PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Forum Fighter - VFF - for MW3 Faction

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Ok - so here we go - in preparation for the upcoming MW3 release with Factions within the game - lets get our Advance Forces together! So far we've been told we will be able to start off with 10 members in a faction and eventually grow it into 50. It will be extremely challenging to narrow the VFF team down to 10 people as there are SO many awesome Forum members - but we gotta start "somewhere" and go from there.

Ok - glad to see the interest. I will start a new thread on this.

We need to start "somewhere" & as far as what defines a Veteran - usually that's how long you've been on board. We already have a designation of "Senior" based on # of posts - so Veteran ought to be something different.

My gut feeling is that we should start the calendar at "Join Date" of May 2012 to be labeled as a Veteran - although there are many quality folks that joined after that - we just need a place to start.

Also, just the core members of the VFF to get started with the May definition as we have been told we can only start with 10 but can expand to 50 - so it will already be hard enough to filter the first 10 to begin with - but I look forward to eventually expanding to the full 50 and include as many as we can squeeze in once we figure out how this thing will work.

And on the LLP - I think that should be a separate team - kinda like "JV-FF" - Junior Varsity Forum Fighter - LoL. That can be a fun adventure on its own - especially since it has not even been made Clear about how these factions will be bracketed.

Either way - it will be fun to be part of a team with a "waiting" list of applicants to join our elite team :)

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 09:47 AM
We've already had a lot of interest in the team - and we will need a variety of talents & resources - one of which has to be people who are "on" enough to contribute. I'm not totally sure if Time Zones will actually be a factor if the factions actions are collective vs if we get better results if we are all on at the same time doing simultaneous attacks - we can sort the Time Zone thing out later as we figure out how that comes into play.

So far, based on the interest, I'd like to form a team with the following people:

"Initial" list - subject to change once the MW3 is released
You have to consider massive leveling as part of this team
Also "time on" each day will be a factor
Lastly - adjustments may need to be made if "Time Zones" become a factor:

McDoc
MickyMacIrl
Gambit12
Vballmadam
Sugarymama
Manbeast
Poopenshrire
Dr. Dengus
HelloKitty
Thunderchild

Wow - that's 10 already and that just from quickly going through those that have recently verbalized a desire to participate from a previous thread. There are at least 10 others I'd love to have ready to join as soon as we can expand to more members.

Obviously there are more quality Vets we will want to recruit - and I will compile a Reserve list - especially if one of the 10 above cant participate.

Some names (so far that i can remember) for the recruit list BASED on WHO has expressed an interest in participating:

In No Particular Order

Cheiz
Ckos
Agent Orange
Jhomel
Copenhagen
HBbomber
Maverick
Miner
Selfproclaimed
MadManDk
Ferr - if he's interested
Overkill280
Albeezy
Led
Flash
Bronson
Hivesy
Lebarticus
Big John
Hellion
Azy
Ranger4Life
Corsair
Lt Falcon
Jhenry02
Jay_Usher
Zoltarov
Jp lfs
Tailgunner
Fun
MaximumFun
Boardgames Rule
Baraka
Sir
Scabbyfeet
Negotiator
Digisyn
TcTiger
Chbranch
Zander75
Thief
Bob_55
Hero-of-time
XJarHead
Desas
Joe Op

This list grows every hour :)

Already more than enough for a few more teams :/

I didn't list any of the elite Pirates as I suspect they will already honor their alliances. But of course we would love to have some of the highly respected Pirate forum contributors :)

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Then of course - we need volunteers for the JV-FF team made up of LLP accounts :)

I'll make a different thread for the JV-FF LLP team to keep this one from getting diluted :)

Ranger4Life
11-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Then of course - we need volunteers for the JV-FF team made up of LLP accounts :)

I have a lvl70 with 42K att/def, and a lvl30 with 8K Att/def.

cheiz
11-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Hey guys, any chance to put me on the waiting list...?

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 10:05 AM
I have a feeling we could have 50 to start with and that's just today alone.

ckos
11-15-2012, 10:05 AM
McDoc, when you're ever taking volunteers, you could definitely add me!

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Hey guys, any chance to put me on the waiting list...?

McDoc, when you're ever taking volunteers, you could definitely add me!

Cheiz / ckos - you were already tops on my list :)

Big John
11-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Hopefully they will increase the 50 limit, expect a stampede to join.

helli0n
11-15-2012, 10:14 AM
any chance i can be included in the wait list?

BringIt
11-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi I am interested in joining the LLP faction. I am level 24 with 7K attack and 6K defense

manbeast
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM
There are so many great forum members! And so many different things to consider for the group. Thanks for putting me in the reserve list... Wonder how hard and how long it wi take to add members to the group.

I think one major consideration is if the person is camping or not. If they don't want to gain XP then they won't be attacking or doing missions or whatever you have to do to take over the world

chbranch
11-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Im normally on android but im going to buy a ipod touch 4 to jump on this release. I would like to participate in a group if i can.

albeezy
11-15-2012, 10:27 AM
I have been wounded! My pride is shot! My KICK 'EM TO THE CURB SYSTEM has backfiredon me! FINE! I will create my own super team, similar to team america, only with more #%@& YEAH! LOL

cheiz
11-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Thanks McDoc! :)

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 10:31 AM
I have been wounded! My pride is shot! My KICK 'EM TO THE CURB SYSTEM has backfiredon me! FINE! I will create my own super team, similar to team america, only with more #%@& YEAH! LOLIt a work in progress Partner - are you kidding - of course you'd be an amazing asset to the team :). We may need to form up 2 teams in the beginning and merge them as we can expand :)

Thief
11-15-2012, 10:32 AM
There will be many things to consider i believe:

We know that IPH has been identified as an asset and of course a Strong Attack and Defense will be a must.
Knowing that we can only Start with 10 Players and hope to have 50 should we try to start with 2 or 3 Forum Groups with the hopes of uniting under one Faction?

I'm really curious to see how level is going to play a factor? I'm a lower level at 67 but this looks like the first things besides the boss and 10 Crate Event that will push me forward with camping! Obviously i could jump up to lvl 100 in a very short time if that would be necessary but it i for one am excited about the possible changes.

Also i know i'm by no means a top 10 Canidate but certainly would love to try and be one of the top 50.

Thief
11-15-2012, 10:34 AM
It a work in progress Partner - are you kidding - of course you'd be an amazing asset to the team :). We may need to form up 2 teams in the beginning and merge them as we can expand :)

Ahh Shoot you beat me to the punch. This is exactly what i was thinking. The odds of our 2 Factions going against each other would be very little with how many players there are so i think this is a must! As mentioned we might want to consider possibly 3 even.

mickymacirl
11-15-2012, 10:36 AM
ya why not!

Corsair
11-15-2012, 10:37 AM
You can put me down, too.

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Sorry that this process appears to be a tryout - but obviously if we could start with 50 - that would even be difficult when we suddenly found ourselves at #48 and 12 more quality people. Factions kinda do that - people get left out at first - I am just trying to pit some names together to get something started - but I strongly feel that maybe we can start several factions and merge as we progress :).

There are strengths that will make some players more desired on the team at first - but ultimately - the forum family is already a nice bond between us!

Who knows - as this faction thing grows - maybe it will expand to 200 :)

Lt. Falcon
11-15-2012, 10:41 AM
I have been wounded! My pride is shot! My KICK 'EM TO THE CURB SYSTEM has backfiredon me! FINE! I will create my own super team, similar to team america, only with more #%@& YEAH! LOL

So much for joining the Veteran Forum Fighters...Albeezy, I'll join your team!!

