PDA

View Full Version : Ferr starts second week of boycot totale this sunday

Ferr
11-10-2012, 08:26 PM
I have not much choice here. The communication thread has failed utterly. Dropped all allies, save for some grunts, dumped my gree cash, ruined my profile stats, did not purchase any gold, no leaderboard for me and still no visible boosts.

i proclaim my second week of boycot totale. I am not going to discuss this further untill i see my boosts.

Yours,

bigflan
11-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Did you really expect a change?

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 08:34 PM
I have not much choice here. The communication thread has failed utterly. Dropped all allies, save for some grunts, dumped my gree cash, ruined my profile stats, did not purchase any gold, no leaderboard for me and still no visible boosts.

i proclaim my second week of boycot totale. I am not going to discuss this further untill i see my boosts.

Yours,

Look at the bright side, you saved some money!!

Ferr
11-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Look at the bright side, you saved some money!!
Actually, it foes feel good.....

bigflan
11-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Actually, it foes feel good.....I love money go buy yourself a nice bottle of wine

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Actually, it foes feel good.....

My wife is also very happy and agreed the boycotting should continue and she is going to shopping now

Damosan
11-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Keep it up

mickymacirl
11-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Yep price increase for vault for gold for Europeans as well, so ur saving urself even more cash ferr.

Tctiger
11-11-2012, 02:57 AM
Well done on not buying gold as you always win the event you have made the biggest protest , I don't see why you can't play your usual game but just as a free player , you should get allies back and play ,you can still protest by not buying gold .

Harry Tuttle
11-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Still with you Ferr. Is today Armistice day in the Netherlands like it is in the UK? Here in the US it's Veteran's day. Both are kind of fitting...

Ferr
11-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Did you really expect a change?
Nah, probably not although i see the leaderboard boycott works pretty good. Also i see us forum members are really getting together. It starts to binds us. Also, it seems that they make progress to fix the leaderboard. For me, i am not going to play anymore unless they fix the boosts. I have reliable intell that they just do not work. They are trying to fix it and as long it is not fixed gree will keep saying it is invisible. Anyways, at this point my mw-addiction is close to gone and i do not think there is anything they can do to change that anymore.

Ferr
11-11-2012, 04:06 AM
I love money go buy yourself a nice bottle of wine
Hey flan, good to see you. You won they leaderboard yet? This is your chance ;)

Ferr
11-11-2012, 04:08 AM
Good on you Ferr...looks like that criminal fellow is boycotting as well. Either
that or he is looking for work :)
Yes lol. Greeting from, a previous drunken, six lol

Ferr
11-11-2012, 04:09 AM
My wife is also very happy and agreed the boycotting should continue and she is going to shopping now
Spending your saved gold to fashion? Damn, you negotiated that badly lol.

Ferr
11-11-2012, 04:17 AM
Well done on not buying gold as you always win the event you have made the biggest protest , I don't see why you can't play your usual game but just as a free player , you should get allies back and play ,you can still protest by not buying gold .
I dont know that yet. If guys like me become all free players, this game is financially dead in a month i guess. If we all are fed up with this and he only thing we do is attacking lower levels or something, there will be a missive amount of bad leavers and will kill the game as well as at that time the structural inbalance of the game backfires to gree dramatically. One way or the other i have written off my investment lol.

Ferr
11-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Still with you Ferr. Is today Armistice day in the Netherlands like it is in the UK? Here in the US it's Veteran's day. Both are kind of fitting...
Today i am married for one year. However, that has not yet become a national holyday ;)

Proprioc3ption
11-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Ferr, I'm with you too mate! I'm going back to spending my play money on real things that work such as my car and paintball gear. Stuff, how I ever spent money on 2D s**t that doesn't work is beyond me. Looks like ill be joint those who will walk away from this game all together, but I'm hanging around here to do whatever it takes to ruin GREE by continuing to be a voice for players who need the veil removed from over their eyes.

Keep fighting for what's right! I've always said if you stand for nothing then you'll fall for anything! We're standing for something good here.

Speed ump
11-11-2012, 10:16 AM
I never expected it to take just one week. Sometimes the slow of mind take a while to see the light. I can wait, after all, it's not costing me anything.haha.lol.we will just keep spreading the word, and ramping up our efforts, moving it to other avenues.

BigD@wg
11-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Glad to see you are still holding strong on your position. No gold for me. Maybe one day our boosts will magically appear!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Turn out the lights, my party is over.

Gree boo.

Me hip hip hooray.

Vballmadam
11-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Don't you be giving up PJ! Even though your drive and commitment seem to be waning by your most recent posts, reignite that flame and remember we're doing it for everyone. We need to stick together like glue. You're a fighter...now let's fight the fight!

Alaska Ken
11-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Today i am married for one year. However, that has not yet become a national holyday ;)Congrats on your anniversary Ferr.
Did you take her out for a nice dinner?

Dry
11-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Take her to macdonalds ,

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Take her to macdonalds ,

Please ignore Dry or Wet, well, don't expect anything or advise with a person had a COW as his wife!!

Dry
11-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Why ignore me ,, it was a joke ..

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 04:14 PM

Well, I suppose you meet Ms COW at McDonalds ??

