PDA

View Full Version : Modern War 3.0!!!

GREE Official Updates
11-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Hey Modern War Players,

I'm excited to finally announce the upcoming Modern War update version 3.0. The product and engineering team have been working away to launch a new feature called "World Domination". This is a major change to the meta game for all of our players as we're finally introducing FACTIONS to the player base. This is the Modern War version of a guild system where players can finally come together to form factions with one another. We've added several bonuses that can be unlocked within a guild that can be unlocked using in game cash. These include +% to air attack, and even -% to casualties. Faction members can work together to donate cash to the guild and unlock these features that everyone in the faction can enjoy.

In addition to Factions, we've added a whole new event called World Domination. So far, you’ve led yourself to victory, however, with World Domination, see what you can accomplish when you’re a part of an entire faction! Participate in monthly three-day events, where you’ll declare war on other factions for control of a country. Every win will lead you to new rewards and every battle will give you the strength to take over an entire country. This will be an on-going monthly event where, faction by faction, country by country, players will be able to take over every nation until you finally rule over the world.

We have created a mini site that explains the full feature, which you can find here: http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination

This new 3.0 faction feature has gone out to the beta testers and we'll be monitoring and fixing bugs. If it all goes smoothly we'll be able to get this in your hands as early as next week. We'll be continuing to update the mini site with more information and also answer additional FAQ with questions coming up in the forums.

Thank you for continued support and here’s to your World Domination victory!

mxz
11-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Interesting. Finally some reason to join a gang. Hope they roll it out to other platforms, too.

overkill 280
11-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Sounds pretty cool! Cant wait to see it.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 10:57 AM
I'll pass.

Just another scam to suck more cash out of your wallet.

More than likely, everything's invisible anyway.

LeBarticus
11-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Sounds interesting. How many users per faction?

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Wonder if there will be a limit to the # of players allowed in each faction. Sounds intriguing though ... players are able to donate $$ to the guild to unlock bonuses, making members with high IPHs valuable.

Vballmadam
11-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Sounds like fun if you get in a strong group!
What PJ...i was counting on you, speed ump and Ferr to be my leaders...! Lol

I'm a great indian but not a chief!

Poopenshire
11-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Sounds like you will need players with high stats and high IPH.

overkill 280
11-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Wonder if there will be a limit to the # of players allowed in each faction. Sounds intriguing though ... players are able to donate $$ to the guild to unlock bonuses, making members with high IPHs valuable.Good question on the # allowed. And yes a high iph is very important.

What PJ...i was counting on you, speed ump and Ferr to be my leaders...! LolYeah a must hey, or you don't stand a chance!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Now isn't the time to be swayed by more promises of changes.

If I were you, which I'm not, because I'm me; I'd keep boycotting.

That's what I'll be doing, boycotting.

We asked for vanilla ice cream, and they give you strawberry.

Sorry, fix this version, honor your existing commitments; not introduce YOUR solution to OUR problem.

I'm sitting right where I am.

Why download more broken junk?

BigD@wg
11-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Looks like another version of more game imbalance. Super spenders will reap all the rewards while free and light gold players get more of the same (nothing).

I would imagine that all of these faction fights will also incur XP. So likely still another spin on getting people to level up faster.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 11:17 AM
This is so geared to the sharks, whales, and heavy gold spenders. The # of players per faction will really determine how bad lower level players will potentially be in due to low stats and small economies.

Once the Defense leader is defeated and the other players in the faction can be attacked, will the players still be regulated by the current level structure as to who within the opposing faction you can attack. For i.e. Could a high level player from faction A attack a low level player from Faction B?

Fl@sh
11-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Yay! They have been working on creating more broken junk as opposed to fixing the broken junk that already exists.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 11:23 AM
If you have an all gold army, you won't lose.

If you have a "no casualty" glitch, you'll do okay.

You won't lose trinkets, but you'll lose battles.

What's the point?

I know we can win.

Why bother?

Ranger4Life
11-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Yay! They have been working on creating more broken junk as opposed to fixing the broken junk that already exists.

I can't even explain how pissed off this makes me! If this is released before the boost units are fixed, I won't be boycotting, I'll be QUITTING!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 11:28 AM
They still think we must do it their way.

Trinkets and baubles won't make me stray.

Now is not the time to suck their lolly.

Stand strong, stay united, by golly.

This isn't about fixing this broken game.

This parlor trick is lame!

General Soviet
11-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Sounds good. Time to fight for the Motherland!

Arizona
11-14-2012, 11:42 AM

As is your poetry:D

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 11:50 AM
If you have an all gold army, you won't lose.

If you have a "no casualty" glitch, you'll do okay.

You won't lose trinkets, but you'll lose battles.

What's the point?

I know we can win.

Why bother?

I understand that PJ. I only have a partial gold army. I am not near my end game, but if the sun sets so be it. I don't like the discouraging issues that are currently a foot with the game as much as everyone else. But I still want to know more information about it.

And absolutely the Pirates would/will/could decimate this world domination event if you so choose to play. Long live the Pirates as your souls have done great things, Davy Jones would be proud, and to that I tip my hat. :)

EnjoyLife
11-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Looks interesting!

Vballmadam
11-14-2012, 11:53 AM
I don't believe that this will be enough to stop the boycott! I was being facetious!

The things we want fixed are so minor. Same problems will occur in this game. I believe this has been in the works for a long time. I do think the premise sounds fun but after playing MW you know this will just add to the existing problems.

Tctiger
11-14-2012, 11:54 AM
So does that mean I won't get my bear boost ? In other words the pirates will own the world and all boosts?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Not to worry, I won't speak for my brethren and sistren, but I won't participate.

I have spoken, and my word has been and will continue to be my bond.

Pirate no speak with forked tongue, bifurcated tongue, but not forked tongue.

I'm kidding, only kidding, I've got jokes, folks.

