PDA

View Full Version : Sent ticket no response from Gree..!

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 06:26 AM
I sent my first ticket last monday, followed by my 2nd ticket on tuesday, 3rd one on thursday, & lastly the 4th one on friday, & until now no response from them. Anyone had a bad experience like that or more than that..?

Agent Orange
11-12-2012, 06:34 AM
May depend on the problem. Sent a number of tickets reporting a skill point hacker, nothing. Then it escalated to profanity at which point they responded quickly.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-12-2012, 06:38 AM
I sent my first ticket last monday, followed by my 2nd ticket on tuesday, 3rd one on thursday, & lastly the 4th one on friday, & until now no response from them. Anyone had a bad experience like that or more than that..?

How many times does it take before you people get it?

Gree doesn't care.

Gree never cared.

There will always be pimps in this world.

There will always be those that get pimped and played.

We've all been played.

Some have been pimped.

All have been abused and deceived.

Gree doesn't have to care.

Why?

Because you people care enough for them NOT to care.

Gree is that boyfriend or girlfriend that no longer wants,needs, or cares about you.

In fact, I'd say, Gree was never your boyfriend or girlfriend.

They just used you, now they no longer need you.

The affection they showed was feigned, it was all make believe.

Now the truth is out, and no one wants to believe it.

It's time to move on, Gree has a new paramour.

Jhenry02
11-12-2012, 06:41 AM
I've waited over a week, then they responded with a wrong fix, 4 days later another wrong fix; 3 days later finally I got CJ and the problem was fixed. So it was a 2 week wait for a fix. Be patient and aware they don't seem to work on weekends.

-Jason

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 07:07 AM
May depend on the problem. Sent a number of tickets reporting a skill point hacker, nothing. Then it escalated to profanity at which point they responded quickly.

The issue is i want them to remove all my useless invisible allies...

Jhenry02
11-12-2012, 07:10 AM
That was a 4 day response wait time for me.

Also, did you put it in the first sentence? Because I don't think Viet reads to well, and never gets past the first sentence.

-Jason

manbeast
11-12-2012, 07:17 AM

Invisible allies they probably have no clue about. I just sent a ticket about deleting my grunts last night. Usually only takes a couple of days

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 07:17 AM
They never could remove all my grunts!

Force10JC
11-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Is it possibly they want to wait to address the removal of grunts since it was suggested that one of the changes might involve fusion of units?

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 07:26 AM

Also, did you put it in the first sentence? Because I don't think Viet reads to well, and never gets past the first sentence.

-Jason

Hahaha...Lol! You are so funny jason...

EnjoyLife
11-12-2012, 07:30 AM
I put in a ticket yesterday morning and it was fixed yesterday afternoon.

Sugarymama
11-12-2012, 07:44 AM
I put in a ticket regarding my ally list. It took a week but I got a response and a solution. They probably don't have many employees handling the help desk and the volume of tickets that come in is most likely greater than they can handle for a 24 hour turnaround time that most of us expect..

Agent Orange
11-12-2012, 08:03 AM

Invisible allies? That sounds like a corrupted ally list. Had that problem and the only fix was to have your entire ally list deleted and then re add everyone. The catch, you have to get all your current allies to delete you otherwise when you try and add them back you get an error saying you are already allies even though they are not in your list. But you still are in theirs.

This could present an interesting exploitation of the ally list in that you add thousands of allies, then get your list nuked so that they can't attack you and yet you just have a handful of allies in your list....

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Invisible allies? That sounds like a corrupted ally list. Had that problem and the only fix was to have your entire ally list deleted and then re add everyone. The catch, you have to get all your current allies to delete you otherwise when you try and add them back you get an error saying you are already allies even though they are not in your list. But you still are in theirs.

This could present an interesting exploitation of the ally list in that you add thousands of allies, then get your list nuked so that they can't attack you and yet you just have a handful of allies in your list....

I did remove everyone in my allies list last week & here's the screenshots. There's still showing 78 on the top right corner...

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/C82B4823-8D9B-485B-B11D-6DC2BB797792-3241-000001B208F60D1E_zpsd58fdc50.jpg

Guderian40
11-12-2012, 09:37 AM
I stopped sending tickets as I stopped buying gold. Both is of no use.

Two days ago I had a problem with Itunes and sent a ticket. They were two hours late to respond, but apologized twice, wrote a longer, friendly, even personal reply in my mother language AND they fixed the problem. What a difference!

