PDA

View Full Version : Support = a joke

CAPT.GIN
11-14-2012, 04:29 PM
As you all may remember I lost my iPhone and with that my modern war account. Luckily I saved my account I D number in a email. So last week I finally got my new iPhone and I contacted support with all my information and still to this day I have no response! I am still boycotting but I would really like that account back gree because I spent money on it. So my question here is why haven't I got a response yet from support? This is all a bunch of bull **** if you ask me. I wonder how long it's going to take them to get it back, or even if they can!

Dry
11-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Can't you go to ur iTunes acount and download the game ?
And will get ur game back no?

Ferr
11-14-2012, 05:22 PM
As you all may remember I lost my iPhone and with that my modern war account. Luckily I saved my account I D number in a email. So last week I finally got my new iPhone and I contacted support with all my information and still to this day I have no response! I am still boycotting but I would really like that account back gree because I spent money on it. So my question here is why haven't I got a response yet from support? This is all a bunch of bull **** if you ask me. I wonder how long it's going to take them to get it back, or even if they can!
How many days ago you send that ticket?

CAPT.GIN
11-14-2012, 05:33 PM
How many days ago you send that ticket?

It's going on for 8 days now ferr and I've sent multiple emails!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM

I'm growing rather fond of you and your posts.

I don't know why others don't see your super star potential.

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 07:52 PM

Give it a couple more days Gin, then try to contact corporate. It took them a week for a response to my issue ticket. I sent follow up e-mails as well. I was appalled too at the slowness of the response, but then I thought they must get hundreds, if not thousands of tickets per day. Not making excuses for them, but I have a feeling their troubleshooting team is understaffed.

Harry Tuttle
11-14-2012, 08:31 PM
I have to say CE rocks but I've never had a good experience with any of the others.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Ok I may have to start charging for my advice.. gave it FREE to Jeffery, and I will give it FREE to you as well
Next time I will charge you......

What is the 1-800 number to contact GREE about your account ... What is their customer service #?

Exactly.

Ferr
11-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Ok, that means it is problematic for them. I know for a fact they are heavily understaffed. They do try to handle all simple issues quickly and that more or less works. For all more complicated issues they only have few guys on board.....

Dhusagar
11-15-2012, 01:59 AM

I had a similar issue, where they "lost" my game. It took over 3 weeks to get it sorted, but eventually I got it back (looked like a bloodbath massacre when the game returned though!).

Stay calm,carry on.

iamnasty
11-15-2012, 06:05 AM

Gin, take it easy, it's not urgent and not important, therefore GREEd will attend your issue by 2013, cheers mate

iamnasty
11-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Ok I may have to start charging for my advice.. gave it FREE to Jeffery, and I will give it FREE to you as well
Next time I will charge you......

What is the 1-800 number to contact GREE about your account ... What is their customer service #?

Exactly.

B1TCH, you have to stop all these UN funny jokes!!

CAPT.GIN
11-15-2012, 06:18 AM
Gin, take it easy, it's not urgent and not important, therefore GREEd will attend your issue by 2013, cheers mate

That's not to bad I thought you were gonna say by 2014

CAPT.GIN
11-15-2012, 06:19 AM
B1TCH, you have to stop all these UN funny jokes!!

Plus 1 lol monkeypunk stfu please... Your not funny and never will be!

commander27nyc
11-15-2012, 11:26 AM
what surprises me is how they try to charge so much gold for items when the service is horrible. buy gold mean spending cash and it seems like every item i wanted i have to spend at least 200 cash for gold. mean while no support. i will be looking for another game to play if i don't have my base back by this week. i will also support the boycott because now i see why is happening.