PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen my invisible Heli?

BigD@wg
11-12-2012, 12:28 PM
So now it isn't just boosts that are invisible. My Monster Hunter Helicopter has gone AWOL. Anyone seen my missing Heli? Lol!

Better check your inventory, yours may be gone too! And yes...ticket sent!

LeBarticus
11-12-2012, 12:32 PM
*whoosh whoosh whoosh*

... Did you guys hear something?

BigD@wg
11-12-2012, 12:37 PM
*whoosh whoosh whoosh*

... Did you guys hear something?

Is that the sound a troll makes?? I thought those were only mythical creatures but I see they do exist!

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 12:39 PM
So now it isn't just boosts that are invisible. My Monster Hunter Helicopter has gone AWOL. Anyone seen my missing Heli? Lol!

Speak of Greedy is tampering the girlcotters' accounts, let me check my inventory!

LeBarticus
11-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Is that the sound a troll makes?? I thought those were only mythical creatures but I see they do exist!

Don't be mistaken, or one will bash you in the head!

BigD@wg
11-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Don't be mistaken, or one will bash you in the head!

If you have nothing constructive to offer then I have no further need to interact with you. Go troll someone else's thread.

Baraka
11-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Mines still there m8.

Lt. Falcon
11-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Mine is still in my inventory. Don't know as that seems odd...some people on the forum said they sent a ticket in and got one even though they did not download Monster Quest and get to level 3 by certain date, wher you one of those people?

albeezy
11-12-2012, 01:24 PM
I still have my monster hunter

BigD@wg
11-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Glad to see others still have theirs.

Falcon-
I was one of the ones who never got the splash screen. I did download the game and made into level 3 (and still play it). Support did award me the unit because I didn't get the splash screen. Guess they decided I didn't deserve it after all! Lol

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 02:13 PM
No splash screen for me too & go it...

Lt. Falcon
11-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Glad to see others still have theirs.

Falcon-
I was one of the ones who never got the splash screen. I did download the game and made into level 3 (and still play it). Support did award me the unit because I didn't get the splash screen. Guess they decided I didn't deserve it after all! Lol

I didn't get splash screen on either account, sent ticket and was rejected by Stephan, resubmitted and A gave it to me on my HLP but told me to download and get to lvl 3 and reply back and he will distribute it then which I did. I did confirm that both accounts still have it in the inventory...it's odd that you got this problem though, best of luck with support, maybe there was an early addition Monster Hunter that had a low casualty rate and you lost it in battle? Gree...you never know?!?!

BigD@wg
11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
I didn't get splash screen on either account, sent ticket and was rejected by Stephan, resubmitted and A gave it to me on my HLP but told me to download and get to lvl 3 and reply back and he will distribute it then which I did. I did confirm that both accounts still have it in the inventory...it's odd that you got this problem though, best of luck with support, maybe there was an early addition Monster Hunter that had a low casualty rate and you lost it in battle? Gree...you never know?!?!

Now that's funny! Lol! It wouldn't surprise me at all....nothing surprises me with Gree.

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:25 PM

Yep my mig and apc has become invisible!

LeBarticus
11-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Lol, sorry bigdawg. Gree never awarded me with mine. Figures.

Ryans67
11-13-2012, 09:05 AM
I did the same thing as Lt., and I still have mine. Looks like it's only yours....

BigD@wg
11-13-2012, 06:41 PM
My original Monster Hunter apparently made an emergency landing somewhere in Cindar Town and exploded after several Scorantula attacks.

A shiny new MH Heli was just dispatched to join my air fleet. Thanks Support.