PDA

View Full Version : Hourly player stat build( stat attack worth it?)

erik41141
11-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Just wanted to get some advice about my build, I think I've completed it but there's always room for improvement. Planning on farming the second tier bosses for loot and then going tier 3 when I'm strong enough. I'm currently 9 attack 1 defense 1020 energy and 37 stamina. I find that since I check every hour my Stan regents just enough to be used again so I won't be putting too many more points there.

What I wanted to know was if putting points into attack is actually worth it. I want to be able to kill the 30 bosses every event so I'm looking to max my attack since it has a higher multiplier. I'm currently not buying weapons and banking when my 2 haunted houses are upgrading(free upgrades are amazing) so I have a solid 46143 IPH. Just begun farming m4 a1 from boardwalk.

I figure once I hit 2m banked ill keep the houses at 7 / 8 and upgrade some other buildings so that I can utilize that nice IPH.

Beardy
11-11-2012, 11:44 AM
You mean Rusty M4A1's?

Are you a free player? If you are, dont expect to always be able to beat the boss for free 30 times.

marebear
11-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Back on topic The word we got on the Skill points is that they are times a specific un-named multiplier that gets added to all of your final boosted stats - then there is the "random" multiplier added or subtracted after ALL that.For argument's sake: Say your boosted Attack is 50k going up against someone with a boosted defense of 50k. The attacker has say 90 to attack skill points and lets say the defender has a defense skill point accumulation of 110. For our example - lets assume the multiplier is 500 - so ADD 45,000 to the attacker and 55,000 to the defender - so NOW the battle stats are 95k attack against 105k DefenseBUT WAIT: Now there is this TOTALLY RANDOM percent wheel that spins independently for each player - so for our example - lets say the attacker gets a -10% and the defender gets a +25%So for the first battle - the end result is 85,500 attack against 125,125 defense and the defender WINS!On the second battle - the RANDOM spin yields a + 30% to the attacker and a -20% to the defender for a final battle result of 123,500 and the defender ends up with 84,000 and this time the attacker wins.THIS is the way i comprehended what Mark told us and my math is off the top of my head so forgive me if I'm off a little - but you get the point that the Skill points DO matter - but there is this "random" multiplier with each and every attack independently for each player that can totally change the end result.Wheww - now chew on that for a minute and lets see some 5000 character analysis

erik41141
11-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Wow I'm amazed that the points actually do make a difference. Now in terms of stamina how much do people normally cap at? For an hourly goodfellas player I figured I'd get enough stamina to fully refill it every hour 30 or so and put the rest into attack.

Regarding free player I am but decided to break the bank and drop 20 for those haunted houses. Best investment ever those things are INSANE for hourly players. For the boss events ill probably keep saving up TJ gold for when I need it.

Beardy
11-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Back on topic The word we got on the Skill points is that they are times a specific un-named multiplier that gets added to all of your final boosted stats - then there is the "random" multiplier added or subtracted after ALL that.For argument's sake: Say your boosted Attack is 50k going up against someone with a boosted defense of 50k. The attacker has say 90 to attack skill points and lets say the defender has a defense skill point accumulation of 110. For our example - lets assume the multiplier is 500 - so ADD 45,000 to the attacker and 55,000 to the defender - so NOW the battle stats are 95k attack against 105k DefenseBUT WAIT: Now there is this TOTALLY RANDOM percent wheel that spins independently for each player - so for our example - lets say the attacker gets a -10% and the defender gets a +25%So for the first battle - the end result is 85,500 attack against 125,125 defense and the defender WINS!On the second battle - the RANDOM spin yields a + 30% to the attacker and a -20% to the defender for a final battle result of 123,500 and the defender ends up with 84,000 and this time the attacker wins.THIS is the way i comprehended what Mark told us and my math is off the top of my head so forgive me if I'm off a little - but you get the point that the Skill points DO matter - but there is this "random" multiplier with each and every attack independently for each player that can totally change the end result.Wheww - now chew on that for a minute and lets see some 5000 character analysis

I was sure most people on the forum agreed that each attack skill point is worth 10 attack past level 100.

So 50 attack points would be worth about 500 attack. 100 attack skill points about 1000. Maybe I'm wrong..

Edit: I have stamina at 60, post people wouldn't recommend going past 50 as that is what you would get if you paid for a stamina refill.

Bala82
11-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Well i would cap at 1000 so that would put rest in the other 3 choices up to you.

I am all rounder which mean i play all aspect of the game , First I focused on getting an economy growing since without one you can't buy weapons and armour. So my point you only have 46143 IPH which is ok but i would try to get to 60K since i am not sure if you have a Movie theatre since you only have 46 Mafia members, not sure if drop mafia members? . Which leads me to another point great, you have all these weapons but do you have more weapons than Mafia members ?. Think about that. A lot player miss this point. You might not realise this but increase your mafia size will increase your stats but don't go crazy add 300-400 Mafia codes. I would trying increase it by 10 every week and see what happens because when you do this you see more different players. Good way to do this post add me monday topic i always 3-5 request from that topic.

