PDA

View Full Version : Jobadass vs. CM

jobadass
11-14-2012, 02:59 AM
Day 1: Chooch and Redtiley lost 10-0 each but were good at collecting so jobadass got no $$$

Seneca went red/green on Jobadass' wall and was rewarded with a handsome $110k

Wrap-up (kind of):
Participants, willing or not:

Chooch got beat 30-0 He's a great guy and I'm sorry I put him in the middle. He has a link to my hood and I wouldn't hit him back. I won't hit him again.

Redtiley got beat 40-0

Jimmyretardo got beat 40-0

urmudda got beat 30-0

Deadmeat got beat 30-0 (and falsely accuse=sed me of being a "douche indiot")

Seneca beat me 40-0 (although I've explained to his crew the fact that he's a spy)

End of the day: Jobadass 170 CM 40

Deluxe
11-14-2012, 04:10 AM
Why are you attacking people u used to be cool with?

jobadass
11-14-2012, 04:23 AM
Why are you attacking people u used to be cool with?Chooch has never been anything but a friend to me. I've offered him back into my mafia if he takes it personally. I've also given him a link to my hood if he wants to use it. As far as any others go, I have no friends in CM.

Dipstik
11-14-2012, 04:40 AM
Why are you attacking people u used to be cool with?

Who cares? I attack people if I recognize their name.

Deluxe
11-14-2012, 04:50 AM
Who cares? I attack people if I recognize their name.

We all know trolls have no soul

Feng1234
11-14-2012, 05:08 AM
We all know trolls have no soul

He is a special one lol

tassychris
11-14-2012, 05:22 AM
Day 1: Chooch and Redtiley lost 10-0 each but were good at collecting so jobadass got no $$$

Seneca went red/green on Jobadass' wall and was rewarded with a handsome $110k
The point of this post please?

Babytway
11-14-2012, 06:24 AM
Are CK and CM they same gang?

Coldjoey
11-14-2012, 08:50 AM
CK pull the strings of Indians and The Indians claim to own CM so yes it's just one big happy crime family. Sure there are arguments. But, which family doesn't argue?

Ghost818
11-14-2012, 09:16 AM
^ if that were the case, we would have seen a bunch of cold shower Sean's on the leaderboard not lupos. We lead you follow. Don't forget that. CK and CM totally different gangs. CK is cold karma, CM are some brats with big mouths barley about to enter the shark tank. Puppets they are :)

TruthHurts
11-14-2012, 10:15 AM
The point of this post please?
This...
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/ae1f08e2cf6dd6e9541fb9d640cdf9a1_zps31907a67.jpg

I have lots of these, let me know if you wan to see more of your super crew at work!

Lupo
11-14-2012, 10:19 AM

No offense but what is CM!!! I know CK is a living-dead Mafia but CM!!!, sounds like "Cry Muppet" mob.

jobadass
11-14-2012, 05:40 PM
The point of this post please?It's a game. In games you either win or lose. I've edited my original post if that helps. I get that you have a hard time with threads that aren't based around name calling and dehumanizing people, but I'm going to try and avoid doing that.

Ghost818
11-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Still keeping track Jo? ;)

Joeycool
11-15-2012, 01:03 PM
End of the day: Jobadass 170 CM 40

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/standing-ovation.gif

jobadass
11-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Still keeping track Jo? ;)Right now we ar at:
Jobadass-280
CM-71 (I had one failed attack and all other losses are from Seneca)

On a good note, Seneca has proven himself to be the douche that I know many CM are with his vulgar, childish and homophobic posts. His little side-kick, "Dead Meat" has been living up to his name:)

LMAO @ JC... thanks for the standing O

Ramshutu
11-15-2012, 01:11 PM
https://d37wxxhohlp07s.cloudfront.net/s3_images/791401/1912-so-much-win_inline.jpg?1347586633

Joeycool
11-15-2012, 01:14 PM
hahaaha! Nice Ram!

jobadass
11-15-2012, 02:52 PM
EEEWWWW> It just got interesting...Now CM is calling on [TCB] to hit me...
Is TCB, The Cry Babies? We shall see.

