PDA

View Full Version : MW 3.0 Questuons

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 04:56 AM
It would be nice to have some answers to questions with regards to MW domination.
Post your questions here and maybe we will hear something before we are thrown another live event with unclear rules and guidelines:

1) Do free players have any chance of winning?
2) Do you lose units while attacking during this event?
3) Are XP, BP, and/or Valor acquired during these fights?
4) Are there gold options within the event that increase your chances of beating rival factions?
5) If you join a faction and decide you don't like this feature, is there any way to remove yourself from a faction without having to contact support?
6) Assuming max allies count is required, correct?
7) Since this event seems to be revolved around currently non-working boosts, will the new upgrade make all boosts visible?
8) It was discussed in other threads but what if a faction declares war on another faction of a different time zone (while they are sleeping or at work). If your real life supersedes this game, and it should, then how can you fight the war declared on you?

This is just a start...more questions to come.

Big John
11-15-2012, 05:06 AM
Allies also brought up i.e they could be in different factions.

Reckon an ally revamp would be required.

Eta what about vendettas? Are players going to be targeted after battles?

Arizona
11-15-2012, 05:39 AM
Good questions Dog.
Free players might have a chance if they have a good income. The original post mentioned buying stuff with in game cash, so free or not, IPH might be an important factor.
To increase fairness, they might require factions to include players from all brackets of attack / defense, IPH and flag. It stops one group from quickly dominating, and puts more emphasis on building a strategy. Who knows though till it's out.
Response to point 8) Tough luck. It's war so you'd better wake up.

Force10JC
11-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Is the upgrade automatic or must I do something to download it? How did we get to 3.0? I checked my current version and noticed it is 1.3. Am I missing updates now because I don't see a way within the game options to force an update.

Arizona
11-15-2012, 05:48 AM
Is the upgrade automatic or must I do something to download it? How did we get to 3.0? I checked my current version and noticed it is 1.3. Am I missing updates now because I don't see a way within the game options to force an update.
Current iOS version is 2.2.2 build 290.5

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 05:50 AM
8) It was discussed in other threads but what if a faction declares war on another faction of a different time zone (while they are sleeping or at work). If your real life supersedes this game, and it should, then how can you fight the war declared on you?

I guess you gotta stay up for this like a Navy Seals 24/7 guarding your base, support your allies, & counter attack...

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 05:52 AM

Not yet, it will start next week that's what the Admin said on his sticky thread...Just prepare yourself.

Force10JC
11-15-2012, 05:52 AM
Current iOS version is 2.2.2 build 290.5Pretty sure that I am not on the iOS version since I am on a Kindle Fire but that is good to know.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Pretty sure that I am not on the iOS version since I am on a Kindle Fire but that is good to know.

Androids most recent update from last night is version 2.0.3 - Build 28.

And for on topic: Good questions BigD@wg.

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 05:57 AM
I guess you gotta stay up for this like a Navy Seals 24/7 guarding your base, support your allies, & counter attack...

No thanks! Lol. My real life, including, sleep is more important than waging "war" in a game. I never understood people setting alarms for the collect 10 events either to open crates during the night....especially when half those units don't work.

Baraka
11-15-2012, 08:16 AM
My big worry is XP. I'd they can stop it during events then that would be good.
As for casualties, I believe there will be. As I saw a pic that said 15% casualty reduction to brazil as a unit prize.

Force10JC
11-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Androids most recent update from last night is version 2.0.3 - Build 28.

And for on topic: Good questions BigD@wg.Any idea how I force an update?