PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates started to play KA , check this out :D !

Winstrol
11-11-2012, 02:24 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/htctap.jpg

Munseyspin
11-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Well he(?) is not worried about boosted stats! Just found him on my rivals list, and he's got those stats from gem units; quite sensibly not invested in weapons and armour. Don't think I'll attack him just yet......need to camp out a bit more.

Dexter Morgan
11-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Scary stats. If he is an all gem army he may be legit. Can't imagine how much $ he spent, unless he's used Chinese points

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 03:16 PM
His not ban yet? Though other members were raving how quick response support is?

Winstrol
11-11-2012, 03:21 PM
He has 500~ of each gem unit :D! thank god that his boost builds are level 1

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Its the gems his hack to purchase units. If one person can do it theres gonna be alot more to see in time.

I wonder how many of them are on the event leaderboards

Winstrol
11-11-2012, 03:48 PM
I guess he can change the codes in game client , so his able to buy gem units for free , like they did with honor units.

Dexter Morgan
11-11-2012, 04:27 PM
These hackers have to ruin every game. Luckily they are stupid and make it obvious

SoccerStud
11-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I guess he can change the codes in game client , so his able to buy gem units for free , like they did with honor units.
Impossible..........

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Impossible..........Gold, XP and honor can be obtain thru hack and proven. Now gems can be too as you can see

SoccerStud
11-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Gold, XP and honor can be obtain thru hack and proven. Now gems can be too as you can see
Gems can't be hacked, they can't use a fake in app purchaser (IOS 6 blocked all of these)
And they would have to REWRITE the WHOLE entire server to get past the server check.
But maybe it's somehow possible. It would just be very very hard

Dr. Dengus
11-11-2012, 07:09 PM
They don't need to hack gems when there are boss units with higher stats than anything you can buy w/ gems.

Mattz0r
11-11-2012, 07:18 PM
lmao maybe his a funzio employee :O

Mattz0r
11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
btw his obviously hacked the monster cost in the store so like to buy the gem monsters they = 0 gems or something like that.

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 07:38 PM
lmao maybe his a funzio employee :OMaybe you shOuld shut up cheater. Heres an example of a gold and xp hack from this member. What are you doing on forum noob?

Mattz0r
11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
I think someone is a lil mad... Tell me again how your a hardcore iPhone game gamer? you don't have a clue about anything. You have an IQ of a potato.

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 07:44 PM
I think someone is a lil mad... Tell me again how your a hardcore iPhone game gamer? you don't have a clue about anything. You have an IQ of a potato.The IQ of a potatoe knows your using hacks from webtast. The1nONLY knows more the u noob

Run along little boy and beg your mummy for real money to purchase real funds in game

Mattz0r
11-11-2012, 07:48 PM
You can't even spell 'potato' lmao... You know nothing. You're probably a 12 year old kid with his mummies iPod touch that's most likely smashed. Or your a fat 17 year old that is glued to his iPhone daily. Your a waste of space.

Mattz0r
11-11-2012, 07:58 PM
You really are retarded... if I'm hacking why would i spend money on the game? hmmmm....So, Lets get this straight... I'm hacking a game that's allowing me to get all this stuff... but I'm spending real money doing.... which in that case is part of the game... Do you even have an argument?

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 08:05 PM
You really are retarded... if I'm hacking why would i spend money on the game? hmmmm....So, Lets get this straight... I'm hacking a game that's allowing me to get all this stuff... but I'm spending real money doing.... which in that case is part of the game... Do you even have an argument?You can deny all you like buddy but will end up like your friends that use the same mods as you ( HenryMM and Kevbar ) ring a bell? Now your asking for it.. I wasnt gonna report you but now I will

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 08:20 PM
What a dumbnut cheats and posts on here thinking noone knows about him lucky I was here to point him out. Better buy a new iphone or whateva once you get ban so you can come back online and play again buddy. Seriously you so dumb manz you gave everything away.

Mattz0r
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
lmao okay bud i'll cya tomorrow =)

Mattz0r
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
You're such a sad little man....

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 08:30 PM
lmao okay bud i'll cya tomorrow =)And send a msg to your ban friends HenryMM,webtast and Kevbar dont make it so obvious with large amounts of gold and xp to L200 cause your stats dont match up dumbnutz.

And love your jailbreak iphone it does so much wonders

Mattz0r
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
99% of people who have an iPhone have it jail broken lol did mummy not let you jailbreak yours?

The1nONLY
11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
99% of people who have an iPhone have it jail broken lol did mummy not let you jailbreak yours?Its what you do with your jailbreak iphone towards this game that counts amateur. I know more then you think.