Minister Timothy
11-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Too many questions with this to even begin... but! first of all will this be open to all players or like most of all the new roll outs one that doesnt include android. More stepchild junk. Second, as far as the donating cash part, most of these higggggh goooold spenders like pun have no iph. $413 an hour. depending on raiders and vault buyers do not a good ally make. Third, what about new players, will they be only able to join guilds in their own neiborhood or will they be able to join a higher level guild. Then all someone would have to do is start a new device and instantly have a huge advantage. I like this game but a agree with PJ. fix what is broken, not pile on more scabs. By the way, has anyone experienced an unuasully high casualty rate when attacking. I tested and attacked a 1000d player on level 126 and lost a harrier, a pavelow, a CIGN, and a hardened marine on 4 attacks. Game has suddenly been made very sensitive. Please comment. No need in attacking anyone if you only destroy yourself.

Tctiger
11-14-2012, 12:09 PM
I predict a riot .

uamike
11-14-2012, 12:10 PM
By the way, has anyone experienced an unuasully high casualty rate when attacking. I tested and attacked a 1000d player on level 126 and lost a harrier, a pavelow, a CIGN, and a hardened marine on 4 attacks. Game has suddenly been made very sensitive. Please comment. No need in attacking anyone if you only destroy yourself.

Yuuuuuup! It seems I lose three units out of every four attacks. Doesn't matter that I've got plenty of high and medium casualty units, though, because mostly only the low and very low -- especially valor units -- are the ones that seem to be dying. Quite intriguing.

Chetti Knight
11-14-2012, 12:13 PM
I agree the concept sounds interesting but many questions on the dynamics of the guilds and what joining one entails. What if a player chooses not to join or form a guild? Are they dead in the water or worse everyone's whipping boy/girl.
I say fix the broken game you've already sold us. Long live the BOYCOTT!!!!!

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2012, 12:14 PM
The biggest surprise to me .... Is that their is an administrator...lol

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 12:18 PM

... who has also been here since 2010 lol. Assuming the facebook version of CC was released long before the mobile version or something?

@ Chetti : I don't think players will be punished for not joining a guild. It seems to me that you either join one to take advantage of the guild specific features. Or you choose not to and continue playing the game as you are now.

Maverick50727
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
"Admin" I sent you a PM and I hope you time to respond to me at some point. I would like to discuss some things to better communications and offer some possible resources to you for beta testing.

Mad
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
It solves one problem in that it provides a longer term life to the game which effectively ended at level 200. A second thing I noticed is that boosts are a big part of the game. Is it possible this major upgrade might fix the boosts problem? Who knows?

It was obvious patches were not going to fix the boosts problem or it would have been fixed months ago. I suspected a major upgrade was needed. This might be it.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 12:36 PM
You all might take note, that if my friends and I decided to play, no one would ever win.

Simply by deciding to play, we could stop others from ever winning.

albeezy
11-14-2012, 12:44 PM
You all might take note, that if my friends and I decided to play, no one would ever win.

We will know whether this is true in your case by thanksgiving if I am not mistaken? Hope you are still around because that means the "bugs" were fixed

mikebarth1955
11-14-2012, 12:46 PM

Hey, I liked the poem. No accounting for taste, I guess.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 12:51 PM

That's a big chunk of what my previous post regarded. I also starting thinking about a different option for you guys that are at the top of current world rankings of MW....

Instead of you banding together and dominating like we know you can, what if, each of the Pirates/heavy gold spenders were to each form/lead their own Faction with a mix of players from the top to bottom levels to see which one of you were the best Commander in Chief?

Now that sounds interesting... A game within a game for you guys.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 01:02 PM
No way any of us would ever abandon what we've built.

We are a real peoplehood.

We'd never fight each other.

We care more about our friendship than our egos or this game.

We are all equal.

We have no leader.

We don't need one.

We have friendship, and operate as a real democracy.

We vote on important issues.

We have no rank structure, as we're all equal.

That's a big chunk of what my previous post regarded. I also starting thinking about a different option for you guys that are at the top of current world rankings of MW....

Instead of you banding together and dominating like we know you can, what if, each of the Pirates/heavy gold spenders were to each form/lead their own Faction with a mix of players from the top to bottom levels to see which one of you were the best Commander in Chief?

Now that sounds interesting... A game within a game for you guys.

357 233 166
11-14-2012, 01:02 PM
It is difficult for me. I have no gang or team.

manbeast
11-14-2012, 01:08 PM
its just a much bigger and grander version of a leaderboard/auction event! i bet ferr forms his own nation by himself and beats everybody, if he decides to keep playing

haha my feelings exactly.

albeezy
11-14-2012, 01:12 PM

When push comes to shove and Thanksgiving arrives and the demands you made are not met, are you going to abandon MW? A precarious perch you sit on my friend. I admire your onslaught of posts regarding the justifcations for the boycott, just hope you havent painted yourself into a corner where you have to go into witness protection, change your name, and continue playing MW under a new unrecognizable name, like Here Lies PJEEZY or something!

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 01:19 PM
You have no understanding of Pirates phantom...

Ok boss. It would be like Forum Fight Night, which I guess you wouldn't know anything about with your one post.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 01:23 PM

We are a real peoplehood.

We'd never fight each other.

We care more about our friendship than our egos or this game.

We are all equal.

We have no leader.

We don't need one.

We have friendship, and operate as a real democracy.

We vote on important issues.

We have no rank structure, as we're all equal.

I didn't mean it like betrayal PJ. More like Forum Fight Night. More for laughs than anything, because this a game after all.

Xjarhead
11-14-2012, 01:24 PM
What PJ...i was counting on you, speed ump and Ferr to be my leaders...! Lol

I'm a great indian but not a chief!
Sounds good vballmadam count me in... But look at the trend and watch. We gonna have 2 maybe 4 factions. Lol
Pirate faction
Royal navy faction
And a faction with l3/Laforte and his band of merry idiots. Lol
Oh well anything to get the game moving again. I still have control over my wallet. Game On

Xjarhead
11-14-2012, 01:27 PM
"When push comes to shove and Thanksgiving arrives and the demands you made are not met, are you going to abandon MW? A precarious perch you sit on my friend. I admire your onslaught of posts regarding the justifcations for the boycott, just hope you havent painted yourself into a corner where you have to go into witness protection, change your name, and continue playing MW under a new unrecognizable name, like Here Lies PJEEZY or something!"

