PDA

View Full Version : The Problem With The Boycott

mxz
11-14-2012, 07:56 AM
Some food for thought.

My camper has recently run into a few folks in need of strategy. Normally I'd give them some tips and point them to the forums. However, with most of the front page slathered in boycott threads I can't, in good faith, suggest new players join this community. At first glance, from their perspective, all they'll see are non-helpful threads B&M about various things they haven't realized or may not even care about. What an introduction.

I'm not calling anyone out, I just want people to be aware that while all these threads may be bringing established members together with a common cause it also alienates new players looking for the good ideas and strategies that have helped us all be successful.

BigD@wg
11-14-2012, 08:03 AM
MXZ -
I understand your point completely. However, my main intent for posting boycott threads or Gree failure threads are to serve the very purpose you disagree with. I want all new players joining the forum to see the issues. If by seeing the issues it discourages even one new player from putting a dime in Gree's pocket (until our issues are resolved)...Then I have succeeded.

But in terms of helping others with game play... I do understand and all I can do is apologize for my part in this and the inconvenience it may have caused you.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 08:23 AM
There is no problem with the boycott.

The boycott exists because of the game.

Besides, why not tell the truth?

New players?

If they're smart, new players shouldn't waste 30 seconds downloading this "scame" (scam + game = scame).

That avoids them coming here with questions that will never be answered because the "scame' is usleess.

dads
11-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Understand what you mean.
posting a new thread saying I joined the boycott does fill up the form.
Wouldnt one thread be more approiate.
However I am new here so I take a back seat & let the others decide what's approiate & what's not.

mxz
11-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Understand what you mean.
posting a new thread saying I joined the boycott does fill up the form.
Wouldnt one thread be more approiate.
However I am new here so I take a back seat & let the others decide what's approiate & what's not.I guess that's my point. Instead of a single rallying thread - there's so many it clutters everything else. I don't mind because I just ignore them - but anyone looking to use the forum for its actual purpose is bound to be intimidated and overwhelmed with the animosity and poison this section is full of. This isn't a helpful place - it's a hateful place. And no amount of fixes to the game that may come from the boycott can make people feel welcome.

Look, I understand you guys are trying to prove a point and you think dissuading people from downloading or playing the game helps you, but remember that if enough people stop playing they have little reason to continue supporting it. They have a new game out and MW is no longer keeping up with CC's gross purchases.

I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just trying to show the other side of this and would hope people are respectful of the spirit of this community.

Fl@sh
11-14-2012, 11:16 AM
I never would have spent a penny without first reading the forum. Perhaps I can place the blame on the forum for my sizeable army and lighter pockets, but I choose not to. New players need to know what they may be getting themselves into, that's where we come in.

Maverick50727
11-14-2012, 11:42 AM
I guess that's my point. Instead of a single rallying thread - there's so many it clutters everything else. I don't mind because I just ignore them - but anyone looking to use the forum for its actual purpose is bound to be intimidated and overwhelmed with the animosity and poison this section is full of. This isn't a helpful place - it's a hateful place. And no amount of fixes to the game that may come from the boycott can make people feel welcome.

Look, I understand you guys are trying to prove a point and you think dissuading people from downloading or playing the game helps you, but remember that if enough people stop playing they have little reason to continue supporting it. They have a new game out and MW is no longer keeping up with CC's gross purchases.

I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just trying to show the other side of this and would hope people are respectful of the spirit of this community.

I totally hear you and agree. I'm not pointing people to teh forum at this time anad have some other plans on hold until this settles. I'm still boycotting in my own sense ans as a results, don't know when the higher losses really started. I've only been doing a few revenge attacks if people hit me first. I did notice increased lose in TRs and Bringands for me, but I also had dropped a large number of allies so the TRs and BLs made up a larger % of my battle group. I would not have know that other people were having problems if I hadn't looked at the forum. So it can work both ways, but I agree things are much harder to find when decorum in the forum no longer rules.

Remember that while many see the forum as a knowledgebase, it is really a community forum instead and anybody can post what they want as long as they are within guidlines set forth. I wish it was more of a knowledgebase, but maybe it will return more to that after the boycott runs its course.

Tctiger
11-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Fill the first page with boycott was the idea . You can search for threads all info is still here just not on first page.

Agent Orange
11-14-2012, 01:03 PM
I suspect that's why some of the FAQ threads are posted at the top of the page.

Honestly I don't see much difference between the threads about the boycott and the gibberish we used to have to endure from the likes of Flan.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Correction, there is a big difference.

The major one being the boycott threads have a point.

I suspect that's why some of the FAQ threads are posted at the top of the page.

Honestly I don't see much difference between the threads about the boycott and the gibberish we used to have to endure from the likes of Flan.

Agent Orange
11-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Correction, there is a big difference.

The major one being the boycott threads have a point.

True enough.

Ferr
11-14-2012, 02:44 PM
All new players should read the forum first, get scared about the structural integrity of mw, leave and never play the game. This is the exact message we are giving. Also, exactly for this reason we wont help new players. Exactly for this reason we fill the forum pages. Exactly for this reason we boycott. Please undrstand the warning signs. If you do not understand the warnings signs then let me tell you one thing. Try to find out which games did go down and collapsed. Then try to find out how their forum boards were months before the collapse. You will find out that before the collapse each of those forums were a bit like this one. Massive amounts of boycott threats, panic and emotions on faults, fraud etc. Hence what is happening here is a warning sign that this game is on the verge of collapse. Asking the forum members not to do it is kind of asking to switch off the red sign of a traffic light. You just have no idea. My advice: leave the game, or play it for free only. Do not pay anything, for your own good and tell all your friends about it. Be happy that you get these warning signs and do not mislead other by preventing them to receive these warning signs.
Yours

overkill 280
11-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Some food for thought.

My camper has recently run into a few folks in need of strategy. Normally I'd give them some tips and point them to the forums. However, with most of the front page slathered in boycott threads I can't, in good faith, suggest new players join this community. At first glance, from their perspective, all they'll see are non-helpful threads B&M about various things they haven't realized or may not even care about. What an introduction.

