maybe ally with him for only a sec and tell me what i should be working on the most?

Fl@sh
11-17-2012, 02:46 PM
My code is open for anybody to add. Try using the Modern War Toolkit to best judge what you should upgrade next, depending on your playing style. If you log on 2 or 3 times a day, upgrade your 6, 8. 12, 24, 48 hour buildings first. If you are always on, upgrade your 1 hour and up buildings

Minister Timothy
11-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Where do I find the toolkit? Just downloaded it. Thanks

Ranger4Life
11-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Where do I find the toolkit?

In the App Store.

Maverick50727
11-17-2012, 03:33 PM
In the App Store.

@Ranger4Life - please confirm again if you have decided

As for the toolkit, there will be future versions, but may be delayed by Khimsoo due to development time. He is doing this on his own and will have his hands full soon. I and Miner Beta test for his app (which is not affiliated with Funzio or Gree in any way). We will make sure to try to help him add the best content possible in future versions. Sorry but I can't speak to ETA, as it will be purely up to Khimsoo on release dates. We will be providing as much data as we have available like what is published currently in the MW Resource Sheets.

Ranger4Life
11-17-2012, 03:38 PM
@Ranger4Life - please confirm again if you have decided

As for the toolkit, there will be future versions, but may be delayed by Khimsoo due to development time. He is doing this on his own and will have his hands full soon. I and Miner Beta test for his app (which is not affiliated with Funzio or Gree in any way). We will make sure to try to help him add the best content possible in future versions. Sorry but I can't speak to ETA, as it will be purely up to Khimsoo on release dates. We will be providing as much data as we have available like what is published currently in the MW Resource Sheets.

I'm definitely in. Can't wait to team up with you guys and dominate!

Maverick50727
11-17-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm definitely in. Can't wait to team up with you guys and dominate!

Glad to have you. We will be setting up some groups later and possible other means of communication.

Thunder Child
11-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Mav, I would be happy to join your faction, or one of them, since I suspect you may end up having too many people for one initial group.
Reasons are not necessary, but these are mine:
a) those 'confirmed' include most of the names I respect greatly and many of the players I started life here with
b) I have enormous respect for your organizational skills, and this is going to be important once this thing kicks off
c) I'm certain I can bring something to your team(s)

manbeast
11-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Thunderchild was the first person i messaged when the news of this faction business came out. We've been trying to get on the same team this whole time but everything was so unorganized until Mav took the helm. Totally agree with what TC just said. I think the second person I messaged was Mav. It would be awesome if we could all dominate the world together.

Here's to the elite rangers! and to victory!

Zoltarov
11-17-2012, 05:45 PM
@TC, Manbeast

You should both send a PM for confirmation as is stated on page 1. Both of you are on the list.

Thunder Child
11-17-2012, 05:50 PM
@TC, Manbeast

You should both send a PM for confirmation as is stated on page 1. Both of you are on the list.Already done!

imscrewed?
11-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Mav, thank you for accepting my request to be part of your faction. I am definitely in. My army and income are at your disposal to kick some non-forumites butt.

Ranger4Life
11-17-2012, 06:07 PM
I have three accounts that I'm on religiously. I'm just waiting for more details from Gee to find out which account would be the most beneficial to the team. I have 103 stamina on my HLP so it's perfect for PVP.

albeezy
11-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Maverick your inbox is full.

Lucky4u
11-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Guys..if u still need a private...count me in..

Lucky4u
11-17-2012, 10:21 PM
VFF Group for a Guild is up and ready.hey guys...no more room for me?

Ryans67
11-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Definitely want to see how this plays out. I have three accounts, all a little different in terms of strategy. Curious what's gonna be most beneficial, IPH, stats, skill points, etc. should be fun.

Maverick50727
11-18-2012, 12:01 AM
Maverick your inbox is full.

@Albeezy and Gambit12,
Story of my life it seems recently. I hear McDoc on PM limit. Will try to go in a few to clean up, but it fills up quick. Let me know if yo are a Confirm. I think you have my email also. Not really giving that out to the general publc for a reason. LOL

@Manbeast and TC, thanks for the kind words. It is have to organize sometimes with PM limits and time. We are looking very good. We indeed may split the group into pieces and merge in the beginning if required. I don't think 20-30 out of the gate should be any problem. We have some contingency plans for this in place and once we get more people on board we will be setting up some communications in other ways.

