PDA

View Full Version : MW 3.0 Groups. Where do you fit in?

manbeast
11-14-2012, 01:40 PM
What group do you belong to?
Looking for a group?
How many people are in your group?
What are the requirements to join?

I know there are no details released about the group thing yet, but it's never too early to start planning! So tell me some of your answers to those questions! or anything else that applies!

Fl@sh
11-14-2012, 01:46 PM
My group is all fl@shers and $treakers. Who's in?

megaants
11-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Well, I am lvl 26 with 300k iph, i hope i can get into a faction n__n

overkill 280
11-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Does each country have to stay together as a group? Or can you team up with different Country's in your group?

Jhoemel
11-14-2012, 01:51 PM
I think we need more info on this to plan

It's all a dream
11-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Group with free players, gold players welcome.

albeezy
11-14-2012, 01:54 PM

team Fl@shers et al., AL BEEZY that is! I'm in. Just please don't drop that whatchamacalit at my base again!

Bronson
11-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Three Amigos + Any forum members who want to join

Hivesy
11-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Groups by country flags would be sensible/obvious/cool.

If not I'm all in the flashers. Or maybe the poopers.

Thunderchild and flash = the perfect storm, not a bad name for a group started by thunder and lightning

The Doc'ers? (mc doc?)

jay_usher
11-14-2012, 01:59 PM
how do the units get handed out for the winners surely each fighter in a guild? im in flah im waiting on mav and would happily get involved i have a few other fellows that might be up for the cause

Poopenshire
11-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Its Pooper's Troopers. and we will be taking applications in the near future.

manbeast
11-14-2012, 02:04 PM

hahaha i love it

Arizona
11-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Three Amigos + Any forum members who want to join
Maybe a Team GB or UK. Angus can fight for Scotland.

BigD@wg
11-14-2012, 02:07 PM
If its possible to be competitive and have an actual chance to win top level units as a now free player, I will consider it. If it REQUIRES gold to win... then I will ignore it.

albeezy
11-14-2012, 02:13 PM

Just don't be suprised if you lose and your opponents say your team "stinks"! LOL

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Three Amigos + Any forum members who want to joinYou need a phone first, but yes, I'm up for that!

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 02:23 PM
My group is all fl@shers and $treakers. Who's in?Don't forget the Thunder Slappers!

Bronson
11-14-2012, 02:24 PM
You need a phone first, but yes, I'm up for that!

With a bit of luck I could be on by the end of the week!

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Groups by country flags would be sensible/obvious/cool.If not I'm all in the flashers. Or maybe the poopers. Thunderchild and flash = the perfect storm, not a bad name for a group started by thunder and lightningThe Doc'ers? (mc doc?)I'm up for this - basically a massive Forum group vs. The World! Bring it on!

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 02:26 PM
With a bit of luck I could be on by the end of the week!AWESOME news, fella!

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 02:27 PM
What group do you belong to?
Looking for a group?
How many people are in your group?
What are the requirements to join?

I know there are no details released about the group thing yet, but it's never too early to start planning! So tell me some of your answers to those questions! or anything else that applies!

From the wise words of Too Short, I'll get in where I fit in.

Bronson
11-14-2012, 02:28 PM
AWESOME news, fella!

Oh yeah I'm back - did I get the translation right in my sig? If not PM it to me

marebear
11-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Three Amigos + Any forum members who want to joinI'm in this group.

Peppers
11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
I just hope the groups are required to have members at different levels, or else us players way down in the low levels may not stand a chance.

And Bronson -- great news about the phone! Its been far too quiet lately

manbeast
11-14-2012, 02:45 PM
From the wise words of Too Short, I'll get in where I fit in.

I think you would fit in my group!

Warfiend
11-14-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm forming "The Invisibly Boosted". You must have "won" an invisible boost item and promise to spend only invisible dollars in the game for as long as the boosts remains invisible.

Gambit12
11-14-2012, 02:47 PM
The only X-men i see here is Wolverine-that Everson25, I don't know if he's that good like the real Wolverine. A berserker who's not afraid of no one in front of him. Who else? i don't see any Cyclops, Beast, Jean Grey, Storm, Morph, Professor X, & some other mutants around here...Lol!

