PDA

View Full Version : On my way out...

white frog
11-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Hello to all my friends!

Over the last couple of weeks I've come to a realization about my life and this game, and have decided to place an exit strategy in place for my departure of the Crime City life. There have been many deciding factors that have played a role in my decision, but mainly it's because the game isn't really going to fit into the life that I want to have six months down the road.

My plan for now is to complete a few goals that I set a long time ago, and then say goodbye. I have really enjoyed this game in all the aspects I've chosen to participate in... mainly, creating the spreadsheet for you guys and being a contributor to the development of this forum! With all the new, crazy stuff that has been added to the game, it's become impossible for me to keep up the spreadsheet. Since this was my main source of enjoyment in the game, I feel that a big part of my gaming style has been reduced.

However, this is not the typical "goodbye" that we normally see here on the forum. Like I said, I still have a few things left to accomplish! In the meantime, I have decided to change my play style from "crawling" to active player. I have jumped 3 levels in the past 2 days, and will continue to level as soon as I spend the massive bank roll I've accumulated!

One of the aspects of the forum that I really loved was doing the AMA a few months ago. If anyone thinks they would be interested, I would love to do another (it was a lot of fun letting you guys know a little bit more about me)!

There's one other project that I would really like to get underway here on the forum that I won't go into now... some of you will be PM'd soon about the idea!

So, if I had to take a wild guess, I would say that I'm in my last 3 or 4 weeks of the game. If there is anything that any of you would like from me between now and then, now is your chance!

iteachem
11-10-2012, 08:56 AM
You are one of the most highly respected players in game. I appreciate all the work you have done for the forums.

Olly1
11-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Will be a shame to see you go from the forums, pretty much everyone here swears by your spreadsheets and all your other input.

Hope all is well in real life

TomJoad
11-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Hi White Frog:
I am not an active form member, still coming here every now and then and having a quick look around just enough to know what's going on (BTW, not very good lately !).
However I used your spreadsheets and all related information lots of times and thank you very much for this, my status will be way lower without consulting them.
You done a great job, I wish you only the best my friend.

Nicky the Nose
11-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks for all your hard work, I have read a lot of your posts and used your spreadsheet too. It has helped me a great deal and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm sure people that know you better will miss you but even some of us noob's owe you for all your hard work. Good luck

LongFingers
11-10-2012, 10:07 AM
I have used your ss and read some of your posts too.
All helped me a lot and make this game more interesting for me
I'm not your friend but I little sad to see how too many good old players quit from game and forum
Good luck and thanks

TZora
11-10-2012, 10:23 AM
i barely know you whitey but've read ur spreadsheets. shows lot of dedication and work you've put together. the least i could do in return is wish you all the best in life and success with anything u do. take care dude, u rock!

jobadass
11-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Good luck to you in all that you do, White Frog!
You have always been a great part of this community, and all of your efforts are greatly appreciated. I'm sure you will do well in whatever path you take, and will continue to be a blessing to others.

silverbackspur
11-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Lots of respect to you coming from my way. I have really enjoyed our IPH battle which has lasted many, many months.
It has been very close all the way. I will probably be joining you in retiring from crime city. The only thing keeping my account going was competing with yourself.

You have helped many on this game with your spreadsheets and I'm sure your held in high regard by everyone new and old to the forum.

Ramshutu
11-10-2012, 11:30 AM
I was just wondering about where you had gotten to! If you need any help with anything give me a shout, unless it is anything that has been shown in an episode of breaking bad.

sez
11-10-2012, 11:40 AM
I completely agree with what everyone else has already said. God speed and Peace be with you........ And also with you.

Dipstik
11-10-2012, 12:57 PM
My strategy is working! I'm one spot closer to being the strongest player in crime city!

Ghost818
11-10-2012, 01:08 PM
My end is taken care of.

Ramshutu
11-10-2012, 01:12 PM
My end is taken care of.

Too much information...

Stav
11-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Sorry to see you go.
Thank you for your all in one spreadsheet.
You and Tramp stamp made me absessed with the economy side of the game.

Olly1
11-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Too much information...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m112szGlYC1qzayedo1_500.gif

Dipstik
11-10-2012, 02:00 PM
You and Tramp stamp made me absessed with the economy side of the game.

Yeah... If you think about the economy of a game like this too long, it will cause you to die inside and become a diseased, puss-filled cavity.

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Yeah... If you think about the economy of a game like this too long, it will cause you to die inside and become a diseased, puss-filled cavity.

You forgot, "speaking in a distinct West London accent".

Khayman
11-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Dammit what a lose!
The best of my wishes for you.
¡Adios amigo!

TRAZ
11-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Have a great time in your new adventure! :)

Feng1234
11-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Good luck and thanks for all your work.

Dipstik
11-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, it's sad to see you go :(
I wish you all the best! :D

Admit it... You're Santa, aren't you?

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Admit it... You're Santa, aren't you?

Definately Santa. :)

Beardy
11-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the Spread Sheets WhiteFrog. Good Luck in future.

Edit: Agreed Tita is Santa.

Nicky the Nose
11-10-2012, 09:16 PM
How do you guys figure out so quick who is or isn't santa?

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 09:29 PM
How do you guys figure out so quick who is or isn't santa?

It's obvious, isn't it?

Quirt
11-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Wow --- you will be missed! You really did make CC a better game/experience for many!
MUCH thanks for the work you've put into the spreadsheet and all your contributions on the forums as well.
Congrats on Winning!!

Murda
11-10-2012, 09:52 PM
You'll be missed white frog.

I also set a few goals for myself before retiring from the game, get to level 200, finish thug life 500, two level 10 nightclubs, max expansions.......then I realized Crime City will never let me leave. There is always another goal!!!! Stupid Gree.

Nicky the Nose
11-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Not to me, but then I didn't really deal with Santa, or any of the other alias's.

mxz
11-11-2012, 12:14 AM
You were one of the reasons I decided to become an active forum participant. Much respect to you. Thanks for being one of the good guys.

Auxilium
11-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the hard work and good luck with the last goals.

Ghost818
11-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Check your PM white frog.

DenZ1
11-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Good luck and thanks for your valuable input in the forum.
Cheers!

Jian Carlo
11-11-2012, 11:26 PM
White Frog thank you for all the work you put into the game and forum, it has been so useful to me. Sad to see you go but it would seem you have your life in control.
Enjoy

Fizoli
11-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Your spreadsheet is amazing. You will be missed.