Gambit12
11-18-2012, 12:10 AM
@Albeezy and Gambit12,
Story of my life it seems recently. I hear McDoc on PM limit. Will try to go in a few to clean up, but it fills up quick. Let me know if yo are a Confirm. I think you have my email also. Not really giving that out to the general publc for a reason. LOL

Just got back 3 hrs ago from watching the Twilight Saga part2. Anyways, i thought Poopenshire invited everyone on his group. Mostly all elite names are the same as here. I don't know which faction is working...

Mcdoc
11-18-2012, 12:46 AM
Mav - finally got through your inbox with my contact info. Call / text tomorrow :)

albeezy
11-18-2012, 07:03 AM
Macvyour inbox is full again! I'm a yes. Fl@sh your inbox is full also

Maverick50727
11-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Macvyour inbox is full again! I'm a yes. Fl@sh your inbox is full also
Gotcha

@ALL. I will have very limited access today and Mon due to travel. I'm not ignoring anyone.

ohwhatafinish
11-18-2012, 10:19 AM
I would love to join. My details are
User ohwhatafinish
Att 29907
Def 32446
Iph 601k
Level 49.
Gmt time zone
100% free player with my gold building coming from tapjoy and the rest is daily play.

manbeast
11-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Posted this is vff group, wanted to put it here and see what y'all think

One piece of information I believe will be very important for the event- how often the player logs in.

These battles are only 1 hour long. The team that wins is simply whoever gets the most points. And winners ofthe event are those who score the most points over 3 days. If you have a team of 5 people who log in every 30 minutes, they can easily score more points than 20 people who log in every 6 hours. Logging in often might be more important than actual stats to an extent.

wrecker13
11-19-2012, 05:09 AM
What is this new group about? And why is there a need for yet another group? I am not at a high level of play like some people so I don't have a lot to add. But I don't understand why we can't just share any info instead of having to all kinds of group. That makes me feel personally like I am not good enough to play the game. I stopped playing the game for quite away due to personal matters but also because of how some plays think they are better then others and know and if your not is certain groups your a bad player or that your not a good enough person in general so you get singled out and outcastes.

Thunder Child
11-19-2012, 05:18 AM
What is this new group about? And why is there a need for yet another group? I am not at a high level of play like some people so I don't have a lot to add. But I don't understand why we can't just share any info instead of having to all kinds of group. That makes me feel personally like I am not good enough to play the game. I stopped playing the game for quite away due to personal matters but also because of how some plays think they are better then others and know and if your not is certain groups your a bad player or that your not a good enough person in general so you get singled out and outcastes.Wrecker, check out the sticky about the forthcoming launch of MW3. You'll see a new dimension is being added to the game which will allow 'groups' of players to fight against one another for prizes. This is why people are discussing and tentatively signing on for groups.

Dockman
11-19-2012, 06:34 AM
Maverick50727 please add my name to the list. I would love to be in the company of this group. I work shift work so I am usually playing at some very odd times which might come in handy. I sent you a PM as well with this info.

Dockman
Level 116
IPH 571819
78500 Attack / 75825 Defense
Central Time zone here in Texas

Even if you don't choose me as a member I sent you an ally request anyways.

iamnasty
11-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Sounds like another grouping thing to show off their power, well count me out as I prefer to remain neutral and enjoy the game, that is if I decided to continue playing, cheers to all

Ducati
11-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Been not active on the forum for some time. The upcoming changes of the game are interesting.
I like to join

Ducati stats:

Lvl 56
IPH 470K
alliance members 62
att 11780
def 14330
Timezone GMT-1

Vertex
11-19-2012, 01:45 PM
I've been a long time lurker (back when digitalwalker still posted).

I was wonder if you still needed players. My current stats are listed below:
Lvl 87
Att/def (boosted) - 59k/65k
IPH - 770k

I'm on eastern standard time.

575 415 644

Thank you for your consideration!

overkill 280
11-19-2012, 01:48 PM
I've been a long time lurker (back when digitalwalker still posted).

I was wonder if you still needed players. My current stats are listed below:
Lvl 87
Att/def (boosted) - 59k/65k
IPH - 770k

I'm on eastern standard time.

