PDA

View Full Version : A new demand!

CAPT.GIN
11-10-2012, 03:46 PM
First off I wanna congratulate everyone on a week well done of boycotting you all did great! But make sure you keep up the great work, by this I mean do not slip and stop boycotting! As you all can see we're really making a difference, soon we'll have all those people that work for gree sh!ting bricks! Ok but I have a new demand and I hope a lot of you all agree with it. After they fix all the issues with this broken game, and who knows when that will be! I would like them to reduce there price for gold or give us more then the amount there offering! They are over charging and not giving out enough gold. What do you all say?

jay_usher
11-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Haha what are u on u mad man?! Uve been purchasing gold and spending it and enjoying the benefits of not having to worry about big spenders out spending u!! Pahahahahaha everyone can see through it yet u continue with the terms we.. We're when u should use them!

CAPT.GIN
11-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Haha what are u on u mad man?! Uve been purchasing gold and spending it and enjoying the benefits of not having to worry about big spenders out spending u!! Pahahahahaha everyone can see through it yet u continue with the terms we.. We're when u should use them!

No I'm doing this to help all players free and gold it would make the game a lot better for people! It would level out the playing field a lot better and not just be a game about who spends the most money usher...

Captain Steelman
11-10-2012, 03:54 PM
I say you are stupid to even buy in the first place...... I donīt know but have you ever heard "The only way to win the game is to not play the game...."

CAPT.GIN
11-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I say you are stupid to even buy in the first place...... I donīt know but have you ever heard "The only way to win the game is to not play the game...."

First of all calling me stupid is calling all of us stupid that have bought gold, so just rite there your gonna make a lot of people mad! I myself have not bought gold in almost 6 months, the only time I ever bought gold was to defeat the bosses and after they nerfed it I completey stopped buying gold.

Captain Steelman
11-10-2012, 04:33 PM
First of all calling me stupid is calling all of us stupid that have bought gold, so just rite there your gonna make a lot of people mad! I myself have not bought gold in almost 6 months, the only time I ever bought gold was to defeat the bosses and after they nerfed it I completey stopped buying gold.

But you are demanding a new claim even though you stopped buying gold..... Why is that....?

Proprioc3ption
11-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Ignore the keyboard warriors that troll.

We all know how ridiculously inflated the prices are for gems/gold etc in these games and I totally agree its time they change them or face loosing players.

Since joining the boycott a week ago I've decided ill be joining in the possibility of moving on from these games as they are not what they are advertised to be. These games are subliminally based on a gambling model where players are manipulatively pushed into spending real money to really be able to play the game. It is without doubt gambling as your purchase can produce nothing ...no matter how many hundreds or thousands of dollars you throw into it. The algorithms used in this game predominantly benefit the developers.

Now that's fine if your using a games income...but real income? Definitely not! That is gambling and ripping off your customers. I can't believe we have all put up with this for as long as we have. It's time to put a stop to it, and if they don't listen, delete the game and give them nothing more fro. Your pockets. When the big players stop paying they will listen then.

Here's what I proposed.
GREE would be more successful in developing this game on three tiers;
PLAYERS will not be able to attack other players from different tiers. 1 see's 1, 2 see's only 2 & 3 see's only 3.

TEIR 1. Free game - Initial $5 cost to purchase the game but remain in the limited level or map range till you decide to subscribe. Max level could be 100 including map level to 50. This player will not be seen by or attacked by theirs 2 or 3. (Because GREE that's all it's really worth. It's only a 2D game with very basic features.)
TEIR2. Subscription game - Initial cost of $5 to purchase the game. Ongoing monthly subscription fee of $5 because that's all it's worth and that's all the time and effort the company seems to be putting in. Players from this teir can exceed level 100 as they are paying the monthly subscription for updates to the games vents, maps etc.
TEIR3. Gem buying Subscriber - as previous, $5 initial cost, $5 monthly subscription fee and a subscription to purchase gems for a high end gamer. Once you choose this path you will be in a high end class of players where money and strategy will dictate play. However, the ridiculously inflated prices will need to be adjusted as follows;

To become a gem buyer, you will need to subscribe. Once you purchase gems you remain permanently in the teir three game with the high rollers. So, don't become a gem spender unless your willing to pump money into it.

1. 99c - 85 Gems
2. $1.95 - 170 Gems/Gold
3. $2.90 - 255 Gems/Gold
4. $3.85 - 340 Gems/Gold
5. $4.80 - 425 Gems/Gold
6. $5.75 - 510 Gems/Gold
7. $6.70 - 595 Gems/Gold
8. $7.65 - 680 Gems/Gold
9. $8.60 - 765 Gems/Gold
10. $9.55 - 850 Gems/Gold
19. $18.15 - 1615 Gems/Gold
20. $20 mega Gem pack - 2000 Gems/Gold

Dry
11-10-2012, 05:03 PM
You know .. After this week , I don't think they really give a damn about any of this boycott
I didn't see any official respond from them .

Tctiger
11-10-2012, 05:08 PM
For a level playing field there would have to be no gold , it's too late to change it now and why would they when they are making money .they can't reduce the price when people have been buying at this price and It makes no difference anyway ,say they halved the price you buy double what you do now and someone who buys 5 times the amount you do will now buy double too , so if you bought 1 volt a week then bought 2 someone who bought 5volt a week now buys 10 so instead of being 4 volts a week of this player you are now 8 volts a week off him due to half price gold . I accept I will only go so far for free and I am happy with that .

Captain Steelman
11-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Proprioc3ption, you got some nice ideas. However, i donīt think Gree will follow your recommendations... They are in for the money and if some big gold players quit playing there will always be new ones waiting to enter the scene.

Your statement "delete the game and give them nothing more from your pockets." is the best i read in this forum in a long time.....

Keep up the good work.....

Captain Steelman
11-10-2012, 05:15 PM
You know .. After this week , I don't think they really give a damn about any of this boycott
I didn't see any official respond from them .

You are a pretty smart guy......

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Gin

Amazing... I would call you an idiot , but I won't

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-10-2012, 06:39 PM
points Gin towards the door...

Asks him to leave

Ryans67
11-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Gin...

1. You haven't bought gold in 6 months.
2. You only bought gold to complete boss events.
3. There were no boss events six months ago.

....something seems fishy. I think the boycott has caused Gin to lose his mind!

mickymacirl
11-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Haha that was funny!