Ghost818
11-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Jo, wait till CM levels. They are all gonna drop once they hit shark tank

jobadass
11-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Jo, wait till CM levels. They are all gonna drop once they hit shark tankI'm gonna deliver them on a silver plater.

Ghost818
11-15-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm gonna deliver them on a silver plater.
You do that bro, I got you covered up here ;)

jobadass
11-16-2012, 03:06 AM
Thanks Ghost.

Update: I've been taking some licks from Seneca[CM] and [TCB]Jason, but you know what they say...better to give than recieve!

This is where it gets a little creepy:
Obviously these guys are forum lurkers, they have specifically mentioned this thread.

@[TCB]Jason:
Yes, as far as your question to Seneca goes. You should definately try to join CM. TCB is irrelevant as you suspect. As far as my accounting for PvP wins losses goes, and my landmine replenishment program; I told you I wouldn't be giving any lessons in mathematics, but here goes.

PvP: A player can be beaten 10 times every two hours for a total max of 120 beatings/day. I have 90 Stamina that relaces every 2 minutes 41 seconds (Goodfella) and multiple targets to hit. I hit no less than 3 CM/TCB every 2 hours for a net of at least 30.
Last I checked my wall, no one has attacked me for at least 6 hours, so your falling even further behind. I hit 3 CM and one TCB this morning.

Landmines: In the 10-0 attacks (every 2 hours) I lose an average of 2-4 landmines. Landmines cost $150k each. I earn $630k/hr, which means I can replenish 4 per hour. Not to mention robbing your people. I took $3.6million in one trip to {TCB}Aryan83's hood this morning.

I hope this brings some light to the situation for you Jason. Oh, and Jason...I Love Molly too:)

Edit: Just got another $1.06 mill off {TCB}Aryan....off to buy more landmines that I can't afford:p

Burn
11-16-2012, 03:37 AM
Any enemy of the Chunky Monkeys will only get love from me ;)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30310079.jpg

Deluxe
11-16-2012, 05:53 AM
Now if TCB is involved, this is a conversation i can be a part of. Their 'leader' (i gagged when i coined him as such) is spineless for sure. Leaves inappropriate messages to me on any random wall he thinks i might stumble across. He hit shark waters and dropped his tag and ran crying and screaming to his mommy, yet he expects to 'lead' all his other tagged members. He actually recruited one strong-stat player and that guy was gone within a week after realizing who he was associating with. 'TheRIPPer' is douche bag's name and he is super fun to stalk because hell go off rambling on anyone's wall and call you every name in the book. So if someone needs some entertainment, seek and destroy this f-tard, level 187 is where you can find him, though you might have to look close to find him cowering in his corner...

jobadass
11-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Yep, TCB sucks.
Also, If anybody believes for one second that someone would go into a coma and their family would be so worried about them that they would have to play CC for them and make their 1st ever posts on the forum...they need to eat rat poison. Just saying.
The [Red] tag are targets. Just because they're gullible little fools.

BTW, Red got rid of her teepee, sold all of her income buildings, and has gotten smacked around by your's truly 5 times today. Or was that her sister?

iteachem
11-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Yep, TCB sucks.
Also, If anybody believes for one second that someone would go into a coma and their family would be so worried about them that they would have to play CC for them and make their 1st ever posts on the forum...they need to eat rat poison. Just saying.
The [Red] tag are targets. Just because they're gullible little fools.

BTW, Red got rid of her teepee, sold all of her income buildings, and has gotten smacked around by your's truly 5 times today. Or was that her sister?

I think that the times you didn't get her Dunkco and I did..lots of fun hitting on her. She got really quiet all the sudden...

Ghost818
11-16-2012, 07:11 PM
I gotta say, ever since I claimed CM as my personal puppets, Teach, Fuzzy, TruthHurts, Duncko and the rest of the Indians below the shark tank are doing a tremendous job making CM drop like flies.

Like my brother said anyone who gives CM a hard time, is a buddy of mine.

jobadass
11-18-2012, 06:01 AM
In all fairness let me just say that CM does have some decent people in their gang. A couple of people have messaged me and been really cool about the whole situation, one even makes me feel almost bad about hitting him....the rest are the douchebags I knew them to be. Obviously the Indians are also nailing them, as I'm having trouble finding them as often when they aren't too beat to fight. (Sure CM, that was my Indian suck-up moment)

Plus they are obvious forum lurkers. They contribute nothing to this forum except the occasional flame and are gaining knowledge from those of us that share information.

