PDA

View Full Version : While I am on strike, these 2 low lives..

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 03:41 AM
Little, sir, uk, level 120, 456 allies, 100k attack/defense, hits me a few times even he claims on his wall that he boycotts MW, no attack/raid, not panticipate event, what do we do to traitor like this? :angry:

And more viciously, this low life game name Classified, another uk, level 160, 499 allies, 125k attack/defense obviously enjoys the no casualty glitch, attacks me non stop today. :mad:

Disclaimer: I am just reporting no casualty glitchers here.

ADDED: Matt Thorton is Classified, and JAY-THE-ROBBER is the little sir, got you!

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-14-2012, 03:43 AM
Stop crying its only a game

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/53b9360607a6de7e5d7d98585540f129_zps02e140b9.jpg

Matt Thornton
11-14-2012, 03:50 AM
you might want to change your signature then fool.

Matt Thornton
11-14-2012, 03:52 AM
and while your editing its now 342 water cruisers.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 03:56 AM

How do you know that I have just 342 left?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
Yip, SMILE and BOYCOTT!

If anyone feels like I have pissed you off here, please have the pleasure to destroy me at "jeffrey, China flag, level 135, 498 allies, 65k attack and 77k defense with 5 level 2 failguns and 5 kissfields).

Just hit the magic Colonel rank and bought 350 Elite Water Cruisers!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

What a joke.

jeffrey
Stop crying its only a game

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/53b9360607a6de7e5d7d98585540f129_zps02e140b9.jpg

Take your mask off so we know who you are.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-14-2012, 04:02 AM
Take your mask off so we know who you are.

Ok crybaby.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/400a3a340c74f8c321fefc9e89a01adc_zpsf1377791.jpg

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 04:07 AM
Ok crybaby.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/400a3a340c74f8c321fefc9e89a01adc_zpsf1377791.jpg

Okay, JAY-THE-ROBBER is really the little devil sir from uk.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 04:13 AM

And Matt Thornton is really the classified zombie from Australia, it all makes sense, isn't? Too bad you australians are really the descendants of uk prisoners or the abandoned ones. sorry, you cannot go back to uk even you want to, because your ancestors were the criminals committed vicious acts.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 04:19 AM
And I flush you two rabbits out, mission accomplished! :p
You think I am whining here, I could care less about this hlp account. I will avenge with my llp account.

Brigalow
11-14-2012, 04:32 AM
And Matt Thornton is really the classified zombie from Australia, it all makes sense, isn't? Too bad you australians are really the descendants of uk prisoners or the abandoned ones. sorry, you cannot go back to uk even you want to, because your ancestors were the criminals committed vicious acts.

If stealing a loaf of bred is considered a vicious act maybe????? But no one can beat our police force wich was started by a dozen of the best behaved convicts.... Who said police were corupt?

andy_xyz2004
11-14-2012, 04:38 AM
Little, sir uk, level 120, 456 allies, 100k attack/defense, hits me a few times even he claims on his wall that he boycotts MW, no attack/raid, not panticipate event, what do we do to traitor like this? :angry:
And more viciously, this low life la murka by the forum name, aka game name classified, another uk, level 160, 499 allies, 125k attack/defense obviously enjoys the no casualty glitch, attacks me non stop today. :mad:

So don't take it seriously jeff, They've clean your base no charge, you should thank to them :rolleyes:

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:25 AM

So don't take it seriously jeff, They've clean your base no charge, you should thank to them :rolleyes:

Who says I am taking this seriously. ;) I am happy that I can track these two low live down finally, I mean I don't need to hire a hacker to trace them, save me 20 grand.

I posted on their walls that I will discuss them here, and these asss holes hurried their butts here. When I visualize this two low lives scramble for the computer after I said that, give me a tearful of joy really, nice way to start the day. ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 05:26 AM
Hello, Mister J:

I come out of hiding to commiserate with you, sympathize with you.

How unkind, cruel, and evil those two creatures are to destroy your wonderful base.

Personally, I've never seen your base, but I'm sure it used to be wonderful.

No worries, my good, dear friend; you just ignore those old meanies.

Your good pal and best buddy, hiding in my secret, underground bunker somewhere on the northwestern corner of my ranch (protected by some of the most deadly and sophisticated weaponry known to man; all of it is visible and operational, too)!!!

Your BFF, SANTA CLAUS HO HO HO

Off I must go, back into lurking mode.

I'm banned by myself, remember?

