PDA

View Full Version : What Missions are worth it? Mission List?

erik41141
11-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Its becoming clearer to me that missions are simply gre's way of guiding one way of playing and should not necessarily be followed. My question is what missions are worth doing? Are there endgame missions that make the painsteaking costs worth it? Heres where im currently at

Junkyard Payback
Build a Guard Dog Training Center
Championship Round 10
Machine Gun Malfunction
Off with his head (Buy 7 machetes)
Do every Job in South End

I know the PvP missions are always worth it since its basically free rewards. Im having difficulty rationalizing getting a machine gun to 9 though, IMO that time should be used to build economy but im unaware if there are missions after that that are worth it.

Heres my noob question of the post (forgive me in advance), but is there a spreadsheet with all the possible missions and rewards? If not that would be something handy for the community so you could plan upgrades to coencide with mission rewards. Like if after upgrading machine gun to 9 theres a mission to upgrade a brownstone to 5, I would upgrae the brownstone to 4 first, complete the machine gun to 9, then upgrade the brownstone to 5 earning both the rewards. Let me know if anyone would be interested in this project or feel it would be moderatley useful to the community.

mxz
11-15-2012, 10:40 AM
The PVP ones are the only ones with value (Respect Points). The other missions are completely worthless since all they give you are XP (bad) and a minuscule amount of money (example: if the MG>9 costs you $50,000 you'll probably earn $100 as a reward). These missions usually direct you towards bad investments in weapons/buildings...so when in doubt don't waste money or time on them.

Bala82
11-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Yep i wish i knew this when i started but The PVP ones are the only ones with value. :)

Rest of goal can be done when you bored and have too much cash on hand don't want to bank it :)

nopenopenope
11-15-2012, 12:11 PM
The crux is eventually your goals list will max out at 10 and you will have to do goals you don't want to do in order to get more TL/HH/CR's...