I'm not calling anyone out, I just want people to be aware that while all these threads may be bringing established members together with a common cause it also alienates new players looking for the good ideas and strategies that have helped us all be successful.I agree with you completely, the forums a disgrace right now! Gone are all the helpful and informative threads, except for the few stickied ones. Instead it's top to bottom boycott threads, that if I saw, I'd just log back off and never return. And that's my 2cents worth!

Edit: I agree Ferr, play for free or quit complaining and leave.

mxz
11-14-2012, 03:09 PM
All new players should read the forum first, get scared about the structural integrity of mw, leave and never play the game. This is the exact message we are giving. Also, exactly for this reason we wont help new players. Exactly for this reason we fill the forum pages. Exactly for this reason we boycott. Please undrstand the warning signs. If you do not understand the warnings signs then let me tell you one thing. Try to find out which games did go down and collapsed. Then try to find out how their forum boards were months before the collapse. You will find out that before the collapse each of those forums were a bit like this one. Massive amounts of boycott threats, panic and emotions on faults, fraud etc. Hence what is happening here is a warning sign that this game is on the verge of collapse. Asking the forum members not to do it is kind of asking to switch off the red sign of a traffic light. You just have no idea. My advice: leave the game, or play it for free only. Do not pay anything, for your own good and tell all your friends about it. Be happy that you get these warning signs and do not mislead other by preventing them to receive these warning signs.
YoursIt saddens me that one of our senior members is actively trying to get people to quit.

Plenty of us enjoy the game whether we see boosts or not, never mind that 99% of the populace will never see, let alone own, one of these boost units. The venom this cause has spewed has really turned me against the boycotters. It has become clear that a large number of you are selfish and detached from reality.

I am mxz, and I am the 99%.

Ferr
11-14-2012, 03:11 PM
I agree with you completely, the forums a disgrace right now! Gone are all the helpful and informative threads, except for the few stickied ones. Instead it's top to bottom boycott threads, that if I saw, I'd just log back off and never return. And that's my 2cents worth!

Edit: I agree Ferr, play for free or quit complaining and leave.
So tell me, how do you warn others not to pay/invest in this game? Or do you think there is nothing to warn about?

Ferr
11-14-2012, 03:14 PM
It saddens me that one of our senior members is actively trying to get people to quit.

Plenty of us enjoy the game whether we see boosts or not, never mind that 99% of the populace will never see, let alone own, one of these boost units. The venom this cause has spewed has really turned me against the boycotters. It has become clear that a large number of you are selfish and detached from reality.

I am mxz, and I am the 99%.

So you think it is all right that others who pay for this game should not be warned so you can continue to play for free? Who is he selfish one?

Harry Tuttle
11-14-2012, 03:17 PM
I guess that's my point. Instead of a single rallying thread - there's so many it clutters everything else. I don't mind because I just ignore them - but anyone looking to use the forum for its actual purpose is bound to be intimidated and overwhelmed with the animosity and poison this section is full of. This isn't a helpful place - it's a hateful place. And no amount of fixes to the game that may come from the boycott can make people feel welcome.

I think the BEST thing a new player could learn from this forum is "keep your money in your wallet". The boycott threads are THE MOST HELPFUL thing on this forum for the long term, as long as things stay the way they are. You want short term gain? Read the info and discussion threads that have been immeasurably helpful to myself and others, but build that knowledge on a solid foundation: Gree doesn't care about fairness or support or keeping promises. At least new players would be making decisions based on fact instead of empty promises and hopes.

"...if enough people stop playing they have little reason to continue supporting it." Do you really think they "support" this game now?

Ferr
11-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Mxz and overkill please respond and convince me that what i am doing is wrong. I can always be convinced, i am not a one sighted person. If i am wrong with what i am doing i will stop. This game cheat money out plsyers pockets. Is that true or not?

Dr. Dengus
11-14-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't think mxz is trying to tell you that you are wrong Ferr. It's just that one of the byproducts of the boycott is that it leaves a negative impression for newcomers coming to the forum. Whether they are free players or not. Yes people should be aware of the "gold trap". Yes I agree that gold spenders/players should receive what they purchase exactly as it is advertised. But I don't think new players should be shunned away from wanting to play MW entirely.

Ferr
11-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Ok, sad that you do noy respond. Perhaps you need time to think. Any game that is financed by paying customars must be stopped and liquidated immediately if those paying customars are being cheated. This is is my bottom line and even if 99 % free players do not agree with this, i must say such 99% are utterly wrong.

Ferr
11-14-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't think mxz is trying to tell you that you are wrong Ferr. It's just that one of the byproducts of the boycott is that it leaves a negative impression for newcomers coming to the forum. Whether they are free players or not. Yes people should be aware of the "gold trap". Yes I agree that gold spenders/players should receive what they purchase exactly as it is advertised. But I don't think new players should be shunned away from wanting to play MW entirely.

But our main claim will be to close this game if it is not corrected. What are you thinking? We should attrack new victims?

mxz
11-14-2012, 03:33 PM
I don't think mxz is trying to tell you that you are wrong Ferr. It's just that one of the byproducts of the boycott is that it leaves a negative impression for newcomers coming to the forum. Whether they are free players or not. Yes people should be aware of the "gold trap". Yes I agree that gold spenders/players should receive what they purchase exactly as it is advertised. But I don't think new players should be shunned away from wanting to play MW entirely.This.

I take no issue with a few players organizing a gold boycott - that's their right. I take issue with your belief that it is your duty to keep everyone away from the game (strangely enough, by sabotaging the forum). A great many more people read the forums than spend enough gold to get units with sweet boosts. To this end, the boycott has become destructive to the community more so than constructive to the game.

99%,
-mxz

Harry Tuttle
11-14-2012, 03:37 PM
How is offering up pertinent information sabotage? Isn't that the main purpose for the forum? Are there false claims being made? Are there lies coming from the player base/forum members? Lies in this forum flow in a different direction than that...

Ferr
11-14-2012, 03:47 PM
This.

I take no issue with a few players organizing a gold boycott - that's their right. I take issue with your belief that it is your duty to keep everyone away from the game (strangely enough, by sabotaging the forum). A great many more people read the forums than spend enough gold to get units with sweet boosts. To this end, the boycott has become destructive to the community more so than constructive to the game.