No wonder the comedy clubs or going out of business. All the comedians are here on MW. Lmao

Hivesy
11-14-2012, 01:36 PM
Wot no CCM? Interesting.

Poopenshire
11-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Where is WhackUEddie when you need him?????

Hivesy
11-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Five does the name Joaquim mean anything to you? I'm getting a feeling.

Maverick50727
11-14-2012, 02:04 PM
When push comes to shove and Thanksgiving arrives and the demands you made are not met, are you going to abandon MW? A precarious perch you sit on my friend. I admire your onslaught of posts regarding the justifcations for the boycott, just hope you havent painted yourself into a corner where you have to go into witness protection, change your name, and continue playing MW under a new unrecognizable name, like Here Lies PJEEZY or something!

LMAO. PJ has flown under so many in game names now already I have lost count. That is part of the game. It is never hard to find him though. He leaves a large path of destruction.

If you are asking a person to walk away from their invenstment, most won't in the end. I can't speak for him though.

albeezy
11-14-2012, 02:10 PM
LMAO. PJ has flown under so many in game names now already I have lost count. That is part of the game. It is never hard to find him though. Maybe that is why I here that witness protection never works. He leaves a large path of destruction.

If you are asking a person to walk away from their invenstment, most won't in the end. I can't speak for him though.

As to your second question, PJ has stated he will walk away multple times if his demands arent met by Thanksgiving. I would hate for him to leave since the Pirates add a dimension to the game most of us cannot. I was just curious as to whether he actually will or not. He seems like a person who wants his words to mean something more than the letters they are typed with.

Harry Tuttle
11-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Does anybody really believe that the faction boosts won't be "invisible"?

Bronson
11-14-2012, 02:22 PM

Nope - next question

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 02:24 PM

As long as the 10% more output from money buildings boost works I won't have a problem lol.

Gambit12
11-14-2012, 02:31 PM
It solves one problem in that it provides a longer term life to the game which effectively ended at level 200. A second thing I noticed is that boosts are a big part of the game. Is it possible this major upgrade might fix the boosts problem? Who knows?

It was obvious patches were not going to fix the boosts problem or it would have been fixed months ago. I suspected a major upgrade was needed. This might be it.

On this new features, you are right Mad they need to extend the level, a least up to Level 300 or something. Just sayin'...

Dry
11-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Fix the old problems ,, then come up with new !!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 02:35 PM

I haven't played this game in weeks.

But, that depends on what the meaning of "played" is, versus "playing".

I stopped playing long before we started our boycott.

No, I will not be playing this game, however, I have left myself an out.

I will stay around to "care" for those that do "uncooperative" things.

Alas, I've been doing my version of General Petraeus, "sneaking" around and "visiting" with the recalcitrant winner of the last event.

Despite his recalcitrant and uncooperative attitude, he deserves "tender pirate care", too!!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 02:37 PM
I didn't mean it like betrayal PJ. More like Forum Fight Night. More for laughs than anything, because this a game after all.

Au contraire, mon ami, "pirates" are not here for the amusement of others.

We "use" others for our amusement.

By the way, you're beginning to make me think you want US to AMUSE you, or is that ABUSE you?

albeezy
11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
I haven't played this game in weeks.

But, that depends on what the meaning of "played" is, versus "playing".

I stopped playing long before we started our boycott.

No, I will not be playing this game, however, I have left myself an out.

I will stay around to "care" for those that do "uncooperative" things.

Alas, I've been doing my version of General Petraeus, "sneaking" around and "visiting" with the recalcitrant winner of the last event.

Despite his recalcitrant and uncooperative attitude, he deserves "tender pirate care", too!!!!

I think we are on the same page now! Glad to hear the pirates are still running that dead man's cove resort!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Five does the name Joaquim mean anything to you? I'm getting a feeling.

Rest assured, "five" is just "five".

He is NOT that other creature to which you refer.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 02:39 PM
LMAO. PJ has flown under so many in game names now already I have lost count. That is part of the game. It is never hard to find him though. He leaves a large path of destruction.

This is no investment, my friend.

It is simply amusement.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 02:40 PM

Yes, you sir, are another genius.

You DO get it.

Thank you.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 02:43 PM
I think we are on the same page now! Glad to hear the pirates are still running that dead man's cove resort!

Yes, we have your collective backs.

We are standing on that INVISIBLE wall.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Au contraire, mon ami, "pirates" are not here for the amusement of others.

We "use" others for our amusement.

By the way, you're beginning to make me think you want US to AMUSE you, or is that ABUSE you?

PJ, I do not want you to amuse me or others. You said why bother it wouldn't be fun. Merely suggested for your amusement. I see it was a bad suggestion. Sorry for that. I don't need others to amuse me or abuse me, I'm good there thanks ;)

Crime City Mark
11-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Sounds interesting. How many users per faction?

Your faction starts at 10, but you can raise it to 50 over time.

Gambit12
11-14-2012, 03:53 PM

Sorry to go off topic CCMark, The top 10 forum winner can get the participation unit too or what..? & what happen to the add me monday winners..?

Crime City Mark
11-14-2012, 04:10 PM
"Admin" I sent you a PM and I hope you time to respond to me at some point. I would like to discuss some things to better communications and offer some possible resources to you for beta testing.

Admin never responds. Admin is a neutral voice account that we can use to post things. I am the sole user of the CCM account, so you'll always know who I am. Admin can be anyone who works here and has access.

Crime City Mark
11-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Wot no CCM? Interesting.

Not that interesting, really.

manbeast
11-14-2012, 04:24 PM
CCM is back! lets have a party!

Crime City Mark
11-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Okay, answers to a few questions:

1) This won't be limited the same way normal attacks are. There may be other limitations, and I'll let you know as I find out.