Edit: Probably switch to DC superheroes then...Where ever Superman McDoc goes i go...Or a forum family rather...

overkill 280
11-14-2012, 02:50 PM
With a bit of luck I could be on by the end of the week!Are phones seriously that expensive in the UK?

manbeast
11-14-2012, 02:57 PM
The only X-men i see here is Wolverine-that Everson25, I don't know if he's that good like the real Wolverine. A berserker who's not afraid of no one in front of him. Who else? i don't see any Cyclops, Beast, Jean Grey, Storm, Morph, Professor X, & some other mutants around here...Lol!

Edit: Probably switch to DC superheroes then...Where ever Superman McDoc goes i go...

JMC was ironman... But I think he may have quit

bigflan
11-14-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm gonna join a group called THE BEASTS

Jhoemel
11-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Ill also join where Im fit to join :)

bigflan
11-14-2012, 03:03 PM
I hate how they always release stuff that never helps free players another things where we he free players ge beat

manbeast
11-14-2012, 03:07 PM
I hate how they always release stuff that never helps free players another things where we he free players ge beat

Well if you are a respected member of the community and make valuable posts then perhaps the gold spenders on the forum would accept you to their group and it could really be a huge advantage to a free player... But I guess that doesn't apply to you :P

General Soviet
11-14-2012, 03:24 PM
I would want to be in a group with a bunch of faction members. I've got 42000+ stats each.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I will join a group that would like to have me. An up and coming team player :)

manbeast
11-14-2012, 03:59 PM
I will join a group that would like to have me. An up and coming team player :)

Sent ally request. Forum member+uk flag=winning. Hahahah

Thunder Child

Edit: Probably switch to DC superheroes then...Where ever Superman McDoc goes i go...Or a forum family rather...Don't you dare go (AC) DC Gambit - Marvel all the way!

Thunder Child
Sent ally request. Forum member+uk flag=winning. HahahahSecond that!

Gambit12
11-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Don't you dare go (AC) DC Gambit - Marvel all the way!

Okey, i'm with you then Mighty Thor. Kinda shy...Just waiting for you to speak up..! Lol!

Zoltarov
11-14-2012, 04:06 PM
I think I will join a camping group.
For the ones who actually going in these one hour battles, you should pick your group members in your time zone.

bigflan
11-14-2012, 04:13 PM
I want to join a group I'm a valuable asset cause I can beat boss events for free

manbeast
11-14-2012, 04:30 PM
These events are largely about contributing money. How are you going to help out when your income is like 5K

bigflan
11-14-2012, 04:32 PM
These events are largely about contributing money. How are you going to help out when your income is like 5KIt's 45k and that's why I have forum allies but I can contribute my scratcher winnings I get lucky with my scratchers

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2012, 05:14 PM
As long as I'm with a forum based group. Ill be satisfied.

overkill 280
11-14-2012, 05:32 PM
As long as I'm with a forum based group. Ill be satisfied.I here ya Self, but not just anybody from the forum :rolleyes:

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2012, 05:40 PM
I know what you mean. The only thing I don't like about it is, if I don't join a group ,does that make me an easy target for groups?

andy_xyz2004
11-14-2012, 05:41 PM
For the ones who actually going in these one hour battles, you should pick your group members in your time zone.

Im joining this group

Vballmadam
11-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Is it asking to much to be in the winning group....hahaha...lol!

BigD@wg
11-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Is it asking to much to be in the winning group....hahaha...lol!

With your impressive stats... I think that is quite possible Vball!

negotiator
11-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Pick me, Pick me, Pick me, for goodness sake pick me before Flan!!!

manbeast
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Pick me, Pick me, Pick me, for goodness sake pick me before Flan!!!

After the way you attacked that "general" douchebag ill recruit you for sure!

bigflan
11-14-2012, 06:07 PM
After the way you attacked that "general" douchebag ill recruit you for sure!
I see you never learn

negotiator
11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
I see you never learn

Relax Flan you are not the douchebag he is referring to, this time.

bigflan
11-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Relax Flan you are not the douchebag he is referring to, this time.
I'm not willing to negotiate

Mcdoc
11-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Wow - if we can only start off with 10 people - it will be very difficult to choose just 10 of my forum family :/

Maybe if we start one or two smaller groups and join them as the faction increases to 50.

