PDA

View Full Version : Wow, fool me once...

Holicaholic
11-11-2012, 12:30 PM
So did I just miss it or did it not actually say anywhere that the Boss for the turf war required 10 hits? Never again am I trying to win the turf war unless there is a full time allotment like in other events.

Plumbernick9
11-11-2012, 12:36 PM
I was tricked too. Gree should refund gold on this one.

Dudebot121256
11-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Can someone explain what "10 hits" mean? I'm on android so I have no idea about this event.

Hero of Time
11-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Can someone explain what "10 hits" mean? I'm on android so I have no idea about this event.

To get to the boss you had to kill a bunch of guys before getting to the boss. When you hit a certain number of guys(example: 30 thugs, the first goal)you get that prize. Once you pass the first 3 objectives, you have to hit the boss like all the other guys except you have to hit him 10 times to get the prize.

Dudebot121256
11-11-2012, 04:53 PM
To get to the boss you had to kill a bunch of guys before getting to the boss. When you hit a certain number of guys(example: 30 thugs, the first goal)you get that prize. Once you pass the first 3 objectives, you have to hit the boss like all the other guys except you have to hit him 10 times to get the prize.Wow, so you need to do 30 objectives for one prize? Sounds tough.

Babytway
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
This is the reason there was no announcement or post on this new style event like other event announcements. kind of goes back to where CC Mark was claiming there would be more communication in forums regarding events. i guess that company idea only works when they remember.

Hero of Time
11-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Wow, so you need to do 30 objectives for one prize? Sounds tough.

First one is 30 thugs, second one is 15 informants, I forgot the third one but you had to kill 10 of them, then there's the boss. You have to kill 1 but it requires 10 hits.

Deluxe
11-11-2012, 08:03 PM
First one is 30 thugs, second one is 15 informants, I forgot the third one but you had to kill 10 of them, then there's the boss. You have to kill 1 but it requires 10 hits.

Silly santa

Goku crime city
11-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Yes this event was very unusual, And when I defeated thirty thugs I got the reward and pimps low rider I thought this was only achieved through pvp?

dudeman
11-12-2012, 08:57 AM
So did I just miss it or did it not actually say anywhere that the Boss for the turf war required 10 hits? Never again am I trying to win the turf war unless there is a full time allotment like in other events.

The famous Gree bait and switch. No, it did not say ANYWHERE that the boss would be any different than the thugs, informants and Hitmen. You spend the entire duration of the event (until 50 kills are reached) looking at a progress bar that says "boss 0/1", understandably leading you to believe the boss is no different. That's the bait. Once you get to the boss the progress bar is literally switched out for a boss health bar, but even the npro health bar doesn't state that more than one hit will be required.

These greetards just do not learn. Whether it is done on purpose (turf war event) or unintentionally (O'Malley boss bugs), bait and switch is un-fking-acceptable.

NOT COOL!