PDA

View Full Version : Things not working on Kingdom Age...no surprise!

Proprioc3ption
11-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Players are slowly discovering things are not working on Kingdom Age, similarly to what's experienced here on MW and CC.

GREE recently boosted everyone's stats so that 'everyone' has the boosted stats and not just random people. But in the process they boosted the Boss stats by 50%. Now everyone's struggling to beat it.

It seems GREE are pretending to give players what they want. They give with one hand and take back with the other only to take more than what they have given. Why should we be surprised... I'm on the verge on quitting all forms of these GAMBLING GAMES and purely staying here to make people think twice about playing these GAMBLING GAMES!

Guderian40
11-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Worse than gambling. In gambling you can win, in that not working, cheating, simple virtual picture collecting game, you can only lose. Time, money and nerves. I prefer gambling a bit on football, horses (learned that in the UK...) and shares...

Supporting unlimited boycott and stopped buying gold. Let's see if things will change, but not much hope...

manbeast
11-11-2012, 05:17 AM
I have also noticed that about the boss in KA. What is the point of "boosting" our stats if they are just going to tweak it so everything stays the same?! Did they think there's someone out there who wouldn't notice the boss?

Ssne
11-11-2012, 05:57 AM
I have also noticed that about the boss in KA. What is the point of "boosting" our stats if they are just going to tweak it so everything stays the same?! Did they think there's someone out there who wouldn't notice the boss?

The boosted stats are even worse, because now PVE is rendered nearly worthless as the loot drops give you very nominal incremental benefit. The nice thing about KA was the angle on weapons and armor....if you had a really strong economy you could ramp up your strength with those things. Now, just a waste of time. Starting to over collect gold because you can't spend it on anything, and still 8 levels away from the BD.

dads
11-11-2012, 06:08 AM
This was my post on the ka forum "Yep no free gems in my game either & I am signed upto tapjoy,I can earn free gems in the other games alou Mq I can't as alou tapjoy adds them to my acc gree won't credit them.
As for kingdom age that I still can't earn them & others can is yet another reason to boycott buying any gems/gold game depending & I deff don't want to sit there with a non working unit (special skills) wondering why I spent money on something that didn't work
Boosting the stats of the boss is the Iceing on the cake gree wont be getting a single penny from me till they stop this farce. That Mabye never so gree can say goodbye to another buyer"

I was already boycotting buying gold in cc & Mw & and this is yet another good reason to do so.

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Most or some of MW Gold players been boycotting MW for a week and going to boycott further, in another word MW revenue is going down, any idiot notice from current ongoing auction event, therefore GREEd needed to 'BOAST' their revenue from elsewhere........

Cheers

asdfg12345
11-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Players are slowly discovering things are not working on Kingdom Age, similarly to what's experienced here on MW and CC.

GREE recently boosted everyone's stats so that 'everyone' has the boosted stats and not just random people. But in the process they boosted the Boss stats by 50%. Now everyone's struggling to beat it.

It seems GREE are pretending to give players what they want. They give with one hand and take back with the other only to take more than what they have given. Why should we be surprised... I'm on the verge on quitting all forms of these GAMBLING GAMES and purely staying here to make people think twice about playing these GAMBLING GAMES!
the fact that people were getting more than one of those units meant it was pretty broken. People should not be able to get more than one of each unit with good special bonuses

manbeast
11-11-2012, 09:52 AM
The boosted stats are even worse, because now PVE is rendered nearly worthless as the loot drops give you very nominal incremental benefit. The nice thing about KA was the angle on weapons and armor....if you had a really strong economy you could ramp up your strength with those things. Now, just a waste of time. Starting to over collect gold because you can't spend it on anything, and still 8 levels away from the BD.

Interesting. I never did any PVE farming in KA. Just camp and do boss events. But yea I do agree armor and weapons have much less of an impact now.

I had the option to watch the videos until I purchased $5 worth of gems. Then they took it away. I'll never buy again unless they give it back

Voxker
06-16-2013, 10:32 PM
With the introduction of Guilds and the large spam of events, this makes buying units useless since you can easily gain over 50,000 Attack and Defence before the war, so you start to see more low levels with an insane amount of A/D

These low level players benefit greatly from boss events, since they can kill the boss with minimal effort and get alot of decent units. I myself is level 130 with about 300kAD(started in september of 2012) and it sucks to see these players get these stats when they didnt work for it, why buy barracks or wizard spires when you can wait to beat the events? **** this system. Gree is too fking Greedy to do anything about this, especially with top guilds who get millions of points within the few hours of the war