Little, sir uk, level 120, 456 allies, 100k attack/defense, hits me a few times even he claims on his wall that he boycotts MW, no attack/raid, not panticipate event, what do we do to traitor like this? :angry:

And more viciously, this low life la murka by the forum name, aka game name classified, another uk, level 160, 499 allies, 125k attack/defense obviously enjoys the no casualty glitch, attacks me non stop today. :mad:

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:31 AM
If stealing a loaf of bred is considered a vicious act maybe????? But no one can beat our police force wich was started by a dozen of the best behaved convicts.... Who said police were corupt?

I didn't mean to hurt you aussie' feeling. Okay, just this low life Classified Matt Thorton's father, grandfather, and grand grand whatever s h i t were the lower life prisoners and criminals. Happy, cheer! ;)

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:35 AM
Hello, Mister J:

I come out of hiding to commiserate with you, sympathize with you.

How unkind, cruel, and evil those two creatures are to destroy your wonderful base.

Personally, I've never seen your base, but I'm sure it used to be wonderful.

No worries, my good, dear friend; you just ignore those old meanies.

Your good pal and best buddy, hiding in my secret, underground bunker somewhere on the northwestern corner of my ranch (protected by some of the most deadly and sophisticated weaponry known to man; all of it is visible and operational, too)!!!

Your BFF, SANTA CLAUS HO HO HO

Off I must go, back into lurking mode.

I'm banned by myself, remember?

Thank you, PJ, for the kind words. I have a little cottage up in the Seattle/Portland border mountain, if the end of day does come, feel free to hide there, it is so high, Sandy would not able to flood it. :o

mickymacirl
11-14-2012, 05:37 AM

How are you not banned yet? Shut the hell up.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:41 AM

Dang, get off my thread!

mickymacirl
11-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Go learn some history, muppet.

Khimsoo
11-14-2012, 06:00 AM
I also had a few visits recently. One who reminded me about the BC, others were donors to my overvaults for space upgrades. Thanks donors. I won't retaliate, no, not for now.

I cant guarantee what i will do when I am bored. I may visit u ... Haunt.... Stalk, torture & RIP :) JJoking. Cheers. Enjoy whatever u like.

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 06:01 AM
Go learn some history, muppet.Haven't seen 'muppet' used in ages, Mickey! Gonna put it back in use here in Korea when I'm driving....

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 06:02 AM
Go learn some history, muppet.

Why don't you fill me in, professor IRA. I was grew up in England, so I know a history or two.

mickymacirl
11-14-2012, 06:28 AM
Why don't you fill me in, professor IRA. I was grew up in England, so I know a history or two.

You have a commanding knowledge of the English language for someone who "was grew up" in England. You are still a muppet.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 06:34 AM
You have a commanding knowledge of the English language for someone who "was grew up" in England. You are still a muppet.

Are you history professor IRA or english professor ira, puppet?

Force10JC
11-14-2012, 06:41 AM
Haven't seen 'muppet' used in ages, Mickey! Gonna put it back in use here in Korea when I'm driving....Haven't you heard about Elmo? Muppets are on the rise. :rolleyes:

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Haven't you heard about Elmo? Muppets are on the rise. :rolleyes:

My niece loves Elmo, what is your point? Is that the eagle muppet on the decline??? :rolleyes:

iamnasty
11-14-2012, 07:05 AM

Hey MM, watch your tune, that's not very polite of you to speak to my buddy in such a rude manner!!!!

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 07:18 AM
Hey MM, watch your tune, that's not very polite of you to speak to my buddy in such a rude manner!!!!

I can not believe it is my BESTESTTEST parasite come to the rescue! I must say you (my little lovely leech CXN) are the best leech who ever sucked blood out of me. ;):D

Little CNX, should we give a dime about someone who got his full refund from Apple and yet still continues to play the game? Man, I would love to try that trick on Greedy/Apple and win.

Mcdoc
11-14-2012, 07:21 AM
As CCM would normally enter and say right about now - "No Good can come from this thread" - LoL.

I've been in the ER with my 19 y/o all night & have not slept - tonight has been particularly entertaining. I suppose it's a good thing the moderators sleep :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-14-2012, 07:33 AM
I can honestly say this is one of the best threads I've read in the last week.

I'm really beginning to like the J-Man.

iamnasty
11-14-2012, 07:34 AM
I can not believe it is my BESTESTTEST parasite come to the rescue! I must say you (my little lovely leech CXN) are the best leech who ever sucked blood out of me. ;):D

Little CNX, should we give a dime about someone who got his full refund from Apple and yet still continues to play the game? Man, I would love to try that trick on Greedy/Apple and win.

Well, you're the tough chicken I've ever come across, I'm letting you go and continue 'sticking' to you !!!