99%,
-mxz
So where do we draw the line? Let me explain. Suppose we find out that once you purchase one piece of gold in this game, some criminal, who has hacked the game, will be able to steal all your money from your bank account. What would you do? Would you just use the forums to dicuss the color of the units, their boosts and other interesting topics or would you wave all red flags whereever possible?

mxz
11-14-2012, 03:47 PM
How is offering up pertinent information sabotage? Isn't that the main purpose for the forum? Are there false claims being made? Are there lies coming from the player base/forum members? Lies in this forum flow in a different direction than that...If you want to troll you should change your avatar. I hear ponies and mugs that say "King" are in.

You guys wonder why the people you claim to be helping are turning against you - in your selfishness you've forgotten about them and what's important to them.

Ferr
11-14-2012, 03:50 PM
If you want to troll you should change your avatar. I hear ponies and mugs that say "King" are in.

You guys wonder why the people you claim to be helping are turning against you - in your selfishness you've forgotten about them and what's important to them.

Mxz please use arguments and lets keep respect in our discussion. If not, we better stop...

Joe Op
11-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi there.

It's saddens me as well. I totally agree with the position of the boycott and would like to get gree to the point. But like mxz wrote; the game it self makes fun - as long as you don't overdo. For me i'm quite glad that i never won a boost item for attack. I got two boost items for casualty and it seems - when i look at other posts - they work. I also checked the won mission-pay out boost, it also works. For progamming side the boost should be so easy to realise! Take all category-items and count x% of there force on top (!?). I really believe that a companie like funzio/gree should be able to do so!! Did they ever gave some calc out?

I would love to see you boycotters back in the game and appeal to keep your finger on the trigger before buying silly gold. I bring my cards on the plate; i bought gold for around USD 400.-! That is ridiculous! I could have gone for dinner twice with my wife for that! It's true; it happens so fast! You think "ok, one time.." Suddenly you end up like me! Not mentionable what happend with other wallets! What did i get? Warlord tank (1400 gold), two gold buildings (500 gold), six crates (400 gold), warlord battlecruiser (1600gold), one pack of special units (1400 gold) and i got around 700 gold left. Some gold i also used for '10 item events'. Timeperiode; 3mt.

As all of us realised: play the game; but don't use real money! It's not worth it! Look at your position in the future? Look at PS3 games liyng dusty in the corner! We all payed for that c.rap and do not use it any more!

Therefore i would like to see you guys back in the game and every second evening take your wife out for dinner!

Wishing all the best

Viva
Joe

Thief
11-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Sorry but i have to agree with Mxz on this one. While i support the Boycott in the sense i believe what they are standing up for is right i don't believe that flooding the forums is beneficial to the Forums or for what the Boycott is trying to accomplish. Personally i don't log on very much anymore to the forums because instead of useful information about strategy and statistics all i see is a wave of "I joined the Boycott" To be honest i stopped openening and reading any of these as they are all the same (vs. i would keep up with a single thread to see of any changes or fun banter) The boycott is pushing me away from the forums which is one of the primary reasons i have continued to play this game. If the goal is to push people away from the game then it may be working but my understand was the boycott was to get what every player deserves (which i fully support)...The means and methods just might have negative Side effects for bystanders.

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 04:06 PM
@ Joe Op

That's an expensive dinner! Take my wife out for a great meal eight times in Korea for that money, and still have change!

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Would've agreed with you a week ago, mxz, but I have to say things have improved a bit since then, and one or two valuable and interesting threads have reappeared and survived the front page. I think the initial flurry of activity from boycotters and non-boycotters has settled to a reasonable level.

Joe Op
11-14-2012, 04:11 PM
@ Joe Op

That's an expensive dinner! Take my wife out for a great meal eight times in Korea for that money, and still have change!

Yea, you are right! Look at my location... Of course i'm also not talking about mcdonalds.. :-)

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Yea, you are right! Look at my location... Of course i'm also not talking about mcdonalds.. :-)She's a lucky lady! Going to try the McDonald's route with mine and see what happens!

Joe Op
11-14-2012, 04:20 PM
One more;
I still support the boycott, but not deleting any allies.
Next boss event i will break it for a couple of boss fights, i will not use any gold!

The politics changed dramaticaly since gree took overd funzio. The '10 items event' where really great and achievable for any one with a bit of luck (2/3 of my specialunits no gold used). With does 'epic boss' and '25 item' events players are forced to use gold. That is not ok! ..Wonder how donation 3.0 looks like!

Paulio
11-14-2012, 04:24 PM
So you think it is all right that others who pay for this game should not be warned so you can continue to play for free? Who is he selfish one?

Ferr, I've read a lot of your posts and you make many valid and intelligent points. But, mxz is one of the most respected, and certainly one of the most helpful, members of the CC forum. His intentions are good.

I am currently trying to gain support for the gold boycott in the CC forum, but am getting mixed results. I am in support of the gold boycott, but I truly believe it would be much more constructive if it would be kept to a single thread.

What I do not support is refusing to give other players advice on how to play the game. If they play the game as a free-player and are simply looking for help, then why turn them away? It's not hurting the boycott. I assure you that these forums are addictive. If they come looking for help and actually find it, then I'm sure they will wander into the single boycott thread and find out what's going on.

Let's try to be more constructive in this boycott. But the way it's going now, it will only divide players and will snuff itself out before it gains any steam.

BigD@wg
11-14-2012, 04:33 PM
I understand both sides of the argument but I think some that are against us boycotters now don't quite get the point that we are trying to make. (not trying to speak for all boycotters but it is the impression I get by Ferr's comments and others posts).

We (the boycotters) are trying to prevent people from spending their money on a broken game. We are not currently concerned about newbies learning strategy or how to play the game. We simply want Gree to admit that there are flaws in the game and correct them. Otherwise, if we can convince enough people to stop spending money on the game ... in time it will shut down. Either way... Problem solved.

Harry Tuttle
11-14-2012, 04:53 PM
If you want to troll you should change your avatar. I hear ponies and mugs that say "King" are in.

It saddens me that you see me as a troll - you are one of the most respected people here, and with good reason. I have enjoyed your posts and learned a lot from you, and others.