Scarface corleone
11-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Hello to all of you! This is my first post on these forums, as I all ready spend far too much time on cc,
I just wanted to say that never once did cm ask for any let up because of redtileys illness, as some of you have suggested. That is not the case at all, ghost offered us free passage if we would drop our tags, and most of us kindly refused. To say we have ever used her illness. (which was supposed to be our business only) is absolutely ludicrous. Please give me 1 example where this has happened. We also have no problem being attacked by Indians. I also don't have a problem with your thread either Jo. If you feel you need to keep a scorecard of your victories over cm, that's your business. The way I see it. Is we will be here until we individually decide to quit the game. I've met alot of decent people on here, and we were mainly all former k members who wanted to stay as a group, after k split! I speak for all cm when I say in no way have we used our friends illness as an out. And bring on the attacks if you must. But let's remember we are mainly adults here and we can all leave out the nasty comments! So now you can all see, as clear as day we were not hiding or will we ever. I'm sure I'll have some colorful responses to look forward too. See you all on cc.

Dudebot121256
11-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Hello to all of you! This is my first post on these forums, as I all ready spend far too much time on cc,
I just wanted to say that never once did cm ask for any let up because of redtileys illness, as some of you have suggested. That is not the case at all, ghost offered us free passage if we would drop our tags, and most of us kindly refused. To say we have ever used her illness. (which was supposed to be our business only) is absolutely ludicrous. Please give me 1 example where this has happened. We also have no problem being attacked by Indians. I also don't have a problem with your thread either Jo. If you feel you need to keep a scorecard of your victories over cm, that's your business. The way I see it. Is we will be here until we individually decide to quit the game. I've met alot of decent people on here, and we were mainly all former k members who wanted to stay as a group, after k split! I speak for all cm when I say in no way have we used our friends illness as an out. And bring on the attacks if you must. But let's remember we are mainly adults here and we can all leave out the nasty comments! So now you can all see, as clear as day we were not hiding or will we ever. I'm sure I'll have some colorful responses to look forward too. See you all on cc.Welcome to the forums.

TruthHurts
11-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Scarface, I have payed many a visit to you and your hood. You were a little off canter with your posts initially, but after I told you to keep it clean and classy, yes you did maintain an air of respect.

As for your group using Reds illness as a way out from under the barrage of beatings... I don't think it is your group so much as Red herself who used the illness story for sympathy.

Ghost818
11-18-2012, 08:21 PM
I just wanted to say that never once did cm ask for any let up because of redtileys illness, as some of you have suggested. That is not the case at all, ghost offered us free passage if we would drop our tags, and most of us kindly refused. To say we have ever used her illness. (which was supposed to be our business only) is absolutely ludicrous. Please give me 1 example where this has happened. We also have no problem being attacked by Indians. I also don't have a problem with your thread either Jo. If you feel you need to keep a scorecard of your victories over cm, that's your business. The way I see it. Is we will be here until we individually decide to quit the game. I've met alot of decent people on here, and we were mainly all former k members who wanted to stay as a group, after k split! I speak for all cm when I say in no way have we used our friends illness as an out. And bring on the attacks if you must. But let's remember we are mainly adults here and we can all leave out the nasty comments! So now you can all see, as clear as day we were not hiding or will we ever. I'm sure I'll have some colorful responses to look forward too. See you all on cc.
You do know that red tilly is talking to cheaters and asking to send secrets to her email...

Dipstik
11-18-2012, 08:27 PM
This thread is pathetic.

iteachem
11-18-2012, 08:47 PM
You do know that red tilly is talking to cheaters and asking to send secrets to her email...

yup just found the conversation on her wall..a little slow to delete so support has been emailed with screens.

jo I sent you 2 of the screens to confirm what I found

Scarface corleone
11-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Hello youknowwho! Haven't seen you in a while! Im not going to talk about cheating on here but you can read what I said to iteachem on his wall. If there is any of that going on I'm sure gree will take appropriate action. Seeing as how this thread was started by jobadass I'll try to keep it on track... Actually I agree this thread is rubbish!!

