PDA

View Full Version : Cash Cow..!

Gambit12
11-10-2012, 04:18 PM
How do you deal with cash cow..? Pulverize them & get their cash or show them mercy..?

Dry
11-10-2012, 04:25 PM
What is a cash cow ?

Captain Steelman
11-10-2012, 04:26 PM
What is a cash cow ?

Good question......

Procyon
11-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Cash cow is someone who has a lot of cash laying around and in this case, unvaulted.

I do a bit of both. I take my share and then leave them alone, especially if I read their board and they seem like a good enough bloke. If they come back at me then I go for the throat.

Dry
11-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I still didn't get it :(

Jhenry02
11-10-2012, 05:04 PM
I think the only reason i dont get a regular beating is because Im allied with a lot of you and a pirate or two.

But I never find cash cows to attack anyway.

-J

Dry
11-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I have a cow .. My wife ! Jk Jk

manbeast
11-10-2012, 05:10 PM
smash em. if they can't defend their money then they should have spent it on units!

Poopenshire
11-10-2012, 05:34 PM
I rarely find one but when I do I tap it like dat @$$.

Arizona
11-10-2012, 05:53 PM
I take as much as I can. It gets done to me, and I do it to the smaller fish. It's only a game.

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 05:58 PM

So you have a cow as your wife, that explained!!

Do you milk her everyday??

andy_xyz2004
11-10-2012, 06:04 PM

Sounds interesting dry, 😲

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 06:24 PM

That is a good one, little stu. :lol:

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-10-2012, 06:32 PM
I take it all... then go back to see if I can get more

If they are showing cleavage I do give a little space

Corsair
11-10-2012, 07:20 PM
smash em. if they can't defend their money then they should have spent it on units!

I rarely find one but when I do I tap it like dat @$$.

I take as much as I can. It gets done to me, and I do it to the smaller fish. It's only a game.Well said guys.

Mcdoc
11-10-2012, 07:27 PM
How do you deal with cash cow..? Pulverize them & get their cash or show them mercy..?Isn't this a War game? Isn't the purpose to smash rivals & take their unwisely in vaulted money?

albeezy
11-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Punish thm take their cash until they ask you to stop I always say

albeezy
11-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Just make sure they can't return the favor

Jhenry02
11-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Mcdoc, i debate your unwisely un vaulted money comment. All low gold spenders and free players realize there is only so far a $10mil vault can go. When nanotechs, and upgrades reach $20-$50 mil a piece there will be a lot of un vaulted money. And thusly when purchasing any unit that could potentially fend off a whale (i.e. AC's at $5.4 mill a piece) saving money over vault is necessary. It's another way of increasing parity between free players whales. We stand no chance if we want upper level items with a $10m vault.

So if you see someone over vault, they are saving for an upgrade or higher end building; and it stinks to have to constantly restart saving because of massive raids and attacks. So I only raid for money and never attack, also because i never see anyone over vault. Remember these thoughts.

-j

Maverick50727
11-10-2012, 09:00 PM
I go for 6 mil then leave. I typically don't intentionally look for them afterwards and hit them ever 2 hours like some stealing 50-100 mil. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. I try to stay away for 24-48 hours to let them get a upgrade going. Exceptions are people hitting me first leaving 30k and I revenge. Or I see a feeder account used by a hacker (very rare). Feeder accounts often gets 20-100 mil fast and is gone in a few hours. Feeders often have no stats to defend. If I find them I'll report them and take my share until they are closed by Gree to prevent the hacker hiding to get access to those funds.

General Soviet
11-10-2012, 11:14 PM
I would teach them a lesson in vaulting cash, maybe take 3-4 million away. But I wouldn't take it all, knowing if all my cash was stolen, I'd be furious. Then again, if I'm in need of some new units or upgrades, I'm not showing any mercy...

Dhusagar
11-11-2012, 12:02 AM
I hit x2 then leave them, but that is just my game style. However, if I get hit by someone, I then get stronger and hit them back mercilessly.

JF5522
11-11-2012, 04:23 AM
Mcdoc, i debate your unwisely un vaulted money comment. All low gold spenders and free players realize there is only so far a $10mil vault can go. When nanotechs, and upgrades reach $20-$50 mil a piece there will be a lot of un vaulted money. And thusly when purchasing any unit that could potentially fend off a whale (i.e. AC's at $5.4 mill a piece) saving money over vault is necessary. It's another way of increasing parity between free players whales. We stand no chance if we want upper level items with a $10m vault.So if you see someone over vault, they are saving for an upgrade or higher end building; and it stinks to have to constantly restart saving because of massive raids and attacks. So I only raid for money and never attack, also because i never see anyone over vault. Remember these thoughts.-j
I would teach them a lesson in vaulting cash, maybe take 3-4 million away. But I wouldn't take it all, knowing if all my cash was stolen, I'd be furious. Then again, if I'm in need of some new units or upgrades, I'm not showing any mercy...Couldn't agree more with jhenry and tend to agree to disagree wth general soviet. Unless the vault limit is capable to go beyond 10mil, then only it is a lesson leant to anyone who is so careless not to vault their money. A war game it is, but we the players should be given effective means to strategies our game play.I got hit and taken 6 mil a few days ago while saving and almost achieving my nano upgrade. Now my attacker is my ally :)

Thief
11-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Cash Cow =Me a few days ago when i had $150 Million. Luckily my Oil Rig was able to recieve those funds.

Lucky for me i don't have any free players/Light gold players who can break me. I come across a couple hackers and an occassional Moderate-Heavy Gold Player that takes 3 Million. I report the Hackers and Congradulate the Gold Players on a nice haul (as i quickly figure out how to spend my money haha)

asdfg12345
11-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Even with alot of unvaulted cash, the limit to how much I can take per attack makes it still not profitable.

manbeast
11-11-2012, 10:00 AM
It gets on my nerves when I see someone with 500 allies, 15k stats, and they had lvl 3 nanos and whatnot. They shouldn't be able to save up for those upgrades until they spend the money to up their stats. I found someone like that this morning holding 18 million. Took 6 million and 4 crates. Didn't even feel bad. Lost quite a few valor units though so idk if it was worth it

Jhenry02
11-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Well I have low stats but am working on a lvl 3 nano, if you snagged a mil off me, yeah it's a war game. If you hit me 30 times and took all my upgrade money. I wouldn't forget you.

Lift Ticket
11-11-2012, 12:02 PM
I would take as much as I can until they become too weak to attack and then leave a nice message and some potentially useful tips, if they attack me back...no mercy!! I have taken $30 million from 1 player over a three day weekend because the cash cow attacked back and got on my newsfeed, the list I tend to view first before hitting rivals list. It's a war game.

Xjarhead
11-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Un vaulted, I will take all I can get.. Buildings I will hit one maybe two and leave, I prefer to leave my raiding to retaliation....guess I'm getting soft in old age....lol

LeBarticus
11-11-2012, 01:52 PM
I'll take it all, and upgrade another building.