And spending $5 on this game getting you nowhere then using hacks to load 5-10mil gold,fast level and L10 upgrade instantly definetly makes you a cheater sorry to say :) you shouldnt have added me doing so aloud me to visit your kingdom and caught you cheating and never use your same username on other forums. I though hackers were smart? This one is dumb and retarded

God I should join the FBI or something Im good

DragCro
11-12-2012, 02:15 AM
99% of people who have an iPhone have it jail broken lol did mummy not let you jailbreak yours?I have an iPhone that is not jailbreaken and I do not agree with you .. Tell me how u find pleasure to play this game by cheating.You have to use your brain and think
how you will play this game.The point of this game is to have some strategy,to be stronger than others players,try it in a legitimate way! .. If you cheat,no more strategy for you, no excitement,no more pleasure to play
this game,and not just for you but for all other honest players you ruin experience to play!!

Mattz0r
11-12-2012, 03:49 AM
I have an iPhone that is not jailbreaken and I do not agree with you .. Tell me how u find pleasure to play this game by cheating.You have to use your brain and think
how you will play this game.The point of this game is to have some strategy,to be stronger than others players,try it in a legitimate way! .. If you cheat,no more strategy for you, no excitement,no more pleasure to play
this game,and not just for you but for all other honest players you ruin experience to play!!

Wow FFS I didn't cheat or hack.. Not that I need to explain my self to you two but seeing how now I'm branded as a Cheater I guess I have to... I was level 82 and started to do the quests because I got tiered of mastering low level maps and wanted better gear.. I was completing a quest in the tempal of Abaard I think it's called I destroyed one of the pyramids and it gave me all this exp and smashed me to 200... I reported the glitch because there is absouloutely no benefit in being a higher level everything is harder such as the boss event and people like "theonenonly" accuse me of hacking and the gold THAT I BOUGHT AND ACCUMLATED YES I BOUGHT GOLD because breeding den is impossible to get to and same as manor upgrades a good chunck of that just got raided so please enough already! If I was hacking why wouldn't I do what "bill gates" has done? And why the hell would I be on the forums? Seriously think people!

But of course "theonenonly" will say "lies man!!!" I don't really care... Ive said what has happened so believe what you want.

Mattz0r
11-12-2012, 03:51 AM
Forgot to answer your questions... There is no enjoyment in a game when you can just take everything. Hence why I wouldn't want to do it..... Also I guess you must be on the 1% with an in jailbroken phone lol ;)

Winstrol
11-12-2012, 04:00 AM
So that 'bug' gave you from no where over 1mil exp ? kind of strange

Mattz0r
11-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Pretty much. Take it up with Gree don't know if it was something to do with me using backgrounder on it because I hated having to wait for it to load everytime... I don't expect you to believe me but to be honest I don't really care..

The1nONLY
11-12-2012, 04:09 AM
The more you talk sh_t the more you make yourself a fool. You got no balls to own up. I have evidence and prove of your cheat so stfu

Winstrol
11-12-2012, 04:10 AM
Pretty much. Take it up with Gree don't know if it was something to do with me using backgrounder on it because I hated having to wait for it to load everytime... I don't expect you to believe me but to be honest I don't really care..
You know that using backgrounder is cheating ? because you can upgrade instantly everything ? by changing time on your iphone while you will be in game by using that app ?

DragCro
11-12-2012, 04:15 AM
Forgot to answer your questions... There is no enjoyment in a game when you can just take everything. Hence why I wouldn't want to do it..... Also I guess you must be on the 1% with an in jailbroken phone lol ;)but if you are not paying & you didnt get it in legimit way is that not cheating? I quote you "hence,why i wouldnt do it"

Mattz0r
11-12-2012, 04:18 AM
Like I said I don't need to explain anything to any of you.

Mattz0r
11-12-2012, 04:19 AM
Don't believe I said I changed time forward...

Mattz0r
11-12-2012, 04:20 AM
You have level thats it so "stfu"

Winstrol
11-12-2012, 04:26 AM
Ofc hah :P

jonny0284
11-12-2012, 04:35 AM
I was level 82 and started to do the quests because I got tired of mastering low level maps and wanted better gear.. so I Googled how to cheat in Kingdom Age

Fixed. Seems more fitting.

Dexter Morgan
11-12-2012, 04:44 AM
Nice catch chronick!!

The1nONLY
11-12-2012, 05:26 AM
I was level 82 and started to do the quests because I got tiered of mastering low level maps and wanted better gear.. I was completing a quest in the tempal of Abaard I think it's called I destroyed one of the pyramids and it gave me all this exp and smashed me to 200... Why you still lie and deny man? That's a good thing you admiting using backgrounder to upgrade instandly. Now for the other hack you download to get 1mil xp and 1mil gold for doing quests.... You gonna admit to this also?? If you do I will drop everything and you can continue cheating :)

Btw your friends didnt last long using hacks they lasted a couple days with me raiding attacking them and other players also then got banned. Do you think its worth it?

