PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Collect 10 is next after boss event

Gambit12
11-13-2012, 05:53 AM
Check the pattern in my signature guys, first the 3 leaderboard & followed by collect 10, then 3 leaderboard again, & maybe collect 10 is next after the boss event. What do you think guys..?

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-13-2012, 05:56 AM
We can hope :)

Romaro
11-13-2012, 05:59 AM
I hope so 🙇

BigD@wg
Only event other than bosses I will play . So ya I hope so!

manbeast
I think maybe they will go back to collect 10 since this leaderboard was a failure. The other ones that ferr won probably made them more money than any collect 10.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-13-2012, 06:04 AM
How many of us would be lured into going after #10 with gold if the unit had the upgrade 2 buildings at once boost? I'd be pretty tempted myself I must admit...

mickymacirl
11-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Not a chance! Since the bug I've reported twice now about being able to upgrade any amount of buildings at once, is still not fixed.

manbeast
11-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Not a chance! Since the bug I've reported twice now about being able to upgrade any amount of buildings at once, is still not fixed.

U have a but that allows you to upgrade as many buildings as you want? Sounds pretty sweet

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-13-2012, 06:20 AM

ohhh so that boost hasn't been working properly? That's really sad because that should not be hard to program/code... ughhh

mickymacirl
11-13-2012, 07:10 AM
Na nothing to do with the boost, I guess since it's not been fixed I'll have to send in ANOTHER ticket for them to fix it.

mickymacirl
11-13-2012, 07:11 AM
U have a but that allows you to upgrade as many buildings as you want? Sounds pretty sweet

Might sound sweet, but if I was one of the people spending 1000's of dollars to have the two upgrade boost I'd be pretty pissed off if I found out people have it for free.

Maverick50727
11-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Might sound sweet, but if I was one of the people sending 1000's of dollars to have the two upgrade boost I'd be pretty pissed off if I found out people have it for free.PM me the details of you don't mind. I hadn't heard of that one. I would be happy to report it with any others I find to attack them on another front. Maybe if they get it from more people they will listen. There is one glitch where certain people get 2 buildings for 1 when purchased. When the first money building is built, then 2nd doesn't show in the store, but if you move the building you built the 2nd one is underneath it and you didn't have to pay for it. 2 for 1 sale. It was only for money buildings the way I understand and explains the 2nd command center for a few people.

I haven't heard of it in a while, so they may have fixed it. I know I was mad when I found out about it. I had already bought every non gold building in the game one at a time. Finding out some were getting a second building for free was a real kicker.

There is always going to be bugs and glitches. Nature of any game. We just have to report them as we find them.

Tanner
11-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Might sound sweet, but if I was one of the people spending 1000's of dollars to have the two upgrade boost I'd be pretty pissed off if I found out people have it for free.

just wow! I'd think about participating for a prize like that. Still not going to spend gold though ;)

mickymacirl
11-13-2012, 08:25 AM
PM me the details of you don't mind. I hadn't heard of that one. I would be happy to report it with any others I find to attack them on another front. Maybe if they get it from more people they will listen. There is one glitch where certain people get 2 buildings for 1 when purchased. When the first money building is built, then 2nd doesn't show in the store, but if you move the building you built the 2nd one is underneath it and you didn't have to pay for it. 2 for 1 sale. It was only for money buildings the way I understand and explains the 2nd command center for a few people.

I haven't heard of it in a while, so they may have fixed it. I know I was mad when I found out about it. I had already bought every non gold building in the game one at a time. Finding out some were getting a second building for free was a real kicker.

There is always going to be bugs and glitches. Nature of any game. We just have to report them as we find them.

The building glitch is still possible to do btw.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Check the pattern in my signature guys, first the 3 leaderboard & followed by collect 10, then 3 leaderboard again, & maybe collect 10 is next after the boss event. What do you think guys..?

Who cares, if you're boycotting or girlcotting?

Fl@sh
11-13-2012, 08:39 AM
What would I do with another unit like that? Can I upgrade 4 buildings at once?

albeezy
11-13-2012, 08:53 AM
New collect 10 event forthcoming possibly? hmmmm Lets spectulate the 10 part unit bonus or boost. Perhaps +20% more defense from sea, ground, air, or infantry units? I may join the damn boycott full force if this happens!

DISCLAIMER: I have no inside informatoin, this is purely speculation and for entertainment purposes only

Gambit12
11-13-2012, 08:58 AM
Who cares, if you're boycotting or girlcotting?

Silence is golden.

Like you said pj "Silence is golden."

albeezy
11-13-2012, 09:14 AM
I don't know, how many more defense buildings you have that aren't fully upgraded! LOL

BigD@wg
11-13-2012, 09:22 AM
How many of us would be lured into going after #10 with gold if the unit had the upgrade 2 buildings at once boost? I'd be pretty tempted myself I must admit...

