PDA

View Full Version : Acount randomly banned?

procsyzarc
11-14-2012, 02:00 PM
I know this isn't the place to discuss but support is not responding. I have been playing since not long after release and am currently L184, I have spent a little over $500 on gold in this game a lot more accross the other games.
I have certainly done nothing wrong and there is nothing that would even look suspicious about my account, my stats are pretty good but not suspicious. I have an income of 700k+ which has been built over 10 or so months and had $200m on hand at the time, my army was built of mostly valor unit and gold units, my record was 54k wins 800 losses and I certainly don’t have any casualty glitch (hence why I had to stay at low ally count to keep losses down).

Any ideas seems to be a case of ban first ask questions…..well never, then ignore

Each day this goes on I am losing money from buildings, valuable upgrade time and will cost ****loads of gold to make up the lost stamina and energy. Not to mention the 200m I had on hand for my next nano upgrade is probably getting raided away.

I’m sure this will get deleted and probably my form account banned too but seems pretty ****ty that they just ban the account without reason of a long time genuine customer.
I’m sure those who have seen my account “crazyscorp” can vouch there was nothing dodgy about it.

Poopenshire
11-14-2012, 02:02 PM
This happened in the past with players who had legitimate accounts as well but their were issues with transactions that were being hijacked/rerouted and they got banned and had to prove their transactions were real

Corsair
11-14-2012, 02:13 PM
What poop said is true...and from what I remember, those who were wrongly accused were well compensated for the trouble.

When you say support is not responding...for how long? It'll probably take a couple of days.

procsyzarc
11-14-2012, 02:21 PM
It's probably been about 6 or more months since I last brought gold in MW. I recently brought gems in MQ but there is no issue with that account

marebear
11-14-2012, 02:34 PM
It's probably been about 6 or more months since I last brought gold in MW. I recently brought gems in MQ but there is no issue with that accountSend a private message to Cj. He fixed mine. Took about two weeks but was nicely compensated.

ckos
11-14-2012, 02:49 PM
It took me a month of back and forth emails with CCM and support.

When I finally proved them wrong, they more than made up for it with the compensation.

Don't be conservative with your compensation request, remember, THEY were in the wrong!