2) This is Faction vs Faction (FvF), so if you're not a part of a Faction you won't be able to control a region. You will be able to participate in the lead-up events, just not the finale.

3) Having a mix of strong players, or high IPH players, is a good idea.

4) You can totally be a Faction of one if you want.

Speed ump
11-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Lets see, I can defeat any single, or multiple players in the game, just by myself. Now you add that we have ten players can can say the same thing,and ten more who can't defeat anyone but possibly the top three pirates, who we would not fight. Where do you see this leading to? I'm interested to see the implementation, but is essence you spend more to defeat other players, what else Is new? Why would I bother to spend to build fortifications? No one can defeat me, and there is no one I cannot defeat. From the wording, it sure sounds like it will take gold to buy fortifications, not cash. And it's very easy for used to build a high iPhone again. Within an hour I could easily have the highest iph in the game. If cash is all that's needed, I can raid and attack for 125m in a day, more than I ever made from my money buildings.

Jhenry02
11-14-2012, 04:42 PM
So I have to kiss pirate rump in order to even have a shot at being in a winning faction?

Speed ump
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Henry, are you asking me to bare my rump? Lol

bigflan
11-14-2012, 04:47 PM
I will choose to be a 1 man guild I guess and focusing on getting the air boost then I will join a bigger guild

LeBarticus
11-14-2012, 04:49 PM
CCM, is there a limit to the amount of players allowed per faction?

Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

Jhenry02
11-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Speed ump, let's see how the factions work before we start negotiating terms.

Mcdoc
11-14-2012, 05:00 PM

Exactly! A member since 2010 & only 7 posts :?

Good luck on getting any answers :/

The fact that they are calling it MW3 makes me believe it will be an entirely NEW Download to replace the current version. I think if you're going to Boycott it - you have to NOT upgrade and keep the current version. That is the ultimate Boycott as then it shows up as fewer downloads - and then you won't be accidentally participating in ANY of the new features.

On the other hand - if this upgrade fixes a lot of our issues - then we should create a Forum Guild and Rule the World :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 05:05 PM
So I have to kiss pirate rump in order to even have a shot at being in a winning faction?

As a founding member of our alliance, I can veto memberships. Hint, don't waste your time, you will get vetoed.

dledour
11-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Fix the game before you throw something new out

manbeast
11-14-2012, 05:24 PM

CCM, is there a limit to the amount of players allowed per faction?

Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

CCM answered in the above quote

manbeast
11-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Speed- is your IGN still Stephen?

Speed ump
11-14-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm not stephen any more, just changed to a name keeping in spirit with the coming holidays, to bring good cheer to all.

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Lebarticus. When I look at your avatar, I don't see a twister at first. I see an elephant and its trunk,lol.

Question for ccm if he's still lingering around. Are the factions going to be bracketed in any way? For instance, just as an example. Can pirates ( who are notoriously strong ) go up against say, a faction created from " noobs " with stats that are barely even a fraction of what the pirates stats are? And is it all out war , or can battles be chosen and
/ or declined?

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 07:40 PM

LOL!!! That was funny...

And, you shouldn't worry about that right now. They are boycotting and not playing, remember? Do you think all the issues will be corrected by the time 3.0 is out? As Dry said in an earlier post, they need to fix the existing problems before they create new ones. Not gonna happen.

My question is, if we decide to be "lone rangers" in the new version, will we still be considered a faction and have to battle factions of up to 50 members? I hope not. That will be as unbalanced as the game is now towards heavy gold spenders. The factions should be matched up based on the number of members.

And I still don't really understand this new version..

Mad
11-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Exactly! A member since 2010 & only 7 posts :?

Good luck on getting any answers :/

The fact that they are calling it MW3 makes me believe it will be an entirely NEW Download to replace the current version. I think if you're going to Boycott it - you have to NOT upgrade and keep the current version. That is the ultimate Boycott as then it shows up as fewer downloads - and then you won't be accidentally participating in ANY of the new features.

On the other hand - if this upgrade fixes a lot of our issues - then we should create a Forum Guild and Rule the World :)

I am going out on a limb but I expect the boosts will be fixed. In fact I will be shocked if they aren't fixed. It was obvious the patches weren't fixing the problem, a major upgrade was needed and I expect 3.0 is it.

Proprioc3ption
11-15-2012, 12:00 AM

Sorry, fix this version, honor your existing commitments; not introduce YOUR solution to OUR problem.

Couldn't have said it better myself PJ!

GREE, why create new issues when the current ones haven't been fixed yet? Or, should I just be blunt and say it as it is, you'll never fix them right? You don't care about the gameplay balances or your customers concerns. You just want to fill your pockets. We'll we're here to enlighten those who are yet to be enlightened to your scheming ways.

In theory your new proposals are great, but your track record says that things won't work, be invisible or simply rigged to benefit one...GREE!

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 12:33 AM

Why am I agreeing more and more with you everyday, PJ?? You surely know how to put where it belongs. I am on page 1 and I don't think I need to read the rest. Peoplecott continues, people, every week, we get new distraction! :D

And I was wondering what this 3.0 was about from who's thread, manbeast. :confused:

mickymacirl
11-15-2012, 04:24 AM
Doesn't really mention what impact not joining an alliance will have, could change the whole aspects of game play.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-15-2012, 06:49 AM
Doesn't really mention what impact not joining an alliance will have, could change the whole aspects of game play.

To change anything, the new thing would have to work as claimed.

Being as most people are campers, nothing to prevent them from camping and being Farmer Brown.

Then there are the Heroes, and of course the Hackers.

I don't expect much to change.

mickymacirl
11-15-2012, 08:06 AM
I'd have to agree.

Crime City Mark
11-15-2012, 09:59 AM
I am going out on a limb but I expect the boosts will be fixed. In fact I will be shocked if they aren't fixed. It was obvious the patches weren't fixing the problem, a major upgrade was needed and I expect 3.0 is it.

They are fixed, and are in QA right now making sure the fix is solid.