From the wise words of Too Short, I'll get in where I fit in. The fact that you quoted Too Short makes me want to be on your team :)

I'm in this group.It's always good to have Bones on your team

I think you would fit in my group!Having a real beast would be helpful (not talking about the Flanbeast - LoL)

The only X-men i see here is Wolverine-that Everson25, I don't know if he's that good like the real Wolverine. A berserker who's not afraid of no one in front of him. Who else? i don't see any Cyclops, Beast, Jean Grey, Storm, Morph, Professor X, & some other mutants around here...Lol!Edit: Probably switch to DC superheroes then...Where ever Superman McDoc goes i go...Or a forum family rather...Loyally is a must!

Don't you dare go (AC) DC Gambit - Marvel all the way!I think a powerful collaboration could be forged.

I here ya Self, but not just anybody from the forum :rolleyes:Overkill is always the best option :)

Is it asking to much to be in the winning group....hahaha...lol!Would love to have representation from the Forum Bash!

team Fl@shers et al., AL BEEZY that is! I'm inI think thats 10 already.

Three Amigos + Any forum members who want to joinIt's a good start!

Groups by country flags would be sensible/obvious/cool.If not I'm all in the flashers. Or maybe the poopers. Thunderchild and flash = the perfect storm, not a bad name for a group started by thunder and lightningThe Doc'ers? (mc doc?)I think Forum Delta Force could be a good name

Its Pooper's Troopers. and we will be taking applications in the near future.I like it!

I'm looking forward to this new added dimension of play and hope to start a group of 10 forum buddies with the goal of expanding to 50 and combine forces with all of the forum favorites :).

megaants
11-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Sent ally request. Forum member+uk flag=winning. Hahahah

I am UK flag too n__n

Corsair
11-14-2012, 07:26 PM

Edit: Probably switch to DC superheroes then...Where ever Superman McDoc goes i go...Or a forum family rather...Well Corsair was the leader of the Starjammers...a bunch of space pirates... Like TC said stick with Marvel!

I think this'll be fun as long as balance is possible. Looking forward to the new upgrade. Hope they squeeze in a new boss first though!

Ranger4Life
11-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Well Corsair was the leader of the Starjammers...a bunch of space pirates... Like TC said stick with Marvel!

I think this'll be fun as long as balance is possible. Looking forward to the new upgrade. Hope they squeeze in a new boss first though!

I think balance is the key to the success of this idea. I've played several other games where real money dictated who won these types of games. Getting a few heavy gold spenders on the same team/faction can ruin the game for all.

Gambit12
11-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Well Corsair was the leader of the Starjammers...a bunch of space pirates... Like TC said stick with Marvel!

StarJammers are the marvel super villains right..? I think thier bad guys right...

boardgames rule
11-14-2012, 07:38 PM
I am uk too

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 07:40 PM
StarJammers are the marvel super villain right..? I think thier bad guys right...

I had to look it up too, but yeah. And not only Marvel villains, but specifically X-men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starjammers

http://marvel.wikia.com/Starjammers_(Earth-616)

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 07:47 PM
With the exception of a few players on this thread, the majority of posts are from VETERANS of the forum and game. I say that should be a group in and of itself. Old school cool...lol. I need to be in a group with players I trust and have grown to like..

I was wondering the same thing as TC, if you decide to play alone, are you at the mercy of groups with 10+ members??

Corsair
11-14-2012, 07:55 PM
StarJammers are the marvel super villain right..? I think thier bad guys right...

I had to look it up too, but yeah. And not only Marvel villains, but specifically X-men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starjammers

http://marvel.wikia.com/Starjammers_(Earth-616)Not really villains...renegades, I guess...like any good pirates they ally with whoever brings them the best results ...more often allies than enemies to the X-men...and Corsair is Cyclops' father.

overkill 280
11-14-2012, 08:03 PM
With the exception of a few players on this thread, the majority of posts are from VETERANS of the forum and game. I say that should be a group in and of itself. Old school cool...lol. I need to be in a group with players I trust and have grown to like..

I was wondering the same thing as TC, if you decide to play alone, are you at the mercy of groups with 10+ members??I need to be in that group as well Sugar. Are you thinking about going at it alone tho?

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Hey Overkill! I just wanted to know what all the options are, and I couldn't really tell from the announcement. It sounds like you need to join a group or die...lol. But if the battles of factions vs. factions are by the number of members in a faction, then you could potentially go it alone and would only have to worry about other loners..

