PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay becoming erratic

jesseawill
11-12-2012, 02:09 PM
I am an android (droid razr) user. I have noticed a lot of erratic behavior with my CrimeCity app over the past 2 days. I have been experiencing a lot of screen blinking, force stops, freezing and long delays traveling to rival hoods and app completely shutting down (whereas I can be playing and it gets out of the app and I am back at my homescreen). I have also noticed a few times I have been dialing a phone number and the keypad just disappears and the app starts up.

Is anyone else having any type of issues like this? If so, any suggestions to fixing it?

Hero of Time
11-12-2012, 02:14 PM
You must be new to this game. Welcome.

jesseawill
11-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Lol...naw, I've been playing since April, but have never had issues like this. Just the occasional delay in travel between hoods.

TonySpaghetti
11-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Thought this said erotic. I have since lost interest.

jobadass
11-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Thought this said erotic. I have since lost interest.Bro, Dudeman already pointed out you need to see Blanca Diaz in Little San Juan for that. Although CCM claims shes just got a bunch of elbows.

TonySpaghetti
11-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Bro, Dudeman already pointed out you need to see Blanca Diaz in Little San Juan for that. Although CCM claims shes just got a bunch of elbows.

CCM is full of fecal matter.

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:15 PM
I am an android (droid razr) user. I have noticed a lot of erratic behavior with my CrimeCity app over the past 2 days. I have been experiencing a lot of screen blinking, force stops, freezing and long delays traveling to rival hoods and app completely shutting down (whereas I can be playing and it gets out of the app and I am back at my homescreen). I have also noticed a few times I have been dialing a phone number and the keypad just disappears and the app starts up.

Is anyone else having any type of issues like this? If so, any suggestions to fixing it?

Run a memory cleaner. I use "FMR free memory cleaner" from GooglePlay on my tablet.

jesseawill
11-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Run a memory cleaner. I use "FMR free memory cleaner" from GooglePlay on my tablet.

Thanks, I will try that.

the_dude
11-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Bro, Dudeman already pointed out you need to see Blanca Diaz in Little San Juan for that. Although CCM claims shes just got a bunch of elbows.

Thats hillarious! I just checked that out, thems some nice pixels.

gambet1234
11-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Every update comes with it's own quirks on Android. The newest couple have been a fix of some other problems, but a massive delay in the time it takes to pull up a rival profile.

I use System app to put a big red X "kill all" button on my home screen. It has everything but CC's processes excluded. I just hit home and hit the X to kill the background process and then restart crime city. It takes 30 seconds. I have, since April, had to do this every 5-20 minutes of active gameplay.

It is the same for bluestacks on XPpro, my old roommate in April-August on his phone, and my GF on her new Galaxy S3 a month ago until now, though the S3 isn't so bad about it.