PDA

View Full Version : gree is down!!

TONYMONTANA86
11-14-2012, 06:54 PM
android users be aware that gree android server is down and due for maintainance ,so wich means no eclusive events for us for 2 more weeks!!

Big Bad Wolf
11-14-2012, 06:56 PM
android users be aware that gree android server is down and due for maintainance ,so wich means no eclusive events for us for 2 more weeks!!

How do you know that?

the_dude
11-14-2012, 07:00 PM
I call bs, dude likes to rant

Ins0mn1ac
11-14-2012, 07:29 PM

Usually if it is down I get a message, but I have none and have no issues logging in or doing anything. I don't think that's right.

the_dude
11-14-2012, 08:19 PM

You FAIL!

New event is out on droid now

TONYMONTANA86
11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
u people love tricking yourselfs

PawnXIIX
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Jeremy_3b2355_1169203.jpg

Yes. I have a very strange mind when it comes to associating things with pictures :p

the_dude
11-14-2012, 08:49 PM
u people love tricking yourselfs

Forget your meds today?

TONYMONTANA86
11-14-2012, 08:56 PM
weres the event dude i cant see anything
?? a.h

the_dude
11-14-2012, 09:03 PM
weres the event dude i cant see anything
?? a.h

You know the drill.

Update app

Restart, restart

Force close

Restart

Then it asks you do you want new data, click yes

Restart

Bingo!

TONYMONTANA86
11-14-2012, 09:04 PM
this event is a joke gonna sit out of this 1

AK-47
11-15-2012, 12:21 AM
this event is a joke gonna sit out of this 1
1st correct thing you have said in this thread! haha 1st lvl prize has 13/19 stats.... whooopie!............................

Katalan24
11-15-2012, 12:26 AM
official I declare that I give up open boxes on events( to low statss on weapons for me) Waste Of Time For nothing and I encourage all the players to do the same. they replaced the boss event with that ****** invasion event

NTM
11-15-2012, 01:16 AM

hope they hear u... cuz when i see reward for this one lol.. 13/11 atk def ^^

i camp now finish... lvling = gold

noway.. i use gold for buildung no more..

KizbotBro
11-15-2012, 01:37 AM
You know the drill.

Update app

Restart, restart

Force close

Restart

Then it asks you do you want new data, click yes

Restart

Bingo!

I really laughed at this. so stupid...so true...

So I just got it. is it true?! Same events on both platforms at the same time?
lol if you compare the prizes with the last box event it sorta makes you wonder who's in charge with these events.

dudeman
11-15-2012, 07:41 AM
I really laughed at this. so stupid...so true...

So I just got it. is it true?! Same events on both platforms at the same time?
lol if you compare the prizes with the last box event it sorta makes you wonder who's in charge with these events.

200 years ago they would say something like "1000 monkeys sitting at 1000 typewriters could write Hamlet". Maybe a modern adaptation of that would be if you put 1000 monkeys sitting at 1000 computers you could run Gree.

td2
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM
When will Gree send the updates to Amazon so that the Kindle version can be updated? All I ever get is the splash screen letting me know that an event is going on, but no event. Please Gree???

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 10:26 AM
When will Gree send the updates to Amazon so that the Kindle version can be updated? All I ever get is the splash screen letting me know that an event is going on, but no event. Please Gree???

I think if you get the splash screen, you've got the update and should get the event?

the_dude
11-15-2012, 10:33 AM

You are on Kindle? I'm sorry :(. If you want to keep up your best bet is to root your device and install cyanogen mod or something similar. Then you can get the play store and the latest updates.

td2
11-15-2012, 10:39 AM
I think if you get the splash screen, you've got the update and should get the event?

Nope. The splash screen is all that shows up. Haven't seen an actual event for over a month.

td2
11-15-2012, 10:41 AM
You are on Kindle? I'm sorry :(. If you want to keep up your best bet is to root your device and install cyanogen mod or something similar. Then you can get the play store and the latest updates.
I have an iPhone as well, so I guess I'll play on that and complain about the Kindle version until they fix it. :p

the_dude
11-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Nope. The splash screen is all that shows up. Haven't seen an actual event for over a month.

Go to your About screen in the game and check which version you are running. Droid folks are on version 3.0.5 build 74. You are probably still on 2. something. You have to be on version 3 to get boss events and they have changed some of the permissions to run new events which may mean amazon will never update it, if those permissions conflict with their TOS.

the_dude
11-15-2012, 11:10 AM
I have an iPhone as well, so I guess I'll play on that and complain about the Kindle version until they fix it. :p

Actually I thought of one thing you might try. You can sideload apps around the amazon marketplace by installing a file browser, like file expert. Search on google for a recent crime city .apk file one that is v3 and download it. Then install the app with the file browser. If you cant find a v3 online you can get someone with a droid phone to install it and then make a backup of it.

td2
11-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Actually I thought of one thing you might try. You can sideload apps around the amazon marketplace by installing a file browser, like file expert. Search on google for a recent crime city .apk file one that is v3 and download it. Then install the app with the file browser. If you cant find a v3 online you can get someone with a droid phone to install it and then make a backup of it.
Thanks! I am trying that now...

TonySpaghetti
11-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Or.... You could get a real device. :)

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Or.... You could get a real device. :)

Hey Anthony! Welcome back! Your weird cousin's been hanging around here the last few days...

TonySpaghetti
11-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Hey Anthony! Welcome back! Your weird cousin's been hanging around here the last few days...

Thanks man! My weird cousin also brought his busty friend. :)

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks man! My weird cousin also brought his busty friend. :)

I saw... hey can ya hook me up?

TonySpaghetti
11-15-2012, 06:08 PM
I saw... hey can ya hook me up?

Feel free to message her, but you'll be competing with you-know-who. ;)

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Feel free to message her, but you'll be competing with you-know-who. ;)

Nah, I can't handle that kind of competition :D

TonySpaghetti
11-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Nah, I can't handle that kind of competition :D

Can't compete with someone who brings so much joy all over the world. :).

How's the mom & weather?

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Can't compete with someone who brings so much joy all over the world. :).

How's the mom & weather?

Mom's doing great, weather turned cooler cause the gods heard me being a smart ass about it :) How about you? Scraping windows?

TonySpaghetti
11-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Mom's doing great, weather turned cooler cause the gods heard me being a smart ass about it :) How about you? Scraping windows?

Not yet but it can't be far away. The other night as I was getting home there was a thin layer of ice on the stairs.

Hookers are extra annoying tonight. Is it a full moon?

Honey Boo Boo
11-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Hookers are extra annoying tonight. Is it a full moon?

They're not supposed to be well adjusted, are they?

TonySpaghetti
11-15-2012, 08:56 PM
They're not supposed to be well adjusted, are they?

Some are, some aren't. 15 minutes into an appointment tonight, the girl I dropped off realized that she didn't have any protection (condoms) on her so I had to go buy her some and drive back over there (15 mins away) to bring them to her. I was not impressed. Then afterwards, she's sitting in the back seat and keeps bugging metro turn the heat up. Meanwhile the girl in front and I are melting from the heat.

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Lol you have way more interesting problems than I do :)

TonySpaghetti
11-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Lol you have way more interesting problems than I do :)

Wanna trade?

Harry Tuttle
11-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Wanna trade?

I dunno dude, 1 psycho female for a whole herd of 'em? :D

TonySpaghetti
11-16-2012, 03:13 PM
I dunno dude, 1 psycho female for a whole herd of 'em? :D

There's strength in numbers. :)