How did pointing out problems and refusing to believe the "there is no problem but we'll fix it next week or whenever we get to it" become trolling? For the record, I'm a VERY low spender (barely at all) and have none of the disputed boosts in my inventory. I guess that makes ME one of the people the boycotters are "claiming" to help? I haven't forgotten what's important to me. Honesty and respect top that list.

Ferr
11-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Ferr, I've read a lot of your posts and you make many valid and intelligent points. But, mxz is one of the most respected, and certainly one of the most helpful, members of the CC forum. His intentions are good.

I am currently trying to gain support for the gold boycott in the CC forum, but am getting mixed results. I am in support of the gold boycott, but I truly believe it would be much more constructive if it would be kept to a single thread.

What I do not support is refusing to give other players advice on how to play the game. If they play the game as a free-player and are simply looking for help, then why turn them away? It's not hurting the boycott. I assure you that these forums are addictive. If they come looking for help and actually find it, then I'm sure they will wander into the single boycott thread and find out what's going on.

Let's try to be more constructive in this boycott. But the way it's going now, it will only divide players and will snuff itself out before it gains any steam.
I try to be as constructive as i possibly can. It puzzles me indeed how we can be divided on this.......

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 06:32 PM
It saddens me that you see me as a troll - you are one of the most respected people here, and with good reason. I have enjoyed your posts and learned a lot from you, and others.

How did pointing out problems and refusing to believe the "there is no problem but we'll fix it next week or whenever we get to it" become trolling? For the record, I'm a VERY low spender (barely at all) and have none of the disputed boosts in my inventory. I guess that makes ME one of the people the boycotters are "claiming" to help? I haven't forgotten what's important to me. Honesty and respect top that list.

No wonder I haven't seen you bump a peoplecott thread in a while, sorry, I mean cheerlead. Who gives a dime about that. I just do what I feel is right. :p

Sugarymama
11-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Some food for thought.

I'm not calling anyone out, I just want people to be aware that while all these threads may be bringing established members together with a common cause it also alienates new players looking for the good ideas and strategies that have helped us all be successful.

I actually agree with you mxz. I remember when I first started coming on the forum; it was so much fun, with players learning to know the game, as well as getting to know each other. It was respectful, and there were great tips and information to help players get through the game and learn strategy. I can't even imagine how I would feel had I visited the forum for the first time last week.

Now it's becoming borderline ridiculous, in my opinion. I agree with the fact that the game is unfair and only truly benefits heavy gold spenders. And while any forum member has the right to express him or herself in a thread/post, to dominate the forum with boycott conversations, making other players/forum members feel ostracized by not participating, takes away from the purpose of the forum itself. It's funny; players just want the game to be fair, but sometimes I feel things aren't fair on here.

Just know that there are still some forum members who want to discuss strategy, have stimulating conversation, and also have fun. At the end of the day, it is a game.

Harry Tuttle
11-14-2012, 07:56 PM
I actually agree with you mxz. I remember when I first started coming on the forum; it was so much fun, with players learning to know the game, as well as getting to know each other. It was respectful, and there were great tips and information to help players get through the game and learn strategy. I can't even imagine how I would feel had I visited the forum for the first time last week.

Now it's becoming borderline ridiculous, in my opinion. I agree with the fact that the game is unfair and only truly benefits heavy gold spenders. And while any forum member has the right to express him or herself in a thread/post, to dominate the forum with boycott conversations, making other players/forum members feel ostracized by not participating, takes away from the purpose of the forum itself. It's funny; players just want the game to be fair, but sometimes I feel things aren't fair on here.

Just know that there are still some forum members who want to discuss strategy, have stimulating conversation, and also have fun. At the end of the day, it is a game.

I'm not suggesting that others can't have any conversations they want to. I'm not the one whole is labeling opinions that I don't agree with as spam and trolling.

@ Jeffrey I'm on vacation for a week dude :) away from it all in sunny Fla.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm not suggesting that others can't have any conversations they want to. I'm not the one whole is labeling opinions that I don't agree with as spam and trolling.

@ Jeffrey I'm on vacation for a week dude :) away from it all in sunny Fla.

Don't worry, Harry buddy, got you cover, this secondary cheerleader can fill in with no problem when the primary cheerleader is on vacation. Have a blast in Florida, the weather is beautiful with no Sandy in sight. :D

mxz
11-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Just know that there are still some forum members who want to discuss strategy, have stimulating conversation, and also have fun. At the end of the day, it is a game.I appreciate all the support people have pledged so far. It's good to know there are still a lot of people who come here for the information, the help, the strategy, to talk about accomplishments, etc..

I have faith in the community, I do. I am a simple man with simple desires. My forum ideal may not be everyone's ideal and I will force that upon no one. But if one, two or a few of these big personalties realize their voice is not the only voice maybe, just maybe, others can speak and be heard. Is it not too much to suggest everyone should have a say in the forums, not just those that spend gold in game? The forum is not yours or mine. It isn't Ferr's or @Sam's. The forum is ours. All of ours.

-mxz
99%

Proprioc3ption
11-15-2012, 04:54 AM
All I can say is if nothing is said nothing will ever be done. Sometimes it takes a few to speak up for the many that don't.
We all need to remember that YES this is a game. But when your dealing with the use of real finances to purchase in game items etc, it goes beyond the makeup of a game. Especially in the way GREE are directing it.

I seriously don't believe that those who support the boycott are turning people away from the good things about the game, the aspects that drew us all here to it. But there are real issues here that MUST be addressed. Issues that should concern all and if they don't then don't get involved.

You can't warn people of a problem if you drop a letter in one post box. But if you drop that letter to many, the message spreads faster. Then it's up to the individuals to do what they will with it. No one is forcing you to join in our cause, and no one is disrespecting you for your views to why you disagree. So don't reduce yourself to pulling them down if you disagree with them. We understand where your coming from but your 'fear' of new players seeing real issues current players have with the game and it turning away new players coming to this forum something you shouldn't worry about. You don't hand out a bunch of cigarets to people and tell them it's great to smoke without letting them know of the issues that are involved do you? Or wouldn't you care? From what you've written in your time here I'm sure you would be someone who would provide assistance with honesty in promoting the game yes?

