PDA

View Full Version : lndian toilets

tassychris
11-11-2012, 10:56 AM
On behalf of all I would like to thank the Indians for providing TP toilets for all to use when visiting there hoods. And making it easier to find the toilets by changing name to Lupo. Lu pooo it just screems toilet to me

Ramshutu
11-11-2012, 11:10 AM
On behalf of all I would like to thank the Indians for providing TP toilets for all to use when visiting there hoods. And making it easier to find the toilets by changing name to Lupo. Lu pooo it just screems toilet to me

Oh come. Can you not come up with a better analogy? I'm all for toilet humour, but you need to be smarter.

Indian... Burn... Toilet roll. It practically writes itself.

tassychris
11-11-2012, 11:26 AM
I didn't even mention Mr Ring in the post but thanks for adding that. The TP Indian thing has deep roots

Honey Boo Boo
11-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh come. Can you not come up with a better analogy? I'm all for toilet humour, but you need to be smarter.

Indian... Burn... Toilet roll. It practically writes itself.

Maybe there should be an Indian insult generator as well.

Dipstik
11-11-2012, 11:42 AM
"10-0 INDIANS (random pictures)" is all you need. Unless you're boda, in which case you just string words together at random with the occasional "boda" thrown in. Qpr has more variety.

tassychris
11-11-2012, 11:49 AM
With members like Boda alias Loo Poo and Mr Ring do you really think they need an insult generator?

TruthHurts
11-11-2012, 07:10 PM
"10-0 INDIANS (random pictures)" is all you need. Unless you're boda, in which case you just string words together at random with the occasional "boda" thrown in. Qpr has more variety.

I left you one of these....

TruthHurts
11-11-2012, 07:13 PM

Gassychris, thank you for perpetuating our legend. The more you speak of us the more we smile. Good or bad, publicity is publicity!

tassychris
11-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Good publicity (spelt the Indian way) have I ever seen it? Oh yes from Indians. How is that whole Lupo thing going?

Ghost818
11-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Great actually. We have Lupo wannabes from CK and CM. Dropping their own tags, adding our names and symbols to their hoods. Sounds like defeat to me, makes them easy targets for us, and for everyone else.

(CK) EL
11-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Great actually. We have Lupo wannabes from CK and CM. Dropping their own tags, adding our names and symbols to their hoods. Sounds like defeat to me, makes them easy targets for us, and for everyone else.

for once more you choose to start again a fight in forum talking against ck, ok...

i don't know any ck that did that, but it might be a nice strategic movement that would cancel yours. (thanks for the idea ghost)
i also want to thank you for your uncollected N.Cs maybe you should also sell your money buildings as lupo and noodles have already done

edit: the war will be ended as soon as all of your members sell their money buildings (retired indians are excepted)

Ghost818
11-12-2012, 01:13 AM
for once more you choose to start again a fight in forum talking against ck, ok...

i don't know any ck that did that, but it might be a nice strategic movement that would cancel yours. (thanks for the idea ghost)
i also want to thank you for your uncollected N.Cs maybe you should also sell your money buildings as lupo and noodles have already done

edit: the war will be ended as soon as all of your members sell their money buildings

CK unaware of their own members actions. Very organized indeed. Tags dropped, our symbolism added, Indian copycat...sounds like defeat to me.

As for my NCs. We all gotta sleep sometime ey?

AWP
11-12-2012, 07:04 AM
I thought Indians and CKs were from the same family...

A family pays 80% of Gree's staff salary.

TruthHurts
11-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Good publicity (spelt the Indian way) have I ever seen it? Oh yes from Indians. How is that whole Lupo thing going?

Publicity is SPELLED correctly, it is your word of "spelt" that I am wondering about. What is that? Do you know? Have you eaten spelt before?