Jhenry02
11-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks for forgetting me Mc****! J/k :)

Xander75
11-15-2012, 10:49 AM
I'd be up for World Domination...

MW ID: 300577801
Level: 146
Attack: 108331
Defense: 118264
IPH: 739148

I'm a free player with no gold units or cash.

Tctiger
could prob make 5 teams of 10 from forum members and 2 teams could merge after the first event to make up a 20 and so on up to 50. active forum members would be game active too , or make USA and Europe time teams then we could have 2 teams of 50 depending on how it will work . I'm level 100 50k+ att 70k+ def 800k iph when upgrade finishes . You need 1 top player in a team as rival team has to take him out before they can attack rest of team.

manbeast
I think I would be a good addition to anyone's team. I'm a team player and I've played every single event in this game. Won the pvp tourny. Won the IPH tourny. Won like 4 or 5 crate events. Got in the top 500 of a leaderboard. Beat 3 of the bosses ( soon to be more now that it's fixed). I'm a light gold spender so if pitching in gold is necessary I'm open to it

It would be cool if we could get several forum factions to work together not against each other. Not sure how the event will work but he said we will be taking over different countries. Obviously each group could target a different country if that is an option

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Thanks for forgetting me Mc****! J/k :)You have NO idea how hard it is to quickly put a list together from SO many quality names :/. Also, this is just based on initial interest posted in the past 24 hours - this doesn't even take into account how people actually "play" the game. I can totally respect the process that the Pirates went through to compile such elite players.

Big John
11-15-2012, 10:52 AM
A back up team would be handy when players could step in if someone couldn't take part.

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 10:54 AM
I think I would be a good addition to anyone's team. I'm a team player and I've played every single event in this game. Won the pvp tourny. Won the IPH tourny. Won like 4 or 5 crate events. Got in the top 500 of a leaderboard. Beat 3 of the bosses ( soon to be more now that it's fixed). I'm a light gold spender so if pitching in gold is necessary I'm open to itIt would be cool if we could get several forum factions to work together not against each other. Not sure how the event will work but he said we will be taking over different countries. Obviously each group could target a different country if that is an optionYou bring up some excellent traits to consider - that top 10 list was put together quickly - don't be surprised if your name somehow gets rotated in there :)

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I won't even ask to be on the reserve list for any of the Varsity teams. My services would be more in line with the JV squad cuz I just don't have the caliber you guys have yet. Nature of the beast. No worries.

Corsair
11-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Won the IPH tournyGood one...let me guess, you still list your kindergarten diploma on your resume? :D :D :D

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 11:02 AM
How about Zoltarov & Thunder child..? I think they deserve the list...

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Good one...let me guess, you still list your kindergarten diploma on your resume? :D :D :DI still have my 4-H ribbons from the 4th grade - LoL

Jp lfs
11-15-2012, 11:05 AM
I am up for any team offers. I am far more active in game than on the forum lately, but any of my allies are welcome to pop in for a visit to my base to see how "qualified" I am to join up. I will not post my boosted stats or skill points here, though. That is guarded intel, lol.

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 11:06 AM
I would gladly work with what ever team needs income and defense. I don't have an ego and would gladly put my skills towards a forum team that would unite at a later date. If the boosts start working my attack and defense would be 103k each. Not huge but good for support.

MadManDK
11-15-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm up for an European team, time zones and all.

Close to 400 IPH and almost 100k stats level 97.

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 11:09 AM
How about Zoltarov & Thunder child..? I think they deserve the list...Yeah man - lots of people deserve to be on "the list" over 600 people participated in the last forum event :). This whole process of picking 10 team mates is really really tough.

Besides - TC is up there :)

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 11:13 AM
We need to spread our members amongst the teams based in skills. Those of use with 900k IPH should be split between teams. If we put all on one team others would lose. We need to be strategic. A team that has no IPH will suffer too.

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 11:13 AM
We should have our gold players split as well. We need balanced teams until we join up again.

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Again guys - this is just an initial thought to pull some names together & see what we come up with. The release hasn't even come out yet - but at least we know who is interested & motivated to participate.

Some things we will need to consider to help build up the team quickly ( to add more members ) are:

attack / defense stats
iPH
light gold player
Time on daily
Willingness to level up
Time Zone (if relevant)

Other things we aren't even aware of that will help the "team"

Jhenry02
11-15-2012, 11:14 AM
McDoc, but we're allies! I thought I meant more to you! :((

Nah man, I am just messing around. I am a cash cow, well maybe a cash calf. If people need me, you know where I am.

Jp lfs
11-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Poopenshire makes some great points... Sounds like a natural team leader to me.

Tail gunner
11-15-2012, 11:21 AM

Couldn't agree more.....how about it poop?

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Again guys - this is just an initial thought to pull some names together & see what we come up with. The release hasn't even come out yet - but at least we know who is interested & motivated to participate.

Some things we will need to consider to help build up the team quickly ( to add more members ) are:

attack / defense stats
iPH
light gold player
Time on daily
Willingness to level up
Time Zone (if relevant)

Other things we aren't even aware of that will help the "team"

How about the allies count Mcdoc..?

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 11:25 AM
I would work with a second or third team. We could be concentrated on support and preparations for merger. Obviously we would need to pull our own weight but after the merger we could fill the gaps of the first team.

Corsair
11-15-2012, 11:28 AM
How about the allies count Mcdoc..?I see that as more of a meta-value, it drives att/def scores more than anything else.

One thing to note, the Groups function of the board now allows private membership, so that can be leveraged as a communication method for team members to communicate and post stats so they are not out in the open.

mickymacirl
11-15-2012, 11:42 AM

I'd rather follow a lame cow ;)

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 11:42 AM
How about the allies count Mcdoc..?Well - once someone has 500 allies - it doesn't matter if they have 501 or 50,001 - so I would agree with Corsair that you would want someone maxed on Allies in order to gain the maximum stats.

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 11:45 AM

Etu brute! But hey I will take what I can get. I think Mickymac should run a squad.

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 11:55 AM
Well - once someone has 500 allies - it doesn't matter if they have 501 or 50,001 - so I would agree with Corsair that you would want someone maxed on Allies in order to gain the maximum stats.

So i guess i need to recruit people from the facebook then...

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 11:56 AM
How about it Micky - you want lead a team?

We could have the main team (where all teams will eventually merge) called VFF Alpha - and then other teams follow suit with VFF Bravo, VFF Charlie, VFF Delta - knowing that the VFF factions work together - in tandem - and at the same time promoting the Forums, camaraderie, and hopefully it will still make sense to merge all the teams into the big 50 :)

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 11:58 AM
So i guess i need to recruit people from the facebook then...Why? How many allies do you currently have? And the best way to recruit allies is to visit the walls of your enemies to find people in your range who are eager to team up :)

overkill 280
11-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Poopenshire makes some great points... Sounds like a natural team leader to me.He does indeed, But a good point I read on XP gained. Is there going to be XP accumulated during these "attacks"?

cheiz
11-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Guys the different teams are a good suggestion, but are you sure it will be possible to merge teams during an event? If not we may end up having to battle eachother...

MaximumFun
11-15-2012, 12:02 PM

You need to leave Flan's mom out of this. Totally uncalled for. :)

overkill 280
11-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Do we know for sure it's not based on the Country flag you play under? On which faction you can join.

boardgames rule
11-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Hey any chance i could be on the waiting list as well?

Jp lfs
11-15-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm sure the XP will be through the roof. Which doesn't really matter to those of us already in the shark tank, but should be an important deciding factor for those of you hiding just below the threshhold. Because believe me, there are some scary players out there who will be out for blood. People who can pull off 5k+ attacks in a weekend. And hardcore campers will have to abandon their entire game-strategy. Just a thought or two, not trying to scare anyone out of participating.

