PDA

View Full Version : Gree, where are the Chicago Event Prizes?

vitus79
11-14-2012, 05:56 AM
i would like to get my items and im sure everyone else who ended in top25/250 want them as well. whats the hold up??

Babytway
11-14-2012, 06:19 AM
Vitus i know you are not surprised about the hold up lol. but i am sure they will come and be added into inventory. Gree/funzio is like a presidential candidate they promise you everything upfront to get your money and support then they deliver whenever they are able to and if they are able to and if they can't they will definitely give you an (un)suitable substitute.

Deluxe
11-14-2012, 06:55 AM
Sam posted on my wall that they were compiling data and that the prizes should be awarded soon. He went on to say that when events are new they do not have them programmed to roll out the prizes automatically. rather, they do it manually the first time through for whatever reason...

vitus79
11-14-2012, 07:01 AM
but what is so hard to give a quick info on THEIR forum?
Mark said he's reading the forum every day. locking threads every day. is it to much to ask for a little heads up? do we also need a massive boycott to get his attention on cc issues every now and then?

talk about community managment..

dudeman
11-14-2012, 07:03 AM
... He went on to say that when events are new they do not have them programmed to roll out the prizes automatically. rather, they do it manually the first time through for whatever reason...

I wonder why they would say something like that. People who won Diamond Sigs got them straight after receiving their 10th item. The Diamond Fists and Street Demon were awarded straight after the first auction event was over. We didn't each have to write 20-50 tickets when Eddie Sato came to town.

Seems to me like this "not having the prizes programmed to roll out automatically when an event is new" is, well, new. None of the previous event styles were run that way when they were new. Not one.

Oh look, there goes my BS detector again! Lol.

Hopes you guys gets you prizes soon. Maybe next data push?

lordsagacity
11-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Will there be prizes for runners-up if less than 250 people finish the boss?

Deluxe
11-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Yah i dunno dudeman...third party feedback

Dravak
11-14-2012, 08:22 AM
So hmm cough hmmm .... Hello it is wednesday !

Where is my 4 prices , do I really have to post and ask for them ?
So do the top 25 get bonus items as compensations ?

Just handle the rest the crappy 250 prices , to teach people don't play the events your loss ;)
works miracle in this world nowadays ... Your choice live with it !

Deluxe
11-14-2012, 08:30 AM
but what is so hard to give a quick info on THEIR forum?
Mark said he's reading the forum every day. locking threads every day. is it to much to ask for a little heads up? do we also need a massive boycott to get his attention on cc issues every now and then?

talk about community managment..

Youre spot on V! Even with a delay they could at least roll out a message explaining what is up. However, like so many other facets of the company, we know they suck at doing that. I am all for a boycott. Started a thread myself yesterday - 'the writing is on the wall(s), literally' - advocating for this.
Any business grad students on the forum?? If so, you should write a paper on how NOT to run a business. Wealth of information and examples right in front of your eyes!

RigaTony
11-14-2012, 08:48 AM
And where is my daylight savings time vehicle?

Deluxe
11-14-2012, 09:03 AM
And where is my daylight savings time vehicle?

Easy tiger!!! Obviously it takes 9+ days to roll out a recycled item...

Lupo
11-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm still waiting...:mad::mad::mad:

mxz
11-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Any business grad students on the forum?? If so, you should write a paper on how NOT to run a business. Wealth of information and examples right in front of your eyes!Gree posts profits of $200m a quarter. Lets be serious, if you were making $200m a quarter no one would claim you don't know how to run a business.

DenZ1
11-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Where are rewards? Let's get them or I will gett started on Crazy Hit n Runner crap.. 4-5 months they are "working" on it..... Geez.

Deluxe
11-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Gree posts profits of $200m a quarter. Lets be serious, if you were making $200m a quarter no one would claim you don't know how to run a business.

There is plenty that they do (or dont do) that people could tear to pieces.
Just because they make a profit doesnt mean they are beyond reproach.
The YMCA is still going strong but they were one of the worst employers i have ever had. And my thought came from the fact that a supervisor for me at the Y did just that, wrote an insightful yet scathing paper about the Y's many follies, and he got a wonderful grade for shedding some light on these many missteps of the, otherwise, heralded organization.
Dont be mad from the other night just cuz im not from canada :)