PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with the game

Coldjoey
11-14-2012, 09:01 AM
So we are reading a lot of complaints and it's clear that the Mods don't have time to read them as they are very buzy with "modern war"
So to keep it simple I offer a poll to just say if you are happy with the game or not.

Dipstik
11-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Sure. If not, I'd leave. The barrier of entry into this market is VERY low, and there are a million "wait and click" type games out there.

Deluxe
11-14-2012, 09:06 AM
So torn...happy enough with aspects of the game that i enjoy such that im still playing. But gree and the mods/devs are working very hard to diminish this degree of happiness! Keep it up guys, the clock is ticking for many people and i think more people are going to start dropping off soon

Nicky the Nose
11-14-2012, 09:14 AM
I like CC, I don't like some aspects of the game or game play. I think the forum is a great tool for learning about the game and meeting the players that use it. Could the game be better yes, I think it could

Auxilium
11-14-2012, 09:16 AM
It's a nice side-dish wich can be eaten when i want to. It's free for me and i enjoy it when i'm bored.

Dravak
11-14-2012, 09:20 AM
Truth is must be the best P2W game out there lol , so many aspect of the game that are free ...

Way too many aspect of the game that plays on your greedy selfishe being .
including the forum , it is like one big theatre and drama show .

Could there be improvement yeah sure can , but is it worth it to improve ?
Nope it is infact almost equilibrium , this game is simply the pit of human society .
All the aspect wrapped into one , all the intelligent people acting like dummies ..
The longer you play this game the more mental and paranoid you become .
or for the strong outthere , the beter you become cold to humanity and realise it is all one big bogus .

Paulio
11-14-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm happy enough with the game, otherwise I wouldn't play it. But I'm not completely satisfied with it and would like to see improvements.

Lupo
11-14-2012, 09:57 AM
I'm happy enough with the game, otherwise I wouldn't play it. But I'm not completely satisfied with it and would like to see improvements.

I agree, I would like to beat you up 20-0 instead of 10-0 every 2 hrs, but I will be satisfied to beat you 10-0 every hr.