PDA

View Full Version : Buying gold ain't so bad

Honey Boo Boo
11-15-2012, 08:48 PM
I mean, what's the big deal, amiright? I just bought 4 vaults today.

manbeast
11-15-2012, 09:01 PM
What for? The boss event? Trying to make a monthly bonus?

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Go parade your gold purchase, show us the gold bars, sooo you spend all your allowance this month? :rolleyes:

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 09:48 PM

Give me some Honey Boo Boo..! For your holidays gift to me...Lol!

vaporeon
11-15-2012, 10:26 PM
See, its not the gold thats bad. Whats bad is paying into a game or service and not getting the support needed. There are also a number of glitches in the game and if you play on android, the game is very incomplete.

So we dont see the need to buy gold with real money. There are also no ways you can earn gold in game. If you want to buy it then good for you but we boycott because our changes we ask for are not happening and the changes we get add to the existing problem.

ohwhatafinish
11-15-2012, 11:23 PM

You are clearly lacking on the brain cells front honey, can you go and buy my Xmas presents for me!!

andy_xyz2004
11-16-2012, 12:08 AM

Where's my gold, it almost Christmas 😜

mickymacirl
11-16-2012, 12:22 AM

You do realize some people get it for free? or less than half price, I was stupid like you and bought gold.... it's devalued now in anyone's eyes.

vaporeon
11-16-2012, 12:41 AM
You do realize some people get it for free? or less than half price, I was stupid like you and bought gold.... it's devalued now in anyone's eyes.

How do you get free gold?

Baraka
11-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Can't see thread as honey boos on my block list. That's a good thing !!!! Ignore this troll.

mickymacirl
11-16-2012, 12:56 AM
How do you get free gold?

Hackers having been offering gold for free (to prove they can do it) and by paypal for months and months, I thought everyone knew that?

vaporeon
11-16-2012, 01:24 AM
Hackers having been offering gold for free (to prove they can do it) and by paypal for months and months, I thought everyone knew that?

I did not know that. I could use some gold for sure. What better way to boycott then giving free gold. Has Gree even done anything about that?

mickymacirl
11-16-2012, 02:01 AM
I reported it about 2 months ago and didn't even get a response, but CJ wasn't the responder so I cannot tell you if they know. We shouldn't have to be reporting things like this anyways, there should be stricter controls in place.

vaporeon
11-16-2012, 02:02 AM
I reported it about 2 months ago and didn't even get a response, but CJ wasn't the responder so I cannot tell you if they know. We shouldn't have to be reporting things like this anyways, there should be stricter controls in place.

This is true. maybe this would not be a issue if gold was not so overpriced. It should be like 20000 gold for 100 bucks at the rate the game uses it.

mickymacirl
11-16-2012, 03:18 AM
This is true. maybe this would not be a issue if gold was not so overpriced. It should be like 20000 gold for 100 bucks at the rate the game uses it.

Gold has gone UP in price, for me at least, used to be a reasonably heavy spender, won't be anymore for obvious reasons.

Honey Boo Boo
11-16-2012, 10:18 AM
I am still failing to see the problem here. You have a great video game company putting out a superior product and all you guys can do is complain about it. A great man once said, "if you don't hold any expectations and except things for how they are, you will never be disappointed." Truer words have never been spoken. Come on all, lets buy some gold!

Boycott the Boycott!!!