PDA

View Full Version : So... When is the forum event and dst unit being released to us all

jay_usher
11-10-2012, 02:14 AM
emptyall empty promises? Been a while now!!

Tctiger
11-10-2012, 03:42 AM
They said they were having problems but I hope they let us know when they have handed them out so we are not left in limbo .

jay_usher
11-10-2012, 05:11 AM
Always seems to be the way!!
How low can u go?
How low can u go!!!

Agent Orange
11-10-2012, 06:16 AM
Do you really care that much?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-10-2012, 06:26 AM
Trinkets, fresh, fake modern war trinkets, git yer modern war trinkets.
Git 'em while theys hot, git yer modern war trinkets.

jay_usher
11-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Haha P.J and orange yes I do for the simple fact it's really starts to show the way this game is going to go amidst the boycott

Harry Tuttle
11-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Hypothetically: I own an electronics store and make my living selling TVs. The TVs that I deliver to my customers are not in fact working TVs but those fake cardboard ones that furniture stores use for display. I give every customer a free key chain to distract them from the fact that their TVs don't operate. I would make sure that I had a large supply of key chains available to give out. Otherwise I'd be delivering cardboard TVs and only a promise of a key chain sometime soon, maybe. The promise is not near as distracting as the actual key chain, and just serves to highlight my original attitude: it's OK for me as a retailer to tell you you're getting something that you're not and expect you to keep coming back to my store. Maybe I better have someone check on the key chain supply....

cheiz
11-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Do you really care that much?

I totally agree with that AO. What's the point of getting a unit that every single player in the game gets?

bigflan
11-10-2012, 12:18 PM
I totally agree with that AO. What's the point of getting a unit that every single player in the game gets?

If your Russia you get a bonus on the air unit

Harry Tuttle
11-10-2012, 12:22 PM
If you drive a Chevrolet your key chain will fit more keys, when I get it to you... really soon... maybe...

EnjoyLife
11-10-2012, 12:53 PM
If you drive a Chevrolet your key chain will fit more keys, when I get it to you... really soon... maybe...

My Camaro has a switchblade key fob. The key is real small :)

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Hypothetically: I own an electronics store and make my living selling TVs. The TVs that I deliver to my customers are not in fact working TVs but those fake cardboard ones that furniture stores use for display. I give every customer a free key chain to distract them from the fact that their TVs don't operate. I would make sure that I had a large supply of key chains available to give out. Otherwise I'd be delivering cardboard TVs and only a promise of a key chain sometime soon, maybe. The promise is not near as distracting as the actual key chain, and just serves to highlight my original attitude: it's OK for me as a retailer to tell you you're getting something that you're not and expect you to keep coming back to my store. Maybe I better have someone check on the key chain supply....

Good one, Harry, you surely put thing in perspective. :p

cheiz
11-10-2012, 02:01 PM

C'mon Flan, have you calculated the actual bonus?