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 10:02 AM
They are fixed, and are in QA right now making sure the fix is solid.That's awesome to hear and a HUGE step towards making everyone feel better about the game!

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 10:04 AM

Hey CCMark, its thursday now & still no add me monday winners from last week...!?

Force10JC
11-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Hey CCMark, its thursday now & still no add me monday winners from last week...!?....or DST Item Giveaway.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Hey CCM, do happen to have any update on androids getting the remaining missing features that iOS has (scratchers, Battle points/Rankings feature)? We got the Boss event last time, which was awesome btw. Much appreciated!

Ranger4Life
11-15-2012, 10:20 AM

This is truly great news. I can't wait for the 9K att increase!

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 10:57 AM

By "fixed" do you mean that we trust they are working or that the numbers will actually be reflected in our A/D stat? Please clarify for us.

Mcdoc
11-15-2012, 11:36 AM
CCM - in putting together our factions - will Time Zones play a role - as In - we will benefit from everyone being on at the same time to accomplish certain tasks or will it matter if different people within a faction log on at different times of the day? Appreciate an answer on this as discussions of forming factions are already in full swing & we need to know if this is a factor we need to consider :)

MadManDK
11-15-2012, 11:43 AM
@McDoc - The faq for the "game" says that you have 1 hour for a battle, so everyone should be on at the same time. If you want multiple battles during the 3 days of war the same time zone would help.

Dogtownziku
11-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Maybe it's a little OT, but are we going to see epic boss event before 3.0 upgrde?

digisyn
11-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Sounds good!

Crime City Mark
11-15-2012, 02:36 PM
By "fixed" do you mean that we trust they are working or that the numbers will actually be reflected in our A/D stat? Please clarify for us.

Both. They should show in your profile and the functionality is solid.

Crime City Mark
11-15-2012, 02:37 PM
More answers!

1. Factions will be ranked during the World Domination Event. We will do our best to ensure that Factions ranked similarly will be paired. We'll also try to take strength into account should matching factions based on rank fail.

2. Factions are opt-in. If a player doesn't want to be in a faction, they don't have to be. If a player does decide to be a faction of one, the matching will still be according to rank/strength, so these factions of one shouldn't be paired up with uber factions, unless that faction of one performed similar feats as the uber faction.

Thief
11-15-2012, 02:43 PM
CCM I'm assuming that the opposing faction will come up in a "Rival" List (or similar to) That way we can pinpoint our Rivals?

How will Level Play a Factor? Will a level 100 Player be able to attack a level 50 player in an opposing Faction?

Will we be able to Leave Factions?

Will Rewards be Faction Based, Player Based or Both?

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Both. They should show in your profile and the functionality is solid.

Thx for the reply. I look forward to seeing my guerrilla striker boost.

LeBarticus
11-15-2012, 05:27 PM
CCM answered in the above quote

Thanks manbeast. Knew I'd missed it, i haven't got enough forum time these days :-P

Lebarticus. When I look at your avatar, I don't see a twister at first. I see an elephant and its trunk,lol.

Lmao, I was going for a lightning storm, but I thought the tornado looked cool, maybe it has to be bigger.

I should probably just make it an elephant now that you mention it.

LeBarticus
11-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Are the factions only going to be able to wage war during certain event times? Or is it all out warfare

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Are the factions only going to be able to wage war during certain event times? Or is it all out warfare

According to the FAQ sheet it says war can only be waged between factions during 3-day events, once a month.

thevlad
11-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Hopefully cc and mw comes out with an event where you can't use gold at all to your advantage. Then everyone is on a fair level playing ground. Will this ever happen CCM?

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Hey CCMark, its thursday now & still no add me monday winners from last week...!?

Heyhey, psssst, the add me monday thread is just to collect your id so greedy can play trick with your account. :mad:

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Hopefully cc and mw comes out with an event where you can't use gold at all to your advantage. Then everyone is on a fair level playing ground. Will this ever happen CCM?

Lmao!!!!!!

Xela
11-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Lmao!!!!!!
Whats so funny about that?

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Whats so funny about that?

To Gree, events ARE gold. The only one that isn't calculated to increase profits is the collect 10 and even then you can use gold to increase your open success.

joshdavidson12345
11-16-2012, 02:36 AM
Sounds good. Amp'd to see what changes (or none)

jimb0b
11-16-2012, 05:25 AM
hi Guys

just a quick one, I have a meeting with Gree next week. Will be Tuesday or thursday morning.

I will be there to meet and greet a few people including some of the developers etc within Gree UK.

I have been running MW among other Gree Games so I can rely some thoughts.

Obviously some of you have 'serious' matters which need addressing.

if someone would like to PM me more than happy to bring this up in the meeting.

Cheers
Jim

Desas
11-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Jim - why do you think you will be listened to???
Sorry looks a bit suspicious...

jimb0b
11-16-2012, 05:15 PM
They might not, I am meeting with them as the company I work for supplies Gree . See how I get on

C0720
11-17-2012, 06:55 PM
From the FAQ's

Only the faction leader can build fortifications. However, all faction members can donate cash and concrete towards the construction of fortifications.

I wonder how you donate concrete?

Boss Roger
11-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Sounds like another "watch my left hand while my
right slips into your pocket" event to me but I'll reserve
my final judgement until I actually see how it works
for myself. When has there ever been an event not
designed to encourage us to spend more? Can I get an
"AMEN"?!

Harry Tuttle
11-17-2012, 07:22 PM
AMEN, brother!

jeffrey
11-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Amen, Brother Canadian!