Scabbyfeet
11-15-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm game , throw me on a list please . :)

Fun
11-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Hey mcdoc put me on the wait list for when you can have 50 please if possible might come back to the game for this event

Desas
11-15-2012, 12:25 PM
I wonder what about us being allied up almost everyone being in different teams?
Will we be able to attack our allies in the current version sense?
Anyway.
Would like to become member of alpha, bravo, charlie, delta...
So count me in ;)
Desas (UK) L105
Att: ~50k
Def: ~70k
IPH: ~800k
TimeZone: Europe (gmt +1)

Sugarymama
11-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Ok - so here we go - in preparation for the upcoming MW3 release with Factions within the game - lets get our Advance Forces together! So far we've been told we will be able to start off with 10 members in a faction and eventually grow it into 50. It will be extremely challenging to narrow the VFF team down to 10 people as there are SO many awesome Forum members - but we gotta start "somewhere" and go from there.

Wow....I see my idea really caught on...lol. Lovely. To be honest, I wasn't thinking strategy (except that veteran players have more experience and insight), but I thought it would be great to be partnered with players I trust and have grown to like over the year of playing MW. This was strictly emotion-driven for me...lol.

Dr. Dengus
11-15-2012, 12:42 PM
I wonder what about us being allied up almost everyone being in different teams?
Will we be able to attack our allies in the current version sense?
Anyway.
Would like to become member of alpha, bravo, charlie, delta...
So count me in ;)
Desas (UK) L105
Att: ~50k
Def: ~70k
IPH: ~800k
TimeZone: Europe (gmt +1)

Nice to see you here on the forums Desas. I can vouch for him, he'd be any asset to any faction.

A/D : Good enough to ward off most attacks at my level (max allied)
IPH : 875k
light gold player : I'd consider myself a light gold player, but haven't made a purchase since last July.
Time on daily : A lot
Willingness to level up : Yes
Time Zone (if relevant) : PST of course

I'd welcome the opportunity to join any of the forum groups when they start up. The main thing I bring to the table is my IPH, and I'm more than willing to contribute that to whatever faction I join. I have been camping per say, but only to stay in the 81-100 level bracket for bosses. Now since that issue has been fixed I have no problem leveling up if need be. I know there is a lot of uncertainty concerning casualty rates at the moment, but I still do have a stockpile of valor missions to complete (only on force deg. 121 at the moment) which would boost my stats even more.

Cheiz brought up a good point though, whether or not we would actually be able to combine groups later on. Hopefully there will be either a "disband" or "combine" option once you join a faction. If not, and once you join a group you are there for good (blood in blood out lol) then we would have to do a little strategery forming the starting 10's.

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Wow....I see my idea really caught on...lol. Lovely. To be honest, I wasn't thinking strategy (except that veteran players have more experience and insight), but I thought it would be great to be partnered with players I trust and have grown to like over the year of playing MW. This was strictly emotion-driven for me...lol.LoL - then maybe you would like to lead VFF team Echo - E for the Emotional team - LoL

Sugarymama
11-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Since there are so many veteran forum members who have interacted together and want to join, could we have two teams and just not fight against each other??

With so many unknowns, it's hard to work this out so soon..

Sugarymama
11-15-2012, 12:49 PM
LoL - then maybe you would like to lead VFF team Echo - E for the Emotional team - LoL

Right McDoc! Everyone is talking IPH and A/D stats, and I'm thinking, "I just wanted a group hug"...lol.

Just seemed appropriate with so much negativity lately (boycott, people quitting, trolls, etc.) Where is the damn love??? Lol.

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 12:49 PM
& whose in the Tiger team or make some interesting team name or we can use a team logo too...

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 12:50 PM
@Dr D - I hope we are able to build up towards goals that will allow us to expand membership to 50. The question would then become if the "farm teams" had accomplished goals - would they be so willing to abandon those accomplishments to Join up with team Alpha. Otherwise - if we are all on one of the VFF teams - then we will know to work together & not attack each other :)

digisyn
11-15-2012, 12:53 PM
I am on a conference call and playing... Damn game is addictive. Just an example of how much I play. Add me to someone's. I level up about once a day.

Dr. Dengus
11-15-2012, 12:58 PM
@Dr D - I hope we are able to build up towards goals that will allow us to expand membership to 50. The question would then become if the "farm teams" had accomplished goals - would they be so willing to abandon those accomplishments to Join up with team Alpha. Otherwise - if we are all on one of the VFF teams - then we will know to work together & not attack each other :)

That's a good point too. Some members might have to sit on the outskirts for a while until a faction has increased their limit. I'm hoping in-game cash is required to expand a faction's roster size, that way we would be able to expand almost instantaneously (depending on the cost of course).

jay_usher
11-15-2012, 01:02 PM
I've got 550000 iph and a/d60k and am past lvl 151 so don't care about levelling up for bosses so here do I stand?

jay_usher
11-15-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm in uk with Russian flag 550000 iph 65k d and 60k a hourly player!! With my Job I can play 20hrs a day! I'm lvl151 so can lvl up as much as I want without getting way of bosses! I can bring a lot more than others on here

Desas
11-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Nice to see you here on the forums Desas. I can vouch for him, he'd be any asset to any faction.

Thanks Dr. D - I'm in the forum since long time... Just not too keen on posting...

Another option for forum monsters - to find decent player(s) not from forum - I been building my ally list very carefully (so far it has been useless except for army count), but now going through my list I can see players of 300k stats.

Worth to consider for ... Defense leader ... whatever this means :)

megaants
11-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Somehow, I am wondering if this game will work by lvl. If it does, then I might stand a chance.

Lvl 26 UK
Attack, 5.5k, defense 8.5k
320k IPH
Hourly Player
Not sure if I want to lvl up just yet, my goal is to beat 35 bosses event before i do. Trying to get lvl 10 shipyard and about 13k attack, before i move up.

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Somehow, I am wondering if this game will work by lvl. If it does, then I might stand a chance.

Lvl 26 UK
Attack, 5.5k, defense 8.5k
320k IPH
Hourly Player
Not sure if I want to lvl up just yet, my goal is to beat 35 bosses event before i do. Trying to get lvl 10 shipyard and about 13k attack, before i move up.

Finally you got an avatar megaants & it looks great. I forgot the name of that robot...

Edit: from Gundam anime right...

megaants
11-15-2012, 01:42 PM
hahah, people remember people via avatar usually. So i figured it is about time. and it's Exia

Thunder Child
11-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Honored to be on that first list, but I suspect that I might have to make way for another IF time zone is an issue. Being in Korea makes me a difficult team player IF most of you are awake when I'm sleeping etc. We will have to see....

ckos
11-15-2012, 02:19 PM

Thanks McD!

Geat news to start my morning : p

Jhoemel
11-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Honored to be on that first list, but I suspect that I might have to make way for another IF time zone is an issue. Being in Korea makes me a difficult team player IF most of you are awake when I'm sleeping etc. We will have to see....

Agree tc, but im sure we will be on the same team since our time zone is almost the same

And im happy i got on the waiting list. Thanks mcdoc. And leveling up is not a problem for me, ever since i started mw i never camped

negotiator
11-15-2012, 02:35 PM
I would like to be considered. I do not post a lot however I am here every day. Most of you are allies so feel free to stop by my base and see if I am worthy.

Thanks

Hivesy
11-15-2012, 02:40 PM
'all in' one of the VFF teams. I could head one up if you like as I play all day everyday.