Hell, we can start a group with the people on this thread. We're all forum members who have been at it for a while. I'm down if other people are. But we need to see specifics about 3.0 to determine exactly how this would benefit us.

overkill 280
11-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Ok thought so Sugar, and yeah the guidelines are very vague yet, Which will change soon hopefully, so as to make planning out things better. As well as get rid of the speculating.

general_J
11-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Factions? Allies? So you could be in a faction have an allies in a different faction. Attack a faction and in reality attack one of your allies. Doesn't make sense. Make your factions out of your allies. When i first started playing MW i thought that was what the allies were going to lead too, i was very selective on who i allied in case i needed their abilities to wage war, not to just allow me to have 4 more pieces in the battle. Im not so sure they have thought this all the way out, other than another reason to use gold. But iwill need to see more than wht is posted so far to make a judgement.

Gambit12
11-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Not really villains...renegades, I guess...like any good pirates they ally with whoever brings them the best results ...more often allies than enemies to the X-men...and Corsair is Cyclops' father.

Oh yah i remember now...You should change your avatar to Corsair then...for a change, Lol!

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm eager to see how this turns out but I can't see it happening anytime soon. Even the most basic of announcements , involving just handing out prize units, still and hasn't been done ,lol. So..yea. Seems more like a teaser than anything else.

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Factions? Allies? So you could be in a faction have an allies in a different faction. Attack a faction and in reality attack one of your allies. Doesn't make sense. Make your factions out of your allies. When i first started playing MW i thought that was what the allies were going to lead too, i was very selective on who i allied in case i needed their abilities to wage war, not to just allow me to have 4 more pieces in the battle. Im not so sure they have thought this all the way out, other than another reason to use gold. But iwill need to see more than wht is posted so far to make a judgement.

Good point. Never thought of that. Obviously there has to be more detail explained to us..

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-14-2012, 08:37 PM
What is a group.....

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm eager to see how this turns out but I can't see it happening anytime soon. Even the most basic of announcements , involving just handing out prize units, still and hasn't been done ,lol. So..yea. Seems more like a teaser than anything else.

Very true Self. But, anything is better to discuss than what the "topic of the day" has been for weeks..(I'm sure you know what I'm referring to...lol)

Tanner
11-14-2012, 08:40 PM
JMC was ironman... But I think he may have quit

I've asked around. He deleted all allies, said nothing and hasn't logged in since September. That's like 100 years in MW/Internet time.

I love an old school forum members alliance. Way cool idea.

Lucky4u
11-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Sent ally request. Forum member+uk flag=winning. Hahahahmanbeast..I'm uk too...so we'll see...

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm gonna start my own faction. Ill be a pimp and I need some hoes,lol. Who's willing? Lol

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Only if I can be your top hoe!!! Lol..

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 08:50 PM
I've asked around. He deleted all allies, said nothing and hasn't logged in since September. That's like 100 years in MW/Internet time.

I love an old school forum members alliance. Way cool idea.

Glad you like the idea Tanner. I think we should get it started as soon as the changes go into effect. Until then we can just keep reading to see how things develop..

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Haha. Sugar, idk if you ever watch South Park but , I'm just reminded of the episode when butters became a pimp. Lol

LeBarticus
11-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Only if I can be your bottom ***** :P

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 10:00 PM
This thread makes me want to quit the game entirely, more bullying on the little fruit flies by the macho groups. This is against my game principle.

On the other hand, i want to have the Los Angeles or California group since there are enough of Angelanoes or Cals here and you are all welcome to move to the city of Hollywood or blue state with the best economy in the States where jobs are plentiful, or Little Fruit Flies group so that the little guys can share survival/suicidal strategy not disclosed here. :eek:

cheiz
11-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Ferr, time to revive the VOC! ;)

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 10:11 PM
This thread makes me want to quit the game entirely, more bullying on the little fruit flies by the macho groups. This is against my game principle.

I don't think that will be the case though. The guild/faction play sounds like it will be it's own element of the gameplay. From what I make of it, you either join a faction and take advantage of that aspect of the game. Or you can continue to play the game as it is now. Obviously the information we have received today is just a teaser, so there's no way of knowing w/ 100% certainty exactly how factions will work atm.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 10:15 PM
I don't think that will be the case though. The guild/faction play sounds like it will be it's own element of the gameplay. From what I make of it, you either join a faction and take advantage of that aspect of the game. Or you can continue to play the game as it is now. Obviously the information we have received today is just a teaser, so there's no way of knowing w/ 100% certainty exactly how factions will work atm.

