PDA

View Full Version : I'm banning myself.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-13-2012, 06:00 PM
With the power vested in me, by me, myself, and I; I hereby ban and banish myself from this forum forever!

I deserve better, and I've earned it.

LMFAO, as the door hits me where the sun will never shine!!

Toodles...

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Ban yourself, think what the end result could be for others.

Col.34w
11-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Funny how you tried to get banned, but it never really happened..thanks for all the laughs!

Ajk
11-13-2012, 06:13 PM
I can see this being the end result anyway. The forums will most likely be shut down with the boycott spreading to other games now. That being said, thank you PJ for your help in shedding the light.

jeffrey
11-13-2012, 06:17 PM
PJ, so the 3 amigo penguins daily jokes can not keep you interested. Okay, you should have more fun with Oprah then. ;)

iamnasty
11-13-2012, 06:33 PM
PJ, so the 3 amigo penguins daily jokes can not keep you interested. Okay, you should have more fun with Oprah then. ;)

Chicken Jeffrey,
Not if you can make the 3 amigo penguins to smile at the same time wave a bit more.
If possible please get rid of the tuxedo, and dress them up in a proper evening dress !!!

Hero of Time
11-13-2012, 06:59 PM
This thread will likely get locked soon so I'll just say these 2 things.
1: PJ, we never really talked to each other but I have read some of your posts and you seem like a pretty good guy so goodbye and goodluck with what lies ahead for you.
2: IBTL.

Led
11-13-2012, 07:01 PM
They always come back...

😉

Corsair
11-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Well, I guess we will all have to wait and see if the sun rises tomorrow.

Dry
11-13-2012, 07:30 PM
I am banning my self to !

Hero of Time
11-13-2012, 07:32 PM
I am banning my self to !

Why?
And myself is 1 word not 2. And also you should've used too not to.

Ryans67
11-13-2012, 11:19 PM
Hero of Crime, I know my buddies are setting me up here but here we go...think you should
ban you self two for being a full on flaming transvestite!

Lol... Now where am I going to find this kind of entertainment if everyone is banned?

Proprioc3ption
11-14-2012, 12:14 AM
PJ, there will be many here who will continue the legacy and fight for all. Even if and when I do delete these games if things don't change on GREE's end...'which we all know they never will!' I'll stick around here to voice loudly to current and new players about the real issues concerning these games. Issues that concern ALL players of the game.

Hit me up on Starcraft 2 sometime if your interested...at least with PC titles their (developers) interest isn't in sucking money from you while providing a sub-rate 2D games where unit textures are recycled because they can't be bothered drawing new ones. To PC developers it's about providing great entertainment for a very reasonable price! They wouldn't dream of trying to rip people off. What I've discovered is that people on OS devices are more gullible to fall for this crap...and I sadly say I was one of them. BUT no longer, I'm lodging my complaints through ITunes and asking for a full refund on all purchases on GREE games. I don't expect much in return but at least I'm one pushing this in this matter.

All the best PJ!

ohwhatafinish
11-14-2012, 12:24 AM
PJ, there will be many here who will continue the legacy and fight for all. Even if and when I do delete these games if things don't change on GREE's end...'which we all know they never will!' I'll stick around here to voice loudly to current and new players about the real issues concerning these games. Issues that concern ALL players of the game.

Hit me up on Starcraft 2 sometime if your interested...at least with PC titles their (developers) interest isn't in sucking money from you while providing a sub-rate 2D games where unit textures are recycled because they can't be bothered drawing new ones. To PC developers it's about providing great entertainment for a very reasonable price! They wouldn't dream of trying to rip people off. What I've discovered is that people on OS devices are more gullible to fall for this crap...and I sadly say I was one of them. BUT no longer, I'm lodging my complaints through ITunes and asking for a full refund on all purchases on GREE games. I don't expect much in return but at least I'm one pushing this in this matter.

All the best PJ!
Some good points here and a lesson to those who do spend real money on this game, buy a console game or PC game that is going to be much better gameplay than this 2D rubbish and doesn't have an option for you to spend money in game. Close down the forum gree that would cap you off as totally useless.

Mcdoc
11-14-2012, 03:37 AM
As the toilet bowl swirls and the shiny turds disappear

The hypnotic waters call out to me - come on in - the water is nice

And the poetic Justice for Pirate Justice is both sad & enlightening

Now who will pick up the torch and light the way to enlightenment?

Who is next on the chopping block to be called out as a General Nuisance

And threatened to be banned only to lead to self banishment.

Alas - why do post written under the influence of NyQuil go silently into the night?

Where does this desire to pay tribute by imitating non-rhyming rhythmic post derive?

At first I was afraid - now I'm petrified - but I will survive - I will survive :)

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 03:48 AM
Exactly, superman McDoc, who is going to carry torch without PJ, with just Ferr left, it is not enough. Without the organizers, the cheerleaders would have no one to cheer on.

Can someone start a thread/poll to insist PJ to stay put??

Harry Tuttle
11-14-2012, 05:47 AM
As the toilet bowl swirls and the shiny turds disappear

The hypnotic waters call out to me - come on in - the water is nice

And the poetic Justice for Pirate Justice is both sad & enlightening

Now who will pick up the torch and light the way to enlightenment?

Who is next on the chopping block to be called out as a General Nuisance

And threatened to be banned only to lead to self banishment.

Alas - why do post written under the influence of NyQuil go silently into the night?

Where does this desire to pay tribute by imitating non-rhyming rhythmic post derive?

At first I was afraid - now I'm petrified - but I will survive - I will survive :)

Lol did you have to drink NyQuil to get the style down, or are you channelling?

Hero of Time
11-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Hey PJ hasn't been banned yet.