575 415 644

Thank you for your consideration!Hey Vertex, I'm going to send you an ally request. Same game name as forum name.

licker_low
11-19-2012, 01:51 PM
I'd like to join with the new guild/ faction update coming.

Camping now but here are my stats:

ID# 606322959
61K Att
68K Def
$595 IPH
700+ Allies

Eastern time zone
Daily free player.

Thanks in advance! New to the forum

overkill 280
11-19-2012, 02:02 PM
I'd like to join with the new guild/ faction update coming.

Camping now but here are my stats:

ID# 606322959
61K Att
68K Def
$595 IPH
700+ Allies

Eastern time zone
Daily free player.

Thanks in advance! New to the forumWelcome, Umm I'll call you L! haha. Hey what level are you?

Jhoemel
11-19-2012, 02:43 PM
I would like to join too. I sent maverick my pm. Cheers

licker_low
11-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Welcome, Umm I'll call you L! haha. Hey what level are you?

In game name "sniffalotapuss" lvl 146 ID 606322959

Lift Ticket
11-19-2012, 03:37 PM
In game name "sniffalotapuss" lvl 146 ID 606322959

That's quite an interesting tag you got there...lol

boardgames rule
11-19-2012, 03:49 PM
I would love to join as well.

Mcdoc
11-19-2012, 03:50 PM
In game name "sniffalotapuss" lvl 146 ID 606322959LOL on the game name plus Licker_Low as a forum name - either you're a noble guy who is a "giver" or the kinda girl my friend keeps begging his girlfriend to date :)

dthfrmabv
11-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Just checking if you are still accepting members. Just read the whole thing about this new event since I was out of commission for a couple of weeks due to needed repair in my house as a result of storm sandy.

I am now getting back to the swing of things... Would like to join if it is still possible. Lvl30; A/D 30k; IPH 200k.

Let me know if your team would take me... Thanks

Cmdr Dth

dthfrmabv
11-21-2012, 07:33 AM
@maverick inbox full bud... Tried to send you a pm but got kicked back.

Corsair
11-21-2012, 07:53 AM
Hey Dth, was wondering what happened to you, sorry to hear Sandy f'ed things up for you. Glad you are back. Give Mav a little time, his Inbox is constantly full.

Cousins
11-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Hmmm I'm running a low ally strategy and wondering how that will work in the new Guild system

Will combat be similiar to how it is at the moment? ie you attack/are attacked by people from similar level/no. of allies or will it be a free for all regarless of the number of allies?

In other words, do I need to increase my number of allies fast!

I wonder if guild fights guild and the stats of the individual members are totalled together??? I think there is still a lot more information needed

Gambit12
11-21-2012, 08:07 AM
Just checking if you are still accepting members. Just read the whole thing about this new event since I was out of commission for a couple of weeks due to needed repair in my house as a result of storm sandy.

I am now getting back to the swing of things... Would like to join if it is still possible. Lvl30; A/D 30k; IPH 200k.

Let me know if your team would take me... Thanks

Cmdr Dth

Welcome back Dth..! Its about time that you get out of your ashes..! Show them your power Deathfromabove..!

vball
11-21-2012, 08:08 AM
Oops late to the party here, but if there is space........

Lvl 104
Att - 53k+
Deff - 68k+
IPH - 716k+
417 allies

Need to do more reading on guilds.

mickymacirl
11-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Can I join or is it purely the cool people in US time frame????

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 08:31 AM
Micky I already invited you to our Guild. Your expected to be on a team already. I was hoping the same one as McDoc and I.

Al Murkya
11-21-2012, 09:10 AM
Al Murkya is available for all Guild activities. Please add!

mickymacirl
11-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Micky I already invited you to our Guild. Your expected to be on a team already. I was hoping the same one as McDoc and I.

Ah ok that's fine I'm over easy anyways, I get the feeling this new setup will require gold anyways

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Ah ok that's fine I'm over easy anyways, I get the feeling this new setup will require gold anyways

Just PM McDoc if your willing to join us. I know Mav would love to have you too. either way both will be Forum teams that we hope to be able move between them as needed

Idiokus
11-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Hey maverick your pm is full...any space in your group for me???