marebear
11-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Wow FFS I didn't cheat or hack.. Not that I need to explain my self to you two but seeing how now I'm branded as a Cheater I guess I have to... I was level 82 and started to do the quests because I got tiered of mastering low level maps and wanted better gear.. I was completing a quest in the tempal of Abaard I think it's called I destroyed one of the pyramids and it gave me all this exp and smashed me to 200... I reported the glitch because there is absouloutely no benefit in being a higher level everything is harder such as the boss event and people like "theonenonly" accuse me of hacking and the gold THAT I BOUGHT AND ACCUMLATED YES I BOUGHT GOLD because breeding den is impossible to get to and same as manor upgrades a good chunck of that just got raided so please enough already! If I was hacking why wouldn't I do what "bill gates" has done? And why the hell would I be on the forums? Seriously think people!But of course "theonenonly" will say "lies man!!!" I don't really care... Ive said what has happened so believe what you want.You are a liar, and a dumbass and a dirty rotten CHEATER!!!!http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/DD3F1F3C-41A7-4444-AA15-451604DC9D4E-7306-0000072F35C2E692.jpg

EiZ
11-12-2012, 05:57 AM
ahahahahah marebear, awsome!!!!

marebear
11-12-2012, 06:12 AM
ahahahahah marebear, awsome!!!!Thanks but all the credit goes to the 1nonly. I just posted a screenshot of dumbassery in action.

Johnny Boy
11-12-2012, 06:19 AM
Haha, nice catch!

Chups
11-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Wow hacker!

What I don't understand is how some is able to do this when our phones sync to the GREE/Funzio database.

Joe Brown1
11-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Thanks but all the credit goes to the 1nonly. I just posted a screenshot of dumbassery in action.

This is great 1nonly and marebear!! Gotta love it when th etruth comes out:)

Winstrol
11-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Wow hacker!

What I don't understand is how some is able to do this when our phones sync to the GREE/Funzio database.
It's not about gree's database , they just change coding of game , and monsters gives few mil gold at once instead of few k.

bgood
11-12-2012, 07:12 AM
Wow...the worst kinda of cheater one who leaves tons of evidence around. Thats the problem is these cheaters really stink at it and don't think it through. Be smart take a little bit over time instead of going for the big score...spread it around sure its not as cool as seeing yourself with full army of dragons with the best weapons and armor you can buy but at least you'd have a better shot of keeping...then again whats the fun in cheating...its not like any of the people developed the crack where at least there is that satisfaction.

The1nONLY
11-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Here is the cheaters ID Mattz0r 924-692-628 L200, everyone report this guy as the more reports on him the effective it is for him to be ban.

We have work hard to build upgrade our kingdom and this guy builds his in minutes just itsnt fair on the rest of us.

Chups
11-12-2012, 09:19 AM
This game is bullsh1t then if these are easily done. Losing sleep, waiting for time and of course the money I spent here is all wasted.

Quantum
11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Wow. Thank you The1nonly and Marebear!
I was very naive and for a moment there I was thinking he might be innocent.
Well done guys!

Franklon
11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Very simple solution to get GREE attention.

I will stop spending a single cent in gems until this guy is banned! Who is with me!

EiZ
11-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Surely there are others that are doing it more smart than this fella, this is a problem gree should be focusing on, why are all those kingdom still out there, i meet several questional(is that a word) kingdoms, I worked hard, and believe others here have aswell, to built my kingdom, as chups said this is bull****, I was going to get that xtra gems that would give me the lvl 20 award but now! NO!

Dr. Dengus
11-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Lol, doesn't even decide to use a different name than the one from a hacking forum. What a tool. Out of MW, CC, and KA though, hacking is least prevalent here.

Reznor
11-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Lol, doesn't even decide to use a different name than the one from a hacking forum. What a tool. Out of MW, CC, and KA though, hacking is least prevalent here.

That's what I was thinking, not the most crafty cheater around. That screenshot shut him up pretty quickly too. Good job guys

Johnny Boy
11-12-2012, 12:42 PM

Does MQ has any hackers?
Seems like GREE games are easily hackable...

Winstrol
11-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Every game is hack able that's the case , but Gree should start banning these stupid hacker when they are reported , because I have reported 1 hacker almost a month ago , and his still in game , such a bull****

DragCro
11-12-2012, 01:49 PM
This game is bullsh1t then if these are easily done. Losing sleep, waiting for time and of course the money I spent here is all wasted.

Do not worry my friend, many of us are struggling against hackers & because of that this game will be more fair to the other players, that's why every hacker should be reported

Njwmrb
11-12-2012, 03:27 PM
You are a liar, and a dumbass and a dirty rotten CHEATER!!!!http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/DD3F1F3C-41A7-4444-AA15-451604DC9D4E-7306-0000072F35C2E692.jpg

Ha! You got got

Black Knight
11-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Hey, great get guys. As soon as he said he got everything from 1 PvE mission any credibility went straight out the window.

I assume Kevbar's 1st account got banned, does anyone know if his second is still active?

BadNews
11-12-2012, 05:06 PM
He is not the first, not the last. just one of them.
Kevbar renamed to Wind, still cannot escape. lol

DragCro
11-14-2012, 02:16 AM
I reported one spamer & one cheater,the cheater had about 180 000000 of gold & income was 180 gold on hour,lol