BOS
11-12-2012, 07:36 AM

edit: the war will be ended as soon as all of your members sell their money buildings (retired indians are excepted)

EL, I enjoyed whipping you over the weekend. Please leave me another link :cool: . Also, when your IPH is better than mine, then you can talk about money buildings ;)

(CK) EL
11-12-2012, 07:54 AM
EL, I enjoyed whipping you over the weekend. Please leave me another link :cool: . Also, when your IPH is better than mine, then you can talk about money buildings ;)

i would gladly leave you a link if i knew who lupo are you,
you must put numbers lupo 1, 2 ...
you see, i robed your NCs and you ruined my ....stats so i ll be glad to continue this way :)

i also would like to know if you continue to be an indian or lupo,
oh.. wrong question,
i would like to know if you left indians before they misband or after

BOS
11-12-2012, 08:19 AM
i would gladly leave you a link if i knew who lupo are you,
you must put numbers lupo 1, 2 ...
you see, i robed your NCs and you ruined my ....stats so i ll be glad to continue this way :)

i also would like to know if you continue to be an indian or lupo,
oh.. wrong question,
i would like to know if you left indians before they misband or after

Oh el, where to begin :D I will go back to BOS, just for you. As for the "misbanding", I will make sure we (Indians) "band" correctly next time.

(CK) EL
11-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Oh el, where to begin :D I will go back to BOS, just for you. As for the "misbanding", I will make sure we (Indians) "band" correctly next time.

Great... Dont forget to leave your N.Cs uncollected again and u ll have your link.
I have to warn u...
Dont complain if i am beaten all the time.
It ll be because of all the lupos i rob daily :)

edit: just to make something clear...
i don't take all these ck V indians personally, i enjoy the game and i allways want to have fun, so if somehow I insulted anybody i certainly apologise.
It's obvious that most indians have better stats than mine, it's ok, i don't have any intention to spend thousands of euro to beat Sam or Trev so i accept it and try to rob whoever i can. If i cannot rob anybody, then it's ok also.
What i want to say is that there is no need for hard feelings boss, ghost, fricco and the rest lupos :)

mxz
11-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Wait, BOS is an Indian? Actual or like how Dipstik is an Indian?

BOS
11-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Wait, BOS is an Indian? Actual or like how Dipstik is an Indian?

Lol, actual Indian. The opposite of Dippy :p

sez
11-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Lol, actual Indian. The opposite of Dippy :p

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/dbagecard.png

BOS
11-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Lol, nice to see you too sez.

sez
11-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Lol, nice to see you too sez.

you know I still <3 you, thanks for taking it in stride.

Dipstik
11-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Wait, someone thinks I'm an indian? Sorry if I haven't had many posts lately about how pathetic they are, but Burn's actually been doing a pretty good job of not humping lupo in the forum lately, so I leave it alone.

Lily Rose
11-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Publicity is SPELLED correctly, it is your word of "spelt" that I am wondering about. What is that? Do you know? Have you eaten spelt before?

Spelt is perfectly good English.

Ramshutu
11-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Spelt is a valid work for spelled. It is also the name used for what happens when you sneeze while sipping.

Dr. Dengus
11-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Indian toilets? Never traveled to India myself, but couldn't see them being very sanitary.

sez
11-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Indian toilets? Never traveled to India myself, but couldn't see them being very sanitary.

How was that Mexican food the other day? Did you find any spare TP ;)

Dr. Dengus
11-12-2012, 04:28 PM
How was that Mexican food the other day? Did you find any spare TP ;)

Haha that was you? Nahh I had to use the leaves you left me, quite prickly.

sez
11-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Haha that was you? Nahh I had to use the leaves you left me, quite prickly.

Lol yea, glad I could help ;)

tassychris
11-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Spelt is a valid work for spelled. It is also the name used for what happens when you sneeze while sipping.

This was posted on my board by an Indian......I think we can all guess who

Hey leader of the band that made dor the you n' me....forget you pants, dumb azz.
�� whoop �� pow �� bam ��

Don,t think an Indian can call me out for any errors I make. Even if they are not errors

sez
11-13-2012, 04:47 AM
That has to be Boda, biggest cry baby loser in the game. To be fair he was even worse before joining the Indians. His go-to insult was to try and belittle people for buying gold until he finally got his allowance and bought some himself.

