PDA

View Full Version : Is there a limit...

CitrineMondeoRSi
11-15-2012, 10:15 AM
...to the amount of a single decoration that one can have? I'm particular palm trees? I'm toying with the idea of using hundreds of them like an external vault (albeit with a 50% fee) to save for a Nanotech Factory but unsure if it's a viable option - the last thing I want to do is hit a limit but still be way off the necessary $20m worth. Any input from anyone that has already attempted this would be much appreciated, or indeed any other advice with saving an extra ten million :)
Cheers and beers, G

helli0n
11-15-2012, 10:18 AM
i think some people sold their space centers or nuclear power plants in order to save up enough for the nano

albeezy
11-15-2012, 10:20 AM
generAL BEEZY was once the proud owner of about 1000 palm trees. He has since liquidated his inventoryof tall palm tree squares. Other palm tree shops may tell you that quantities of tall palm tree squares are limited to 200. According to generAL BEEZY, suppliers of palm trees are out of stock on certain days of the week, but if you stay vigilant you too can amass a small forest of them at your base!

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Another option is to setup bosses in pve. hit a bunch of high paying bosses til they have one hit remaining. then when you think you could have enough energy to hit them all one last time - bam - lot's of cash at one time. Disclaimer this is well documented in the faq thread i believe. Cheers

manbeast
11-15-2012, 10:29 AM
best way to save money is to keep buying defensive units until nobody can take your money. and camp while you are buying the units. keep leveling up and you will never be stronger than your rivals

generAL BEEZY was once the proud owner of about 1000 palm trees. He has since liquidated his inventoryof tall palm tree squares. Other palm tree shops may tell you that quantities of tall palm tree squares are limited to 200. According to generAL BEEZY, suppliers of palm trees are out of stock on certain days of the week, but if you stay vigilant you too can amass a small forest of them at your base!

what ever happened to albeezy's news?!

albeezy
11-15-2012, 10:36 AM
what ever happened to albeezy's news?!

I have been covering the boycotters ball and other events recently.

If you have no idea what the news is see here
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39002-Modern-War-News-an-albeezy-production&highlight=modern+news

For the most recent news coverage including the boycotter's ball festivities please see here (more to come).
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41686-Boycotters-Ball-makes-front-page-of-the-Modern-War-News&highlight=modern+news

Thief
11-15-2012, 10:41 AM
...to the amount of a single decoration that one can have? I'm particular palm trees? I'm toying with the idea of using hundreds of them like an external vault (albeit with a 50% fee) to save for a Nanotech Factory but unsure if it's a viable option - the last thing I want to do is hit a limit but still be way off the necessary $20m worth. Any input from anyone that has already attempted this would be much appreciated, or indeed any other advice with saving an extra ten million :)
Cheers and beers, G

Since you are level 60+ Do you mind Sharing your Level, Defense and IPH? (you can send it in a PM if you don't want to post on the forums) Ive saved as much as 150 Million before to pay for my level 8 Oil Rig as it appears almost no one near my level can break me 99% of the time.

Note that I'm level 67. This would be my reccomendation as i played with the idea of selling palm trees along time ago...but it would have only slowed my progress.

Jhenry02
11-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Sell nuclear plants, and electric plants. Im never upgrading them, so they come and go.

CitrineMondeoRSi
11-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Cheers for the replies all - getting the bosses lined up idea is a good one, thank you. I'm a level 72 non golder, 40 allies (all 'extra henchmen' style) with c. 5500/4500 stats and approx IPH of 165,000. I get smashed in by the gold spenders every day of the week so simply saving is not really an option due to low stats for level (got a bit carried away farming the Drilling Rig mission at Naval Battle). As late starter (installed maybe 6 months ago?), I think I might just have to proper camp for a while to get the IPH up with my existing buildings, then use that $$$ to boost defense stats before attempting a Nano build

Thief
11-15-2012, 02:29 PM
I guess the Question is how many more Reasonably good Units do you have beyond 160? Your average Unit has 28+ Defense which is right around the same as my Average Unit but i have Max Allies (335) What would your stats look like if you went max army? I know i've 5 levels lower than you but up here i can't find almost anyone with 20k+ Attack Stats. You have to remember that there are many players who go max allies because they don't know any better so you may be able to actually blend into the crowd.

Look into buying Military Ambulances (or Sea Scouts if you are UK). They are only 84k apiece if i remember correctly and provide 18 Defense. Upgrade your Ground boost to level 5 and you probably won't have much of an issue.