PDA

View Full Version : More units becoming invisible.

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Two titan apc's and another mig has become invisible in my inventory.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Two titan apc's and another mig has become invisible in my inventory.

Suddenly I'm seeing eight tiny reindeer, five golden rings, and a partridge in a pear tree.

iamnasty
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Never keep track of my units inventory, no idea what is there or not there but according to my STAT, more than 1K is missing from att/def !!!!!

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Never keep track of my units inventory, no idea what is there or not there but according to my STAT, more than 1K is missing from att/def !!!!!
What i mean is that the units picture is gone. I do see its stats on or within the unit frame butvthe picture is gone. Its a very frightning sight. Like an invisible ghostly unit with stats but no picture..... This invisibility thing is getting out of hand. I hope my game is still there tomorrow!!

iamnasty
11-12-2012, 05:47 PM
What i mean is that the units picture is gone. I do see its stats on or within the unit frame butvthe picture is gone. Its a very frightning sight. Like an invisible ghostly unit with stats but no picture..... This invisibility thing is getting out of hand. I hope my game is still there tomorrow!!

Well, mt STAT att/def is missing more than 1K since yesterday, and tell you guys a strange incident. Some players continuously attacking me, i end up making money donated by some players in this boycott period !!!
the strange part is when i vault it ~2million, it increases by 1 million each time i hit the button !!! i actually end up with 1.5 billion cash in my account, my apologies as i should snap a picture of the 1.5 billion !!! i try to spend it by buy some units and suddenly all the cash is gone, including my 2million !!!!

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Dont worry, its still there...

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Invisible though....... But still there

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Well, mt STAT att/def is missing more than 1K since yesterday, and tell you guys a strange incident. Some players continuously attacking me, i end up making money donated by some players in this boycott period !!!
the strange part is when i vault it ~2million, it increases by 1 million each time i hit the button !!! i actually end up with 1.5 billion cash in my account, my apologies as i should snap a picture of the 1.5 billion !!! i try to spend it by buy some units and suddenly all the cash is gone, including my 2million !!!!

I had another strange glitch for a few minutes before the strike. I noticed that I could continuously attack someone, and the stamina stayed at full, I meant it didn't decrement at all. So I kept unloading on the poor guy, but after a while, it reported that he was too weak to take any hit, then I attacked his base, after a while, it reported all the buildings were off to attack which I knew it wasn't the case, then I found another dude, at first everything could be attacked as indicated by the flag hovered over the items, but I couldn't attack any as I kept getting the player is too weak or the building is already raided. Strange, so I rebooted, and the glitch was gone.

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 06:08 PM
BigDawg reported that his Monster Hunter was gone from his inventory.

And Ferr, my LLP account experienced many occasions that the pictures were missing like you described above, sometimes the A/D stat dropped sometimes A/D stat stayed the same with just the pictures was missing. Usually after a few reboots, the problem went away. The game is falling apart.

iamnasty
11-12-2012, 06:16 PM

And Ferr, my LLP account experienced many occasions that the pictures were missing like you described above, sometimes the A/D stat dropped sometimes A/D stat stayed the same with just the pictures was missing. Usually after a few reboots, the problem went away. The game is falling apart.

Chicken Jeffrey, continue to smile and wave, smile and wave, smile,wave and boycott

cheers

BigD@wg
11-12-2012, 06:21 PM

But I have no picture of my MH unit....It is just gone. Maybe it flew into the Bermuda Triangle. Who knows!

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 06:22 PM
You didn't catch the past tense thing, I said "experienceD". :rolleyes:

Chicken Jeffrey, continue to smile and wave, smile and wave, smile,wave and boycott

cheers

iamnasty
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Chicken Jeffrey, does not matter experienceD or inexperience,

continue to smile and wave, smile and wave, smile,wave and boycott

cheers

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Thats kool for you

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Chicken Jeffrey, does not matter experienceD or inexperience,

continue to smile and wave, smile and wave, smile,wave and boycott

cheers

Thats kool for you

I am speechless since you bring along another fan boy. :p

iamnasty
11-12-2012, 07:08 PM

this boy just turn into a real 'B1TCH'

cheers to Chicken Jeffrey and B1TCH

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 07:50 PM

this boy just turn into a real 'B1TCH'

cheers to Chicken Jeffrey and B1TCH

You guys are so funny..! Thank you both for making us laugh every night. Just keep it up guys..!

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 08:47 PM
You guys are so funny..! Thank you both for making us laugh every night. Just keep it up guys..!

What is that makes us, 3 smiling &waving amigo penguins?? :D I am the one in the middle, right! little leech CXN is the big mouth on the right, and little monkey boy is the shy one to the left.

iamnasty
11-12-2012, 08:51 PM
What is that makes us, 3 smiling &waving amigo penguins?? :D I am the one in the middle, right! little leech CXN is the big mouth on the right, and little monkey boy is the shy one to the left.

Not monkey boy or shy anymore, BUT a real B1TCH !!!

Speed ump
11-13-2012, 04:56 AM
Maybe the game is slowly disappearing. One bit at time. Gree doesn't have enough money to keep paying for all the bits, so they have to start shutting a few down.

Gambit12
11-13-2012, 05:09 AM
Gree are working on a bug right now for invisible allies & units they said. They will get it done soon & probably another update for it. Just be patient guys...