PDA

View Full Version : Boycott continues..!?

Gambit12
11-10-2012, 09:57 AM
For all the boycotters, we should continue our boycott until Gree meets our demand. What do you say guys deal or no deal..?

I'm in a slight boycott mode but after this leaderboard i will be in full mode...

Bob_55
11-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Yup, I'm in till all of thoses things (boost... Etc...) are working proprely

Miner
11-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Gambit - I'm still laughing over your "slight boycott". Just call it was it is buddy! Haha. It's either a boycott or not a boycott.

Harry Tuttle
11-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Gambit - I'm still laughing over your "slight boycott". Just call it was it is buddy! Haha. It's either a boycott or not a boycott.^^^ What he said.

Gambit12
11-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Gambit - I'm still laughing over your "slight boycott". Just call it was it is buddy! Haha. It's either a boycott or not a boycott.

After the leaderboard event: no gold use, no PvP, & no boss event. Just collect my cash buildings & upgrade them too thats all...

Harry Tuttle
11-10-2012, 11:26 AM
After the leaderboard event: no gold use, no PvP, & no boss event. Just collect my cash buildings & upgrade them too thats all...

Kind of like Mardi Gras/Lent right? You're gonna lift your shirt for Gree so they'll throw you some beads and trinkets. The beads and trinkets stop coming because Gree's gotten what they wanted out of you for now, so then you give up lifting your shirt for a month, or at least until someone wants to throw more beads at you? I think I understand.

marebear
11-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Shouldn't we just be boycotting buying gold? What is the point of the not playing part? Only gold purchases affects Gree where it counts. They don't care if we are collecting or doing pvp etc.

Gambit12
11-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Shouldn't we just be boycotting buying gold? What is the point of the not playing part? Only gold purchases affects Gree where it counts. They don't care if we are collecting or doing pvp etc.

That's true sis..! You are the best..! I'm with you on this all the way...

Товарищ
11-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Gambit12, when did you buy gold last time? Use tapjoy?

Gambit12
11-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Gambit12, when did you buy gold last time? Use tapjoy?

During 20% off discount & that's before the boycott had started though. I got some from tap-joy too...

Harry Tuttle
11-10-2012, 12:26 PM
During 20% off discount & that's before the boycott had started though. I got some from tap-joy too...
TapJoy's as good as buying. Gree gets paid by TapJoy.

LuLu:)
11-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Agreed Mare..Nice thought I suppose, leaving your buildings for someone else to collect.

Товарищ
11-10-2012, 01:52 PM
The ABSOLUTELY most important thing is no real money transfers to GREE.
That means no gold buying and no tapjoy.

Not using existing gold is to prove a point and take a stand, both to GREE and other players who might not know about the boycott.

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Absolutely continue.

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Absolutely continue.

I'm sticking to you

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm sticking to you

The poll is overwhelmingly 18 to 1.

Then why did you vote the lonely no? :confused:

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 06:32 PM
The poll is overwhelmingly 18 to 1.

Then why did you vote the lonely no? :confused:

Well, I'm your little leech!!! Always YES

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-10-2012, 06:33 PM
I don't see where it is helping.. no reaction from Gree

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 06:43 PM

Dang, the monkey has such short life span, just be patient, monkey boy.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Its not Monkey boy

Товарищ
11-11-2012, 03:17 AM
Who do you think loses most?
Us players not using/getting virtual items? (that btw will be gone when GREE & MW are gone)
Or GREE getting less than 50% usual income IN REAL MONEY from MW? (my estimate on %)

Ferr
11-11-2012, 04:23 AM
Guys, this boycott is not going away lol.

Proprioc3ption
11-11-2012, 04:50 AM
The boycott continues and my cash is staying in my pocket from now on!

BigD@wg
11-11-2012, 06:22 AM
It continues for me. Still no spending.

jeffrey
11-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Its not Monkey boy

Then who is it, monkey puppet? :confused:

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Then who is it, monkey puppet? :confused:

The answer is, it'.........one and only the MONKEY BOYYYYYYY

Gambit12
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM

Hey " i am nasty" i pm you this morning & your inbox are full...

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey " i am nasty" i pm you this morning & your inbox are full...

Yep, just clear and deleted some older mail, cheers

jeffrey
11-11-2012, 05:49 PM

Don't be too rude, let monkey boy pick first. ;)

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Don't be too rude, let monkey boy pick first. ;)

Chicken Jeffrey, my apologies, ok, MONKEY BOY make your choice

Baller
11-12-2012, 06:10 AM
It goes on til demands are met..idc if it's weeks or months or year..I'm young so call of duty blacks ops will be fine wit me too..lol

Baller
11-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Yes I meant black ops 2 that's coming out at midnight..