Mcdoc
11-18-2012, 03:37 AM
From the FAQ'sOnly the faction leader can build fortifications. However, all faction members can donate cash and concrete towards the construction of fortifications.I wonder how you donate concrete?That whole "concrete" thing has me wondering too! I wonder if it is somehow meant that someone has to donate their current upgrade to the fort - thus neglecting your own base temporarily for the good of the "Hive" - a Borg reference :)

Dirty Doug
11-18-2012, 05:48 AM
That whole "concrete" thing has me wondering too! I wonder if it is somehow meant that someone has to donate their current upgrade to the fort - thus neglecting your own base temporarily for the good of the "Hive" - a Borg reference :)

I've seen other games similar to MW that you had to construct buildings in order to have a factory, or such, which would make extra weapons for you. The social aspect of the game was that each friend was allowed to send out 25 gifts daily and only 1 gift to any one particular player that day. So, there was a delay in building things as you had to wait for enough friends to send you parts. BUT, if you didn't want to wait, you could buy the parts with gold and have it immediately.

I'm kind of assuming this might be somewhere along those lines.

C0720
11-18-2012, 12:54 PM
That whole "concrete" thing has me wondering too! I wonder if it is somehow meant that someone has to donate their current upgrade to the fort - thus neglecting your own base temporarily for the good of the "Hive" - a Borg reference :)

Interesting thought. I was thinking that maybe there would be a new concrete building that we would have construct on our own base and then gift to the faction whatever we produced. Guess we will gust have to wait and see ...

Fl@sh
11-18-2012, 01:02 PM
That whole "concrete" thing has me wondering too! I wonder if it is somehow meant that someone has to donate their current upgrade to the fort - thus neglecting your own base temporarily for the good of the "Hive" - a Borg reference :)That would make me quite valuable...

BigD@wg
11-18-2012, 04:16 PM
That would make me quite valuable...

Your super stats make you valuable enough...the addition of APC would just be an additional bonus.

Jhoemel
11-18-2012, 10:27 PM
There's a rumor that concrete can be acquired by doing missions.

Bangelo
11-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Can't wait!

Vballmadam
11-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Can't wait!

Welcome to the forum Bangelo!

Fivestars02
11-21-2012, 01:42 AM
I like to joint if you agree

Gixxxah_Ridah
11-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Well I've been MIA to The forums and just recently came by to see what's been going on. Just catching up on some of these threads and I think this 3.0 idea sounds pretty cool. Could be interesting and make the game a little more interesting. Looks like my focus on IPH and not leveling up will finally make me a high value asset hahhahahaha

soodom
11-24-2012, 02:41 PM
At last after a year of boring/addictive game play, something that can make this game interesting! Btw greetings to all forum members ( took me a year to join:)

XxGNUTxX
11-25-2012, 02:19 AM
When's the update?

Speed ump
11-25-2012, 11:04 AM
From what ive read, youre not building on each base. Theres just one fortification you build for your team. So everyone gets concrete and gives it to the designated builder, or team leader, so that he may construct more fortification. So you are not neglecting your base in this portion of the endeavor.

bobsmith
11-25-2012, 01:27 PM
don't you need versions 1 and 2 to work before you start working on version 3?

Garry0103
11-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Sounds like MW getting more interesting for the veterans L100+. I'm in.
Some idea for the GREE development: how about implementing a Commander's Journal?
Log of fights (attack/defense), units acquired, current strategy status, results, numbers, comments. Could be visible to friends.

Desas
11-26-2012, 01:45 PM
I has been a while since GREE "updated" us on the v3 - the initial promise was like for maybe last week.
Even in the info page for domination event they have promised "coming soon: defence leaders" i.e. more information coming.

I simply don't get these guys - why can't they just improve communication - it's the easiest thing to do for them now - current level is so low that any improvement would be welcomed....

Lou Sir
11-27-2012, 04:39 PM
WHat will happen to the MW now when the 3.0 release?

Mksound
11-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Nothing.....

olivelin
11-29-2012, 01:35 AM
Waiting for the new release and wish to see many more if there is any!!!

Mad
11-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Just thinking MW 3.0 would be a great time to release new cash units and even new money buildings.

Front Runner NL
11-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Just thinking MW 3.0 would be a great time to release new cash units and even new money buildings.

exactly my idea, maybe also other buildings but they will probably be gold.

Thief
11-30-2012, 11:05 AM
I think one of the new Buildings needs to Reduce the Cost of Units! Lets Say 250 Gold (so Gree Can make some Money) and it Reduces it by Increments of 4% (40% at lvl 10)

New Money Buildings and New Units to go with it.

The Problem with the Current Cost is even with 1 Million IPH it will take years to Acumulate 2000 AC and 2000 SB. That army would only give you sub par Stats compared to anyone with loot.

Paulss99
12-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Has anyone else noticed their loot items from battles have changed? I have started getting mini subs, elite brigader and iron bear. Also I have started getting concrete but it does not seem to go anywhere.

bushobama
12-03-2012, 07:16 AM
Has anyone else noticed their loot items from battles have changed? I have started getting mini subs, elite brigader and iron bear. Also I have started getting concrete but it does not seem to go anywhere.

I have scored a concrete brick or 6.. but no new loot. awhile back I farmed the mini subs which are 8a 6d if I remember correctly

44mag
12-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Wow I guess a merry Christmas is in order...why not fix the game we have, and make it the best it can be. I am not sure that more of the same is really going to be better. currently the Rivals list and Allies list are messed up. Fix these issues first.
Their should be a choice...do you want to be part of a faction/gang to take over the world or do you want to continue to play MW as is?

I have been playing this crazy game for a very long time..been thru the ups and downs of all issues, revolving rivals lists that can't rotate, 2-buildings that can't be upgraded even when you win the necessary loot items to do so, grunts on ,your Allie list that you can't remove..on and on it goes players.

What's next is your wallet domination...that is really is what we are talking about here, not world domination Wallet Domination.
With the current state of the US Economy and the price of everything, stop and think....what is the best use of your hard earned dollar or Euro Dollar or your currency where you live?

Enjoy your MW however you chose to play it...for now you have a choice...soon you will have no choice!

Mag 44 your reasonable voice in MW

Mad
12-04-2012, 06:49 AM
Wow I guess a merry Christmas is in order...why not fix the game we have, and make it the best it can be. I am not sure that more of the same is really going to be better. currently the Rivals list and Allies list are messed up. Fix these issues first.
Their should be a choice...do you want to be part of a faction/gang to take over the world or do you want to continue to play MW as is?

