PDA

View Full Version : I fear the end of MW is imminent

Agent Orange
11-13-2012, 01:48 PM
With the latest problem with increased loss rates during PvP the game has pretty much become unplayable. My only guess is that these loss rates were implemented in order to force those who enjoy PvP to buy gold units since they are the only units that are immune to this type of tampering in program. Guess the boycott did hit home....

Raiding has also been affected, in the past we just assumed that you would loose more than you could possibly gain when raiding a player with similar stats. Now with this change raiding weak players is also not economical. So basically where does that leave us? Pretty much dead in the water I would say.

If this was some sort of fix to address the problem with casualty glitchers then it's unfortunately not working since it's affecting everyone especially those who are free and low gold spenders. Those who are high gold spenders with all gold armies are only affected when they loose any valour of other units they happened to gain or buy and Speed did make note of this increase in losses in one of his threads.

If this is an attempt to bolster sales then IMHO it's going to be an epic failure.....

Matt Thornton
11-13-2012, 01:54 PM
I still don't lose many units in attacking or raiding.I have not noticed any change at all.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-13-2012, 01:57 PM
I don't bemoan, nor am I accusing you of bemoaning, the loss of this game.

If the game does shut down, it isn't because of the boycott, girlcott, or peoplecott.

The boycott, girlcott, or peoplecott simply exacerbated Gree's end game.

Gree was going to end this game anyway.

Gree is headed in different direction with their products.

This war game wasn't created by Gree, but by Funzio.

Gree seemed to be more inclined to create social games based on role playing, not war gaming.

Gree also has a propensity to gravitate towards gambling games, or games of chance, which can be manipulated for maximum profitability.

This game doesn't fit into Gree's future, it never did.

Gree simply exploited it for whatever profits or income they could derive.

With the latest problem with increased loss rates during PvP the game has pretty much become unplayable. My only guess is that these loss rates were implemented in order to force those who enjoy PvP to buy gold units since they are the only units that are immune to this type of tampering in program. Guess the boycott did hit home....

Raiding has also been affected, in the past we just assumed that you would loose more than you could possibly gain when raiding a player with similar stats. Now with this change raiding weak players is also not economical. So basically where does that leave us? Pretty much dead in the water I would say.

If this was some sort of fix to address the problem with casualty glitchers then it's unfortunately not working since it's affecting everyone especially those who are free and low gold spenders. Those who are high gold spenders with all gold armies are only affected when they loose any valour of other units they happened to gain or buy and Speed did make note of this increase in losses in one of his threads.

If this is an attempt to bolster sales then IMHO it's going to be an epic failure.....

EnjoyLife
11-13-2012, 03:55 PM
I still don't lose many units in attacking or raiding.I have not noticed any change at all.

I have the same experience as you