Sugarymama
11-12-2012, 07:52 AM

Agreed Mare. I haven't bought gold in months after I realized that to truly "win" you have to be a gold spender on some level. What's funny to me is that this boycott isn't really a new concept for some of us. I've been "boycotting" while playing all along..

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Agreed Mare. I haven't bought gold in months after I realized that to truly "win" you have to be a gold spender on some level. What's funny to me is that this boycott isn't really a new concept for some of us. I've been "boycotting" while playing all along..

Sugar, so you don't boycott, it is more like girlcott. :p. lol.

Sugarymama
11-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Sugar, so you don't boycott, it is more like girlcott. :p. lol.

Lol...yes! That's perfect. I'm girlcotting, but with class. All the bozos who attack me and lose I just write a smart a$$ remark on their walls. I don't retaliate. However, I had to get one dude though. He's been giving me a daily allowance, so I gave him a love tap to thank him. Got $400k from it.

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Lol...yes! That's perfect. I'm girlcotting, but with class. All the bozos who attack me and lose I just write a smart a$$ remark on their walls. I don't retaliate. However, I had to get one dude though. He's been giving me a daily allowance, so I gave him a love tap to thank him. Got $400k from it.

You go girl! I think he may get the message!

Capt Dan DevGru
11-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Are the aims of this boycott about all grees problems because if it is I totally agree with you.

Sugarymama
11-12-2012, 03:13 PM
You go girl! I think he may get the message!

Hey Madam! I definitely liked the extra cash, but I couldn't have him thinking it was okay for him to keep visiting me without a formal invite...lol.

overkill 280
11-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Think I'd better up my stats more, before I start telling failed attackers they suck! lol

Sugarymama
11-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Think I'd better up my stats more, before I start telling failed attackers they suck! lol

Lol! You're right Overkill, but I don't care. They shouldn't be attacking me over and over if they keep losing. What sense does that make?? Just keep it moving..

Ferr
11-12-2012, 05:21 PM

At least if you purchase gold try to go for the minimum amount. You must feel the pain of many of us amongst which are friends of yours, not spending, sweating mw junks as we are........

Sugarymama
11-12-2012, 08:27 PM
At least if you purchase gold try to go for the minimum amount. You must feel the pain of many of us amongst which are friends of yours, not spending, sweating mw junks as we are........

I'm not purchasing ANY gold, as I've stated several times before. Haven't done so for months. I've definitely bought my share in the past, but did not invest thousands as most of the more recent event winners have. At one time a player could purchase the minimum amount and still win the top event prize. Now, however, one cannot even think about making it to the top 50 or even 250 without spending exorbitant sums of $ so what's the point? Most, if not all of the big spenders would have to cease participating to give free and light gold spenders a chance in hell to win anything significant.

Trust me, I already went through the period where it was painful not to purchase gold, especially during an event. That will go away..

Harry Tuttle
11-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Hey all... the dissatisfaction is spreading. Check out these threads in the CC forum:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41813-The-writing-is-on-the-wall(s)-literally&p=483423&viewfull=1#post483423

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41850-News-on-Modern-War-Gold-Boycott

general_J
11-13-2012, 10:33 PM
I just saw the boycott ,sorry i did not notice it before, then again i only come in here once or twice a month. I agree with it. There are to many issues that gree is not addressing and to many cheats going on. I dont see how some players can be spending so much gold in here, without cheating. I actually analyzed one whale and he actually spent over 11,000.00 dollars, not gold , i mean dollar's just on their air power. How do you buy 40+ F2's. Somthing doesnt seem right and it is downright frustrating. So i will join this boycott.

Ferr
11-14-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm not purchasing ANY gold, as I've stated several times before. Haven't done so for months. I've definitely bought my share in the past, but did not invest thousands as most of the more recent event winners have. At one time a player could purchase the minimum amount and still win the top event prize. Now, however, one cannot even think about making it to the top 50 or even 250 without spending exorbitant sums of $ so what's the point? Most, if not all of the big spenders would have to cease participating to give free and light gold spenders a chance in hell to win anything significant.

Trust me, I already went through the period where it was painful not to purchase gold, especially during an event. That will go away..

That, i must say, i did not know....

jeffrey
11-14-2012, 05:50 AM
43 to 2 as it stands now, you bet your bottom, girlcott continues, people! :D

Even if Greedy tampers my account and hires two low life hitmen to attack me non stop, I support the girlcott. :rolleyes:

commander27nyc
11-14-2012, 07:40 AM

gree needs to loss users in general it affects their collective data. boycott everything just delete the app in whole and follow the thread. i never buy gold anyway it stupid.

First if i can buy thousands of snipers with cash i can equal the same amount of one rare item that cost gold. way to much for rare items. some be as much as 400 gold bars. that 50 cash and up, not worth it.