There're quite some MM ere, just talk but in fact a real chicken, sound exactly like a HOLLOW can, the truth is arises later

Cheers mate

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-14-2012, 07:41 AM
As CCM would normally enter and say right about now - "No Good can come from this thread" - LoL.

I've been in the ER with my 19 y/o all night & have not slept - tonight has been particularly entertaining. I suppose it's a good thing the moderators sleep :)

Sorry to hear that (ER part). Praying for a speedy recovery!

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 07:51 AM

I was wondering why was superman McDoc up so early. Sorry to hear about the ER thing, hope for the speedy recovery.

Give the dude another 1 hour, it is still early on the west coast. I am sure he will chime in and shut me up. :o

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 07:54 AM
I also had a few visits recently. One who reminded me about the BC, others were donors to my overvaults for space upgrades. Thanks donors. I won't retaliate, no, not for now.

I cant guarantee what i will do when I am bored. I may visit u ... Haunt.... Stalk, torture & RIP :) JJoking. Cheers. Enjoy whatever u like.

Kim, I would hammer away if I were you just to show who is the real developer here! :D

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Well, you're the tough chicken I've ever come across, I'm letting you go and continue 'sticking' to you !!!

There're quite some MM ere, just talk but in fact a real chicken, sound exactly like a HOLLOW can, the truth is arises later

Cheers mate

Thanks again, little leech CXN. You can have any part of the chicken. ;)

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 07:57 AM
I can honestly say this is one of the best threads I've read in the last week.

I'm really beginning to like the J-Man.

You scare me there, PJ, I am having that fuzzy warm feeling, I hope that it is not the water warming up slowly until the frog fries. :o

Mcdoc
11-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Sorry to hear that (ER part). Praying for a speedy recovery!

I was wondering why was superman McDoc up so early. Sorry to hear about the ER thing, hope for the speedy recovery. . .

Lucky the ER visit does not involve any broken bones or other long term issues. Our "cure" just involves 5 days of antibiotics, some pain pills, and lots of fluid - oh yeah - a Dr's note for her to have 2 days of from work - translation - dad can I borrow $150 for rent.

She is my firstborn - so I'd be wide awake at home until I knew she was safely back in her Apt (2 blocks away) so it's best that I am here to drive her and pay the $50 co-pay for the ER visit. Just sux that it takes 6 hours for a script & release.

Anyway - thanks for the sentiments ;)

Force10JC
11-14-2012, 09:42 AM
My niece loves Elmo, what is your point? Is that the eagle muppet on the decline??? :rolleyes:Wow, dude! Either you don't watch the news much or you have no sense of humor.

mickymacirl
11-14-2012, 10:07 AM

You should try it, see what happens!

albeezy
11-14-2012, 10:22 AM

Get'em Andy! LOL

http://youtu.be/P1EFyyoxa4k

mickymacirl
11-14-2012, 10:27 AM
That's a classic!

Bronson
11-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Booyakasha, I is not seen da Ali G in ages innit, respek!

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-14-2012, 11:35 AM
You have been unmasked as well

Arizona
11-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Is it cuz I is black?;) Too funny!

Brigalow
11-14-2012, 01:14 PM
I didn't mean to hurt you aussie' feeling. Okay, just this low life Classified Matt Thorton's father, grandfather, and grand grand whatever s h i t were the lower life prisoners and criminals. Happy, cheer! ;)

Don't worry mate your description would make more sense for my family mate!

@ superman sorry to hear that mate but good to see the family finance officer cares

manbeast
11-14-2012, 01:25 PM
for those of you who dont know the voice of elmo (50 yr old) was accused of having a sexual relationship with a 16 yr old.

after a settlement was offered the accuser said "whoops i guess i was 18 and didnt realize it" and dropped charges. at least thats the story i heard

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Wow, dude! Either you don't watch the news much or you have no sense of humor.

You didn't get the point or humor at all either, read it again before you chime in. :rolleyes:

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:10 PM
You should try it, see what happens!

What kind of supreme HIGH life would do that! :rolleyes:

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:16 PM
get'em andy! Lol

http://youtu.be/p1efyyoxa4k

that's a classic!

go a head and y par ade over the ipad auto-filled, like my cambridge advanced english ed would give a s h i t. Lol. Could you dig up more and celebrate, don't forget to inform apple too? :d

Reznor
11-14-2012, 05:26 PM
This thread is too good. Somebody crying on the forum because he got attacked in a PvP game? Good god!
Kudos to -JAY-THE-ROBBER- and Matt Thornton for getting such a priceless reaction from the OP.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:26 PM
You have been unmasked as well

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/eaf3c9a191a0028ea506ebbc04cff027_zpsa6e6fcec.jpg

Man, little sir, uk flag, level 120, this picture suits you or your mommy perfectly, I have searched all over the googly world, and ain't able to find anything better than this the whole day. ;):D I wish I can stick it on your game wall, so people know who you are. :cool:

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:34 PM
for those of you who dont know the voice of elmo (50 yr old) was accused of having a sexual relationship with a 16 yr old.

after a settlement was offered the accuser said "whoops i guess i was 18 and didnt realize it" and dropped charges. at least thats the story i heard

Like I didn't know, thanks for the info as I was camping high in the sierra mountain ready for the end day this year according to the maya.

