PDA

View Full Version : i see there is a new update for android tonight. has anyone updated yet?

daystardawg
11-13-2012, 05:53 PM
i'm curious what it is first, cause i'm enjoying the multi-tap loot too much to lose it again. ;)

Ghost818
11-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Please look at the other threads on the forum. There are now 2 threads regarding android CC updates. Ask your ?s there

daystardawg
11-13-2012, 06:08 PM
yeah i saw it just a sec ago. *deleting title*

Bala82
11-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Did anyone notice before update there is A new permission settings on the update which means SPYWARE can be run on your phone. I was about to update when i saw under permission setting ' Retrieve running application' -allows application to retrieve information about currently and running task and allow malicious application to discover private information about other application.

the_dude
11-14-2012, 01:32 AM
Well thats very nice of gree to show some interest in me personally. I wonder if that makes us friends.

Paulio
11-14-2012, 01:42 AM
I noticed that almost all of the past LE items are available for purchase.

prostouser
11-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Did anyone notice before update there is A new permission settings on the update which means SPYWARE can be run on your phone. I was about to update when i saw under permission setting ' Retrieve running application' -allows application to retrieve information about currently and running task and allow malicious application to discover private information about other application.
Lets hope that is for anticheating or stability features. One can reject update anyway