Keep doing what your doing, support people, give them tips and advice, but don't get your knickers in a knot if they stubble over one of the many boycott threads and find out some underlying issues these game have then let them know that you have conflicting views, but don't fear of them seeking the truth if they buy something and it does not function as it was advertised to. After all, it's suppose to just be a game, right? Even though they are gambling their money on it and loosing hundreds driving them into debt. I wouldn't want to be one who introduces someone to something without letting them know of some real concerns, and then the individual falling prey to the very thing real honest people are trying to protect each other from.

Freedom of speech exists here. Just as what you have voiced is heard and we have listened, so let others speak too. If u don't agree simply state it and move on. My only wish here is that the truth should never be hidden away in a small corner somewhere, but should be written on every corner, wall, roof and floor.

mxz
11-15-2012, 07:41 AM
More mindless sheep-speak. Have you ever had an original thought on here or do you just copy-paste other 1%ers?

We are tired of your repression and condescension. Theres a chink in your armor, your King's crown has fallen and the revolution to take back the forum has begun.

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 07:50 AM
More mindless sheep-speak. Have you ever had an original thought on here or do you just copy-paste other 1%ers?

We are tired of your repression and condescension. Theres a chink in your armor, your King's crown has fallen and the revolution to take back the forum has begun.

Taking back the forum... So who is trying to repress whom? Seems you have it a little mixed up.

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 07:52 AM
We aren't trying to repress anyone. It is simply about spreading the word and hopefully getting some resolution to the in-game issues. All of which everyone would benefit. I don't get it. Maybe my sig applies to more people than I originally thought.

Fl@sh
11-15-2012, 07:53 AM
It's not about the 1% or the 99%. It's about the 100% that play the game. We will eventually get back to talking strategy, but only when the fixes are implemented. There has been a dark cloud hovering around this forum for quite some time. Most of the blame could go to bad communication from the devs, since there seems to only be one for all games. A little blame could go to the trolls antagonizing the boycotters by calling them crybabies. That I what is so tough about this contrarian thread.
You make valid points that new forum lurkers and members will be turned off by this. That is somewhat the point of posting dozens of new boycott threads. So much animosity exists in the game right now that it is neccessary to speak of what ails all of us that play the game.

Yours,
Fl@sh (I represent the 100%)

mxz
11-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Taking back the forum... So who is trying to repress whom? Seems you have it a little mixed up.You notice I don't create 3 threads a day circle jerking the boycott? I support the 99% and allow the 1% their freedoms. What can you claim? Trampling of the 99%. Your ship is sinking...liberty and mutual support can be the solution. Authoritarianism can not.

mxz
11-15-2012, 08:00 AM
It's not about the 1% or the 99%. It's about the 100% that play the game. We will eventually get back to talking strategy, but only when the fixes are implemented. There has been a dark cloud hovering around this forum for quite some time. Most of the blame could go to bad communication from the devs, since there seems to only be one for all games. A little blame could go to the trolls antagonizing the boycotters by calling them crybabies. That I what is so tough about this contrarian thread.
You make valid points that new forum lurkers and members will be turned off by this. That is somewhat the point of posting dozens of new boycott threads. So much animosity exists in the game right now that it is neccessary to speak of what ails all of us that play the game.

Yours,
Fl@sh (I represent the 100%)Like I've said before - almost no new players will ever see a super awesome boost item (that allegedly doesn't work). Your people are bulldozing everyone else for selfish reasons and justifying it by telling yourself "it helps everyone". You're delusional to think that most people have the income of Ferr and will throw thousands of dollars at this game. But, I can't convince someone of their errors if they do not wish to be influenced to see another point of view. This is fine, but in one way or another, you will lose. Whether it be quitting the game, the boycott breaking down, or realizing that the 99% are as important as the 1%. Rest assured, I will not spike the football on our victory. It will be a silent but glorious celebration. :)

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 08:04 AM
You notice I don't create 3 threads a day circle jerking the boycott? I support the 99% and allow the 1% their freedoms. What can you claim? Trampling of the 99%. Your ship is sinking...liberty and mutual support can be the solution. Authoritarianism can not.

See it's this type of crude language that is one of the problems. Your crude type language only represents the masses of CC. Learn to be a little more civilized in your approach and maybe people will respect your opinions. Lashing out us for wanting a better gaming experience is childish. If I were in your so called 99%, I would not want you as my spokesperson. At least not until you learned a little tact.

mxz
11-15-2012, 08:32 AM
More condescension I see. Your people will fail because you don't understand or respect the common player. Without a critical mass you cannot enact change.

I need not be respected by those seeking to destroy folks like me. It's telling that your small group cannot comprehend why I am not like you - I care not about respect, glory or control. I do not put my burdens on others but am willing to stand up and speak up for anyone who may not feel they have a platform. The community respects and allows your input; though you may not respect me, new members, the silent majority or the spirit of community, the virtues of the community, rest assured, are alive and well no matter your determination to kill them. Your resolve will waiver and a supportive and helpful community will rise again.

Fl@sh
11-15-2012, 08:44 AM
Please refrain from stating "your people". I didn't create a single boycott thread. I only created a thread to tell everybody goodbye. Like I stated before, my people are 100% of the players, including you. I agree, 3 or 4 threads stating the same exact thing is completely overboard. We can keep it civil in here. This is by far the best thread going and thank you for creating it and stating a contrarian viewpoint. However, didn't you expect input from players supporting the boycott?

The bear boost is a great example of why the boycott is neccessary. It was tested by CCM, who stated it didn't work the way it should. I don't have the assault bear, but I won't hesitate once to call out GREE for releasing a unit that doesn't work as its supposed to, even when I don't own it. Quite a few free people have this unit, because it was a collect 10 grand prize. I'm in favor of bring back the collect 10 events, since free players have a shot. I'm also in favor of eliminating the auction events, since they are garbage.

I will celebrate either way as well. Part of my decision to step away from the game was my girlfriend. She asked me what I did before modern war(I've been dating MW longer than her 😜). I couldn't tell her. I couldn't remember. She didn't ask me to do that, she even helps me kill bosses in the boss event and collect my cash. I am doing it
Fl@sh
(Still representing the 100%, even you mxz) 😉

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 08:53 AM

Seems to me that the boycotters are the OPPOSITE of sheep. We refuse to believe the "There is no problem. It's invisible. Even though there is no problem we're working on it. It's fixed. It'll be fixed soon. We're working on it." rhetoric. Who's the sheep here? Who has their head in the sand here. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

- One of the 99%

BigD@wg
11-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Last post on this thread.