Old Mc Donald's has a farm, e i e i o

And in his farm he had some COW e i e i o

So Dry moo moo ere and moo moo there.......

jeffrey
11-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Nah, probably not although i see the leaderboard boycott works pretty good. Also i see us forum members are really getting together. It starts to binds us. Also, it seems that they make progress to fix the leaderboard. For me, i am not going to play anymore unless they fix the boosts. I have reliable intell that they just do not work. They are trying to fix it and as long it is not fixed gree will keep saying it is invisible. Anyways, at this point my mw-addiction is close to gone and i do not think there is anything they can do to change that anymore.

Ferr, good to hear you kick the MW can away. Same for me, but I wouldnt say my addiction is completely gone, i spend more time on this forum than on all the Greedy games. And more importantly, wife is happier, she even cooks for me. :p

EnjoyLife
11-11-2012, 04:30 PM

A bad one, at that...

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Ferr, good to hear you kick the MW can away. Same for me, but I wouldnt say my addiction is completely gone, i spend more time on this forum than on all the Greedy games. And more importantly, wife is happier, she even cooks for me. :p

Wow, congratulation Chicken Jeffrey......p/s can I drop by for dinner???

jeffrey
11-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Wow, congratulation Chicken Jeffrey......p/s can I drop by for dinner???

Sure, she only knows how to cook leech and chicken head, hope you dont mine! :D

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Sure, she only knows how to cook leech and chicken head, hope you dont mine! :D

As long as NOT chicken $hit, it is an honor having dinner with Chicken Jeffrey, thanx in advance, cheers and see you tonight

jeffrey
11-11-2012, 06:25 PM
As long as NOT chicken $hit, it is an honor having dinner with Chicken Jeffrey, thanx in advance, cheers and see you tonight

c'mon, we are talking about eating, right, don't bring that thing up, it is too disgusting.
The dinner is ready, we are waiting for you, the address is 123 crewshaw blvd, south central, la, ca 90001. Just ignore those who might rob you when you step out of the bus, let them have your wallet. ;)

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-11-2012, 06:30 PM
I have realized that the money I spend on this game I could do so much more with.

Looks Like I am heading towards not buying gold, unless they cut the price in half, or make my units work.

I really don't think we will have any effect on the big picture, but it is changing how I spend my cash

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I have realized that the money I spend on this game I could do so much more with.

Looks Like I am heading towards not buying gold, unless they cut the price in half, or make my units work.

I really don't think we will have any effect on the big picture, but it is changing how I spend my cash

Monkey Boy, now you see the big picture, and whatever the outcome, positive or negative, one thing for sure, you saved your money, welcome to the team, cheers

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-11-2012, 06:43 PM
I AM NOT A BOY

I am a MonkeyPuppy

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM
I AM NOT A BOY

I am a MonkeyPuppy

Ok, Monkey Puppy, are you a B1TCH ???

Xela
11-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Yep...I'm sticking with you all! Rememberance Day here Australia yesterday HT.

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Yep...I'm sticking with you all! Rememberance Day here Australia yesterday HT.
I'm from Canada originally, and we have Remembrance day too. Veteran's day here in the US.

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 01:20 PM

Yours,

Ferr, I think you guys have bigger problem to deal than this little game. Your housing bubble is about to pop.

Dutch austerity measure may hit house price:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/07/idUSWNA905920121107

Ferr
11-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Ferr, I think you guys have bigger problem to deal than this little game. Your housing bubble is about to pop.

Dutch austerity measure may hit house price:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/07/idUSWNA905920121107
I used to live in the us, may return soon lol

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Ferr...what's happening this week? If we're not attacking, raiding buying gold....what about events...play or not to play?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-12-2012, 05:10 PM
I used to live in the us, may return soon lol

Take it from me, stay out of the US.
There are 190 plus civilized nations.
The US is not the place you want to be today.
In fact, I'm emigrating spring of 2013.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Ferr...what's happening this week? If we're not attacking, raiding buying gold....what about events...play or not to play?

I'm doing nothing.
Sit back and watch the paint dry.
But, what you do is up to you.

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Vball, personally for me its a boycott totale which means i miss out on everything, every event, every play etc. For others its just not purchasing gold and of course that is the most important part. Its yours to decide how far you go. Do not feel bad if you pay and perhaps even use some gold for boss if you still have some. But pls pls do not purchase it.

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Play i mean

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm not buying nor have I bought any gold in over a month on this game. I've abstained from all game play. As PJ says I've been watching the paint dry haha!
I will stay true blue to our cause. I want to help improve this game for everyone. We need to help change things.
I can pass on the boss event, even though it's my favorite. Although I think I can beat him for free for the first time!

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm not buying nor have I bought any gold in over a month on this game. I've abstained from all game play. As PJ says I've been watching the paint dry haha!
I will stay true blue to our cause. I want to help improve this game for everyone. We need to help change things.
I can pass on the boss event, even though it's my favorite. Although I think I can beat him for free for the first time!
With my subzero allies ibwould not have a chance anyways lol

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Have you heard anything or are any of you even having open communication with the powers that be?

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Have you heard anything or are any of you even having open communication with the powers that be?
Nothing substantial..... There is cooking something though in my brain.....

iamnasty
11-12-2012, 05:39 PM
i have STOP buying Gold with real money, USD since 24-Oct-2012

cheers

HenryVIII
11-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Congrats on week two, Ferr. You are an encouragement to all, know it or not.

Thanks.