Ryans67
11-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Not that I'm biased.....But.....Our group is better Micky, join us!!!!! ;)

Corsair
11-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Dang, Poop, recruiting on the Rangers thread?! You looking for trouble?? ;) :D

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 10:37 AM

would you say i stepped in a pile of me??????

your full already anyway and the 2nd team is a place for players to play and get used to the new game style so that when your team opens new positions they are ready for the heavy stuff and can step right in. with a limit of 20, players want to have fun still while waiting lol. I know when you expand I wish to join you but having a stable team that is well outfitted and full of growing sharks is a good thing and something I really want to be part of. besides we might sneak up and bite you from behind.

Miner
11-21-2012, 10:39 AM

would you say i stepped in a pile of me??????

your full already anyway and the 2nd team is a place for players to play and get used to the new game style so that when your team opens new positions they are ready for the heavy stuff and can step right in. with a limit of 20, players want to have fun still while waiting lol. I know when you expand I wish to join you but having a stable team that is well outfitted and full of growing sharks is a good thing and something I really want to be part of. besides we might sneak up and bite you from behind.

Think of it like a farm team in baseball Corsair. Let the hitters take some pitches until we can call them up! ;)

And poopenshire, I'd prefer you leave my behind alone. Can't say I speak for everyone, but that's just me.

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Don't think of it like a farm team fully. These will be competitors some will be lower stat for sure but some will be your equals and just as nasty. either way both teams will be all our friends and neighbors working for a forum team total win

Miner
11-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Don't think of it like a farm team fully. These will be competitors some will be lower stat for sure but some will be your equals and just as nasty. either way both teams will be all our friends and neighbors working for a forum team total win

The smiley face was an attempt to indicate I was joking. Forum members FTW!

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-21-2012, 10:52 AM
So how many teams have you guys set up so far Poop?

mickymacirl
11-21-2012, 10:55 AM
Just PM McDoc if your willing to join us. I know Mav would love to have you too. either way both will be Forum teams that we hope to be able move between them as needed

PM sent with my details to mcdoc

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 10:57 AM
So how many teams have you guys set up so far Poop?

none, we are still building volunteers and working to build atleast 2 maybe 3 teams depending on volunteers.

one of the teams we think could be a camper team. its all still just begining. we hope to have more information soon. that was the point of inviting people to the guild so that we can all share and build this together.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Gotcha. Yeah all of the missing information for this new style of event is a big ? of how things will start shaking out.

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 11:17 AM
The smiley face was an attempt to indicate I was joking. Forum members FTW!

I know but i think its important for everyone to see they are being taken serious here. I know i would want to know i was being considered. My point of saying anything is just to remind people we don't know much about the events yet and we don't want everyone to get upset or worry or get impatient. I know I cannot wait to try this.

Corsair
11-21-2012, 12:21 PM
And poopenshire, I'd prefer you leave my behind alone. Can't say I speak for everyone, but that's just me.You are authorized to speak for me on this matter! :D :D

Good point poop, well taken, just a little busting. I suspect there will be a little smack talk amongst us but nothing more than the usual beer league type stuff, everyone shakes hands at the end of the game and all that. Chances are we'll all have a heck of a head start since we are organizing now and that should benefit all. I think we're all busting to get going on this.

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 12:27 PM
You are authorized to speak for me on this matter! :D :D

Good point poop, well taken, just a little busting. I suspect there will be a little smack talk amongst us but nothing more than the usual beer league type stuff, everyone shakes hands at the end of the game and all that. Chances are we'll all have a heck of a head start since we are organizing now and that should benefit all. I think we're all busting to get going on this.

you got a little something smudged on your nose cone! oh wait i know what that is.

Dutchie
11-21-2012, 01:37 PM
I am a newbie to MW but would be interested in joining the Guild. I am currently a lvl 11 camper with 15 allies. Attack/Defense are just below a 1000 and my IPH is 53K.

My name in the game is the same.

Many thanks for considering a newbie to join the Guild.

Dutchie
03-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Hahahahahaha... Thanks for this necro that show my stats when I first started out! The request to join REG with those stats are an embarrassment... LOL

I love my faction and we have a great team with plenty of fun and laughter! Respect to all of ya!

Dutchie
03-09-2013, 08:43 AM
LOL... I was a noob without a clue back then :)