PDA

View Full Version : ->> itune gift cards for sale 50% off

jaydub
11-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I have some itunes gift card codes ( UNITED STATES ONLY )

Im selling them for 50% off. I accept paypal

add me on MSN - FrankFerry@Live.com or email me jaydubnj@gmail.com

Babytway
11-12-2012, 09:39 PM
seems legit

Tragik
11-13-2012, 01:44 AM
What kind of sorry **** pays for music?

Bit Torrent, *****!

the_dude
11-13-2012, 02:04 AM

Bit Torrent, *****!

A person that respects the bands making the music.

Also I believe folks are using the itunes cards to purchase gold and apps in ios. But i'm on android so what do I know.

Dhusagar
11-13-2012, 02:42 AM

Bit Torrent, *****!

Spoken like a true Soprano!

trickyvegas
11-13-2012, 04:07 AM

Bit Torrent, *****!

Illeagal downloaders should have their ears filled with concrete, unless it's **** music - in which case fill yer boots.

bimmer kid
11-13-2012, 06:24 AM
some people still pay for music.....dumb people

kimberleyj
11-13-2012, 06:37 AM
some people still pay for music.....dumb people

if no one paid for music no one would be able to afford to bring out songs. the people who don't pay for music are stealing in other words breaking the law, so it is the people that do the crime that are the dumb people.

bimmer kid
11-13-2012, 06:41 AM
well ill buy a cd if I really wanna support somebody or a band. but paying for over 3,000 songs? I'd be broke as a joke

trickyvegas
11-13-2012, 07:06 AM
well ill buy a cd if I really wanna support somebody or a band. but paying for over 3,000 songs? I'd be broke as a joke

How about you just buy the ones you really like, instead?

If you really, really like it - invest in some decks and get it on vinyl.

Ragmondino
11-13-2012, 07:11 AM
I download freely what I want, and if I like the band I watch them live. At over £50 a time that's where there biggest income is. They make bugger all from cd and download sales. Most of that goes to the seller and companies who produce the albums.

bimmer kid
11-13-2012, 07:40 AM
How about you just buy the ones you really like, instead?

If you really, really like it - invest in some decks and get it on vinyl.
well thats what i mean, if I really like them and want to support them ill buy a cd. I actually dont even remember the last cd i bought lol artists nowadays make so much $$$ from doing shows alone anyway
i just youtube music or download straight to my ipod

trickyvegas
11-13-2012, 08:00 AM
I download freely what I want, and if I like the band I watch them live. At over £50 a time that's where there biggest income is. They make bugger all from cd and download sales. Most of that goes to the seller and companies who produce the albums.

It really depends who the label is, I know a couple of folk who run small independant labels where the split is much fairer.