I reckon from the names you've thrown out there you could make 5 initial teams of 10 easily with a view to merging in to one unit of awesomeness when teams go to 50.

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 02:41 PM

Gambit is always there to protect your base Mighty Thor..!

Fl@sh
11-15-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm 99.9% retired...

Hivesy
11-15-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm 99.9% retired...

Ha ha you just made me spit at the screen! Laugh out loud funny Fl@sh, go on you know you want to.......

Fl@sh
11-15-2012, 03:14 PM
I read some interesting posts lately that make me feel the game is going to improve drastically in the near future.

bigflan
11-15-2012, 03:16 PM
I feel unimportant come on why can't a level 9 make it

Jhoemel
11-15-2012, 03:20 PM
I feel unimportant come on why can't a level 9 make it

You can be on the junior vff team flan

overkill 280
11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
You can be on the junior vff team flanHey J, I just sent you a request in MW.

Joe Op
11-15-2012, 03:36 PM

Got some room left for me as well?

Lvl 88 / 720.00 IPH / 40k A / 40k D...

Cheers!

Baraka
11-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks for adding me to any sort of list !!!!!

Corsair
11-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks for adding me to any sort of list !!!!!Congrats, you have been added to the s#it list, you must go around back of course. :D

Baraka
11-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Congrats, you have been added to the s#it list, you must go around back of course. :D
To be honest i won't be in any faction anyway as its all a load of crap. I ain't levelling up and getting mass unit losses for some crappy unit that the faction of skull and crossbones will win everytime.wat a waste of time it will be.

LeBarticus
11-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Throw me up there somewhere! :D If you need stats let me know

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 05:18 PM
I believe we will have plenty of volunteers to build several teams to eventually combine. Even more we might have enough to have 2 fifty member teams as well. As long as we stick together and work together we will all benefit.

Scabbyfeet
11-15-2012, 05:30 PM
I believe we will have plenty of volunteers to build several teams to eventually combine. Even more we might have enough to have 2 fifty member teams as well. As long as we stick together and work together we will all benefit.I agree , I think there will be plenty of players with strong stats . Curious to see how many more there will be besides forum factions ?

C0720
11-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Please include me as well. While I don't post frequently I do enjoy the forums. Would love to be part of one of the 'forum' teams.
Central time zone

Thunder Child
11-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Just been reading through this and other VFF threads. IPH, att/def stats, level of gold etc seem to be well represented in the discussions so far, but little has been said about time zones. At first I thought this might work against me, being one of just a few this side of the (big) pond. However, since WD has been described as a three-day event, doesn't it actually make sense to have a spread of people across different time zones to keep the battle going while others sleep? Obviously have to wait for the particulars of MW3, but the rush to get a 'Europe' or 'America' group might be premature.... having strong members across different time zones might turn out to be advantageous for protracted campaigns........

Thunder Child
11-15-2012, 10:13 PM
..... And another number that might be considered are the distribution of skill points held by faction members, especially if, as it seems, the faction leader has to be defeated first. I for one am quite happy to reveal mine, which clearly identify my strength as being defensive rather than offensive - currently have 241 skill points in defense.

Thunder Child
11-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Final thought, once this thing is up and running, communication in-Faction and possibly inter-Faction (if, as I hope, we end up with a number of Forum based teams who would rather not pummel each other) might be better done via some means outside the Forum i.e. email rather than PMs?

manbeast
11-15-2012, 10:30 PM
thunderchild- i agree with you on all accounts. i think it would be very beneficial to have members within my faction inside different time zones. you could start a battle and pummel the other team by yourself in the middle of the night. the battle is won on a point system. they wouldn't be fighting back or getting any points, so it would be the easiest time to battle.

and wow 241 skill points in defense! i believe that is the most i've ever even heard of

and the whole "defense leader" thing is kind of crazy. basically if ferr is the defensive leader of a group they are undefeatable. even if everyone else on the team is a bunch of newbs. the pirates would be smart to split up

Thunder Child
11-15-2012, 10:38 PM
thunderchild- i agree with you on all accounts. i think it would be very beneficial to have members within my faction inside different time zones. you could start a battle and pummel the other team by yourself in the middle of the night. the battle is won on a point system. they wouldn't be fighting back or getting any points, so it would be the easiest time to battle.and wow 241 skill points in defense! i believe that is the most i've ever even heard ofand the who "defense leader" thing is kind of crazy. basically if ferr is the defensive leader of a group they are undefeatable. even if everyone else on the team is a bunch of newbs. the pirates would be smart to split upSure others must have more points than me, but I must be up there! Yes, the whole Pirate (and Ferr) issue is most lily going to move right across to this new part of the game. Would be a great opportunity for them to open the game up again by agreeing to somehow spread themselves out across different factions. Surely it would be more 'fun' for them to do battle again with new blood and have a real chance of losing once or twice.....

vaporeon
11-15-2012, 11:13 PM
Hey, what about me. I could use a strong team.

Selfproclaimed
11-15-2012, 11:19 PM
...am teamless

Vballmadam
11-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Just been reading through this and other VFF threads. IPH, att/def stats, level of gold etc seem to be well represented in the discussions so far, but little has been said about time zones. At first I thought this might work against me, being one of just a few this side of the (big) pond. However, since WD has been described as a three-day event, doesn't it actually make sense to have a spread of people across different time zones to keep the battle going while others sleep? Obviously have to wait for the particulars of MW3, but the rush to get a 'Europe' or 'America' group might be premature.... having strong members across different time zones might turn out to be advantageous for protracted campaigns........

I've been thinking the same thing. You need diversity in all areas.

Zoltarov
11-16-2012, 12:22 AM
The world domination events are 3 days, but the battles which could be event or non event related are one hour battles. That will make the time zone relevant if you want to assist your team when war is declared. There are of course people that sleep not that much. Those people could Probably be in any faction.

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 01:15 AM
The world domination events are 3 days, but the battles which could be event or non event related are one hour battles. That will make the time zone relevant if you want to assist your team when war is declared. There are of course people that sleep not that much. Those people could Probably be in any faction.True. But how about if I declare war when most of my own and the opposing team are asleep... does the declaration have to be accepted or do I just get on and score points from my snoring enemy? If the latter, then there's a definite advantage having someone like me active when Europe and the Americas are snoozing!

Jhoemel
11-16-2012, 01:26 AM
@ok

Ill add u man

Baraka
11-16-2012, 01:35 AM
...am teamlessnot a bad thing. This whole thing sucks. Gree are loosing money with ferrs boycott so they need some other junk to throw at ppl. Surprise surprise it's worked. Not with me.

357 233 166
11-16-2012, 02:52 AM
True enough iam from singapore. Not same timezone.

I dont believe there are much player here. In the forum.

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 03:44 AM
True enough iam from singapore. Not same timezone.I dont believe there are much player here. In the forum.357.... There are a few, including Australia, Philippines etc... But unlikely enough for a faction in it's own right. Tell us a bit more about your game!

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Vaporeon and everyone else. I am convinced we need nees to start with multiple teams and will help build them. I think we all just keep talking about it and when more details come out we build the teams then. We will have enough peopke i sure to divide and conquer.

Khimsoo
11-16-2012, 04:10 AM
True enough iam from singapore. Not same timezone.

I dont believe there are much player here. In the forum.

I m from SG. :) nice to meet u.

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 05:11 AM
Infact if Vaporeon and Manbeast would join me that would be the start of Team Beta (or what ever designation we want to come up with).

Lucky4u
11-16-2012, 05:18 AM
If ever u guys need another member...I'm here....