Speak for yourself. I respect everyone that deserves respect. But when you open your mouth an filth pours out then yes respect is gone. Be an example for everyone.. Adults and children. I have done nothing to you or to anyone else except voice my opinions. And because your opinion is in opposition with mine ... You feel that you must personally attack me to make yourself feel superior.

It is "general" forum. No where does it say that it all has to be about strategy, tips, and game play. Good for you though in that you want your "utopian forum". Well I hate to be the one to enlighten you... But it doesn't exist.

You may be right, we may fail in our endeavor. At least we are trying to make the game better for everyone (even you).

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-15-2012, 09:21 AM
I can't speak for the others, but I never expected change.
Do I care if changes are made?
No, not really.
Why care about a make believe, pretend, broken game?
I am enjoying the social aspect, the interactions, and the discussions; much more than I ever enjoyed TRYING to play the game.
Even if the game were suddenly perfect, I'd probably never play it more than 10-15 minutes a day.
It isn't very interesting, and it certainly wasn't ever challenging.
As far as strategy, you don't need to know much to tap an iPad screen.
My little grandson has done it, just as effectively as I ever did, and he was only two years old at the time.
A couple of times, my daughter's pet monkey, Goldy even played this game.

More condescension I see. Your people will fail because you don't understand or respect the common player. Without a critical mass you cannot enact change.

I need not be respected by those seeking to destroy folks like me. It's telling that your small group cannot comprehend why I am not like you - I care not about respect, glory or control. I do not put my burdens on others but am willing to stand up and speak up for anyone who may not feel they have a platform. The community respects and allows your input; though you may not respect me, new members, the silent majority or the spirit of community, the virtues of the community, rest assured, are alive and well no matter your determination to kill them. Your resolve will waiver and a supportive and helpful community will rise again.

Vballmadam
11-15-2012, 09:45 AM
I can't speak for the others, but I never expected change.
Do I care if changes are made?
No, not really.
Why care about a make believe, pretend, broken game?
I am enjoying the social aspect, the interactions, and the discussions; much more than I ever enjoyed TRYING to play the game.
Even if the game were suddenly perfect, I'd probably never play it more than 10-15 minutes a day.
It isn't very interesting, and it certainly wasn't ever challenging.
As far as strategy, you don't need to know much to tap an iPad screen.
My little grandson has done it, just as effectively as I ever did, and he was only two years old at the time.
A couple of times, my daughter's pet monkey, Goldy even played this game.

One thing I always wanted and Santa never brought me...a pet monkey!

Harry Tuttle
11-15-2012, 09:48 AM

I'll ask him for you, he'll be on the forum later :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Goldy's okay, I can tolerate the rascal.
I'm still not 100% sure if I like him.

Vballmadam
11-15-2012, 11:17 AM
PJ ...pm me a picture of Goldy!

I'd love to see him!

Big John
11-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Get the monkey to fix the game.

Proprioc3ption
11-15-2012, 02:47 PM
My last post here.

I don't wish to commune with a self centred pawn who has his head in the sand. Your so called 99% of players you support is more like .99% with the garbage your throwing at people in this thread. Call me what you want mate, but your support for the common player is deluded and obscure. The dribble you speak now in comparison to what your usual threads and posts are about is utter nonsense. I haven't come across a common free player in the game who haven't said they are totally against those speaking out about the issues giving reason to our boycott. Even those who don't directly support us and state that they don't agree, can respect what we stand for without getting personal and aggressive. What you fail to see here is that this is an avenue for those who have had concerns for many months now, to be able share them. People stand for a common cause when those few who stand up with some balls say enough's, enough! If you can't handle the common person coming out of the wood work to stand up for the truth, then it shows that YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Keep your head in the sand mxz if you wish, I won't poke you or disturb you, and I most definitely won't listen or respond to the dribble you speak in targeting people who have the guts to stand up and fight for the 100%. I've got no qualm with what your issue with the boycott is but when you point the finger at individuals and make it personal then that's where you put your foot in the stinker.

I'll finnish with this, and I quote,“A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.” - Burn

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 05:44 PM
@Proprioc3ption, hope this is just your last post for this thread and not the forum. Very delighted to read your informative posts. :cool:

mxz
11-15-2012, 09:11 PM
your support for the common player is deluded and obscure. The dribble you speak nowWho's made it personal, now?

Why do you mock my concerns that have publicly been supported by others in this thread and privately via PM (for fear of retaliation, no less. And after the vicious responses in this thread who can blame them)? I'll take it as a seed of doubt...that maybe y'all are starting to realize the collateral damage you have caused. If you are in fact retiring - congrats on winning...I don't doubt your intentions were anything but pure but and we all can appreciate good, positive thoughts.

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 09:59 PM
@mxz, if you have a home movie theater, then you are disqualified from the 99%. :rolleyes:

I would call myself the 20% for having one.

Wdigeorge
11-15-2012, 11:37 PM
I appreciate all the support people have pledged so far. It's good to know there are still a lot of people who come here for the information, the help, the strategy, to talk about accomplishments, etc..

I have faith in the community, I do. I am a simple man with simple desires. My forum ideal may not be everyone's ideal and I will force that upon no one. But if one, two or a few of these big personalties realize their voice is not the only voice maybe, just maybe, others can speak and be heard. Is it not too much to suggest everyone should have a say in the forums, not just those that spend gold in game? The forum is not yours or mine. It isn't Ferr's or @Sam's. The forum is ours. All of ours.

-mxz
99%

Where were you when Flan and others posts nonstop nonsense on every single forum discussion with nothing valuable to add? Where is the anti BS posts? Maybe there were but I have missed it. The boycott serves a purpose and stems from great many reasons that is directly tied to the game and impact all of us.

I for one have been biting my tongue every time I read an idiotic post on this forum, which is about every few post. However, people are free to speak their minds, unless they break the forum rules....and few rules we have on this forum and those rules that exists are not enforced.

I am sorry CCM, but this is one of the poorest moderated forums I have come across. It is a zoo.

