PDA

View Full Version : Two things.

Joe Crime
11-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Ok, that title was a bit misleading. I have just come back from a long break from crime city and the forums. Want to know how turf wars work, who i know os still on the forum, how to change my sognature and any new items worth farming. By change my signature i mean the thing below, about rat catching, that sig is very old. Thanks to anyone who helps, looking forward to meeting new people on the forums.

jmeijer
11-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Forum Actions -> General Settings -> Change Signature

Joe Crime
11-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Forum Actions -> General Settings -> Change Signature
Thanks! Glad to get this sig changed, dont know how many people remember my polar bear either.

Joe Crime
11-15-2012, 09:52 AM
What about turf wars?

Joe Crime
11-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Anyone gonna help me on the turf war issue?

mxz
11-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Anyone gonna help me on the turf war issue?Well, the turf war event is over, but my thoughts were that its very similar to box open events just more complicated. Add in them nerfing the bullets in the middle of the event and I'll probably sit them out.

Joe Crime
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Well, the turf war event is over, but my thoughts were that its very similar to box open events just more complicated. Add in them nerfing the bullets in the middle of the event and I'll probably sit them out.
How exactly did the event work?

mxz
11-15-2012, 10:36 AM
How exactly did the event work?Notes and Bullets dropped similar to the way boxes do in PVP and PVE. The main difference is that you did't steal notes/bullets from others in PVP (like you do with boxes). So even if someone didn't have a note/bullet you could still get them.

The actual event you chose one of three options.
Free+1 Note + 1 Bullet
$Level*100 + 1N + 2B
(25?) Gold + 1N + 3B

You had to successfully "open" 30 times for the low prize, then 15 more for the mid tier, then 10 more for the high tier, then 10 more "bosses" for the epic tier prize. The boss shows as only needing to hit him once, but its actually 10 times.

The leader board portion of the event is based on quickest time to defeat the boss, then number of bosses you defeat (after defeating him once).

TruthHurts
11-15-2012, 10:45 AM
How exactly did the event work?

Not very well.