I have been playing this crazy game for a very long time..been thru the ups and downs of all issues, revolving rivals lists that can't rotate, 2-buildings that can't be upgraded even when you win the necessary loot items to do so, grunts on ,your Allie list that you can't remove..on and on it goes players.

What's next is your wallet domination...that is really is what we are talking about here, not world domination Wallet Domination.
With the current state of the US Economy and the price of everything, stop and think....what is the best use of your hard earned dollar or Euro Dollar or your currency where you live?

Enjoy your MW however you chose to play it...for now you have a choice...soon you will have no choice!

As I understand it, you don't have to play factions. The game will continue as usual for those who don't want to be involved. Since factions will be fighting only factions, players not wanting to be involved won't be attacked during these faction battles.

As for the glitches I expect MW3.0 will actually many of the problems we have been experiencing -- such as the unit boosts. It was obvious that simple patches weren't fixing the unit boosts and a major upgrade was needed. MW 3.0 may actually fix these problems. At least I expect it will.

However, I suspect you won't be forced to upgrade, you can continue on with this version of MW, if you want. But like with any software, if you want to fix problems, upgrades are necessary.

dledour
12-04-2012, 03:42 PM

I like this guy's thinking! Bravo!

General Soviet
12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Has anybody else seen a notification for an update, thought "Yes! Modern War 3.0!", then found out it was bug fixes for another app? I sure know I have, haha.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-04-2012, 04:59 PM
The people were worried.
Their game was not performing correctly.
The people had invested time, money, and seat into building their imaginary armies.
A stranger strode confidently into town.
He was packing a famous sidearm, a very powerful sidearm.
The people crowded around the stranger and he spoke words of wisdom and comfort.
The stranger warned the people NOT to open their wallets.
The stranger's words should make everyone think.
Play this game if you wish, but don't open your wallet.
You will regret it one day, if you drop any magic beans down a certain rat hole.

Corsair
12-04-2012, 06:21 PM
A stranger strode confidently into town.
He was packing a famous sidearm, a very powerful sidearm.
The people crowded around the stranger and he spoke words of wisdom and comfort....and then he said "'scuse me while I whip this out."

kazetaro
12-04-2012, 06:54 PM
It says I have henchmen in my allies list. Can anyone tell me What they are. I haven't been playing long. Thanks.

mikebarth1955
12-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Has anybody else seen a notification for an update, thought "Yes! Modern War 3.0!", then found out it was bug fixes for another app? I sure know I have, haha.

I got the notification at around 11 pm EST and downloaded it, and it is indeed mw 3.0 Build 300

Hotlips
12-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Interesting, lets see how this goes

Pharmacy
12-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Looking to join true Squad true fighter that can go to war for you at anytime Join The Real moffo's 514612493 looking for everyday players.

Tournai
12-05-2012, 03:28 AM
Join the Dutch Fighters!!!

Invite Code 291664130

Please add if you feel like Joining Dutch people.

tyler d
12-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Hey Modern War Players,

I'm excited to finally announce the upcoming Modern War update version 3.0. The product and engineering team have been working away to launch a new feature called "World Domination". This is a major change to the meta game for all of our players as we're finally introducing FACTIONS to the player base. This is the Modern War version of a guild system where players can finally come together to form factions with one another. We've added several bonuses that can be unlocked within a guild that can be unlocked using in game cash. These include +% to air attack, and even -% to casualties. Faction members can work together to donate cash to the guild and unlock these features that everyone in the faction can enjoy.

In addition to Factions, we've added a whole new event called World Domination. So far, you’ve led yourself to victory, however, with World Domination, see what you can accomplish when you’re a part of an entire faction! Participate in monthly three-day events, where you’ll declare war on other factions for control of a country. Every win will lead you to new rewards and every battle will give you the strength to take over an entire country. This will be an on-going monthly event where, faction by faction, country by country, players will be able to take over every nation until you finally rule over the world.

We have created a mini site that explains the full feature, which you can find here: http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination

This new 3.0 faction feature has gone out to the beta testers and we'll be monitoring and fixing bugs. If it all goes smoothly we'll be able to get this in your hands as early as next week. We'll be continuing to update the mini site with more information and also answer additional FAQ with questions coming up in the forums.

Thank you for continued support and here’s to your World Domination victory!

The idiots who run this game are trying to suck the last of your cash out of you with the introduction of another made up "contest" Whoever believes that any sort of boost or additional power will work from these clowns is a fool. They have been saying all along that all of the other boosts work in the background and yet as it has been proven they do not work. Yet they spit out contest after contest in an attempt to steal more money from idiots and none of their promises have ever worked. I am certain that there will be some idiots with more cash than brains will fall for this easily detected ruse and GREE will continue to bluff idiots into spending real money to buy imaginary non working boosts. I for one will not participate in this stupidity much like I refuse to participate in the beat the boss scams or any other purchase gold to get strong scams put out by this dishonest company. Good luck to all that fall for any scam placed into the game by this greedy company. I feel sorry for all of the idiots who have spent real money on this game only to be scammed by a company that does not care if it works or not.

MrHomicidex
12-05-2012, 03:33 PM
pretty sad they couldnt update it so it fits the Iphone 5 screen its not that ****en hard guys Epic fail

Davey Crock
12-05-2012, 06:39 PM
All member are Lvl 40+
Invite code is 590 371 937

Evilos
12-06-2012, 01:14 AM
All member are Lvl 40+
Invite code is 590 371 937

Add me, sent you a PM. Thanks.

oh_really!
12-06-2012, 01:32 AM
Hey, I did the 3.0 update yesterday and now I can't seem to access this app anymore. Every time I try to open modern war on my iphone, it just crashes immediately. Anyone else having this issue????? :confused: This blows plus I was several levels from reaching 200. :(

C0720
12-06-2012, 06:03 AM
I just started having the same problem. Even reset my device and still have the same problem.

soodom
12-06-2012, 09:18 AM
I just started having the same problem. Even reset my device and still have the same problem.

