PDA

View Full Version : You spent gold on what?

Hondo
11-13-2012, 07:27 PM
I have been lurking these forums for quite a long time now and was thinking about some of the funny threads I had read. The one that tops my list is when some poor sap spent 20 gold on a grunt by accident. The funniest thing I've ever read, a must for all forum members. If I could find it and knew how to post a link I would, so a little help would be appreciated.

If anyone has another must read or funny story I would love to read them.

Smile, we still have our health.

Dr. Dengus
11-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Accidentally spending gold on a grunt is a form of hazing. If you haven't done it, you can't call yourself a true MW player lol. Was this the thread you were thinking of?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23366-Worst-fat-fingered-loss

Fl@sh
11-13-2012, 08:05 PM
That's the one. Lets necro it, it's still relevant.

Hondo
11-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks Dr. that still cracks me up. Funniest thread ever.

Black Knight
11-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Accidentally spending gold on a grunt is a form of hazing. If you haven't done it, you can't call yourself a true MW player lol. Was this the thread you were thinking of?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23366-Worst-fat-fingered-loss

Absolutely p***ed myself laughing when I came across it a while back.
So I have to fat finger a grunt to become a true MW player now?

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Lmao... Just read that thread. That was a great read, first three pages sounded so wrong LOLOL. So many great innuendos

Dr. Dengus
11-13-2012, 08:35 PM

According to the trend, it's due for a necro. The first post on pg. 6 was from 4/17 and the next reply after that was from Miner on 7/23. About a 3 month difference, and it's well past 10/23. Somebody has to have had a fat-fingered loss worth sharing in the past 3 months lol.

Speed ump
11-13-2012, 08:39 PM
You know what's worse than that, I purposely spent gold on grunts, used to have about 450 of them. Then they divided the upper level into above 500 and below, and I could not drop to get down, so I got them all removed. That was a LNG while back now.

Dr. Dengus
11-13-2012, 09:17 PM
You know what's worse than that, I purposely spent gold on grunts, used to have about 450 of them. Then they divided the upper level into above 500 and below, and I could not drop to get down, so I got them all removed. That was a LNG while back now.

That's rough speed!

Jhenry02
11-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Instead of a composites factory i bought a geothermal plant. Feel dumb about it now.

Vballmadam
11-13-2012, 09:38 PM
All I can say is I've done it all!

I'm always pushing the wrong button!

marebear
11-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Here Hondo, this thread is awesome too..http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29661-You-may-have-a-moder-war-problem-if...

qqqq
11-14-2012, 02:37 AM
I've bought an energy refill when I was full energy....but I shouldn't be a true MW player because I resolved it with a ticket...

Thunder Child
11-14-2012, 03:44 AM
Accidentally spending gold on a grunt is a form of hazing. If you haven't done it, you can't call yourself a true MW player lol. Was this the thread you were thinking of?http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23366-Worst-fat-fingered-lossThanks, DD, I'd forgotten I started that one! I nearly pissed myself that night.... And the Three Amigos were born!

mickymacirl
11-14-2012, 05:06 AM
Used to spend gold on units/gold buildings and events... but not anymore, if i want to gamble I'll buy a lottery ticket in future!

boardgames rule
11-14-2012, 06:38 AM
Well i did spend a couple of bucks on a nation change. But other trhatn that i have bought 2 geothermals,comp,3 pack of crates, and almost a diamond mine with TJ gold.

Hondo
11-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Here Hondo, this thread is awesome too..http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29661-You-may-have-a-moder-war-problem-if...

That's a good one as well Marebear, I had forgotten all about that thread.
Thank you

Hondo
11-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Thanks, DD, I'd forgotten I started that one! I nearly pissed myself that night.... And the Three Amigos were born!

So that was the beginning of the 3 amigos. You guys always crack me up. Legendary members of the forum.

albeezy
11-14-2012, 08:26 AM

You are right Fl@sh, this is highly relevant! For example:

Ok i took one ally. Here was my dilemma: one the one hand i did not want to hurt anyone by not choosing him or her as my single companion in worrysome days. Solution: i buy a grunt.

Accidentally spending gold on a grunt is a form of hazing. If you haven't done it, you can't call yourself a true MW player lol.

I am sure that FERR will be happy to hear that he is finally a "true" MW player!

dads
11-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Lol you think a grunts a laugh.
Try 17 off them.
My old iPod has a broken screen & didn't move well.
so I have 17 grunts a engery refill when as said I didn't need it & I brought a few scratchers to boot.

Bronson
11-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Thanks, DD, I'd forgotten I started that one! I nearly pissed myself that night.... And the Three Amigos were born!

Three Amigos baby!!!! That was a great thread and although I didnt piss myself I was close to tears with laughter

LeBarticus
11-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Lol I've spent gold on a grunt before by accident, got refunded though. I've also upgraded a couple buildings by accident (also refunded)

They need a confirmation screen