Okay, I am all for the California group then, all Cows are welcome. :cool:

Thief
11-14-2012, 10:24 PM
I would certainly love to play with some of the forum Members here! It would be my honor...obviously i have the IPH to help support any investments

(it reminds me of an old txt based game i used to play called utopia (groups of 25) and you could send a dragon to the opposing kingdom if everyone contributed. I loved it as i would coordinate to have the thing paid for in minutes.)

Hopefully this will be a good change :P

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 10:26 PM
If you look at my profile, the only group I joined is the MW United States of America, the obvious choice is to form the USA group in this context, but the USA group would be too much for any group to handle, so let's narrow it a bit, South Cal and/or North Cal. :D We don't mind our sister state Netherlands to join us too, all Cows and Dutch are welcome.

Giedrybe
11-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Zolt has made a good observation - time zone difference can be factor. If it would really mater, then I'd like to be a part of European forum members :)

Big John
11-15-2012, 01:23 AM
I would love to be able to take part but problems have been brought up already.

Time zones are the main one for me, fighting factions across the pond at 3am.

On a personal note I'm not strong enough to be in a group of 10 and might not even be good enough for 50 and I don't play when at work which may weaken the team.

Apart from that, it's a great idea.

Jhoemel
11-15-2012, 01:40 AM

I was wondering the same thing as TC, if you decide to play alone, are you at the mercy of groups with 10+ members??

Totally agree with this, i want to be in a group where i know the guys that i will be grouped with. The old timers sure is a nice name but it makes us look old, haha

Sugarymama
11-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Totally agree with this, i want to be in a group where i know the guys that i will be grouped with. The old timers sure is a nice name but it makes us look old, haha

Not old timers Jhoemel, old school...lol. And we don't even have to have the name old in the title. I had originally stated "veterans"in my first post, but that was just to get the attention of the seasoned players (based on thread I started a few weeks back)...

Sugarymama
11-15-2012, 02:44 AM
Haha. Sugar, idk if you ever watch South Park but , I'm just reminded of the episode when butters became a pimp. Lol

Used to watch it all the time, but haven't seen that episode. I can imagine though...lol.

Fun
11-15-2012, 04:17 AM
Any group up for taking me I will bring the dogs to the team meetings if you like ;)

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 04:21 AM
Veteran Forum Fighters - VFF - let's do it!

mickymacirl
11-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Ya lets do it

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 04:58 AM

U should start a new thread for this McDoc... Am i consider a veteran?

MadManDK
11-15-2012, 05:04 AM
What is the difference between Fl@shers and the Three Amigos? ;-)

Thunder Child
11-15-2012, 05:05 AM
Veteran Forum Fighters - VFF - let's do it!If I'm a veteran, I'm in...

Force10JC
11-15-2012, 05:55 AM
To answer the OP, I need to know more about the new version before deciding. There's still plenty about how the game is played now that I am still figuring out. Hell, I don't even know enough to decide whether to boycott or not.

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 06:25 AM
if we will lose units and gain too much exp i may just contribute all my unused cash to what ever team I join. I will work on upgrading cheap buildings at first and put most ofmy cash into the team.

Agent Orange
11-15-2012, 06:27 AM
VFF is a good idea, sure I'm in. Btw what about any LLP's we might also have?

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 06:32 AM
I would say we have an LLP team. those of us in Android games will be sittin out I am sure for a while

BringIt
11-15-2012, 06:35 AM
I'd be interested in joining a LLP group. Level 24 at the moment with good stats. A/D is 7K/6K and going to beat the next boss!

overkill 280
11-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Veteran Forum Fighters - VFF - let's do it!Very nice Mcdoc :) I'm all for it!

Hello Kitty
11-15-2012, 07:44 AM
Veteran Forum Fighters - VFF - let's do it!Count me in!

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 08:07 AM
I will include my IPH to any forum team

Tctiger
11-15-2012, 08:31 AM
providing it is going to be worth doing i would like to be in a forum group.

manbeast
11-15-2012, 08:32 AM
Veteran status is determined by join date? Number of posts?

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 08:36 AM
We need to have tasks portioned out per persons skills. Out gold members would work on tasks that deal with losses and players like manbeast and myself can contribute our high IPH towards upgrades and materials.

Big John
11-15-2012, 08:41 AM
I'll hold the jackets.

Vballmadam
11-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Love the name VFF...!

Tail gunner
11-15-2012, 09:00 AM

We need to have tasks portioned out per persons skills. Out gold members would work on tasks that deal with losses and players like manbeast and myself can contribute our high IPH towards upgrades and materials.