I got the exact same problem on my ipad mw. And i am really pissed off as i can not play or access a game in which i have spent few thousands of $.

Jhenry02
12-06-2012, 09:47 AM
I wish people wouldnt try and recruit here...

Mad
12-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Hey I thought i read somewhere that when a faction battle, you have to defeat the opposing faction leader first before you can attack the other faction members, is that true?

aether100
12-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Why can’t I attack anyone other than the Defense Leader in the rival faction?

In order to fight all members of a faction, the Defense Leader of the rival faction must first be defeated. Until then, no other member of a faction can be attacked.

Maximus2012
12-07-2012, 06:51 AM
I have the same problem. I have 2 devices. I've managed to get one device working by deleting and reinstalling. One of my accounts is now broke and won't connect. Even the one that works crashes every few minutes.

Edit: this was a reply to a post on the previous page. Reply with quote doesn't seem to be working.

Dutchie
12-07-2012, 06:59 AM
I have the same problem. I have 2 devices. I've managed to get one device working by deleting and reinstalling. One of my accounts is now broke and won't connect. Even the one that works crashes every few minutes.

Edit: this was a reply to a post on the previous page. Reply with quote doesn't seem to be working.

The game is broken people. MW 3.0 is full of bugs and they have pulled it. If you delete and download from the App Store, it will download 2.2.2 again. The whole game is going down the toilet if you ask me. Shame I didn't start playing earlier as I only started one month ago.

P.S. Reply with quote does work!

Brigalow
12-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Same just started happening to me as well?

Hey, I did the 3.0 update yesterday and now I can't seem to access this app anymore. Every time I try to open modern war on my iphone, it just crashes immediately. Anyone else having this issue????? :confused: This blows plus I was several levels from reaching 200. :(

C4 X. Plosives
12-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Is the 3.0 download only for iphones? Both my android devices still only have 2.0.2. Do uninstall/reinstall? Appreciate the help...

Dutchie
12-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Is the 3.0 download only for iphones? Both my android devices still only have 2.0.2. Do uninstall/reinstall? Appreciate the help...

ATM 3.0 is iPhone only. We are the guinnea pigs...

Romaro
12-07-2012, 11:32 PM
The game is broken people. MW 3.0 is full of bugs and they have pulled it. If you delete and download from the App Store, it will download 2.2.2 again. The whole game is going down the toilet if you ask me. Shame I didn't start playing earlier as I only started one month ago.

Dutchie, are you downloaded at app store regular menu or via purchased menu? I try to delete the apps and installing again via purchased menu it's always get to MW v3.0, want to back to older version for my lv2, thanks

Killroy
12-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Alright first post, sweet. So no 3.0 on android? And there's a boycott? And gree is another money grubbing game developer? And the top players are big spenders and/or glitch users? Eh, are there no honest games anywhere? Of course not. ;)

Dutchie
12-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Dutchie, are you downloaded at app store regular menu or via purchased menu? I try to delete the apps and installing again via purchased menu it's always get to MW v3.0, want to back to older version for my lv2, thanks

To get the older version you need to get the MW 2.2.2 ipa file from your iTunes folder on your PC. If you don't have it or can't find it, PM me.

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Romaro
12-08-2012, 05:15 AM
To get the older version you need to get the MW 2.2.2 ipa file from your iTunes folder on your PC. If you don't have it or can't find it, PM me.

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Thanks for the info Dutchie, glad I have old version on my Mac, just installed and back to older one, cheers

Dutchie
12-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the info Dutchie, glad I have old version on my Mac, just installed and back to older one, cheers

My pleasure!

GREE have confirmed a bug and will hopefully fix it soon to restore your daily scratch on MW 3.0. Will keep you posted!

rarry13
12-08-2012, 07:14 AM
what r the mortars and intel budles for that i have been picking up?

Maximus2012
12-08-2012, 02:28 PM

Yes it does, must have clicked the wrong button!

Thanks I will re-install version 2 then.

goncalo
12-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Sorry to post in this thread. I cant open my modern war App. Its crashes ... Don't know What to do ...

Force10JC
12-11-2012, 05:46 AM
Anyone know if there is a way for me to update to the latest version of MW for a Kindle Fire other than through the Amazon App Store? They seem to be 6 months behind on updates.

Dustmicester
12-11-2012, 07:38 PM
I click the game and then it try's to load and nothing happens I need to get back on and get back to my faction. What do I do?

tuju77
12-12-2012, 01:19 AM
I cannot update to MW 3.0 because my itunes account is not from US, anybody can help?

The G
12-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Be careful on the update for Android. It asked to update, I said yes of course, thinking I would finally get to use the pile of concrete I think I have collected and join a faction. A pop up stated that new buildings were added though I can’t see them.

Worse yet is the event disappeared along with all of my crates and EVERYTHING I had won along the way like it never existed. Ouch!

Hoping that support has some answers but will not hold my breath too long and keep fighting.

The G
12-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Be careful on the update for Android. It asked to update, I said yes of course, thinking I would finally get to use the pile of concrete I think I have collected and join a faction. A pop up stated that new buildings were added though I can’t see them.

Worse yet is the event disappeared along with all of my crates and EVERYTHING I had won along the way like it never existed. Ouch!

Hoping that support has some answers but will not hold my breath too long and keep fighting.

A new push last night fixed whatever they did but still no faction update.

Gambit12
12-13-2012, 09:23 AM
A new push last night fixed whatever they did but still no faction update.

Wassup G..!? Some people call me G for short & now their's a new G...Lol!

Thunder Child
12-13-2012, 10:23 PM
My llp seems to be having a number of problems since 12/12/12 update - constant crashing (iPad 1), locked out once (forcing reinstall) and today noticed that a large number of basis had no avatar available to attack. Oh, and at L51, the International Quarter map has all the people missing, so again no targets......

zagor444
12-14-2012, 02:23 AM
Thanks for fixing the scratchers with the last update on Ipad.