Most people here have no respect for one another and meaningful threads are few and far between. Those threads that are useful are quickly derailed by trolls and attention seekers.

Shame...

Forty9
11-16-2012, 01:05 AM

Ferr to be fair yourself and the other heavy gold spenders on this forum you all probably make up for a very small minority of sales for MW. Tapjoy customers in MW will be far more profitable than the heavy gold spenders combined. Heavy gold spenders like yourself are committed to MW and Gree know it.

Try to remember its the 99% of Tapjoy users that keep people like you in this game.

Ramshutu
11-16-2012, 02:57 AM
A number of people in this thread seem to be confusing issues with the execution and issues with the justification.

I have no problems with the justifications for the boycott, or the boycott itself. But it is possible to execute it in a way that doesn't degenerate into repetitive spam that makes certain people sound (and remember sound like != are) petulant teenagers.

The boycott needs to be engaged with calm and rational posts, even if you are truly angry. If not then people tend to lose their willingness to engage, which incidently maybe part of the reason no mods are here talking with us all now.

If you want your issues to be heard you need to do so in a way that makes people want to listen. This maybe controversial, but this started well, but at this moment you are not.

mickymacirl
11-16-2012, 03:13 AM
Everyone has their own personal reasons for boycotting, I'm not about to tell people not to boycott if they feel like they are getting the correct service.

Although I believe, people need to be more informed since they are spending real life cash on a eternally broken game that does not in any way give value for money.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-16-2012, 06:10 AM
Everyone has their own personal reasons for boycotting, I'm not about to tell people not to boycott if they feel like they are getting the correct service.

Although I believe, people need to be more informed since they are spending real life cash on a eternally broken game that does not in any way give value for money.

You outlined it succinctly, three little words, value for money.

Even if it were perfect, paying to play this game is madness.

Nope, no more, ever.

Ramshutu
11-16-2012, 06:34 AM
You outlined it succinctly, three little words, value for money.

Even if it were perfect, paying to play this game is madness.

Nope, no more, ever.

Thanks PJ, you have illustrated my point much better and more succinctly than another half dozen paragraphs could have done.

Al Murkya
11-16-2012, 06:57 AM
Everybody re-read the first post by MXZ..........................don't continue reading this until you re-read MXZs' first post.

If I am not mistaken, this thread was created to share the idea that...NOBODY WANTS A NEW BOYCOTT THREAD EVERYTIME SOME ONE NEW JOINS THE BOYCOTT. And I mean nobody. MXZ is right, regardless of 'right' or 'wrong' (because in the end, we are all worm food, whether the casualty rates, etc. are busted), this boycott can be accomplished by simply not buying gold. To start a fresh thread to make your stance be known is something for children to indulge in....."hey, I don't like how this game was programmed, so I am not buying anymore gold, and I'm going to flood the forum with MY intentions.....

Screw your intentions.

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 07:00 AM
If I were "investing" in anything be it a game or not I would want to know everything I could about the subject both good and bad. Especally the bad. To pretend and hide behind the old look the other direction is not just silly its down right ignorant. Those that complain about too much information on the front page and too many posts, stop posting yourself.

Ramshutu
11-16-2012, 07:29 AM
If I were "investing" in anything be it a game or not I would want to know everything I could about the subject both good and bad. Especally the bad. To pretend and hide behind the old look the other direction is not just silly its down right ignorant. Those that complain about too much information on the front page and too many posts, stop posting yourself.

If there was just a set of boycott posts, and a top level post consisting of the issues with the game, warning people of spending gold until its fixed, and discussions surrounding grees response, or lack thereof, then I would completely, and undeniably agree with you.

However what we have is a top level post by CCM with some discussion, a significant number of random boycott posts and demands spread out over multiple threads, and a significant number of people who are just angeily ranting under the guise of 'trying to help the cause'.

To an extent, it feels like a bit of a free-for-all disorganised mess, that is more likely for the people you are wanting to reach either a) not finding the clear information because it is widely distributed or b) running under the assumption that the forum is full of angry bitter trolls, than it is to really spell out the true problems in the game.

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 07:30 AM
That is one of the main reasons I am not commenting much and not making threads. but complaining about it doesn't make it any better either. to make a thread complaining about making threads is crazy in my mind.

Al Murkya
11-16-2012, 07:37 AM
That is one of the main reasons I am not commenting much and not making threads. but complaining about it doesn't make it any better either. to make a thread complaining about making threads is crazy in my mind.

"To not be commenting much" and still commenting is crazy in my mind....

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 07:38 AM
i agree 100%, i never claimed to be sane, just not as crazy as the others here. I still want to play this game. I just won't ever buy gold again.

Harry Tuttle
11-16-2012, 07:41 AM
It was that way in the beginning, Ram, but don't you think it's mostly concentrated in this thread and the one on the CC side now? I for one am getting tired of the same people misinterpreting and misrepresenting what I've said, no matter how many different ways I try to say the same thing. Opinions here have become very polarized and I don't think further argument is going to accomplish anything. I will still try to spread the word to players who may not be informed, hopefully this will serve to strengthen the forum by adding new members, and new ideas and opinions.

Ramshutu
11-16-2012, 07:48 AM
It was that way in the beginning, Ram, but don't you think it's mostly concentrated in this thread and the one on the CC side now? I for one am getting tired of the same people misinterpreting and misrepresenting what I've said, no matter how many different ways I try to say the same thing. Opinions here have become very polarized and I don't think further argument is going to accomplish anything. I will still try to spread the word to players who may not be informed, hopefully this will serve to strengthen the forum by adding new members, and new ideas and opinions.

I'm quite happy to let this thread die, really. If you look, however, in the dozen or so threads with boycott related information in the first two pages, there is NO information about what is broken, or any demands that is easy to find (first and last page).

If you want to be taken seriously, and to 'put the word out' for people who are new to the forums (IE: may not have seen the original thread, or been back reguarly), you need to start a new thread or bump one where the information is present on the first post that can either be stickied (if CCM is willing) or kept on the top, with a snazzy title, that lists all the current issues and presents a detail of why the boycott was started and what (if anything) is the current progress. This should be kept updated.

If that is what you want to achieve, that is how you do it rather than 'this' sort of thread, and posts in similar tone to the contents therein.