Ghost818
11-18-2012, 09:40 PM
^ keep your crew on check. Don't hate on Jo's thread.

jobadass
11-18-2012, 09:45 PM
I just wanted to say that never once did cm ask for any let up because of redtileys illness, as some of you have suggested. That is not the case at all, ghost offered us free passage if we would drop our tags, and most of us kindly refused. To say we have ever used her illness. (which was supposed to be our business only) is absolutely ludicrous. Please give me 1 example where this has happened. We also have no problem being attacked by Indians. I also don't have a problem with your thread either Jo. If you feel you need to keep a scorecard of your victories over cm, that's your business. The way I see it. Is we will be here until we individually decide to quit the game. I've met alot of decent people on here, and we were mainly all former k members who wanted to stay as a group, after k split! I speak for all cm when I say in no way have we used our friends illness as an out. And bring on the attacks if you must. But let's remember we are mainly adults here and we can all leave out the nasty comments! So now you can all see, as clear as day we were not hiding or will we ever. I'm sure I'll have some colorful responses to look forward too. See you all on cc.You can apologize for telling me off on my wall anytime now. Some of your mob are good peeps, but the rest act like spoiled children.

Ghost818
11-18-2012, 09:48 PM
So now you can all see, as clear as day we were not hiding or will we ever.
This sounds so damn familiar.

TruthHurts
11-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Hello youknowwho! Haven't seen you in a while!

I PLAY the game and have leveled into the shark tank. Feel free to give me a link if you see me... please! ��

tassychris
11-18-2012, 11:06 PM
The shark tank really isn't that scary I get attacked less at 200 then I ever did. Indians power to beat down others is highly overrated. I get attacked by them but really they do no harm I don't lose explosives, money anything. Just remember never log off. Oh and if you have time make fun of Boda and Ghost if he doesn't ban you from his wall.
CM Aussie for the record.

Scarface corleone
11-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Apologise to you Jo. I don't apologise for speaking the truth! I called you exactly what you are!! For you to say childish posts from cm is what ticked you off is a joke! You were brown nosing Indians and running cm down on the forums. Whilst still friending us, at the same time. It wasn't until we read your posts on here, we saw who you really were.. Keep kidding yourself buddy

Ghost818
11-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Maybe if your head wasnt so deep up your behind, you'd see whatever was on the forum, was copy and pasted to your walls. So don't give me no BS. I felt bad
For you punks cause I already knew you guys were unorganized and unaware of what was going On. I told you what was up, and offered you a way of safety because I saw some of your crew had big mouths with no stats to back them up.

If I'm not mistaken, you guys were ready to drop tags and take the amnesty (while we permitted the red tag till she was better) but then #1 you guys some how remembered your friend was in a coma???

#2Then same night your crew tries to make me look like an idiot posting things to conspire against me, then you say I'm bullying you? Lol. Don't give me no bs you "kindly" refused the amnesty.

You guys dug your own ditch, and your egos were so big you drowned yourselves in them. Don't pretend you are a victim cause you asked for it.

CK was atleast 1% organized and actually have stats to back them up.

You guys are just puppets who fall into my every play.

For the record Mickey Mouse, none of the 5 CM folks in the shark tank are blocked from my wall. Unlike most of us Indians blocked from yours...gee...the irony.

vitus79
11-19-2012, 12:21 AM
i liked the mickey outfit. not that i took my time to visit the hood and slap the avatar over there, just sayin.. 😂

tassychris
11-19-2012, 01:10 AM
Vitu I have a Nice little Mini Mouse dress picked out for you
Okay lets get this straight as Scar says we had a, vote on should we lose our tags because of a request from Indians. 99 percent of members said no to Indians in a very polite way.
GHOST I am banned from your site..... Lucky you
Ghost you started out as a player I had a lot of respect for... But since we rejected your stupid offer you have been very nasty.
Enougth said
[CM] AUSSIE

Scarface corleone
11-19-2012, 01:41 AM
Think what you want ghost! The point I was making is we never used reds illness as an excuse! And I have asked you for an example, I've said I don't mind getting hit by Indians. You're starting to get a little bit angry!! And to say we are not organized is funny. Everyday another Indian is apologising to a fellow Indian for accidentally attacking one another... Now that's funny!!