Bronson
11-16-2012, 06:56 AM
Infact if Vaporeon and Manbeast would join me that would be the start of Team Beta (or what ever designation we want to come up with).

If Poops is in charge it would have to be called - VFF Number 2

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Cheeky, very Cheeky. but I like it.

Fl@sh
11-16-2012, 07:10 AM
http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination

This was discovered by non other than flan. It has a great FAQ section. Teams should be setup by region for best results.

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 07:12 AM
http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination

This was discovered by non other than flan. It has a great FAQ section. Teams should be setup by region for best results.

that was in the post by the Admin announcing the event.

Corsair
11-16-2012, 07:14 AM
not a bad thing. This whole thing sucks. Gree are loosing money with ferrs boycott so they need some other junk to throw at ppl. Surprise surprise it's worked. Not with me.What a load. If you want to go off and cry in the corner playing your Farmville game, fine, but you don't need to rain on others parade.

True. But how about if I declare war when most of my own and the opposing team are asleep... does the declaration have to be accepted or do I just get on and score points from my snoring enemy? If the latter, then there's a definite advantage having someone like me active when Europe and the Americas are snoozing!They have made it sound like there is strength in numbers. I am sure there is some sort of health involved. I doubt you would be able to pick off an entire team by yourself in an hour. Hard to say for sure though. One other thing about being worried about massive defense leaders, they have made it sound like they will try to balance factions against each other. My guess is there will be some sort of list like the rivals list so you only see factions similar to your strength. Of course this gets harder to do at the top end, but it leaves some hope for fighting against massive gold spenders. Besides, Ferr et al are on strike, so we shouldn't have to worry about them anyway... :rolleyes:

If Poops is in charge it would have to be called - VFF Number 2I like Poop's Troops or Troopers...maybe tag on Squadron No. 2...the possibilities are endless, or should I say bottomless?! :D

Hello Kitty
11-16-2012, 07:30 AM
Game of the Name... thread in my signature and in Sticky/FAQs has many of our time zones listed for consideration.

EDIT: I'll add a faction column.

Maverick50727
11-16-2012, 07:38 AM
McDoc. By request I will be forming a Faction. I'm honored to be considered in your list. You would be in mine too. This will be interesting because >50% of the people on your list are on my list of candidates too. I hold no ill will towards any faction or who wishes to join sides.

I see it very possbile that factions could merge in the the short term as factions/guilds upgrade and increase their max member counts. Good luck to you and your team. We could become one in time like I said. Feel free to PM me. Everything is still in the works and sides may not be final until release.

bigflan
11-16-2012, 07:40 AM
McDoc. By request I will be forming a Faction. I'm honored to be considered in your list. You would be in mine too. This will be interesting because >50% of the people on your list are on my list of candidates too. I hold no ill will towards any faction or who wishes to join sides.

I see it very possbile that factions could merge in the the short term as factions/guilds upgrade and increase their max member counts. Good luck to you and your team. We could become one in time like I said. Feel free to PM me. Everything is still in the works and sides may not be final until release.

Am I on your list it seems I have been overlooked

overkill 280
11-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Are the group "leaders" deciding who's gonna be on their list?

albeezy
11-16-2012, 07:42 AM

I would have just one question regarding this:

http://youtu.be/nmJKY59NX8o

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 07:44 AM

My opinion is it should be up to the volunteers to choose their teams. But the leaders should be able to ask those they want.

bigflan
11-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Seriously hope they make it you pick people from every level bracket so people can pick flan the level 10 1 man wonder

BigD@wg
11-16-2012, 07:47 AM
My opinion is it should be up to the volunteers to choose their teams. But the leaders should be able to ask those they want.

Now that's a good idea. Freedom of choice. I've seen a few of your posts today and i have to say that your words of wisdom are quite inspiring. Keep up the good work Poop!

357 233 166
11-16-2012, 07:52 AM

Great let start sg team faction! Same timezone seem important thou.

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 07:52 AM
If we really want to be truely about choice we offer a selection of volunteers to lead X number of teams and the forum votes who they want. we then allow the leaders to petition who is wanted and then the people volunteer. I have to say i would follow McDoc or Maverick myself.

357 233 166
11-16-2012, 08:07 AM

Wow, Your stat are very good.

Maverick50727
11-16-2012, 08:10 AM

Details of how that will work is few at this time. I'm not a beta tester at this time even though I have been asking for weeks.

Personally I would make it a group majority decission of who comes in, but I don't know the game mechanics yet how one joins, how the choice is made and how one can be removed. Many questions. I wouldn't want to add someone to the faction that nobody likes, people should be equals if possible and people be allowed to come and go as they please to others factions without fear of revenge or ill will. I would want to stress things like that personally, but you can never speak for everyone in your group in the end. But if you select people with good morals and ethics that should make things more enjoyable to all in the end. It is not whether you win or lose, as long as you have fun and challenge along the way. It is only a game, which by my definition should be fun and challenging.

FYI, I respect you and hope we end up on the same team at some point. I'm sure Factions will merge and develop over time. Good luck to wherever you may end up my friend.

Maverick50727
11-16-2012, 08:12 AM
If we really want to be truely about choice we offer a selection of volunteers to lead X number of teams and the forum votes who they want. we then allow the leaders to petition who is wanted and then the people volunteer. I have to say i would follow McDoc or Maverick myself.
Thanks for you vote. I have no problem who goes to which side and alredy reached out to McDoc in PM hoping that one day we can coexist or merge. The only constant is change.

mickymacirl
11-16-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm not a beta tester at this time even though I have been asking for weeks.

Good luck with that, they only seem to add people to beta testing who couldn't test their way out of a soggy brown paper bag to be honest.

Gambit12
11-16-2012, 10:01 AM

I vote for Professor X or Cyclops as my leader & with me is my girlfriend Rogue. Its been awhile now that they haven't showed up yet. I hope soon they will...

EnjoyLife
11-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Level 82 with an IPH of almost 1.5 million :)

Tctiger
11-16-2012, 01:27 PM
You should change your name to enjoycamping lol

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 02:18 PM
So far we have potentially 4 VFFF teams. Team alpha with McDoc. Team Euro with Hivesy. Team Ranger with Maverick. And then mine Team Deuce or Poop's Troops or Pooper's troopers what have you. At some point we all should work to sort out who what's to be where and what roles they want. Hopefully with more details we will better sort things out later.

Also we have team LLP lead by Dreno33. So those with LLPs that want to play can.

Jhoemel
11-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Right now we have 4 teams and a camping team. We need one more to have 5 teams to acccomodate all the forum members that want to have a team. Maybe if we get more info we can work things out more

thevlad
11-16-2012, 02:37 PM
75.k attack
Looking for a guild

Gambit12
11-16-2012, 02:44 PM
So far we have potentially 4 VFFF teams. Team alpha with McDoc. Team Euro with Hivesy. Team Ranger with Maverick. And then mine Team Deuce or Poop's Troops or Pooper's troopers what have you. At some point we all should work to sort out who what's to be where and what roles they want. Hopefully with more details we will better sort things out later.

Also we have team LLP lead by Dreno33. So those with LLPs that want to play can.

Try to pm Mcdoc so that we can start this trial faction war. Tell him what time we exactly start declaring war in each team or something...

Mcdoc
11-16-2012, 02:48 PM
So far we have potentially 4 VFFF teams. Team alpha with McDoc. Team Euro with Hivesy. Team Ranger with Maverick. And then mine Team Deuce or Poop's Troops or Pooper's troopers what have you. At some point we all should work to sort out who what's to be where and what roles they want. Hopefully with more details we will better sort things out later.Also we have team LLP lead by Dreno33. So those with LLPs that want to play can.

