PDA

View Full Version : New Mafia Forming .. Very Sick Joke in their name

iteachem
11-10-2012, 07:26 AM
So came across a new mafia forming..LRA.

yup we have a guy naming his mafia the Lord's Resistance Army. Leader has an in game name very similar to Joseph KONY the actual leader of this group of child traffickers. You won't miss it if you are looking...

I had hit this player for a few weeks since he was friendly with some Indian targets and he said nothing about his name being designed to promote international awareness, but now that I called him on it, he is suddenly trying to convince people he chose his name to raise awareness for this issue..

As an Indian I am a rival of CK but my hats off to several of them that are now seemingly targeting him because of his name ....now that the premise behind his mafia has come out...

He has two accounts one in the mid to lower 160s and one in the 30s and people are joining his mafia at both levels. I would love any forumites to make his life a little more difficult in game....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

Dhusagar
11-10-2012, 07:33 AM
So came across a new mafia forming..LRA.

yup we have a guy naming his mafia the Lord's Resistance Army. Leader has an in game name very similar to Joseph KONY the actual leader of this group of child traffickers. You won't miss it if you are looking...

I had hit this player for a few weeks since he was friendly with some Indian targets and he said nothing about his name being designed to promote international awareness, but now that I called him on it, he is suddenly trying to convince people he chose his name to raise awareness for this issue..

As an Indian I am a rival of CK but my hats off to several of them that are now seemingly targeting him because of his name ....now that the premise behind his mafia has come out...

He has two accounts one in the mid to lower 160s and one in the 30s and people are joining his mafia at both levels. I would love any forumites to make his life a little more difficult in game....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

Can't believe that he hasn't been banned yet. I haven't come across anyone with the moniker, but I WILL hit anyone I see with it.

Sasha54
11-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Yes - and did you see the disgusting stuff that he posted on someone's wall - about his dreams of hacking people to death and chopping limbs off.......

TonySpaghetti
11-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Sounds like a post I read on here not too long ago...

iteachem
11-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Yes - and did you see the disgusting stuff that he posted on someone's wall - about his dreams of hacking people to death and chopping limbs off.......

Did not see that one...

Tomatoneverdie
11-10-2012, 08:43 AM
I'll make sure I pay them a visit when I see them, sick b@st@ards....

Nicky the Nose
11-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Can't believe that he hasn't been banned yet. I haven't come across anyone with the moniker, but I WILL hit anyone I see with it.

Agreed will make life unpleasant for all that I find

Nicky the Nose
11-10-2012, 09:07 AM

Maybe we will get lucky and he can start with himself

iteachem
11-10-2012, 09:07 AM
I will state that I am unsure if those joining this mafia are aware of the meaning of the name. I believe the leader is very deceptive and may not have let them in on his joke..

sister morphine
11-10-2012, 09:47 AM
I will state that I am unsure if those joining this mafia are aware of the meaning of the name. I believe the leader is very deceptive and may not have let them in on his joke..
Agreed. People should be given one opportunity to drop any such sicko tag before the beatings begin.

TZora
11-10-2012, 10:16 AM
agree with you all. there are few things that should be set aside, even while joking. i wish i could join u all in beating him down but i'm at lvl 133 as of now. hoping to catch up in a month at the most.

Khayman
11-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Anyone near level 126 or so?

I can give a visit, and whom says one says a few thousands...

Olly1
11-10-2012, 02:35 PM
This is pretty twisted. Makes it that bit worse if he's recruiting people that don't know about it. I imagine Gree can't do much for him having the name alone though.

If any help is needed around level 116 i'm all in

Bigmike34
11-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Unbelievable, where these low lifes come from is beyond me. I'd love nothing more than to help punish this scumbag but not quite that far up yet. Will smash on site any recruits or wanna-bes on my way up tho. That shyt ain't cool at all.

Sasha54
11-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Here is what he said :

I know I ain't right in the head I dream about killing people almost l every night in all sorts of ways chopped someone up and ate some of them in one dream many times cut people heads off shot, stabbed, stomped, sawed, ran over, throw off buildings, drowned, chocked many people to death in my dreams

iteachem
11-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Here is what he said :

I know I ain't right in the head I dream about killing people almost l every night in all sorts of ways chopped someone up and ate some of them in one dream many times cut people heads off shot, stabbed, stomped, sawed, ran over, throw off buildings, drowned, chocked many people to death in my dreams

I saw that as well....

Giedrius
11-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Some definitely know what they joining. That's one of them answering who's creator of gang:http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm304/jord23astra/C00E1923-DB5C-4679-80B3-F1701F77CB8B-7568-000004F36A306540.jpg

Giedrius
11-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Some more "pearls" from clan leader: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm304/jord23astra/876B4DCA-CEFD-483A-A7DE-92F94C8FE7C4-7568-000004F6F9F49D78.jpgSecond full message: yes on my iPhone at level 33 trying to start up a new clan what's the problem and back to the other subject I started yes it sick but to be honest I wake up happy after it and I do want to try what people Taste like I think it be like pork

SevenO9
11-11-2012, 12:39 AM
So you found some loony on the internet? Doesn't come as a suprise ....

(CK) EL
11-11-2012, 01:13 AM
the strange thing isn't that somebody is looly, is that he has followers.
I don't think that there is something that can be done by us, attacking him won't bring any results.
Only gree can and should do something about it

jobadass
11-11-2012, 05:46 AM
I had never heard of the LRA until my son came home from school a couple of weeks ago and told me about them. There are some really informative videos on youtube about it.
Sickening...

CheekyFukker
11-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Lol what a idiot, the way he spells makes me think he is either really stupid or a young troll.

evj
11-11-2012, 10:00 AM
His out of my list

Honey Boo Boo
11-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Lol what a idiot, the way he spells makes me think he is either really stupid or a young troll.

I think you mean, "what AN idiot". Don't judge others spelling/grammar lest ye be judged.

tassychris
11-11-2012, 01:04 PM
well RED CM are with the Indians on this one we will look out for this sicko

iteachem
11-11-2012, 01:06 PM
well RED CM are with the Indians on this one we will look out for this sicko

This is my thing... not representative of Indian Policy....Everyone on here knows I am a teacher so this is personal for me...but thanks for the sentiment

Labradorite
11-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Here is what he said :

These dreams are not normal. He says it out loud means he's desperately asking for help. We need to talk to him gently and ask him to find a good therapist who be able to help him get rid of these nightmares.