PDA

View Full Version : Hit Interval

minji976
11-14-2012, 02:36 AM
I've beeb hitting thus guy for awhile, simply because he hit me first and keep coming back. Anyway, it's been 5 hours since i hit him 10 times, but I'm still not allowed to hit again. I thought the hit period is 2 hours.

AK-47
11-14-2012, 03:39 AM
You know... there are other players in this game. Just saying maaaaaaybe, just maybe its possible another one of those players already beat him up? I know crazy right? /nosarcasm

minji976
11-14-2012, 04:20 AM
I checked his stats, no change on fight win/loss. It's now 7 hours and counting. Also, during first 2 hours, he did not have money sign overhead. Now I see the money sign, but just does not allow me to beat him.

Coldjoey
11-14-2012, 08:53 AM
I checked his stats, no change on fight win/loss. It's now 7 hours and counting. Also, during first 2 hours, he did not have money sign overhead. Now I see the money sign, but just does not allow me to beat him.
His stats will change when he longs in to the game

TruthHurts
11-14-2012, 10:45 AM

You might be too beat up to fight. I know it says he is too beat, but if you have lost 10 fights in 2 hours, it will affect your ability to attack as well.

Paulio
11-14-2012, 11:08 AM
You might be too beat up to fight. I know it says he is too beat, but if you have lost 10 fights in 2 hours, it will affect your ability to attack as well.

That's not true

Ramshutu
11-14-2012, 11:09 AM
The hit period depends.

When they were active, the Beetles had a hit period of every few months.

Vanilla ice, I suspect was infinite.

However, to answer the original question. The cooloff period is 2 hours, but there are occasionally people reporting funnies like yourself (this could be what TruthHurts said), but I have never seen it.

minji976
11-16-2012, 01:57 AM
I think I figured out why. I visited his hood too often. I think gree might have set a threshold on this to protect the other party.

(CK) EL
11-16-2012, 02:08 AM

as paulio said, this is not true