Hey guys - sorry I've been AFK today.

Anyway - like Poop said - it looks like we've got 4 strong candidates for Factions right now and a 5th one in Dreno if he will lead the Camper / LLP team.

The truth is - there are fuzzy reasons to join / pick factions. One is the fuzzy feeling of bringing together some of the forumites that have "bonded" over the past year without weighing in stats - the other is to seek out the highest A/D & IPH players for an elite hit squad. I honestly believe with all the talents / relationships we have here in the forum - we can find a healthy balance that will make our teams fun and strong at the same time.

As with ANY endeavor involving a team - picking the right leader has a huge impact. In this case, we are too early in the information scramble to even know how much of a factor the time zones will play. Yes they said the events would be over 3 days - but each individual battle would be confined to ONE hour. So we will need some other effective communication other than PM's (since the inbox fills SO fast) unless CCM can convince Gree that the new factions would be a good reason to bump the PM max to 200.

Anyway - I still think we would ultimately be an awesome Forum Team if we placed 4 or 5 strong leaders with diverse teams with the ultimate goal of combining into one huge collaboration. I can already predict that this new angle of competition will bring out sides of people that we have not seen in casual conversation on the Forums so people are seriously gonna have to check their ego's at the door. As fun and exciting as this seems - I have truly formed a whole new appreciation for what the Pirates were able to accomplish with a cohesive team that worked very well together.

I'll chat with Maverick, Poop, Hivesy and Dreno to see if we are all in agreement as to the next step if that Is the best way to start off. It's too easy to just pick teams based solely on stats - it seems more fun and challenging to include people who are good friends without using stats as a filter.

Miner
11-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Ouch. I didn't even make the reserve list!

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 02:51 PM

your on my spec ops list. we don't make those public!

Selfproclaimed
11-16-2012, 02:52 PM

I didnt make any list,lol. I feel like flan...

BigD@wg
11-16-2012, 02:53 PM
This may have been thought of or discussed but i havent seen it. I know time zones have been discussed but it seems to have gotten one singular common focus.... All faction members needing to be of same time zone for attacking. I think the reverse needs to be considered. If these are only 3 day events, and all members are in same time zone then you are limiting your number of wars to possibly declare.

Assuming you and your members sleep 6-8 hours, then there are 3 to 4 more wars per day that you cannot fight. If your faction was split with strong attackers in opposite time zones you increase your total number of possible wars by 9-12 wars per event.

Obviously, a lot of factors that we aren't of aware of yet would play into this like can 5 faction members actually win a war? or do all 10 need to be attacking to bring down the other faction?

I dont have the answer ...Just an observation.

Mcdoc
11-16-2012, 03:09 PM
I didnt make any list,lol. I feel like flan...You guys are there - look again - LoL

That's the hard part of putting a lit together in public view - you're always gonna have more quality names than memory cells :)

MadManDK
11-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Posted in the thread and did not make any list. Lol, guess I'll make my own, when we actually know what the game is about.

Edit: I'm all happy now, thanks McDoc.

Mcdoc
11-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Posted in the thread and did not make any list. Lol, guess I'll make my own, when we actually know what the game is about.I thought I saw your name right below Selfproclaimed? Maybe it was mispelled?

Edit: yep - I had MadManDx instead of Dk - sorry for the error / oversight - it's up there correctly now.

Baraka
11-16-2012, 03:27 PM
I think we will be Chopping and changing once we know more details anyway. We will need to know how to balance team. Plus there may be restrictions on level of players. I for one was say on fence saying that this was another Greed money spinner. But one thing for sure is its got the forum more fun and people chAtting and forming teams. Now I look forward to seeing how it all pans out.

EnjoyLife
11-16-2012, 03:40 PM
You should change your name to enjoycamping lol

Nah, I enjoy life.

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 03:44 PM
This may have been thought of or discussed but i havent seen it. I know time zones have been discussed but it seems to have gotten one singular common focus.... All faction members needing to be of same time zone for attacking. I think the reverse needs to be considered. If these are only 3 day events, and all members are in same time zone then you are limiting your number of wars to possibly declare. Assuming you and your members sleep 6-8 hours, then there are 3 to 4 more wars per day that you cannot fight. If your faction was split with strong attackers in opposite time zones you increase your total number of possible wars by 9-12 wars per event. Obviously, a lot of factors that we aren't of aware of yet would play into this like can 5 faction members actually win a war? or do all 10 need to be attacking to bring down the other faction? I dont have the answer ...Just an observation.I made exactly this point earlier in this thread, and to be honest it's going to affect who picks me or which team I become useful too. From my understanding of the FAQ in the link Flan found, a single member can initiate a battle and attack even if there is no response from the targeted team, meaning that I can attack when I am active in Korea, hitting teams which are effectively sleeping. I see this as a massive advantage to a team, but as yet we don't KNOW that it will work quite like this. Discussion is much needed on this point, and each of the Forum teams, provisional as they are, would do well to a) start thinking about a provisional leader who can start communicating and coordinating things, b) start to think about who in each group is 'representing' IPH, gold, attack, defense, etc, and c) who is going to be active in each eight hour day part....

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Imagine a team with time zones spread all over. It would non-stop action. If the playrra were all gold too that would dangerous.
I just wish we knew more details. I have a feeling cash and cement will be easy to get in small amounts but if you wamt more you will need gold. And we all know to a usable amount it will take gold. As well if you want to rush it spend gold.

Bronson
11-16-2012, 03:48 PM
I was thinking about setting up the Forum United Coalition Kingdom, but we would just be known by our initials.

BigD@wg
11-16-2012, 03:48 PM
I made exactly this point earlier in this thread, and to be honest it's going to affect who picks me or which team I become useful too. From my understanding of the FAQ in the link Flan found, a single member can initiate a battle and attack even if there is no response from the targeted team, meaning that I can attack when I am active in Korea, hitting teams which are effectively sleeping. I see this as a massive advantage to a team, but as yet we don't KNOW that it will work quite like this. Discussion is much needed on this point, and each of the Forum teams, provisional as they are, would do well to a) start thinking about a provisional leader who can start communicating and coordinating things, b) start to think about who in each group is 'representing' IPH, gold, attack, defense, etc, and c) who is going to be active in each eight hour day part....

I figured someone had already thought of it. I had not read the entire thread.

BigD@wg
11-16-2012, 03:49 PM
I was thinking about setting up the Forum United Coalition Kingdom, but we would just be known by our initials.

I want on that team! Nice one Bron! Lol

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 03:51 PM
I was thinking about setting up the Forum United Coalition Kingdom, but we would just be known by our initials.Don't get it.....

Bronson
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Don't get it.....

You wouldn't would you????

Mcdoc
11-16-2012, 04:00 PM
The bigger strategy is 4 or 5 Factions working together as ONE team :). That's World Domination!

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 04:03 PM
The bigger strategy is 4 or 5 Factions working together as ONE team :). That's World Domination!Absolutely, but that's down the road. McDoc, what's your take on the timezone issue?

Hivesy
11-16-2012, 04:04 PM
The bigger strategy is 4 or 5 Factions working together as ONE team :). That's World Domination!

Now you're talking Superman. Us against the rest of them....

Seriously though I'm really interested to see how this is going to work out, it can only make the forumite's closer even if we're shooting each other initially. Let's hope this thing a) actually happens and b) is as good as we think it might be

My recent experience with GREE matters have all been disappointing

Thunder Child
11-16-2012, 04:05 PM
You wouldn't would you????No, I get your (attempt) at humor, but I DON'T GET IT! lol

Mcdoc
11-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Absolutely, but that's down the road. McDoc, what's your take on the timezone issue?I'm torn. I agree that it is nice to have General's on alert 24 hours - but I'm also curious if a massive manpower strike all at once will be a key strategy.

