PDA

View Full Version : General J joins the boycott, better late than never

general_J
11-13-2012, 10:37 PM
I am boycotting Gree's Modern War. No gold, no pvp, no raiding, nothing until Gree meet's the demands.

To show solidarity and to try to improve this game I join this boycott.

I would like to see new units with higher stats that everyone can have a chance of purchasing with money.

I would like to see all hackers eliminated from this game.

If we report someone, please respond back with they have been removed from the game or they are a legitimate player.

I would like screenshots before and during events so we know when an event begins, what the prize is and how long the event lasts.

I would like better customer service: Answers to all our tickets......employees to actually read our tickets so that we don't get generic answers that have nothing to do with our questions.

I would like to see Gree reward their awesome employees like CJ and A so that they won't quit.

I would like to see the Leaderboard events to be unfrozen the last hour so that not only can we watch the action but .....we will know where everyone finishes.

I would like to see that all boosts are working. We should visibly see a difference in stats or attacks etc.

I would like to see someone moderate the forums and hold people accountable to the rules.
.....Examples: trolls, vulgarity, not respecting each other and our opinions

By boycotting I declare for the next week I will not raid or attack anyone. I will not buy gold until I see some resolve with our issues.

Let's stand together to improve the game....vballmadam[/QUOTE]

Vballmadam
11-13-2012, 10:59 PM
Welcome aboard General J....let's help make this a better game for everyone!

Harry Tuttle
11-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Welcome General!

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:52 AM
Welcome aboard, well-said! Gen Jeffrey! :p