PDA

View Full Version : IPH Drop?

Lonestoner
11-15-2012, 06:43 PM
For some reason, my IPH dropped by $3,960 a little while ago.. Built 2 PTs today, but have not gotten rid of any buildings. My HM is going to 8, and has been since last night, so that shouldn't have changed.. I checked the spreadsheets and there's not any logical reason it would've dropped by that amount, so I have no clue.

I did notice a new dataset that came in today.. And I was able to play 8 more videos this evening for gold.

Anyone else noticed a drop in IPH today?

Dipstik
11-15-2012, 06:53 PM
For some reason, my IPH dropped by $3,960 a little while ago.. Built 2 PTs today, but have not gotten rid of any buildings. My HM is going to 8, and has been since last night, so that shouldn't have changed.. I checked the spreadsheets and there's not any logical reason it would've dropped by that amount, so I have no clue.

I did notice a new dataset that came in today.. And I was able to play 8 more videos this evening for gold.

Anyone else noticed a drop in IPH today?

Mine went up by 3960 mysteriously. Oh... And I also had sex with your mother. Eat it!

Dudebot121256
11-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Maybe they changed around some of the incomes from the money buildings. That would explain what happened to both of you.

Honey Boo Boo
11-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Oh... And I also had sex with your mother. Eat it!

Lol. He really did. I was there and saw it all, dirty it was. She took it well though.

Dipstik
11-15-2012, 07:14 PM
She's quite the trooper.

Honey Boo Boo
11-15-2012, 07:22 PM
She's quite the trooper.

A true professional.