PDA

View Full Version : Latest update

Whiskey Brother
11-14-2012, 07:24 PM
My. Android updated Modern War about an hour ago. I thought it would be a new event, but I was wrong. The only difference I have noticed thus far is that my attack/defense stats seem to have gone up. Not complaining, just wondering why..?

andy_xyz2004
11-14-2012, 08:10 PM
My. Android updated Modern War about an hour ago. I thought it would be a new event, but I was wrong. The only difference I have noticed thus far is that my attack/defense stats seem to have gone up. Not complaining, just wondering why..?

Try to reinstall and install, then restart your device.
Maybe you add new ally, it makes your stat increase.
My update Version 2.0.3
Build 28

Whats your version?

Whiskey Brother
11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Version? How would I find out what version? No new Allies added, I just noticed my defense had jumped from 6998 to 7246 after it updated. The only other difference was a change in gold units for sale, which doesn't affect me anyway.
Could this change reflect my bonuses suddenly becoming visible?

andy_xyz2004
11-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Version? How would I find out what version? No new Allies added, I just noticed my defense had jumped from 6998 to 7246 after it updated. The only other difference was a change in gold units for sale, which doesn't affect me anyway.

Tap More-About, you can see your version there.
Ahh, u're right, on android, if you buy units, it doesnt affect your stat at once, you need to restart your mw,

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 08:57 PM
That is the only change I saw myself. My a/d increased by about 700 points for both. No new inventory items or events. No new allies. I think the increase may be from the following: add a bunch of units and you immediately see raw stats increase in profile. Then after update profile stats adjust to show your boosted stats from the units you added. This is only on android becuase android shows only battle stats and not total stats like iOS. My spreadsheet also confirms this theory.

Whiskey Brother
11-14-2012, 09:04 PM
That would explain it. I upgraded my air field to level 7, bought a bunch of pavelow helicopters, and get the boost from being Russian and my airship hanger. I just never noticed it "jump" so far before.
I know you are flying the UK Flag Ph4ntom Stranger, but I entered your code for an Alliance... (My Screen name here is different from my MW name.)

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 09:11 PM
That would explain it. I upgraded my air field to level 7, bought a bunch of pavelow helicopters, and get the boost from being Russian and my airship hanger. I just never noticed it "jump" so far before.
I know you are flying the UK Flag Ph4ntom Stranger, but I entered your code for an Alliance... (My Screen name here is different from my MW name.)

Slayer level 54? Added!

Whiskey Brother
11-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Slayer level 54? Added!
Thanks! I have to give you a big thumbs up on your base and units, very impressive!
I'm still trying to get my first oil rig, let alone a nuke plant....
I'm glad we allied, even though we are close in levels your stats make mine seem pretty weak in comparison. I need a few more allies and air units to catch up to you...

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Tap More-About, you can see your version there.
Ahh, u're right, on android, if you buy units, it doesnt affect your stat at once, you need to restart your mw,

Instead of restarting the game you can also just refresh your rivals list, vault cash, or do any sort of action that requires a server check.

andy_xyz2004
11-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Instead of restarting the game you can also just refresh your rivals list, vault cash, or do any sort of action that requires a server check.

It doesnt work on my android, Dr, visit rival/allies, nothing changes until i restart game.
I dont know whats going on, and also i cant send ticket from my llp.
Try send 2 tickets from hlp for a week, still no response.

Whiskey Brother
11-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Yeah, my Android seems to be the same way. I have to exit the game, turn off the phone, turn it back on and reload the game for new units to affect my stats. I was a little surprised at first by the big jump, but I've been adding to my air force as fast as I make money the last few days and hadn't done that....

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 10:14 PM
It doesnt work on my android, Dr, visit rival/allies, nothing changes until i restart game.
I dont know whats going on, and also i cant send ticket from my llp.
Try send 2 tickets from hlp for a week, still no response.

Ahh nevermind then, must be an iOS thing. I have to refresh the allies list to see any sort of change in stats after I buy units. Sucks you guys have to restart the entire game.

Luck.E
11-16-2012, 09:50 PM

The bonus seems visible now(nation bonus and boost building bonus). at least it is same as my own calculation, except that the defense value still not count composit factory bonus in.