Happy to join up with you guys if need another team mate.

Poopenshire
11-15-2012, 09:07 AM
I think we have a start of a team here. I will run with Tailgunner and Mickymac any day.

Lt. Falcon
11-15-2012, 09:09 AM

I'm all in on this, but just to clarify what constitutes a Veteran Forum Fighter? Is it the # of posts or threads, join date, will it be in-game stats or IPH? Also, if I carry a LLP (Lift Ticket) with different user-name....could that be included?

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-15-2012, 09:10 AM

That sounds like the most logical strategy.

As for me, I could be a mid level enforcer for a faction.... errr I mean Grunt :) I'm givin her all she's got Capt! lol

Thief
11-15-2012, 09:31 AM
A Positive Component i forsee is that being apart of a Faction Reduces Hackers as Hackers will not be welcome in Factions or they Should be Disqualified for poor Sportsmanship (In Theory)

I Wish we were getting more details however

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 09:36 AM
U should start a new thread for this McDoc... Am i consider a veteran?
VFF is a good idea, sure I'm in. Btw what about any LLP's we might also have?
I'm all in on this, but just to clarify what constitutes a Veteran Forum Fighter? Is it the # of posts or threads, join date, will it be in-game stats or IPH? Also, if I carry a LLP (Lift Ticket) with different user-name....could that be included?

Ok - glad to see the interest. I will start a new thread on this.

We need to start "somewhere" & as far as what defines a Veteran - usually that's how long you've been on board. We already have a designation of "Senior" based on # of posts - so Veteran ought to be something different.

My gut feeling is that we should start the calendar at "Join Date" of May 2012 to be labeled as a Veteran - although there are many quality folks that joined after that - we just need a place to start.

Also, just the core members of the VFF to get started with the May definition as we have been told we can only start with 10 but can expand to 50 - so it will already be hard enough to filter the first 10 to begin with - but I look forward to eventually expanding to the full 50 and include as many as we can squeeze in once we figure out how this thing will work.

And on the LLP - I think that should be a separate team - kinda like "JV-FF" - Junior Varsity Forum Fighter - LoL. That can be a fun adventure on its own - especially since it has not even been made Clear about how these factions will be bracketed.

Either way - it will be fun to be part of a team with a "waiting" list of applicants to join our elite team :)

Dreno33
11-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Throw me in a campers' faction for fun.

Also, like Zoltarov said, active players should pick their factions w/others in same timezones for the "hourly" fights.

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Throw me in a campers' faction for fun. Also, like Zoltarov said, active players should pick their factions w/others in same timezones for the "hourly" fights.There you are Dreno! Would love for you to head up the JV-FF team for LLP account that have been camping with a vengeance!

manbeast
11-15-2012, 10:31 AM
i'm central time zone. i set timers hourly to collect my epp's and other buildings everyday from 0630 to about 2330

what i'm looking for in a group:
high IPH.
willing to stop camping and participate in events
decent stats (dont know how this will come into play)
logs on to play frequently
hopefully a couple of members are light gold spenders

Thief
11-15-2012, 10:49 AM
i'm central time zone. i set timers hourly to collect my epp's and other buildings everyday from 0630 to about 2330

high IPH.

I just might Fit your bill Manbeast :P
I sign into this game way too often
I would gladly push the experience meter for group rewards
A free Player....but i have some tapjoy saved up :P
Only Concern is that i am in a lower Level Bracket (which might be beneficial? or it could be devastating?) Only time will tell.

manbeast
11-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Sounds like we would make a good team! And yea I feel the same way about level.. Low level could be a blessing, a curse, or it might be irrelevant lol I'm excited for more details to come out

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-15-2012, 11:08 AM

high IPH.

I fit all those bills, except for the iph, which from what we know so far is a big factor.
However I have bought gold(not recently tho - obvious reasons), remains to be seen to buy more.
Eastern time zone btw

Sugarymama
11-15-2012, 12:24 PM

So I see you liked my idea...;)

Jhoemel
11-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Im in in the vff team, nice name

boardgames rule
11-15-2012, 02:31 PM
I would like to be in a group.