Ghost818
11-19-2012, 02:52 AM
@Scar face Really? Where do you see that ?? At level 170? We don't attack eachother, we know our ins and outs we operate as one. But you Guys... Lol... claim you aren't responsible for what any of your crew does. Puppets I tell yah.

@Mickey Mouse You are not blocked from my wall you posted on it regarding Nemi remember that?... I don't block people as your comments humor me. If polite in yor books is spammig my wall and cursing at indians then sure thats what happened. It wasnt your turning down the offer that ticked me off, I could care less. What ticked me off was I actually tried to help you guys, and your guys bad mouthed me not only that, but they also tried to conspire against me. when I saw that I called off any deal I had thought of and straight hitlist for all of u, even the ones that had half a brain to answer with manners.

jobadass
11-19-2012, 04:47 AM
You were brown nosing Indians and running cm down on the forums. Whilst still friending us, at the same time. It wasn't until we read your posts on here, we saw who you really were.. Cm had gone ballistic on my wall many times before I started this thread. I had two CM in my mafia, Chooch and Red.
I added Chooch back to my mafia because he's a great guy and didn't appreciate me hitting him. 2 other CM members have been completely cool about my attacks/robbberies, and I told one that if/when this is over, I'd be happy to add him. He sent me his add code, and I wrote it down. Sorry, I have a soft spot for non-ignorant people.

Let me be clear, Seneca is an idiot. I don't mind him beating me all of the time (it's a game) but to constantly write on my wall with his angry little posts then threaten to block me, is rediculous.

Red is obviously a cheat. ..or wants to be.

Polarbear
11-19-2012, 04:57 AM
HI JOBEEEEEE!! :cool:

What's this CM?

jobadass
11-19-2012, 06:22 AM
HI JOBEEEEEE!! :cool:

What's this CM?PB, good to see you bro. Still haven't quite figured them out. They obviously don't function as a team.

@ Ghost: You are dead-right about their lack of leadership and communication. I've had 3 CM ask me why the Indians are always attacking them and what it's all about. I've tried to explain it to them as best as I understand, but know I don't speak for your crew. I kind of feel bad for some of them, as they have no idea what they've gotten into nor what is going on. I guess I am more of their leader than anyone else.

Scarface: This was my egotistical, Indian suck-up post that you've come to hate me for. I am merely posting what I see, how I see it. You and I were never mobbed up, we just spoke briefly when we met in game. You seemed like a decent dude then and communication was cordial. It went downhill when you got reports from your people and saw this thread. You haven't seen the posts on my wall from CM, neither past or present, so your argument is unfounded.

Joeycool
11-19-2012, 06:45 AM

Nice post! Well said! You take pride in your crew, I like that.

See you in a few levels.

And welcome to the forum! (maybe try paragraphs in future! MY EYES!!!)

Ghost818
11-19-2012, 11:32 AM
^we will see them soon Joey, wait for the Indian smoke signals

jobadass
11-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Nice post! Well said! You take pride in your crew, I like that.

See you in a few levels.

And welcome to the forum! (maybe try paragraphs in future! MY EYES!!!)So wait, you're back in game too? That would be awesome.

Ghost818
11-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Hold your horses Jo. He meant Indians :)

Though it would be nice.

jobadass
11-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Hold your horses Jo. He meant Indians :)

Though it would be nice.Bummer......

Polarbear
11-19-2012, 05:07 PM
I shall join in a couple days for this =]

Off topic: Was this haunted mansion buildings I see, some Halloween thing I missed?

PB&J FTW!!!

jobadass
11-19-2012, 05:55 PM
I shall join in a couple days for this =]

Off topic: Was this haunted mansion buildings I see, some Halloween thing I missed?

PB&J FTW!!!I think I love you...

no homo

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 06:05 PM
The level of suckupery going on in this thread is approaching the point where "no homo" can't save you anymore.

jobadass
11-19-2012, 06:08 PM
The level of suckupery going on in this thread is approaching the point where "no homo" can't save you anymore.I need to change my sig, eh?