But my niece still likes Elmo as the cartoon character, not some muppet/puppets dress up and hide behind the mask and costume like low life sir and classified as jay-the-robber and matt thorton. :D

Are you sure low life sir and classified didn't give Elmo the bad name??

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Don't worry mate your description would make more sense for my family mate!

@ superman sorry to hear that mate but good to see the family finance officer cares

If the description fits your family history perfectly, then educate your children from now on; otherwise, IRA Irish rebel M&M candy would think otherwise and try to lecture the intellectuals here. :D

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:47 PM
This thread is too good. Somebody crying on the forum because he got attacked in a PvP game? Good god!
Kudos to -JAY-THE-ROBBER- and Matt Thornton for getting such a priceless reaction from the OP.

Glad you enjoy the humor here, angelano, otherwise people would think I insult them.

Buttt, you missed the main reason why I started this thread:

Who says I am taking this seriously. ;) I am happy that I can track these two low live down finally, I mean I don't need to hire a hacker to trace them, save me 20 grand.

I posted on their walls that I will discuss them here, and these asss holes hurried their butts here. When I visualize this two low lives scramble for the computer after I said that, give me a tearful of joy really, nice way to start the day. ;)

And I flush you two rabbits out, mission accomplished! :p
You think I am whining here, I could care less about this hlp account. I will avenge with my llp account.

Reznor
11-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Looks like back peddling to me jeffrey

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Looks like back peddling to me jeffrey

I wish I can do time travel like the Fox dude, they are on page 2, go reread all the posts from the 1st to last, it is even funnier if you understand the history/rivalry behind. :o

Matt Thornton
11-14-2012, 07:12 PM
poor jeffrey has lost the following units due to my relentless raiding and attacking.
4 x transport raiders
10 x water cruisers
12 x stealth frigates
8 x super hornets
1 x m270 mlrs
and over 6 million worth of cash units.
destroying jeffrey is DEFINITELY my pleasure.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 07:29 PM
poor jeffrey has lost the following units due to my relentless raiding and attacking.
4 x transport raiders
10 x water cruisers
12 x stealth frigates
8 x super hornets
1 x m270 mlrs
and over 6 million worth of cash units.
destroying jeffrey is DEFINITELY my pleasure.

haha, very funny that you keep track of my score, matt thorture. I am sending the ticket to Greedy to ask for return of those units with your post as the proof, else I would pull the IRA M&M candy trick on Apple/Greedy. :D

What is your loss? :D It is probably twice as much, right? I notice that you lost like 5k a/d of units. Hope you continue to have fun with my b ase, I am a good sport, I reset every time so you can have fun, no question ask. Just keep hammering at it, hope that your stat drop enough to be the prey for my LLP account. By the way, I am coming over to Melbourne for the Australia Open early next year, see you in the crowd soon. ;)

Matt Thornton
11-14-2012, 07:31 PM
this guy gets dumber by the minute.

Matt Thornton
11-14-2012, 07:35 PM
I am coming over to Melbourne for the Australia Open early next year, see you in the crowd soon. ;)
what's your last name ? i have a friend who works in customs at the airport. he can welcome you for me !!!

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 08:14 PM
this guy gets dumber by the minute.

and you are getting weakererer after every attack.

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 08:15 PM
what's your last name ? i have a friend who works in customs at the airport. he can welcome you for me !!!

Federer.......

andy_xyz2004
11-14-2012, 08:15 PM
haha, very funny that you keep track of my score, matt thorture. I am sending the ticket to Greedy to ask for return of those units with your post as the proof, else I would pull the IRA M&M candy trick on Apple/Greedy. :D

What is your loss? :D It is probably twice as much, right? I notice that you lost like 5k a/d of units. Hope you continue to have fun with my b ase, I am a good sport, I reset every time so you can have fun, no question ask. Just keep hammering at it, hope that your stat drop enough to be the prey for my LLP account. ;)

Never thought support will return your lost units, Lol..
When you reach level 64 jeff? Im waiting you right here. 

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Never thought support will return your lost units, Lol..
When you reach level 64 jeff? Im waiting you right here. 