Fl@sh
11-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I would like to be in a group.You and I could dominate the world... Muaaahhh

Bronson
11-15-2012, 02:37 PM
You and I could dominate the world... Muaaahhh

Just don't get caught with your pants down!!

cheiz
11-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Hey Bronson, you really need to get yourself re-iQuipped ASAP mate! ... ;)

Bronson
11-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Hey Bronson, you really need to get yourself re-iQuipped ASAP mate! ... ;)

Im in the game bro got on about an hour ago and been whooping bosses ever since!!!

Also you know your in my 3.0 team don't you?

Fl@sh
11-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Just don't get caught with your pants down!!Haha nice one bro!

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Haha nice one bro!

Beezy ever return your trench coat? :)

Hondo
11-15-2012, 06:07 PM
I think we need to start taking bets on how long before the update. I say Dec. 21.

Selfproclaimed
11-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Taking applications

Lvl 97- 395 allies
Attk- 51k +
Def - 73k +
Heavy air units
700k iph

Camper. Only come out on collect 10 events or boss events.

Mackdaddy
11-15-2012, 06:26 PM

Camping or flashing...mmmmm...damn I cant decide which team to apply too. I only have 80,000 k attack and 90,000 k defence so camping would be good but then again for flashing i do have a really big....1.5 mil IPH.

manbeast
11-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Campers- what Kind of prize would it take for yall to come out and play?

Casualty reduction? Upgrade cost reduction? Air bonus (working or not haha)? Sea bonus? Upgrade time reduction? Anything and everything?

For me it's basically any kind of bonus. I believe bonuses are the best way to get ahead so I'm willing to go all out for any kind of bonus.

Vballmadam
11-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Camping or flashing...mmmmm...damn I cant decide which team to apply too. I only have 80,000 k attack and 90,000 k defence so camping would be good but then again for flashing i do have a really big....1.5 mil IPH.

With your iph and my iph we could buy anything!

commandNconquer
11-15-2012, 07:37 PM
i will be looking for a group!
17 allies
26k atk
21k defense
1,15m IPH
got more transport raider incase people want me to go higher allies and got alot of valor too
NOT a camper
24,3k fights won!

i dont know my timezone if someone could figure it out I'm in montreal and would like to join a faction of forum members once it is released!

manbeast
11-15-2012, 07:42 PM
ok. each forum group needs to have 1 player with ultra high stats to be the "defense leader" aka leader of the group.

if you read the FAQ's here:

http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination/faq

it says the faction leader must be defeated before anyone else in the faction can be attacked. so we need really strong faction leaders. i'm not sure how the casualties will be for this event. might need the faction leaders to have gold armies?

Toughy
11-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Wanna join a group

gero
11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Would like to join a faction. How can I get in one?

412 allies
65k attack
75k defense
$942,034 IPH

manbeast
11-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Would like to join a faction. How can I get in one?

412 allies
65k attack
75k defense
$942,034 IPH

wont be able to officially join one until mw 3.0 is released and there is no date yet

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 09:49 PM
wont be able to officially join one until mw 3.0 is released and there is no date yet

I heard anytime next weak...

manbeast
11-15-2012, 10:33 PM
I heard anytime next weak...

interesting. hey are we allies in KA?

Arizona
11-16-2012, 03:13 AM
If Gree wants to make this a fun and interesting part of the game, I think there'll be restrictions on who can join. You might find it's one each from different tiers. Otherwise, one group will quickly dominate and the fun's over.

iamnasty
11-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Sounds more like a bunch of bullies, sorry mate, I stand alone, cheers

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-16-2012, 03:52 AM
If Gree wants to make this a fun and interesting part of the game, I think there'll be restrictions on who can join. You might find it's one each from different tiers. Otherwise, one group will quickly dominate and the fun's over.

That would make the event even more strategic and fun imo for everyone. More info will tell.

BigD@wg
11-16-2012, 03:59 AM

That would be an awesome idea but you know as we all do that this feature will be designed to do one thing.... Make more money. It will have very little to do with strategy. The people who have already and/or will spend the most real money will dominate this event. Gold players will dominate the world.

Proprioc3ption
11-16-2012, 04:04 AM
I'm happy to go anywhere... whoever wants me to join them.
I'm a low level camping (previously) Gold spender and have only lost 2 fights back on lvl 1 when i started hahaha!
(This of course depends upon how long I stick around the game if things don't change.)

manbeast
11-16-2012, 04:51 AM
That would be an awesome idea but you know as we all do that this feature will be designed to do one thing.... Make more money. It will have very little to do with strategy. The people who have already and/or will spend the most real money will dominate this event. Gold players will dominate the world.

