PDA

View Full Version : PVP Technique - 10 Hits

Bala82
11-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Do people consider it cheat by using the 10 hit method on some of the bigger PVP Goal ?

Eg Winning Streak Round 24 (win 40 consecutive fights)

It would be easier to hit 4 people 10 times compared to attacking 40 different rivals ?

Ramshutu
11-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Do people cheat by using the 10 hit method on some of bigger PVP Goal ?

It be easier to hit 4 people 10 times compared to attacking 43 different rivals ?

Yes.

The only reasons that you may want to consider not hitting the same person 10 times, is if you want to hit people for cash; that you don't want to risk a loss if their stats are close to you or if your not a coldhearted bastard.

Deluxe
11-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Thats not cheating if they dont specify how you need to achieve the streak

Beardy
11-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Hang on.... It's cheating if you attack 4 people 10 times each?

Bala82
11-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Thats not cheating if they dont specify how you need to achieve the streak

That's a good point but where is the challenge is beating same player up 10 times ?. I suppose if you want finish all PVP goal for respect earned i suppose it good way to clear them.

Hang on.... It's cheating if you attack 4 people 10 times each?
Not exactly it's not cheating but i thought point PVP was challenge as many different player to see whether you can beat them. I suppose it's really upto the player :)

Ramshutu
11-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Championship round wording is

"Win 90 consecutive fights against oponents with XXXX mafia members or more."

It says nothing about being seperate opponents.

Paulio
11-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Bala, that's not cheating at all. I'm surprised you're barely figuring that out, considering you've been on the forums for a while.

Joeycool
11-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Do people cheat by using the 10 hit method on some of bigger PVP Goal ?

It be easier to hit 4 people 10 times compared to attacking 43 different rivals ?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/brit_wtf.gif

Dipstik
11-15-2012, 02:18 PM
Bala, that's not cheating at all. I'm surprised you're barely figuring that out, considering you've been on the forums for a while.

I'm... not surprised...

Beardy
11-15-2012, 02:26 PM

I'm... not surprised...

Same here, this is typical Bala....

Bala82
11-16-2012, 12:32 AM
I only asked a question and people wonder why he have so many useless troll topic ?

I want to thank Ramshutu and deluxe for being helpful and polite, see manners do go a long way :)

Joeycool - i thought you were ignore me ? see i got to post in one my topic didn't i ? -So much for you trying to ignore me.

Paulio
11-16-2012, 01:25 AM
It's not the question you asked. It's that you incorrectly implied that just about everyone is cheating.

(CK) EL
11-16-2012, 02:20 AM
@bala...
even if u have 20% higher stats from your rival you don't always win 10-0.
It also has to do with some random item from your inventory against his, so 10-0 is some kind of challenge some times.

Bala82
11-16-2012, 02:25 AM
@bala...
even if u have 20% higher stats from your rival you don't always win 10-0.
It also has to do with some random item from your inventory against his, so 10-0 is some kind of challenge some times.

Yes i have experienced that only once in this game it was a surprise :).

Dipstik
11-16-2012, 05:19 AM
I only asked a question and people wonder why he have so many useless troll topic ?

Your question is stupid and you should feel bad for asking it.

Kissnight
11-16-2012, 05:42 AM
Hey easy, the question is never stupid for an androider.

Bala82
11-16-2012, 05:59 AM

A stupid question would be how do i load the game ;)

erik41141
11-16-2012, 06:34 AM
Well i got my stupid question answered we all win. Im gonna go back to speculating on how much money i have wasted on missions.

Oh and for the record im definately that cold hearted bastard that will 10x on someone even as low as 120 each rob. Its about the honor and possible drops for me so if I have higher stats its 10x each time. No time these days to search for non-bankers.

Bala82
11-16-2012, 06:52 AM
Well your lucky it takes me ages to find non-banker :(

Ramshutu
11-16-2012, 07:06 AM

I want to thank Ramshutu and deluxe for being helpful and polite, see manners do go a long way :)

No, no. I was trying to troll you, and indeed everyone, but as I am generally polite, mild mannered and good humoured, very few people notice.

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 07:40 AM
A stupid question would be how do i load the game ;)

Frankly... I surprised that you managed to figure that out by yourself.

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 07:44 AM
Joeycool - i thought you were ignore me ? see i got to post in one my topic didn't i ? -So much for you trying to ignore me.

Ah yes. I remember you now. You are the imbecile who asked for everyones help because you didn't understand something within the game. And then proceded to call everyone who offered you help "idiots who didn't understand the game".

I now realise why the OP sounded like the incoherent ramblings of a mad man. It is because they were the incoherent ramblings of a madman.

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Well your lucky it takes me ages to find non-banker :(

I suspect it takes you ages to do most things...