I'm Pacific Standard Time on the West Coast but I sleep between 4am & 10am - which makes me an not a normal PST asset anyway.

It's hard to know how big a factor Time Zones will play ahead of the release - but it's already fun thinking about it and creating strategies.

Gambit12
11-16-2012, 04:24 PM
One of Mcdoc's right hand declared war to former Champs Ferr already. He's on the loose...Trying to chase him now..! Give me some orders Sir Mcdoc on what to do to him...

Toughy
11-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Any chance for me to join the team? Thanks

Corsair
11-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Re communication, I mentioned it before but I don't think anyone picked up on it. There is a Groups function...look in the menu at the top under the Community drop-down. These can now be made private/invite-only, thanks to a recent update. They are basically like private message boards. Perfect for group comms without having to use PMs.

Hello Kitty
11-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Re communication, I mentioned it before but I don't think anyone picked up on it. There is a Groups function...look in the menu at the top under the Community drop-down. These can now be made private/invite-only, thanks to a recent update. They are basically like private message boards. Perfect for group comms without having to use PMs.Just to be crystal clear. You are saying that the group function in the Gree forums can be made to be invite only with content being completely private? Only an invited member to a this type of thread/forum can see the content and it is not forum wide.

Have you personally tested it?

Jhoemel
11-16-2012, 07:52 PM

Thats an awesome idea man, and i think factions can hold nations in the world map so if your team is dominating, everyone will know

Led
11-16-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm gone for a bit and not on the veteran faction jeez lol ;)

Hello Kitty
11-16-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm gone for a bit and not on the veteran faction jeez lol ;)Wow! You were put in the "so last month" category. McDoc!!!!!

azy
11-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Let me throw my hat in. I think I'd fit in the VFF: L185, A:110K, D:120K, IPH:$1M.
Could increase ally count by a bunch too for more oumph if useful.

Hello Kitty
11-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Let me throw my hat in. I think I'd fit in the VFF: L185, A:110K, D:120K, IPH:$1M.
Could increase ally count by a bunch too for more oumph if useful.OMG! Haven't seen azy in ages! *** HK bows to azy *** SO cool to see you.

Corsair
11-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Just to be crystal clear. You are saying that the group function in the Gree forums can be made to be invite only with content being completely private? Only an invited member to a this type of thread/forum can see the content and it is not forum wide.

Have you personally tested it?Hehe...I understand your concern, all too well. Yes, it now works like that. CCM made a configuration change, and there were several who tested. I could not see content of a private group unless I was a member. You can try it yourself, I am a member of a private group, you know which one, you can see the group name in my profile but not the content.

Led
11-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Wow! You were put in the "so last month" category. McDoc!!!!!

Lol. Sorry doc and kitty. I've got a short attention span

Copenhagen
11-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Damn. Who would have thought MW3 would revive the old schoolers. It's like a class reunion around here. Where's WP?

Mcdoc
11-17-2012, 05:13 AM
I'm gone for a bit and not on the veteran faction jeez lol ;)Whatchu Talkin bout Willis? I see your name right above Flash :)

Damn. Who would have thought MW3 would revive the old schoolers. It's like a class reunion around here. Where's WP?

Cope! Glad to see you on Bro!

Mcdoc
11-17-2012, 05:15 AM
One of Mcdoc's right hand declared war to former Champs Ferr already. He's on the loose...Trying to chase him now..! Give me some orders Sir Mcdoc on what to do to him...I didn't realize I had a Right Hand - much less more than one :). Not sure who or what you're talking about - but I assure you I am not responsible for anyone else's action other than my own LLP :)

Big John
11-17-2012, 05:44 AM

WP is banned and only collects buildings.

Hayday is his bag now.

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 06:03 AM
We could use WP because of his gold army. We will nees each team to have atleast 1 gold army to anchor defense. If we coukd have 2 per team. We would need to ensure each team has atleast 2 high cash members. Four more for cement production and cash support. 2 for attacks and missions. We build or change things up bases on more details later. Starting with only 10 will mean we have to wise in how we spread our resources. It would be unwise to have entire team of all high cash guys with gold defense. They will just end up another teams ATM. An all defense team may not have the cash or resources to attack and win new ground.

I know everyone is posting about who they want and how they are not on lists but we need to be patient and wait for more details before we know who needs to be where.

Commander Vador
11-17-2012, 06:05 AM
I would be interrested if can find a place for me!
IPH 450k, level 62

Big John
11-17-2012, 06:09 AM
Why does there need to be a limit anyway?

If there's no limit we could all be in the one team.

As it stands forum members may be paired against each other.

HGF69
11-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Add me in please, I'm on every hour 800000 per hour

Maverick50727
11-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Just to be crystal clear. You are saying that the group function in the Gree forums can be made to be invite only with content being completely private? Only an invited member to a this type of thread/forum can see the content and it is not forum wide.

Have you personally tested it?
Yes CCM contacted me about it personally due to past concerns you know about and we were the first ones to test. There could be more forum changes later, but I'm not a liberty to say until CCM says so. I see it as a BETA test thing that shouldn't be discussed openly in the forum per guidelines.

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 07:57 AM
I saw the groups listing before but never thought of it. I think its time we start using it. I woukd love to provide feedback on it.

Gambit12
11-17-2012, 10:03 AM
I didn't realize I had a Right Hand - much less more than one :). Not sure who or what you're talking about - but I assure you I am not responsible for anyone else's action other than my own LLP :)

I'm just warming up Mcdoc...

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 11:09 AM
We nees a master spreadsheet with names, IPH, level, attack, and defense for all interested. From here we can figure out many teams we need total as well as have a master list of those who volunteer to lead. We can vote for leaders and then start working to allot members into teams as the demand becomes clearer for what we need. This way we can include everyone and know who might be needes incertain areas more others.

Gambit12
11-17-2012, 11:18 AM
We nees a master spreadsheet with names, IPH, level, attack, and defense for all interested. From here we can figure out many teams we need total as well as have a master list of those who volunteer to lead. We can vote for leaders and then start working to allot members into teams as the demand becomes clearer for what we need. This way we can include everyone and know who might be needes incertain areas more others.

Why don't you make one Poop..? i guess your the man for it...

Tail gunner
11-17-2012, 11:23 AM

Good idea poop - when are you going to start?

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 11:29 AM
I can start later today. I think we use the group function in the forum to start up. We dont have a complete list and this allow us to make on in private. I will work on starting the VFF group first.

bigflan
11-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Can I join the group a level 11 with 2.5k atk and 3k defense is not allowed

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Of course you can join Flan.

The group is up amd ready. It is moderated and private. I did not make it invite only but we still have to approve entry.

bigflan
11-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Okay I joined

Jhenry02
11-17-2012, 01:13 PM
I joined the group too, but if i am not in the main faction, I will probably leave. But, thank you for the honor.

-jason

overkill 280
11-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Once I can I'll fill out all my stat info there. Thanks poop for organizing this all. :)

Hero of Time
11-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Obviously there are more quality Vets we will want to recruit - and I will compile a Reserve list - especially if one of the 10 above cant participate.