Andy, I am not that concerned whether Greedy returns them or not, just some pixels anyway, +1 2k or even 10k a/d doesn't make that much of a difference up here.

Funny that you said that, it reminds me the line that dude said in the movie "Cliff Hanger", "We will greet him from the top" or bottom in our case. :D

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Jeffery

Let me help you with this..................

Look at your signature.

Its a war game

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Jeffery

Let me help you with this..................

Look at your signature.

Its a war game

I know Monkey boy, the amigo penguin to the left(I say it in a good way like I call little leech CXN), don't worry, I know what I am doing, I have more fun posting here than playing the game actually. Read the whole thread, this thread is funny. :D

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-14-2012, 08:39 PM
I am not a boy

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 08:56 PM
I am not a boy

We have been thru this before, pick one, puppet or muppet. :D

iamnasty
11-14-2012, 10:02 PM
I am not a boy

Chicken Jeffrey, AGAIN I needed to repeat, THIS BOY HAS GROWN UP AND TURNING INTO A B1TCH and please treat the B1TCH like a B1TCH !!!!

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Chicken Jeffrey, AGAIN I needed to repeat, THIS BOY HAS GROWN UP AND TURNING INTO A B1TCH and please treat the B1TCH like a B1TCH !!!!

Little leech CXN, I agree with you, but we have one more penguin slot to fill, do you have a candidate in mind? :p

iamnasty
11-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Little leech CXN, I agree with you, but we have one more penguin slot to fill, do you have a candidate in mind? :p

Hey B1TCH, your application for the final slot is under preliminary evaluation, final results will be announce by Chicken Jeffrey, please try harder to impress him and stop all this current unfunny jokes.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Smile wave then....

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/8aaa50f72fc8a6c6a38be8618766736b_zps09d3ebb1.jpg

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/7abdb3733f14289a299ef49176f248ba_zpsa90d5ed6.jpg

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/447ded6775630c38fd322b4ac159e2b1_zpscd9391e5.jpg

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Ding, I didn't know you are so artistic, little crate robber sir. We have a penguin slot to my right, if you post enough of fun stuffs here, you can have that slot; however your artistic skill doesn't count because we don't give a s h i t as the three amigo penguins are meant for humor and sarcasm. :D As right now, you are not good enough, only 179 posts??

Xjarhead
11-15-2012, 06:13 PM

What is your loss? :D It is probably twice as much, right? I notice that you lost like 5k a/d of units. Hope you continue to have fun with my b ase, I am a good sport, I reset every time so you can have fun, no question ask. Just keep hammering at it, hope that your stat drop enough to be the prey for my LLP account. By the way, I am coming over to Melbourne for the Australia Open early next year, see you in the crowd soon. ;)
Really man ? I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 06:24 PM
Really man ? I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.

WHY, jarhead, getting the free clean services from this zero casualty glitcher Classified, uk flag, level 161, 499 allies??

If i don't get those units back, I may sue the pant off Greedy as it just tweaked the game against me and others last week, I didnt get nearly as this much loss when PJ and PUN gave me the free services last month.

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 06:28 PM
And jarhead, I know you don't have a problem with me, just got your message. Cheers, buddy! :D

general_J
11-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Dude,i can feel your pain, face2faceRec's, just wrecked me. He took 6 million, 2 defense cannon,2 brigand lightening and an ospery. The high low values are still not working

Matt Thornton
11-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Dude,i can feel your pain, face2faceRec's, just wrecked me. He took 6 million, 2 defense cannon,2 brigand lightening and an ospery. The high low values are still not working
I don't recommend filling his wall with vile filth like jeffrey does general_j.you will get that 6 million attack one day mate,for sure.

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 08:48 PM
How nice you little mad dog thornture chime in again!

Like i would give a s h i t, I will get my 2000 indestructible units one way or another, have about 500 now, then I can harrass and r ape and destroy you piece of zombie scam all day, week, year like you are doing to me now. :mad:

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 08:50 PM
I am the king of profanity in case you don't know. Also I am the biggest mouth here too whether you like it or not, and nobody can make me change one inch :mad:

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 08:56 PM
I don't recommend filling his wall with vile filth like jeffrey does general_j.you will get that 6 million attack one day mate,for sure.

Why don't you have your mommy read your wall, she approves my messages. ;)

iamnasty
11-16-2012, 12:49 AM
Little jerk the tobber, I am so happy that you keep posting wonderful pictures.