The best way for GREE to make money is to pit the pirates against each other. If they are all on the same team then they won't have to spend money to win. Their stats will do it for them

manbeast
11-16-2012, 04:51 AM
I'm happy to go anywhere... whoever wants me to join them.
I'm a low level camping (previously) Gold spender and have only lost 2 fights back on lvl 1 when i started hahaha!
(This of course depends upon how long I stick around the game if things don't change.)

Love your avatar haha

Proprioc3ption
11-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Cheers Manbeast! It was a little too small last time for people to notice it so I had to make it bigger! Gotta luv cars and women! hahaaa!

Love your avatar haha

Gambit12
11-16-2012, 05:07 AM
interesting. hey are we allies in KA?

I believe we're allies there. Your Level 29 there, right..?

Force10JC
11-16-2012, 05:41 AM
If there are any factions for a Camping LLP (currently level 13) let me now. You can PM me if you like.

Maverick50727
11-16-2012, 07:29 AM
I'm going to create a Faction for those who wish to join let me know via PM. I'm doing this by demmand as I have had a fair number of people asking me in advance, my inbox is always full it seems. Will it be the top, I doubt it. Will it be in the top 100, I hope. Initial guild size will be small but will expand. I can't say for sure who will get in as the inital 10-20 could be spoken for very fast. Good luck to all.

ArthurWellsley
11-16-2012, 08:11 AM
I should like to apply to the faction that Ferr buys.

Hassleham
11-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Forum veterans group? We need to stay together!

Thief
11-16-2012, 08:18 AM
Cheers Manbeast! It was a little too small last time for people to notice it so I had to make it bigger! Gotta luv cars and women! hahaaa!

Hahah i love it too! not sure how long it will last but that is awesome! Gonna Send you an Ally Request (look for in game Ace lvl 67)

Proprioc3ption
11-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Hahah i love it too! not sure how long it will last but that is awesome! Gonna Send you an Ally Request (look for in game Ace lvl 67)

Why i was banned for having a pornographic avatar is beyond me. It was art...tastefully done too! Oh well, my new avatar is really pornographic now! lol!

Send away buddy, ill add you for sure!

Jhenry02
11-23-2012, 04:58 PM
I sent you a pm a few days ago maverick about your guild. I would like a faction of people I chat with and respect on here. Fyi no response yet Mav, i undertand if the answer is no, just don't leave me hangin bro.

If not, I am looking at Ryan and elangomatt, as they are the only ones I have corresponded with via pm. I do not want to be a leader, but a loyal sergeant who gets things done.

-Jason

general_J
11-23-2012, 07:41 PM
M interested in joining up with a team, I've been on since May, but spent most of my time reading/learning verses posting

Lvl 169
450 allies
Russian, so strong in air power
Atk: 96511
Def: 96387

I wonder if you will have to make sure your team is well rounded, aka ground, infantry,sea and air. If your team is all sea, regardless of your strength, you would be at a disadvantage against someone who had a well rounded army.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 07:53 PM
I just want to be part of a group where I can contribute.

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Monkey i am still putting details together if you woyld work with me.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Count me in, hope I posted my stuff right

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Yes you did sir. We are still working out details Especally IPH.

joshdavidson12345
11-24-2012, 09:57 AM
If there are any factions for a Camping LLP (currently level 13) let me now. You can PM me if you like.I'm camping on level 11. Very decentLet me know.

soodom
11-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Since the game is about to become interesting, i thought i will join forums/ guild creation. Been playing this ****y addictive game since November 2011 ( boycotting from time to to time) and its the first time i would also like to join a strong alliance. Let me know if something good moves on and I will be glad to join and help!
Stats: over 70k attck/over 75 def (225 allies)
Gold player!

cheiz
11-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Since the game is about to become interesting, i thought i will join forums/ guild creation. Been playing this ****y addictive game since November 2011 ( boycotting from time to to time) and its the first time i would also like to join a strong alliance. Let me know if something good moves on and I will be glad to join and help!
Stats: over 70k attck/over 75 def (225 allies)
Gold player!

Welcome to the forum Soodom! At what level are you?

For reference, for the guild thing:
IPH: 1.15 million
Att: ~ 49k boosted
Def: ~ 59k boosted
Lvl: 88
Allies: 430

Working on those stats now....

soodom
11-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Lvl 176 atm.