Bala82
11-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Ah yes. I remember you now. You are the imbecile who asked for everyones help because you didn't understand something within the game. And then proceded to call everyone who offered you help "idiots who didn't understand the game".

I now realise why the OP sounded like the incoherent ramblings of a mad man. It is because they were the incoherent ramblings of a madman.

oh if you were smart you might figured out english isn't my first language but i suppose you never consider it. You know saying if you don't have anything nice to say than say nothing ?.

Dipstik
11-16-2012, 08:02 AM
I'm convinced that "I don't speak english" is just the rest of the world's excuse for being stupid.

Sandukan
11-16-2012, 08:02 AM
I can't imagine attacking someone just once if I am allowed 10 hits.
It's like paying more taxes than required.

Bala82
11-16-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm convinced that "I don't speak english" is just the rest of the world's excuse for being stupid.

I never said i couldn't speak English LOL all i said was English was my second language if you can't tell the difference between written English and spoken English you prove you are a fool.

Bala82
11-16-2012, 08:07 AM
Frankly... I surprised that you managed to figure that out by yourself.

That made me smile :)

bimmer kid
11-16-2012, 08:09 AM
^lmao sandukan. i agree

Dipstik
11-16-2012, 08:27 AM
I never said i couldn't speak English LOL all i said was English was my second language if you can't tell the difference between written English and spoken English you prove you are a fool.

Can anyone translate this for me? I tried looking for a google translate from "idiot foreigner" to "english" and this was the best it could do:

"I never said that I could not speak English LOL All I said was English was my second language if you can not tell the difference between written and spoken English prove you are a fool"

In case you're curious... no, google translate doesn't have an "idiot foreigner" option, so I just translated it back and forth a few times into different languages and then tried English again. Strangely enough, it's actually written better than Bala's original, but I still have no idea what it means.

Deluxe
11-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Ahhhhh he was the guy who came asking for help and refused to read any of the 'best-of' or stickies and then got defensive when people told him to f off for looking a gift horse in the mouth?? Or was that another forum idiot?
PS ESL doesnt explain just being a plain idiot. Look at Dravak, his ramblings are 10x worse than what you have to say in presentation, but his substance is still 10x superior to the drivel you bring to the forum.

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Ahhhhh he was the guy who came asking for help and refused to read any of the 'best-of' or stickies and then got defensive when people told him to f off for looking a gift horse in the mouth?? Or was that another forum idiot?

AHHH! Yes you have further jogged my memory.

Bala asked what was the best money building. And I sent him a link to the money building spread sheet. And he said something along the lines of "stop wasting his time with spread sheets, and just shut up if we cant help him"

On on that basis. I shall Troll this sub human further.

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 08:46 AM
I never said i couldn't speak English

Trust me... you didnt have to "say" you couldn't speak English. I figured that out all by myself.

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 08:46 AM
That made me smile :)

I'm guessing you smile because you don't understand?

Bala82
11-16-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm guessing you smile because you don't understand?

I understood it but still made me smile unlike you i don't mind if people make fun out of me since it doesn't bother me because you lot are a stranger. Joey you have choice and it upto you how you respond. If you want keep picking on me go ahead it just make you a bully.

Normally when i meet people who annoys me i just walk away and won't bother responding because it's not worth the effort but since you making an effort i have assume you actually care.

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Yeah... you didnt annoy me. You were rude and ignorant towards people that went out of their way to help you.

If you had apologised. That would be different.

But you didn't.

Normally when i meet people who annoys me i just walk away

That would be nice. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Kthnxbye.

nopenopenope
11-16-2012, 11:19 AM

OK, I chuckled a lil bit. :)

Dipstik
11-16-2012, 11:27 AM
OK, I chuckled a lil bit. :)

You racist.

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 11:43 AM
You racist.

He could be from "the rest of the world".

nopenopenope
11-16-2012, 12:08 PM
He could be from "the rest of the world".

I am from everywhere and nowhere or somewhere in between. :) :)

Dipstik
11-16-2012, 12:23 PM
So people not from the English speaking world can't be racist?

nopenopenope
11-16-2012, 01:49 PM

You do the racing. I'll do the isting. Deal?

Khayman
11-16-2012, 01:58 PM
I am from everywhere and nowhere or somewhere in between. :) :)

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o561/Fish181181/happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png

Joeycool
11-16-2012, 02:12 PM

Thats unfair! They can be if they want to be!

Beardy
11-16-2012, 03:40 PM
AHHH! Yes you have further jogged my memory.

Bala asked what was the best money building. And I sent him a link to the money building spread sheet. And he said something along the lines of "stop wasting his time with spread sheets, and just shut up if we cant help him"

On on that basis. I shall Troll this sub human further.

I remember this! He was saying how he found spreadsheets boring..

Even though it had all the information he was after, plus more..

See typical Bala.