What is that? Does your mommy use that to satisfy herself when your new daddy me is busy battling the little zombie mad dog thornture here? :D;)

Correction Chicken Jeffrey, Jerk the Tobber's mommy prefer the 9V battery instead of his daddy tiny *****, it's electric flying!!!

iamnasty
11-16-2012, 12:59 AM
Ding, I didn't know you are so artistic, little crate robber sir. We have a penguin slot to my right, if you post enough of fun stuffs here, you can have that slot; however your artistic skill doesn't count because we don't give a s h i t as the three amigo penguins are meant for humor and sarcasm. :D As right now, you are not good enough, only 179 posts??

Strike out Jerk the Tobber, don't call us, thank you

iamnasty
11-16-2012, 01:01 AM
I am the king of profanity in case you don't know. Also I am the biggest mouth here too whether you like it or not, and nobody can make me change one inch :mad:

Someone just make the biggest mistake, NEVER EVER PICK ANY FIGHT WITH CHICKEN JEFFREY !!!!

Best the someone apologies to Chicken Jeffrey ASAP !!!

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-16-2012, 05:49 AM
Someone just make the biggest mistake, NEVER EVER PICK ANY FIGHT WITH CHICKEN JEFFREY !!!!

Best the someone apologies to Chicken Jeffrey ASAP !!!

Ok. Sry your a chicken.....

andy_xyz2004
11-16-2012, 05:58 AM
Sorry, im not feeding this thread

Gambit12
11-16-2012, 06:01 AM
i wonder why this thread & still open...& someone might get banned on this thread...

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 06:02 AM
Jeffery I suggest you delete all posts in which you replied with Jay's photo. I have a feeling if you do not you will be banned as well as Jay.

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Poop and Gambit, you two are taking this way too seriously. If you read this thread with a little humor and sarcasm, suddenly the posts are hilarious from another angle. :eek:

Poopenshire
11-16-2012, 08:43 AM
I liked whachueddie. I agree this is BS.

mickymacirl
11-16-2012, 09:11 AM
This is completely and utterly not needed on a forum people of any age can post on, CCM get off ur ass and do something about it.

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Do you all parade here with an agenda or what? I don't get you people.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Lol is this better?

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/a5443289599b63f39cf1c9ac8b859985_zps9962bbe8.jpg

And as forbeing banned wont be te first time.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Hey jeffrey i think we. Offended some people. Oops. Ill get rid of those hard posts...

Edit. Gone. For. Now.

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Hey jeffrey i think we. Offended some people. Oops. Ill get rid of those hard posts...

Edit. Gone. For. Now.

c'mon, little jay, without these genius pictures, these posts are not funny anymore. Please put them back. :D I miss them already. :D

And without this thread, I would not get to know you and the matt dude. I don't have any hard feeling over this, actually the opposite is true, I enjoy the rivalry, without the drama, this game is too boring. ;)

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Jay, this is not Christmas yet, so no need for girly picture like this. Put back the fun pictures. :o

Lol is this better?

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/a5443289599b63f39cf1c9ac8b859985_zps9962bbe8.jpg

And as forbeing banned wont be te first time.

iamnasty
11-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Jay, this is not Christmas yet, so no need for girly picture like this. Put back the fun pictures. :o

Please don't expect too much from The JERK!!

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Please don't expect too much from The JERK!!

Give him little a bit of time to prove himself worth of the 3rd slot. I am open to any candidate. :cool:

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Thing is you really should use some kind of maskara because when i took off your mask i almost puked.

jeffrey
11-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Thing is you really should use some kind of maskara because when i took off your mask i almost puked.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/d98dd51b628e99ad434a3aaa9676841b_zpsd647941e.jpg

Little jerk the robber, that picture probably fits you better, I have whiter skin than that. C'mon, I am a little disappointed with the last one, is that the best you could picture yourself!

iamnasty
11-17-2012, 09:23 AM

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/d98dd51b628e99ad434a3aaa9676841b_zpsd647941e.jpg

JERK, you do look UGLY!!!! You're totally a loser !!!!

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-17-2012, 12:53 PM
I found your class photo
Must be you on the left

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/eece44aaadf44352c019a839f64f787e_zps9a37e656.jpg

Is that White enough?

jeffrey
11-17-2012, 06:08 PM
I found your class photo
Must be you on the left

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/eece44aaadf44352c019a839f64f787e_zps9a37e656.jpg

Is that White enough?

Little jerk the tobber, that is too white, the boy to his left fits better as he is eyeing mad dog thornture. Where did you dig up the graduation photo? :D

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Jeffery

If I knew what your ingame characters were i would camp, and destroy you

I dont like you

jeffrey
11-17-2012, 06:13 PM
little monkey puppet, get in the line, you are not the first. :D

Matt Thornton
11-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Please change your signature jeffrey. That is MY profile information, NOT YOURS. You have 5 mins before i report you.