Dipstik
11-13-2012, 05:21 AM
That has to be Boda, biggest cry baby loser in the game. To be fair he was even worse before joining the Indians. His go-to insult was to try and belittle people for buying gold until he finally got his allowance and bought some himself.

How could you tell?

Dhusagar
11-13-2012, 05:54 AM

It is also a type of flour used in baking.

TruthHurts
11-13-2012, 08:11 AM
This was posted on my board by an Indian......I think we can all guess who

Hey leader of the band that made dor the you n' me....forget you pants, dumb azz.
👊 whoop 👊 pow 👊 bam 👊

Don,t think an Indian can call me out for any errors I make. Even if they are not errors

Now I know who you are. How's your gang going? Drop your tags yet?

TruthHurts
11-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Spelt is perfectly good English.

In America, not so much, but in England, yes.

tassychris
11-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Now I know who you are. How's your gang going? Drop your tags yet?
Gangs good thanks tags are here to stay. Building all the time. Go team CM

tassychris
11-13-2012, 09:53 AM
In America, not so much, but in England, yes.
American English please lets not go there.

Dipstik
11-13-2012, 09:59 AM
The difference between American and British English? In America the word "Bugger" goes in children's books.

tassychris
11-13-2012, 10:24 AM
The difference between American and British English? In America the word "Bugger" goes in children's books.
And in England it's something to do with the church and private schools am I correct?

Ghost818
11-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Gangs good thanks tags are here to stay. Building all the time. Go team CM
Really? Cause you've lost 5 already. 4 have dropped and one turned CK. can't imagine how great it's going. We lead you follow. Puppets are what you are.

tassychris
11-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Really? Cause you've lost 5 already. 4 have dropped and one turned CK. can't imagine how great it's going. We lead you follow. Puppets are what you are.
Not actually sure where your getting your info from. I dont keep numbers but all the main players are still here and have kept tags and names unlike some other players in other gangs. Who? Do you believe has gone to CK? And if anyone did that would be there choice anyway... We don' t try to tell anyone what to do...... Something you should try it works well.

Ghost818
11-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Not actually sure where your getting your info from. I dont keep numbers but all the main players are still here and have kept tags and names unlike some other players in other gangs. Who? Do you believe has gone to CK? And if anyone did that would be there choice anyway... We don' t try to tell anyone what to do...... Something you should try it works well.
Puppets. Unorganized and unaware of your own people. Chooch dropped CM added CK. DeBeck dropped CM completely yesterday. Many more to follow.

Um...what main people? They are all camping with their big mouths below the shark tank and still getting hit by our Indians down there.

jobadass
11-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Puppets. Unorganized and unaware of your own people. Chooch dropped CM added CK. DeBeck dropped CM completely yesterday. Many more to follow.Chooch is still CM. Nice guy too. Can't say the same about many of his crew though. Didn't realize OP's motives for constantly Indian bashing.
@OP. take it in-game and stop starting new threads about how horrible other gangs are. It was old before you even came on here.

Ghost818
11-13-2012, 01:20 PM
If that's true Jo then the info on CM/CK walls aren't true, or it just hasn't went through yet. CM does have a habit of white lies here and there probably chooch was sucking up to ck and be info was misinterpreted but regardless. CM drop count is now 4. More to follow, stay tuned.

tassychris
11-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Chooch isn't going anywhere. I could start saying we got rid of Sir Daniel and JC because they have gone from the game since our little disagreement started. But that would be as silly as anything you say Ghost

Ghost818
11-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Love that you have to respond with evasion and call me silly. I'm silly cause I'm right? You being a crew unaware of who's who and what's what?

Last I checked it was FairyBlades spreading around that he supposedly beats up Indians 10-0 with stats 2,3,4x his.

Now that's silly. Now dont turn around and say you aren't responsible for anyone's bs, cause you're a crew. And if you are here repping CM then you're repping the silliness that comes along with your tags.

Good day puppet.