It is like sitting in a Mercedes and driving 250 on the highway compared to sitting in an old Trabant plastic car not knowing if you reach your destination. It is customer service, it is caring about your customer - what I think most of us are doing in their businesses.

Agent Orange
11-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Yup because your list is corrupted on their data base, as I said the real fun is trying to get everyone to remove you from their lists.

BigD@wg
11-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Gambit.... I have about 10 invisible allies. They are not grunts. I was told by support that they didn't see any excess allies in my account. "I responded by telling them that they are invisible. Please TRUST me Gree, the allies are there ...just INVISIBLE. You guys know about invisible right? Just like my INVISBLE unit boosts."

Needless to say, I never got a reply. Nor do I think they were technically capable of correcting this glitch.

megaants
11-12-2012, 11:00 AM
i don't get it. why do people care about having grunts?

BigD@wg
11-12-2012, 11:06 AM
i don't get it. why do people care about having grunts?

For me it was issue in that I wanted to drop allies low to be able to camp for awhile. Before I totally understood the dynamics of the game, I was adding allies left and right. It was explained to me by support that if you go above a 1000 real allies there is sometimes a glitch. The glitch will continuously add grunts to your list. I had over 2500 grunts in addition to my allies. Therefore, until all the grunts were removed, I couldn't drop to a low Allie count.

But as I stated above, I still have 10 allies that are not visible in my list (but are in my Allie count)....and are not grunts.

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Yup because your list is corrupted on their data base, as I said the real fun is trying to get everyone to remove you from their lists.

I don't remeber who they are. Those are my old allies before i discovered the forum...

Speed ump
11-12-2012, 11:23 AM
That's part of the reason for the boycott gambit. CJ is the shinning star over there. The rest don't even bother to read what you ask them in many cases, as the response doesn't pertain to what you asked, assuming you even receive a response. I have found them to be right on top of name change requests. I'll give them that bit of credit, though it's much lower on my priority list than most of the other issues.

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Gambit.... I have about 10 invisible allies. They are not grunts. I was told by support that they didn't see any excess allies in my account. "I responded by telling them that they are invisible. Please TRUST me Gree, the allies are there ...just INVISIBLE. You guys know about invisible right? Just like my INVISBLE unit boosts."

Needless to say, I never got a reply. Nor do I think they were technically capable of correcting this glitch.

Jhoemel said they can fix it for you to remove them. He said he got like a hundred of them & support remove it from him...

negotiator
11-12-2012, 02:31 PM

-Jason

And I thought it was just me. Viet and I went back and forth with four e-mails before I realized he was not capable of reading past my first sentence. The last e-mail was please forward to another customer service rep which he understood however acted like he had taken care of my problem then asked if I still wanted it forwarded. I wonder if they get negative responses if they can't handle a ticket. From what I have read and my experience he should not have a job unless they like the way he attempts to wear you down and want to give up.

Joe Op
11-12-2012, 02:47 PM

Hi Gambit.
Same here! My timeframe on the warlord shambe event was gone a few houres before pronounced end. That was last monday as well. I have wrote a reminder every day, it dit not helped at all. I opened a nother ticked today (due to DST) and realised that since last ticked 8'750 new numbers where opened. Imagine, thats more then 1'000 tickets per day! Since I always received my last requests from a guy called 'chris', I believe he is under tremendous pressure.
Hopefully we all get our answers soon, but everybody here is right; GREE doesn't care enought, when you consider how much money they make, while only renting some offices.. Grrr!

Viva, joe

Gambit12
11-13-2012, 05:03 AM
Hey Joe Ops, welcome to the forum family..!

For all those days i've waited finally viet responded on my ticket. I hope he'll get it done as soon as possible. You are the man Viet..! Thank you!

manbeast
11-13-2012, 06:18 AM
Viet isn't the man. He sucks. I'm pretty sure we have newbie forum members that know more about the game than he does

negotiator
11-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Hey Joe Ops, welcome to the forum family..!

For all those days i've waited finally viet responded on my ticket. I hope he'll get it done as soon as possible. You are the man Viet..! Thank you!

I hope you didn't write more then one sentence.

Speed ump
11-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Maybe they are in a contest to see who gets the most negative responses to the surveys. With all the great feedback we get, any of our guesses are as good as any other. It doesn't need to make sense or logic, as the actions we see them take don't either, in fact I would suggest that you don't try to make sense out of things. Just for an experiment, send in a ticket and be very cryptic about what you want, would be I treating to see the response. Oh that's right , You already did.
You used more than one sentence.