Gambit12
11-16-2012, 08:45 AM
No comment on this thread...Everyone has a point.

All i can say is "HAKUNA MATATA" to everyone..! What a wonderful phrase, it means no

worries for the rest of your days, its our problems free, philosophy... "HAKUNA MATATA..."

Giedrybe
11-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Well, both sides seem "to know" what "community", "others", "lurkers" etc want to see or not to see. So the problem starts with "knowing".

Do we like or not, but freedom to have own opinion is fundamental. Golden rule is to RESPECT person's right for his opinion. I missed this in this thread.

Yes, I do support the idea that boycott could have one central thread. For some easy to understand logic the thread by SP "RANDOM quickie Questions" exists and have thousands of posts. And usually in front page. So being one thread (and not hundreds) does not mean it is not important or interesting for readers.
Yes, I do support boycotters regarding the issues they named. These absolutely need to be fixed. As free player I am HAPPY that somebody takes up these issues.
Yes, I believe there is a difference between spaming and spreading the word. Focus on latter one.
No, I don't believe that there is single chance to find common opinion and have constructive conversation if you don't respect your opponent. Saying that you don't care kills it. Why the opposing side should care then.

IN3RTI@
11-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Some food for thought.

I hear what your saying mxz, but you went off the handle and strayed from you original point of topic of your first post and nit picked at individuals. But we'll forgive you ;-)

Everyone has a right to post their individual reasons for boycotting, but I do agree that a collation of the issues we have should exist in a central thread that's stickied. The reality is though, I don't think GREE cares about its players and they do not acknowledge the issues we have all found. People are bound to be frustrated, and this has been going on for a long time. It's just the cat is out of the bag now!

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 06:07 PM
I hear what your saying mxz, but you went off the handle and strayed from you original point of topic of your first post and nit picked at individuals. But we'll forgive you ;-)

Everyone has a right to post their individual reasons for boycotting, but I do agree that a collation of the issues we have should exist in a central thread that's stickied. The reality is though, I don't think GREE cares about its players and they do not acknowledge the issues we have all found. People are bound to be frustrated, and this has been going on for a long time. It's just the cat is out of the bag now!

IN3RTI@, nobody could say it any better than this! ;)

mxz, let it rest, it is not that big of deal.

Arizona
11-16-2012, 06:22 PM
I think what pisses a lot of people of here including me, is the amount of threads all dedicated to one subject. That is the one thing that's created anger toward the boycotters. You could have had one collated thread and one poll. There really wasn't a need to have individuals creating duplicate threads just to voice their opinion. Could all have been done in one place.
I reject the reasons given that you wanted to spread the word. There's still supposed to be "decorum in the forum", but that got conveniently discarded when a boycott frenzy started.

Sugarymama
11-16-2012, 06:51 PM
I think what pisses a lot of people of here including me, is the amount of threads all dedicated to one subject. That is the one thing that's created anger toward the boycotters. You could have had one collated thread and one poll. There really wasn't a need to have individuals creating duplicate threads just to voice their opinion. Could all have been done in one place.
I reject the reasons given that you wanted to spread the word. There's still supposed to be "decorum in the forum", but that got conveniently discarded when a boycott frenzy started.

Hey Arizona. My sentiments exactly. Said something similar in an earlier post. I agree with the reasons for the boycott, but not exactly how it was "marketed" (for lack of a better word).

Baz@UK
11-20-2012, 03:50 AM
Hi to all.

As some of you know I only joined the forum during the last event, and I got involved with the boycott.
I did place a couple of threads on the forum, regarding the boycott and the my own reasons for surpporting it.
I have visited the forum a couple of time since, to read some of the threads posted.
I have noticed that on the times I have visited to read threads that, the forum not seem a happy place at moment.

I'm an individual player and I not belong to any team or group, but yes I do have some team and group members in my alliance, that have helped me with advice and even offered to help me out if I needed it, which I have done myself for a couple of strugalling players in my alliance.
As I at level 200, helping someone in my alliance stops boadem setting in lol.

The reason for me writing this thread is in a hope to maybe in a small way to get some happiness back in the forum.

First thing .. May I ask .. Is it hard to make another part to the forum? Like two groups of threads but in one forum? ( I totally new to this so please excuse my ignorance on this )
I ask as wouldn't it be an idea to say have one part totally for the boycott threads, and the other for helping new players. This is only an example.

Second thing ... I think we all like playing the game, ( be for the cliches started appearing )
Yes I fully surpport the boycott, I have stopped purchasing gold.
But I still do a bit of attacking, I not one that into raids unless I do counter raids ( just my personal view, nothing more )
As I still try to enjoy the game, I sure me continuing my attacking doesn't put money in Grees bank account, well I sure hope it doesn't , cause if it did then yes I would stop doing attacks and even consider deleting the game.
As what would the reason be for having a game that you can't play without making someone richer.

Sorry for wofferling on, just hope the forum can get back to the happy place, that many of you have spoken about.

Baz

Reading some of the threads, it seems that most people here have been playing the game for awhile, like myself.
And all like the community spirit that comes from the forum.

mxz
11-20-2012, 05:18 AM
Welcome to the boards. You probably didn't need to bump this thread; but your frustration with the hostility is understood. MW3 should help get everyone back into the community spirit (it is already working). Hope springs eternal!

Baz@UK
11-20-2012, 06:26 AM
True MXZ
Was reading a couple of forums then posted on wrong one, I apologise for my silly mistake

Speed ump
11-20-2012, 06:34 AM
Here's the deal with all the different threads, try to get hundreds of people to all agree to something, good luck. Everyone wants to express their own frustration with the game. Everyone has the right to do that. To have a single thread would require that it be mandatory, by gree.i don't see that happening. If it bothers you to see different players expressing their opinion separately on a single subject, I'm sorry. I have seen many threads on the same basic subject in the past, and never gave a second thought to it. Look past the threads you don't want, as I do. At least these are real people with real issues, I remember all the spamming we used to get here, and some days the whole first page of threads was spam.

Baz@UK
11-20-2012, 07:08 AM
I understand speed ump, and thank you for taking the time to comment on my point

Good luck to everyone

Hellstorm
11-20-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm still in boycott mode...