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Don't forget..! Boycott continue guys for those who are boss killers. I know who are the Elites here & you know who you are. Please don't buy gold for this...Their not gonna make you King or Queen of MW for killing Colonel Steele. Just Sayin'...

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Nicely said, Gambit, for those with itchy fingers! ;)

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Nicely said, Gambit, for those with itchy fingers! ;)

Where's you boy iamnasty..?

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Where's you boy iamnasty..?

He is not my boy, he is my rival turned buddy here, we are 2 amigos. But you can be my boy for today if you don't mind.

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 10:06 PM
He is not my boy, he is my rival turned buddy here, we are 2 amigos. But you can be my boy for today if you don't mind.

Its getting late here now. Your Lakers sucks anyway... Without Kobe, & the addition of Dwight & Nash your team lakers will collapse...Lol!

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Its getting late here now. Your Lakers sucks anyway... Without Kobe, & the addition of Dwight & Nash your team lakers will collapse...Lol!

Yeah, the Lakers suck now, so what. The heat is not that much better for a defending chump, lost to the LOS ANGELES Clippers recently. Haha ;)

Gambit12
11-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah, the Lakers suck now, so what. The heat is not that much better for a defending chump, lost to the LOS ANGELES Clippers recently. Haha ;)

I'm a Spurs & Bulls fan...We'll talk again tomorrow. I'm out...good night!

jeffrey
11-15-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm a Spurs & Bulls fan...We'll talk again tomorrow. I'm out...good night!

I hate the Spurs even when my grandparent lived in San Antonio for decades, but I am okay with the Bulls because of the airman. I like the Magic and Kareem era Lakers more. Strangely I like the Cowboys and soso for Los Angeles Raiders. The best football era for me to watch was when Troy Aikman battled Steve Young.

Good sleeping to you.

iamnasty
11-16-2012, 12:45 AM

Gambit, it's vẻry true, currently we are 2 amigos, and evaluating a B1TCH, not sure if the B1TCH suits the title???? B1TCHY amigo?????

Proprioc3ption
11-16-2012, 03:41 AM
Boycott continues for me...
Just spent some cash on my car tonight. I had the gearbox tuned for quicker shifts and more power!
So glad I didn't spend that cash on MW or KA... this way i get to enjoy my hard earned profits! Zoom Zoom!

Arizona
11-16-2012, 06:25 AM
43 to 2 as it stands now, you bet your bottom, girlcott continues, people! :D

Even if Greedy tampers my account and hires two low life hitmen to attack me non stop, I support the girlcott. :rolleyes:
I'm one of the gang of four!

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 08:14 AM
I'm one of the gang of four!

@Arizona, I am going to play dumb as I don't know what you are saying. Okay, you UK dudes think I insulted you in my other thread about mad dog thornture and jerky tobber, why don't you interpret it as freeing the slaves was the main reason for the US civic war is as good as I slanted aussies were the descendants of the UK criminals. I have nothing against you UK guys here, it was a joke, ok. :o I hope this settles it once and for all. BTW, I did grow up in England.

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Boycott continues for me...
Just spent some cash on my car tonight. I had the gearbox tuned for quicker shifts and more power!
So glad I didn't spend that cash on MW or KA... this way i get to enjoy my hard earned profits! Zoom Zoom!

Man, Prop, is that your sister or you with the nice headlights? :o Can I have a date?

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 08:19 AM
Gambit, it's vẻry true, currently we are 2 amigos, and evaluating a B1TCH, not sure if the B1TCH suits the title???? B1TCHY amigo?????

Little leech CXN buddy, okay, we need a nice amigo penguin to balance us, no b1tch, okay! :D

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-16-2012, 02:18 PM
This is a hot mess

IN3RTI@
11-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Man, Prop, is that your sister or you with the nice headlights? :o Can I have a date?

Hahaha Proprioc3ptions been banned! What did he do? Where did his cool pic go?

I'm continuing the boycott as I haven't seen any significant changes.

iamnasty
11-16-2012, 05:12 PM
This is a hot mess

No B1TCH allow, that's final !!!!

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Hahaha Proprioc3ptions been banned! What did he do? Where did his cool pic go?

I'm continuing the boycott as I haven't seen any significant changes.

Yeah, that the heck happened? I was going to pick Prop for our 3rd amigo penguin. :D

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 05:53 PM
No B1TCH allow, that's final !!!!

Don't worry, little leech CXN buddy, the 3rd slot is going to be free for a while, just you and me for now. And be careful for a few days with the tone, we don't want to disappear involuntarily. :D

iamnasty
11-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Don't worry, little leech CXN buddy, the 3rd slot is going to be free for a while, just you and me for now. And be careful for a few days with the tone, we don't want to disappear involuntarily. :D

That's a good one, it seems you found your chicken humor