If anyone feels like I have pissed you off here, please have the pleasure to destroy me at "Classified, uk flag, level 161, 499 allies, 125k attack/defense and LLP: sir, uk flag, level 120, 456 allies, 100k attack/defense"

jeffrey
11-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Mad dog thornture, tell me which part of my signature resembles your profile? :D

iamnasty
11-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Jeffery

If I knew what your ingame characters were i would camp, and destroy you

I dont like you

Woh...... I am so afraid of the B1TCH, Chicken Jeffrey, are you chicken feet shaking ?????

Thenoob
11-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Wow Jeffrey you cry a lot don't you

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-18-2012, 05:38 AM
Looks like tears to me

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/3a44d89813fc2e5139a7ce2f060c4ad7_zpsa0092073.jpg

iamnasty
11-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Looks like tears to me

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/3a44d89813fc2e5139a7ce2f060c4ad7_zpsa0092073.jpg

Wow, JERK the Tobber !!!!!

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Woh...... I am so afraid of the B1TCH, Chicken Jeffrey, are you chicken feet shaking ?????

Nope, the master penguin feet only know how to dance. :p even after and during the free b ase cleaning services by matt dog thorture.

iamnasty
11-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Nope, the master penguin feet only know how to dance. :p even after and during the free b ase cleaning services by matt dog thorture.

Chicken Jeffrey, i đid not sêe Mad Dog Torture details ??? Ain't you need your right side Penguin to do some cleaning ??? And what about JERK the Tobber details ????

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Wow Jeffrey you cry a lot don't you

Pssst, who s crying, little noob! So it was a typo, wasn't it, u don't have 600k attack, just a lousy mediocre 60k!!
I thought mad dog thorture was you whe he attacked a few days ago, then I said to myself, it could not be since the honorable noob would not lie to us about his stat, if he said he had 600k attack, then it must be 600k, not 125k like the mad dog. :d

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Looks like tears to me

I am like 30 years younger than this boy, it couldn't be me, more like u little jerky tobbler who spends all his allowances on this stupid game and cries not able to beat the almighty king jeff. :p

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Chicken Jeffrey, i đid not sêe Mad Dog Torture details ??? Ain't you need your right side Penguin to do some cleaning ??? And what about JERK the Tobber details ????

See my signature, they are real, cant you see mad dog on your rival list? He s at level 162, not sure if you can see the jerky beef since he is at level 120.

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Little leech penguin, funny that you bring up the cleaning services, it would be nice if PJ and PUN allies do that for me, since the mad dog is camping on my b ase and attacking me non stop 24/7 for 3 days now, and I lose about 5k attack/defense worth of units so far, include 10 transport raiders, 50 each of elite water cruiser, super hornet, and stealth frigates. :mad:

I am still trying to figure out why I match so badly against him, I never suffer this much loss before against anyone, it must have something to do with the recent game update or my recent purchase of 350 elite water cruisers that push out my medic meatshell. :confused:

The mad dog must be enjoying the zero casualty glitch since his 726 elite water cruisers and 104 transport raiders stay the same all this time, I reported this and Viet said he is looking into his game log. :d

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-18-2012, 02:18 PM
Havent spent a penny on this game. And proud of it.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-18-2012, 02:40 PM
That THING sitting in the pile of hair, next to the 9V battery, is the most sickening THING I've ever seen.

Do men actually have them that small?

andy_xyz2004
11-18-2012, 02:52 PM
The mad dog must be enjoying the zero casualty glitch since his 726 elite water cruisers and 104 transport raiders stay the same all this time, I reported this and Viet said he is looking into his game log. :d

I have "zero casualty glitch" if i attack player far below my stats, everyone knows that ��.

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 03:22 PM
I have "zero casualty glitch" if i attack player far below my stats, everyone knows that ��.

Andy, I know that if you attack someone like 1/4 of your stat before the recent game update, no loss for me either until last week. Now I lose a high valor unit like an elite water cruiser for attack a player with just 1/10 of my stat. My new high casualty case maybe just me, but I would expect this mad dog to lose a unit or two when he attacks me, our stat is at the ratio of 1:2, he is at 125k attack with boost at 150k maybe, and my defense stat is 77k with the boost. :p

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 03:26 PM
That THING sitting in the pile of hair, next to the 9V battery, is the most sickening THING I've ever seen.

PJ, not that you want to know, but my real big gun is really that small. Otherwise jerky beef's mommy would not have left the old for this new husbie. :d

iamnasty
11-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Havent spent a penny on this game. And proud of it.

Chicken Jeffrey, did you ask or interested in JERK the Tobber's opinion ????