Some names (so far that i can remember) for the recruit list:

In No Particular Order

Cheiz
Ckos
Agent Orange
Jhomel
Copenhagen
HBbomber
Maverick
Miner
Selfproclaimed
MadManDk
Ferr - if he's interested
Overkill280
Albeezy
Led
Flash
Bronson
Hivesy
Big John
Azy
Ranger4Life
Corsair
Lt Falcon
Jhenry02
Zoltarov
Jp lfs
Tailgunner
Fun
MaximumFun
Boardgames Rule
Baraka
Sir
Scabbyfeet
TcTiger
Zander75
Bob_55

Why is my name not on the list? :(

Baraka
11-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Why is my name not on the list? :(J have you seen your own base. Lol. Just kidding m8.

Hero of Time
11-17-2012, 03:01 PM
It's getting better!

Jhoemel
11-17-2012, 03:04 PM
I joined :)

boardgames rule
11-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I joined as well. Thanks

andy_xyz2004
11-17-2012, 04:58 PM
I joined, but not sure it's worth to levelling up?
Thx for the invite poopenshire

manbeast
11-17-2012, 05:08 PM
I joined, but not sure it's worth to levelling up?

what level are you?

andy_xyz2004
11-17-2012, 05:42 PM
what level are you?

64 now, 1 more boss event up to 65

Xjarhead
11-17-2012, 05:47 PM
I think I would be a good addition to anyone's team. I'm a team player and I've played every single event in this game. Won the pvp tourny. Won the IPH tourny. Won like 4 or 5 crate events. Got in the top 500 of a leaderboard. Beat 3 of the bosses ( soon to be more now that it's fixed). I'm a light gold spender so if pitching in gold is necessary I'm open to it

It would be cool if we could get several forum factions to work together not against each other. Not sure how the event will work but he said we will be taking over different countries. Obviously each group could target a different country if that is an option okay with credentials like that I'll just volunteer for the soup line....lol. Any idea when this is all gonna kick off ? Most the names on McDocs list look like respectable fair playing people.. I'd be interested once y'all figure it out. CST and to much time played daily. game On

Xander75
11-17-2012, 06:14 PM
I've accepted the group invite, looks like I'll need to wait in reserve for now. I don't mind levelling up as I'm actively farming and attacking to get better units. I'm on hourly, even at work so ssshhh... No telling my boss!

Money:
My vault is always full recently had $95 million but updraded a Nano. So I'm willing to put as much of my IPH into the faction.

Fights:
I've won over 30,000 fights and lost only 179 and they were mostly early on in the game. So always up for a fisty cuff!

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 06:15 PM
if we have to we will add more sub teams to build up units and resources.

manbeast
11-17-2012, 06:24 PM
64 now, 1 more boss event up to 65

My advice... No need for you to camp. Boss event is easy all the way up through lvl 150. Each lvl you progress takes more and more xp to level up. So you are probably only like 10% of your way to lvl 150! I'd do strict pvp and gain Bp's and bank all your valor. Then once you get to lvl 105 stop pvp and do pve farming. That's what I would do in your shoes.

okay with credentials like that I'll just volunteer for the soup line....lol. Any idea when this is all gonna kick off ? Most the names on McDocs list look like respectable fair playing people.. I'd be interested once y'all figure it out. CST and to much time played daily. game On

Haha all my wins are just a result of being way too obsessed with this game. Being on the forum is a huge advantage and I'm sure you will find yourself on a formidable team

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Amazing

Simply Amazing.

I am a general rank, at level 145.. with solid offense and defense

looking for an aggressive group

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Amazing

Simply Amazing.

I am a general rank, at level 145.. with solid offense and defense

looking for an aggressive group

would you be willing to build and lead a team of the VFF? we have many volunteers to start from and expand from in the game.

andy_xyz2004
11-17-2012, 07:08 PM
My advice... No need for you to camp. Boss event is easy all the way up through lvl 150. Each lvl you progress takes more and more xp to level up. So you are probably only like 10% of your way to lvl 150! I'd do strict pvp and gain Bp's and bank all your valor. Then once you get to lvl 105 stop pvp and do pve farming. That's what I would do in your shoes.

Thx manbeast for the advice, but i need to build my iph first before reach level 100,
I always lost 2-3 units per attack/raid. LoL.. So i didnt attack/raid again since lvl 60.

Mcdoc
11-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Maverick and I are in communication (except that his inbox is full at the moment) & it looks like perhaps the initial teams will be 20 members instead of just 10 - which will make it a bit easier to spigot started. We'll get some teams together soon so we can start this MW3 off with a Bang! Be patient as we sort out the teams of volunteers who want to Jon the VFF :)

Mcdoc
11-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Why is my name not on the list? :(It is just a list of interested people - this is the first time I've Come across your name :). It's on there now :)

Matt Thornton
11-17-2012, 07:36 PM
count me in , i would like to be part of a forum members only guild.

Poopenshire
11-17-2012, 07:59 PM
count me in , i would like to be part of a forum members only guild.Sent you an invite to group threads.

Matt Thornton
11-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Sent you an invite to group threads.got it now, thanx poops :cool:

Mcdoc
11-17-2012, 08:21 PM
count me in , i would like to be part of a forum members only guild.

I think that was you that stopped by my base a little bit ago - Thanks for the message :)

Matt Thornton
11-17-2012, 08:35 PM
haha , no problem man. the love tap was to show you i could . thanx for the invite to the group, if you need my details they are in jeffrey's signature. ( is that even allowed in here ?)

jeffrey
11-17-2012, 08:39 PM
haha , no problem man. the love tap was to show you i could . thanx for the invite to the group, if you need my details they are in jeffrey's signature. ( is that even allowed in here ?)

Haha, my Classified twin's twin, very funny that you keep yucking about my signature, the rule implies that the forumite is allowed to disclose his or her information here, and definitely not others. Got it? Just because it looks the same, doesnt mean it is. :D

General Soviet
11-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Got the invite, thanks for letting me join.

Led
11-17-2012, 10:08 PM
I also got the invite!! Thanks guyz 😄

cuzen
11-17-2012, 10:59 PM
How do fng's get going here? I've been playing for 4/5 mos. Lvl 79 16k def 14k att.

Intruder
12-19-2012, 05:49 AM
[QUOTE=manbeast;490514]My advice... No need for you to camp. Boss event is easy all the way up through lvl 150. Each lvl you progress takes more and more xp to level up. So you are probably only like 10% of your way to lvl 150! I'd do strict pvp and gain Bp's and bank all your valor. Then once you get to lvl 105 stop pvp and do pve farming. That's what I would do in your shoes.

Thanks for the advice! What would you get with the banked valor.

noob4ever
03-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Faction recruitment

Hello I am looking for a new faction. The leader in my current one is not so active and not kicking inactive members. My girlfriend and I are looking for 2 spots. I am lvl 108 and she is lvl 112. I have 24 attack and 25 defense she has 20+ in attack and defense. We both donate at least 1 mill every time we donate and frequently. I make 380k avg. an hour and make 110k every hour. I was wondering what rank you placed during the last war. My old faction placed 487 last campaign. We could of placed higher and not be so stressed during the campaign if our leader kicked the inactives... Anyways please let me know if you have 2 spots.

Jhenry02
03-20-2013, 08:39 PM
VFF Alpha placed in the top 10 last event and VFF Charlie placed #32.

I'm fairly certain VFF alpha is full and has fairly high standards.
And I know VFF Charlie can't bring in 2 low players either.

I'd vouch for a few other faction leaders, if you need a recommendation just shoot me a message.

-Jason

Jhenry02
03-20-2013, 09:52 PM
If there were an ulterior motive, wouldn't they have decent stats or a decent iph. Anyone with sinister plans to infiltrate one of our factions would know we have standards.

You know, kinda like you did.

-Jason