PDA

View Full Version : Crates & the bycott

dads
11-14-2012, 08:30 AM
they knocked the prices down on crates in mw not cc thou wonder why it's just in Mw.
Looks like there trying a lot like the new vid offers to entice pps into buying (they earn money from the vids & tapjoy for thoses not in the know)
saw there was a update in cc & someone said restarting only brought back The LE items.
As I don't have the update or any events going on I restarted & looked to see if it had brought the LE items back I checked I'm Mw also as the restarts didnt give me a update.
I was just looking (wasn't going to buy) alou wish they would sort it out as I finally got my refund back from apple (3 vaults worth) however that's money can be used elsewhere.

Just thought it funny that the crates are now 50 & 145 in Mw & still 60 & 175 in cc

Bronson
11-14-2012, 08:53 AM
I cant check the game (for obvious reasons) but that's the old crate prices so are the crate items old ones being re-released?

dads
11-14-2012, 09:04 AM
Looking at what's inside them i would say yes.

Poopenshire
11-14-2012, 09:40 AM
those are not new crates. back before June i believe that was the normal crate costs. Gree has every now and then reused crates and units found in them and if the crates were from the original run of them then they are the original price which was 145 for 3 and 50 for 1. the newer crates are all more expensive with different drop percentages as well.