PDA

View Full Version : Rejuvenated

honeybadger
11-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Cheaters, Crappy Events, Camping Boredom bla bla bla...this thread is not that.

Yesterday I'm on the train and thinking there has to be a better way to find good hoods to rob without actually going into rob. I've tried remembering a handful of names and refreshing my rivals list until they show but typically it's a waste.

That is when I had a moment (better late than never)...Profiling Avatars. Keep an eye out for people dumping bars on golden haircuts. In a short time I've had way better luck finding nightclubs when I'm looking for a girl with colourful streaks in her hair or someone wearing a clown wig. It actually added some enjoyment searching things out. This may be an old tip but I can't remember ever reading it.

Than to top it off one guy I'd hit retaliated on me and lost $30K. Next he's on my wall aksing how some one with 3X less stats can beat and rob him and added that I must be cheating. I love notes like this on my wall. Anyway i attacked him back to get his exact numbers. Turns out he had 6K less def than my attack. and about 14K less attack than my D. The three times stats to him meant 3000 mafia members and 15,000 weapons. I nearly died laughing. We're at level 84! I responded back just saying thanks for the $30K and the link back to his hood - and I'll see him in 6 hours.

Some days I love this game.

Dipstik
11-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Looking for clowns has been a strategy for a long time, honey.

the_dude
11-16-2012, 11:01 AM
I remember an old thread where folks talked about hitting the "green hairs" it really works ;)

Also that guy obviously doesnt read the forums and probably has level 10 guard towers everywhere and thinks he is safe.

Lonestoner
11-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Definitely been discussed before, but maybe some newcomers will come across this and help them find some targets..

Either way, there's no guarantee that someone will be strong or weak based upon anything cosmetic.. Definitely could be more likely, but I personally just go to the hood and check their profile anyways, regardless of other factors. :)

Coldjoey
11-16-2012, 11:04 AM
I always look for the guys with white dreadlocks!