A building cost or time reduction (obviously that would include a double upgrade bonus) would get me to spend gold, but only the amount I'm sitting on right now. No additional purchases of gold would be made to get it.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Gambit your inbox is full now btw

mickymacirl
11-13-2012, 09:55 AM

You do not require the two upgrades at once unit to upgrade any buildings, that's the point !!

Gambit12
11-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Gambit your inbox is full now btw

I just deleted some...

BringIt
11-13-2012, 10:02 AM
My guess is that boss event wont be out for a while with all the complaints and the boycott escalating

BigD@wg
11-13-2012, 10:22 AM
My guess is that boss event wont be out for a while with all the complaints and the boycott escalating

I'm betting it starts later today.

chbranch
11-13-2012, 10:27 AM

Has those(leaderboard, collect 10, boss event) been the only events offered on MW?

BringIt
11-13-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm betting it starts later today.

I hope you are right. Gonna be the first boss I actually beat. I'm in the first tier but I think 7K attack and some tapyjoy gold will do!

Sugarymama
11-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Like you said pj "Silence is golden."

LOL! Love it...

Personally, I would participate in an event if the prize was "upgrade 2 buildings at at time". I don't think I won that unit in the last event, but can anyone tell me what the unit is? I've won a few back when the events were collect 10,but I didn't really keep track.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-13-2012, 10:36 AM
LOL! Love it...

Personally, I would participate in an event if the prize was "upgrade 2 buildings at at time". I don't think I won that unit in the last event, but can anyone tell me what the unit is? I've won a few back when the events were collect 10,but I didn't really keep track.

The only Unit that has the upgrade two at once boost is the Fusion APC (ground unit). It was the Top 50 Prize in the first Leaderboard event (collecting fusion cores).

Miner has a couple of threads that show all the event prizes too.

Sugarymama
11-13-2012, 10:53 AM
The only Unit that has the upgrade two at once boost is the Fusion APC (ground unit). It was the Top 50 Prize in the first Leaderboard event (collecting fusion cores).

Miner has a couple of threads that show all the event prizes too.

Thanks Phantom. Well, that answers my question. I haven't won any top 50 or even 250 prizes. Haven't been using gold since those types of events started.

I know this has been said several times, but MW really needs an event that non-gold spenders have a chance to win the top prize. There should be an option when you open a crate to speed up the timer to open the next crate (in addition to whatever is in the crate). You have to speed up the timer to have a chance to get several dozen, or even 100 opens to even have a chance to win those top prizes.

Gambit12
11-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Has those(leaderboard, collect 10, boss event) been the only events offered on MW?

As far as i know there's only 3 that you mention...

Thief
11-13-2012, 12:16 PM
As far as i know there's only 3 that you mention...

5 Event Types Total:

IPH Tournament (offered once)Where top 500? Players from 1-100 and 101-200 Recieved the EBD Unit for doing nothing but sending in a ticket (note the Mockery) I believe it was 130k for under 100 and Over 300k for over 100. Not much of an event as it was 3 days and whatever your stats were...meant you got the unit if you knew to contact Support to claim your unit before the deadline.

PVP Tournament: (offered once) Self Explanatory...Wish i could have competed in this but i was traveling

10 Crate

Boss Battles

Auction

I believe they were released in that order as well.

Lt. Falcon
11-13-2012, 12:18 PM
5 Event Types Total:

IPH Tournament (offered once)Where top 500? Players from 1-100 and 101-200 Recieved the EBD Unit for doing nothing but sending in a ticket (note the Mockery) I believe it was 130k for under 100 and Over 300k for over 100. Not much of an event as it was 3 days and whatever your stats were...meant you got the unit if you knew to contact Support to claim your unit before the deadline.

PVP Tournament: (offered once) Self Explanatory...Wish i could have competed in this but i was traveling

10 Crate

Boss Battles

Auction

I believe they were released in that order as well.

and the invisible forum event with invisible prizes that took place 2 weeks ago.

chbranch
11-13-2012, 12:29 PM
and the invisible forum event with invisible prizes that took place 2 weeks ago.

I participated in that invisible event too. Got my invisible "so close but no cigar" prize in my inbox today. It would be nice to have a fresh pvp tourney or some new event content to bring some sunshine to the forum. Im tired of all this negative downer talk!!! Sh.it got old fast.

albeezy
11-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Makes you wonder how they did the PVP tourney so many months ago and were able to provide leaderboard updates periodically throughout the weekend? We didnt have codes in our profiles, or anything back then

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 02:59 PM
I think the pattern in my signature is still good to go for collect 10...