Last thing don't buy explosive since they don't last however they help defeats some of the bosses when i needed.

Once you got a good economy and weapons the next thing i would focus on is which one to spend your respect on ?. A lot player suggest saving them until you unlock night vision goggles since they are best one to spend respect on at your level. Cash weapons might be useless but they still help so buy 5 of best one for cash and increase once your mafia starts growing.

Any questions

erik41141
11-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Yea I have more than enough weapons and armor. Also I have been farming honor since day 1 and managed 36 yamahas so I know all of my mafia slots are filled with the best possible equipment, hell I have enough pop and event items to increase my mafia I just don't since I still get 33 mafia members on my feed ( easy picking).

I'll Definatley be pouring points into attack now, getting all maps to 5 for extra stat points aswell.

I'm going to keep boosting my economy for awhile then eventually level off at working in my defenses. Already filled my hood with Thai centers and machine gun turrets. I'll post a pic of my hood currently so people can see what buildings I chose to work with.

A little off topic, what is a good place to camp with mob members. I was thinking 50 but opinions always welcome.

Bala82
11-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Sounds to me you might need more mafia member make use of all your weapons ?

For me i found level 70 a good place to camp as when you reached this you have 2/3 of all possible buildings :). TBH it's really upto you

Feng1234
11-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Well i would cap at 1000 so that would put rest in the other 3 choices up to you.

I am all rounder which mean i play all aspect of the game , First I focused on getting an economy growing since without one you can't buy weapons and armour. So my point you only have 46143 IPH which is ok but i would try to get to 60K since i am not sure if you have a Movie theatre since you only have 46 Mafia members, not sure if drop mafia members? . Which leads me to another point great, you have all these weapons but do you have more weapons than Mafia members ?. Think about that. A lot player miss this point. You might not realise this but increase your mafia size will increase your stats but don't go crazy add 300-400 Mafia codes. I would trying increase it by 10 every week and see what happens because when you do this you see more different players. Good way to do this post add me monday topic i always 3-5 request from that topic.

Last thing don't buy explosive since they don't last however they help defeats some of the bosses when i needed.

Once you got a good economy and weapons the next thing i would focus on is which one to spend your respect on ?. A lot player suggest saving them until you unlock night vision goggles since they are best one to spend respect on at your level. Cash weapons might be useless but they still help so buy 5 of best one for cash and increase once your mafia starts growing.

Any questions

Listen to this with a pinch of salt....

erik41141
11-15-2012, 10:39 AM
UPDATE: I took all this advice and its really solid, highly recommend this strategy for hourly players. Also you should focus on getting all your maps to level 5 to get the bonus skill points before you camp out.

Bala82
11-15-2012, 12:06 PM
I really wouldn't advise getting all maps to level 5 because it level you up to about level 150-175.

Paulio
11-15-2012, 12:22 PM
UPDATE: I took all this advice and its really solid, highly recommend this strategy for hourly players. Also you should focus on getting all your maps to level 5 to get the bonus skill points before you camp out.

If you get all your maps to level 5, you'll be camping out at level 200

twisted 1
11-15-2012, 01:52 PM
40 seems a good level to hang for a little. I planned to stay here till I got my first nightclub and then move up to 50 and so on...during each of ten levels, I make sure my att and def come up at least 1000, it's worked very well so far. It's kept my w/l ratio with I think around 1500 wins and 43 losses, with 114k iph with an nc.

Ramshutu
11-15-2012, 01:57 PM
40 seems a good level to hang for a little. I planned to stay here till I got my first nightclub and then move up to 50 and so on...during each of ten levels, I make sure my att and def come up at least 1000, it's worked very well so far. It's kept my w/l ratio with I think around 1500 wins and 43 losses, with 114k iph with an nc.

I made the mistake of jumping from 40 -> 50 quite quickly to go for a bunch of the building unlocks and chain whips. However, it screwed up my boss events completely.

Joeycool
11-15-2012, 02:10 PM
In my opinion skill points put into attack are a complete waste.

I wish I had put the majority of mine into Stamina.

Dont put more than 2400 into energy. Assuming you sleep for about 8 hours.

Chips
11-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Get some Movie Theaters going, then Lofts. They don't look great, but they upgrade at a different rate. Only spend cash on their upgrades, upgrade the cheaper buildings while saving for MT and Loft upgrades. Italian Restaurants aren't bad, but you can probably skip them.

The only thing you should spend cash on is explosives, most other cash weapons suck. Try some of the cheap explosives and see how long they last. If you aren't warring with stronger players, attack explosives should last long enough. If you are weak, and get robbed and attacked often, you can skip defensive explosives.

Find the loot spreadsheet and loot your weapons. Not sure what your stats are, but Rusty M4's aren't that good. Guns and armor are the most common items, you are probably short on vehicles and possibly melee. Don't do the jobs on the list, only use energy for looting.

Save respect for later weapons. If you really need a boost, NVG's aren't that bad, pretty good attack stat for armor, but if can, save your RP for later.