SiennaSharpe
11-20-2012, 07:43 AM

Yes, it was available for only a few days. Nice little building. 41k at level 10 and upgrades were free.

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 02:13 PM
I shall join in a couple days for this =]. Polarbears post!

I see cm Seneca has already come for you! And you have told him to stop!!

Polarbear
11-20-2012, 07:08 PM
?

How did you translate "annoyance" to stop?

Funny how gangs like to manipulate things to make themselves awesome.

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 07:12 PM
True! Annoyance

Funny how some guys say they will join in get attacked
Then say it's annoying!!

Polarbear
11-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah, ever had someone Christmas light up your news feed, losing all previous links! Especially when they can lose sarins just for a 30k gain... There's no sense in that, it's just annoying.

Either way, I can just overtake stats by tomorrow, stop collecting and bleed him of the inflated consumables.

No biggie! :)

Then perhaps I'll bring back gold from MA for good measure.

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 07:32 PM
So what you're saying is: you will join in on the attacks on cm, but when you get attacked it's annoying!
And pointless! So why say you would join in?

Polarbear
11-20-2012, 07:54 PM
When I JUST managed to get fuzzy and chem on my news feed, and trying to establish solid links for attack, SOMEONE comes along and refreshes it all! That's annoying!

I had posted few times before I was going to give them a pre-tank beating, but you lot decide to come along and ruin it! So bugger all! I'll breach 100k and give you all a pre-tank-welcoming-greeting instead. Given looks of a few of your crew: all just big mouths and <50k, it's a wonder how this fight didn't erupt earlier.

Except (cm) COOCH, he's cool! (Shout out!) <---- Give him amnesty

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm not being loudmouthed. you don't say you are going too attack a whole crew. And not expect to get attacked at a time that doesn't suit you! Anyway I'll shout out out too Chooch as well! This is my last post on forums! This game is time consuming enough! Peace!

Polarbear
11-20-2012, 08:42 PM
^^^^^ Please read previous post.

"Annoyance" regarded someone ruining my setup, when I wasn't hitting back.

Annoyance is also now, being called an Indian puppet by your people. HONESTLY?! What kind of crap do you lot come up with.

You think, if I really thought getting attacked was annoying, I would have gone and poked every CCS/CK/Indian member around?!

Deluxe
11-20-2012, 09:04 PM
You think, if I really thought getting attacked was annoying, I would have gone and poked every CCS/CK/Indian member around?!

That is true, he did go on poking anyone and everyone...until big daddy came by and put the smack down

Tomatoneverdie
11-20-2012, 09:16 PM
That is true, he did go on poking anyone and everyone...until big daddy came by and put the smack down

LOL, Polarbear got bigger b@lls than I do, I would never poke the big guns (not counting the accidental failed attacks)....

Deluxe
11-20-2012, 09:28 PM
LOL, Polarbear got bigger b@lls than I do, I would never poke the big guns (not counting the accidental failed attacks)....

Im actually not even a big gun, just a moderate gun who was big enough to win a few :)

Polarbear
11-20-2012, 10:14 PM
:)

I was very bored then, during that fight I went from 500 to 2k losses. :( But gained 11k wins!

jobadass
11-21-2012, 03:14 AM
I had posted few times before I was going to give them a pre-tank beating, but you lot decide to come along and ruin it! So bugger all! I'll breach 100k and give you all a pre-tank-welcoming-greeting instead.
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

fuzzy
11-21-2012, 05:57 AM
When I JUST managed to get fuzzy and chem on my news feed, and trying to establish solid links for attack, SOMEONE comes along and refreshes it all! That's annoying!

I had posted few times before I was going to give them a pre-tank beating, but you lot decide to come along and ruin it! So bugger all! I'll breach 100k and give you all a pre-tank-welcoming-greeting instead. Given looks of a few of your crew: all just big mouths and <50k, it's a wonder how this fight didn't erupt earlier.

Except (cm) COOCH, he's cool! (Shout out!) <---- Give him amnesty

Agreed... (CM) Cooch is cool and we have lots of conversations after my hits against him.

PolarBear....I gave you a link to me so you can give me a pre tank beating but I would warn you then CM Seneca gets to me pretty fast