Not me !!!!

Ryans67
11-19-2012, 09:50 AM

Lol... That definitely gave me a good laugh.

Mcdoc
11-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Really dude - you STILL haven't deleted that Picture of a PENIS on this freakin board yet?

I had typed up a very long rant on your antics last night on the Calling Out Jeffrey thread to finally express my disgust with your sick / demented / childish and inappropriate antics - but before I could submit it - the whole thread magically disappeared - which gave me hope that the admins had finally stepped in to delete your post and put an IP ban on your account. . . .

When SO many of the old timers chime in that they haven't posted in a very long time because of the Trolls and the negative vibe on the board - they are talking about YOU!

There is absolutely NO justification for ALL the Bullsh!t you have rained on the board over the past month.

NO childish explanation of how you were just kidding - or go look at this thread to understand my humor - is acceptable for your sick / demented behavior!

Don't you realize children read this board AND your in-game comments?

Talks of sex acts to someone's mom / sister / daughter makes you sound like a 14 year old child who doesn't have any children of your own or some punk 23 y/o loser! I have a 19 y/o & 3 y/o daughter - so your comment on MT's in-game wall is truly offensive!

I know of 6 different people who have PM'd the Devs calling for your account to be banned - and if customer support gets enough complaints about your foul mouth and disgusting comments In-game - they will ban your game account too!

You come on here and cry about how you are some how a poor little crybaby victim because someone is attacking you in the game for no reason and that is somehow supposed to justify your behavior. I have some justification for you - IT'S A FREAKIN WAR GAME!!!!!!

If you don't like being attacked - go download the Hello Kitty Kitchen and pretend to bake cupcakes!

I have gotten SO many requests from people that have asked NOT to be placed on a faction with your foul mouth self. Trust me when I say I won't be placing you on any team to do with this Forum because you definitely are NOT a team player!

And saying that you and "so-in-so" are now friends is somehow supposed to justify your sick / demented / Bi-Polar comments only makes your insults and vulgarities seem more offensive as you are oblivious as to how YOU have become the biggest Troll on the whole Forum!

You don't owe MT an apology - you owe THE ENTIRE FORUM an apology!

You can start by deleting the Penis picture from your quoted post where the original person who posted it has already had the decency to delete it - but because YOU so cluelessly quoted his original post - WE still have to see your sick picture in your post!

Then you need to go back to ALL of your recent post over the past 2 weeks and scrub your own post from vulgarities and delete your whining /useless / negative post that just drag the whole class of this Forum down!

I already asked you not to be THAT guy - but yet you continue! I wish instead you could see the subliminal point SO many people are trying to make and realize the overall affect YOU are having on this forum and lay low for a while - realize that this forum is here for camaraderie and genuine helpfulness and try to be the person I hope you are capable of being!

And if you think I'm wrong - watch how many people thank me for this post!

Vballmadam
11-19-2012, 10:47 AM
AMEN!!!!!!!

mickymacirl
11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Heh ditto....

ladyfizz27
11-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Hopefully he listens to Mcdoc!
I read through the comment's on classified's in game wall last night. The things Jeffrey wrote are disgusting!

Tail gunner
11-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Well said McDoc.

Vballmadam
11-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Hopefully he listens to Mcdoc!
I read through the comment's on classified's in game wall last night. The things Jeffrey wrote are disgusting!

I totally agree!

Arizona
11-19-2012, 11:26 AM
I concur...........!

Corsair
11-19-2012, 11:28 AM
Well said McDoc...though I will add that it is equally irresponsible of Gree not to have locked this thread, deleted the posts and banned the accounts.

MadManDK
11-19-2012, 11:30 AM
What a waste of time reading this thread. Well put McDoc.

Romaro
11-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Thanks Mcdoc, well said...

imscrewed?
11-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Thank you Mcdoc

Matt Thornton
11-19-2012, 12:39 PM
i couldn't agree with you more McDoc. thankyou .

Mcdoc
11-19-2012, 01:20 PM
The Ban Hammer has returned! Mission accomplished! Although I'm quite sure this isn't the first account that he's had banned but perhaps if he truly does return under a different name - he will come in with a renewed attitude.

imscrewed?
11-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Great news Mcdoc. I am sure he will be back under a different name. His style/attitude will make it easy to identify him when he does return. Lets enjoy the peace when we can.

Reznor
11-19-2012, 01:32 PM
The Ban Hammer has returned! Mission accomplished! Although I'm quite sure this isn't the first account that he's had banned but perhaps if he truly does return under a different name - he will come in with a renewed attitude.
I'm grateful that the ban hammer hit the appropriate people, but I think it should have happened a bit sooner...