PDA

View Full Version : World Domination - MW

mxz
11-14-2012, 10:56 AM
http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination

Looks like a reason for them to join gangs. Would have been more interesting over here since we seem to attract the gangbanger personalities.

Premise is there's a 3 day tournament where your "faction" declares war against another faction (for 1 hour) and you accumulate points (by beating them? Not real sure). Winner of the battles gets prizes. Factions can also pool $ to unlock bonuses (+% air/sea/infantry/ground, -% casualties).

Dravak
11-14-2012, 10:59 AM
but they going to for MW cause it is a bigger scam then CC ;)
come on , think all those MW players should just transfer to CC , then demand MW units lol without casualty rates .
Same game in the end , just a lot cheaper :D

HenryVIII
11-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Sounds really interesting! Can't wait!

However, I am not sure on how one goes about joining a faction, as I'm sure there will be some REALLY competitive ones if the big spenders team up together... Leaves the free players (me) begging for an alliance?

Dipstik
11-14-2012, 05:19 PM
I strongly suspect that the "factions" will be open to all if they are even something you select instead of random placement. It would be way too much effort to code it so that people make their own "factions" or to make them exclusive.

Then again, I thought the toilet paper would go away after the event.

mxz
11-14-2012, 08:55 PM
I strongly suspect that the "factions" will be open to all if they are even something you select instead of random placement. It would be way too much effort to code it so that people make their own "factions" or to make them exclusive.

Then again, I thought the toilet paper would go away after the event.CCM's direction was that you start by picking your 10 BFFs and can upgrade (possibly with gold?) to 50.

RigaTony
11-14-2012, 09:01 PM
CCM's direction was that you start by picking your 10 BFFs and can upgrade (possibly with gold?) to 50.

That may be the case, but rumor has it that CCM is full of fecal matter.

Ghost818
11-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Sounds like fun.

Paulio
11-15-2012, 09:56 AM
That may be the case, but rumor has it that CCM is full of fecal matter.

LOL, I knew it was you.